View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 09:25 PM   #19
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Consciousness, Christian Theology, and the Revelation of John

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post

I agree with the fellas who use Hawkins' method who several of them independently rated Revelations. However, there may be something in the Revelations that might rate very highly. Hawkins is not the only one that gives a low rating to the book of Revelations. However, do your own tests.

If Revelations were thrown out of the NT that would not take anything away from the NT, in fact, it would shine brighter IMHO. The main focus of the NT, IMHO, should be the actual TOOLS that were given to Christians, such as prayer, meditation, praise, fasting, group agreements, connecting with higher self (holy spirit), processing entities and spirits, and some hearty admonitions.

My two cents
Surprise surprise I have a book to hand with the very calibrations, though for me its not about calibrations, its about the teaching flowing through Dr Hawkins.
Calibrations are given by Dr Hawkins so that spiritual seekers can choose teachings and teachers that are life supporting. ( Beware of wolves in sheep's clothing)
Thats why the Map of consciousness was developed.

Copied from the book
"Reality Spirituality and Modern Man"
Dr David R Hawkins M.D Ph.D

600 is the level of enlightenment, Jesus in the body calibrated at 1000 on a logarithmic scale. Archangels 50000. God infinite. There are levels of enlightenment up to 1000.

( its not possible for the human body to accept a higher spiritual energy that 1000)

Anyway that just puts into perspective.

Genisis Lamsa bible 660
Lamsa bible (minus the Old testament and book of Revelations but including Genesis Psalms and Proverbs) 880
King James Bible from the Greek 475
New testament King James version after the deletion of the book of Revelations 790

Upanisheds 970
Bhagavad Gita 910
Trinity concept 945
Gospel of St Thomas 660.

The calibrations were tested independently using the muscle testing technique.

Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote