View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 09:07 PM   #56
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Peggy Kane Interview Vol 1 - Reptilian Agenda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_G View Post
The reppies are not gods, despite what they would like us to believe. We are not as helpless as she seems to think we are- we are NOT dependent on outside help, I know it's a terrible cliche but it's true when they say it's darkest before the dawn.

Great stuff Steve. Totally agree. The solution to our problems is not going to come from some other alien race to save us from some bad one, that's a continuation of the same illusion that got us into this mess in the first place.

We are not powerless. We are individualization's of the creative consciousness behind all life, and the bad beings only have power over us when we are in the illusion that we are anything less than that.

All the 'chanellings' out there that talk about some great benevolent aliens coming down here to save us and we just have to join their gang, as far as I'm concerned, it's the same old stuff that makes us feel powerless. They want us to focus on a solution outside of ourselves, and they'll come down and be our new leaders... we already have a problem with aliens running our world, I'm not sure I want another alien race that needs spaceships to get around to save us from ourselves... I think it's time we did that for ourselves.

The solutions to this problem will not come from outside of ourselves, they will come when we take back our power and take dominion over OUR planet.

This is not the galactic federation's planet or the plaiadeans planet, this is our planet and it's up to us to take dominion over it.. I believe we will do that when we realize who we really are and access the God power within us.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote