View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 03:38 AM   #236
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Recent War in our Solar System By Norval & Gale

This info was new to me. These 'ghosts' are a lot older than you and I; Norval appears to have been onto something.

It seems mathematically improbable these were random acts; possible, just unlikley. He and I also seem to be in agreement on some key inversions made in our Bibles, but I could be wrong on this. Anyway, after looking into his work I'm sorry to see he's gone.

This one was particularly interesting: twelve fairly semetrical hits with a larger one in the center. Twelve is a special number, as you may know, as is 13. (Not unlike the Avalon 'lucky 13' whistleblower thread. As every true whistleblower knows 'bad luck' follows them around.

Even the symbology at 'Avalon', one wonders what the odds are for the the 'lucky' number 13 to happen to land on the whistle-blower thread-id? (Look at the URL: "f=13".)

To all you true blue whistleblowers out there take heart life is but a dream, or as Bill Hicks would say it's all just a ride;
the best is yet to come, for YOU.

Using Hick's theme, symbolically, the big one in the middle is G-d and the twelve are those evil scums trading children and the planet for very short term, relatively speaking, $power$. (This one's for you Bill!)

Enki Catena on Ganymede

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
wow..that was intense! Very rude, and I'm glad that phase of our development is over
I'm so glad all of you here are not like that...I myself will send them blessings as they are very confused individules...and I hope they sort it out. We can all agree to disagree...but we must try to do so with an ounce of respect.

Last edited by taadev; 02-15-2009 at 03:53 AM.
taadev is offline   Reply With Quote