View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 08:43 AM   #630
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiedPiper View Post

One of my learned disciplines is something called Remote Influencing, which holds a lot in common with Remote Viewing, but originates from an even deeper level of mind.

It is plausible that if we collectively fall into meditation deeply enough we can powerfully influence the collective mind, that in turn affects our mind machines. It can restore us the crucial energy of *initiative* needed for us to make change, have those making the terrible decisions think twice about alternatives, etc.

Personally, I am very strong convinced that EACH ONE of us should follow HIS OWN path to the greatest and final goal, name it ascencion, enlightement or what ever.

So, again personaly, I would say NO, I do not want to be influenced, not in the manner that I must accept some other path's to acheieve this goal.

So, since the time I'm aware that we're something more then only humans, I've made some decisions and one of them is that I will not allow to be influenced any more.

Sure, this is very hard to achieve, as the main problem here is our MIND, which is, unfortunately, more or less, still influenceable, manipulable.

The word influence content a lot of negative energy, this is at least the way how I feel.

Please be aware, that the humanity do not want to be influenced any more!!

So I would rather use some other synonym for this, if you don't mind please.

With love and light
Malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote