View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 04:53 PM   #128
PK47
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: alien agenda taking place proof is in my story and the infrastructure already bui

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetotelltheworld View Post
wish it werent true but it is ....
I have seen them shape shift into a different kind of human for the record no scales or lizard eyes......

They bragged about what they are doing ,,they're intent and they're infrastructure..........

I wish i didn't know what I do but I do i saw it ......

The problem with the way humans are hardwired ,the way in which we are conditioned,and our faith is that when we are aproached with a different way of thinking or some new information.....

our way of responding is to either go to a place of fear or denial or we turn and point our finger at the messanger and say "he must be nuts"

happend to Columbus,,,,tessla and many others.....

scientists are theorizing that we live in a multiverse comprised of many different parallell universes and yet for the average human we dont believe what we can not see.....

just look at how many people are discrediting anything and everything pertaining to New World Order....or Extra Terestrials or UFOs or govt....cover ups look at the patterns.....

How could so many people be exposing and being discredited and debunked everywhere

look and see it.....its there......right in front of us......

Look at Fema and they're Infrastructure .......ITS A PLAN

Look at the disclosure project listen to Clifferd Stone and 400 others trying pleading to get they're information out

look just look..................its all true
I actually know a lot a stuffs abt parallel/alternate reality, aliens, ETs. blah blah.... but I don't entirely subscribe to your story..maybe those alien themselves lied and exaggerated to you to put you in panic. I know abt shapeshifts, abt cloned ppl, NWO, multiple alien agendas since the beginning of earth.. ..all true but what you are just doing is creating super duper panic pandemic..
PK47 is offline   Reply With Quote