View Single Post
Old 10-07-2008, 01:48 PM   #80
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dutch folks (BE / NL) / connect here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aware_Belgium View Post
okay, so i've got a list of about 8 people in the avalon list, and amoung those are a VERY few who actually respond to the internal mails.

I can't decide any other then to abandon this project since people really don't seem to realise the importance of the list. This is supposed to be the way to form a serious community.

But if we all select talk and discussion before actually making plans and dealing with eachother, then me myself will not spend more time in the list.

I was hoping for some effort from your side as well. This is the final week I will analyse incoming names. If we don't have about 20 WILLING members, the project will be abandoned, there I feel more and more I'm wasting myy time on this site.

I stopped reading threads 15 days ago cause they simply don't interest me right now, I feel the urge and need to form a solid community to travel together and stand strong.

As for the need to read and discuss problematics, is TOTALY irrelevant to me now. The only thing i'm following are the new interviews and talks or Kerry and Bill.

Best to all,
Ethan
PS: Hier is alvast mijn emailadres:
aepsilonm@hotmail.com

Hup in Vrede!

RaKaR
www.futureofmankind.co.uk
RaKaR is offline   Reply With Quote