View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 03:42 AM   #23
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Default Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change

Quote:
Originally Posted by gscraig View Post
1) There should be some trackability by those whom maintain this site.
2) It is extremely odd if indeed Kerry and Bill may not know, but yet could find out. 3) Then again on the opposite end of the spectrum, as I paraphrase the quote "they would not concern themselves over it even if they knew".

4) Why is that?
Why haven't Barry been interviewed?

5) Who or what criteria drives who gets interviewed?
6) I know they take "requests", but is there a list we can reference for those members of this forum and who they would like to see interviewed, compared to whom actually was? 7) That way we can see if Bill and Kerry are truly putting our money (donations, subscriptions) where their mouth is.

I encourage all of you to pay close attention to who's doing what, who's not, who's getting interviewed, who isn't, and what do they have to offer informationally.
8) TRANSPARENCY is lacking on many of these websites that are claiming to be fighting for it...on your behalf.
I see 8 questions or issues to address. I'll do as much as I have time for, when I have the time, plus look up some supporting links.

1) I can see that THE WATCHER (TW) deleted the threads himself as he was ordered to do by those who control him. (Is that the right term?) As he stated in post #6 of this thread.

2) I doubt Bill and Kerry know about this. The moderators, who are the ones that almost 100% run the forum now, just found out about it.

3) What control do Bill and Kerry have over those who control TW?

4) I don't know the relationship between Bill and Kerry and THE WATCHER. There must be something there as TW was set up with his own subforum, and when certain issues arose, he was defended, and Kerry made him moderator of his subforum, so that he would have control over the content.

5) Bill and Kerry have explained this numerous times. There is no agenda, they just go with the flow and with their intuition. They had no idea of the whirlwind they would be swept up in.

6) There is no list that I know of. I heard it said one time, on their radio show if I remember correctly, they did not interview someone because they did not totally believe the story - or have all the information they needed to make that decision - might have been Billy Meier. They are so busy now, they are running as fast as they can 24/7.

7) They are doing exactly what they set out to do and no one is controlling them.

8) "Transparency" is their favorite word - what does Bill say -- something like - no one is more transparent than Kerry and I.

Last edited by Karen; 11-11-2009 at 03:50 AM.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote