View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 03:31 PM   #23
Shechaiyah
Banned

Default Re: Why Al Collier's Knowledge Isn't HELPING US

Okay, now I'm going to get really arcane and strange; and I just hope to God somebody is listening, who has connections in human leadership.

Over the months and years, my Subjective source has taught me how to grasp and infer the 5th Dimensional "CLIMATE" of Washington DC. Does this sound weird? Right.

You take a screen shot of the air over the city, at dusk or in the dark, strip out the colors, color it predictably (according to a set of proportions); run the color out and the contrast up, and see what or WHO shows up in the dark. Here's an example, loaded on my server AND in the Multi-dimensional Photo Album.

I've got whole directories of these shots so I'm familiar with what is "usual"; and last night because the "climate" over Washington DC changed from "buildings" to "faces," I put up some of the sky shots in my album. These are very hard to focus on,, just fuzzy images in any case. But the change from "buildings" to "faces" MEANT, according to my Source, that the 5th dimensional PRESENCE of ETs is HERE.

Yep, this morning there are more faces, and some puzzlement in their expressions because nobody is showing up to confront them. Further, the DC cam is down that I was monitoring last night, so I had to move my operations to another cam. So, what I believe is, the Alpha Draconis are here, and they are wanting to confront human leaders. So, where are the human leaders?

Last edited by Shechaiyah; 10-09-2008 at 04:18 PM.
Shechaiyah is offline   Reply With Quote