View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 10:16 PM   #343
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Hello Malynda... Welcome...

Do you mean examples of how we get set up in order to invoke a reaction or how our freewill could be imposed upon? And being stuck in a blame game is quite the programming in all of us, lots of layers on that one (the ingenuity of victimhood)!

Could you provide a little insight though on what you are asking?

Thank you for the welcome Christo888. I will see if I can ask my question more clearly.

The original text of my question was...

"Would you consider setting us up for certain reactions imposition on our free will? Or am I still stuck in the blame game?"

My question stemmed from this post...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888
WE are enslaving ourselves by reaction… the bigger the reaction the larger the enslavement becomes. They have been careful not to impose on freewill because then they can be imposed on back by any and all means.
If we are being conditioned or programmed by TPTB through symbols, media, etc. to create a reaction that they want from us, then is our free will being imposed upon because it has been influenced by the conditioning? Our reaction is often times not only emotional but physical in that we feel an emotion and then move forward with action. That reaction may times seems to us to be a choice but perhaps it has been imposed upon. I hope that makes some sense. I'm having trouble conveying my meaning.

Last edited by Malynda; 05-07-2009 at 10:19 PM.
Malynda is offline   Reply With Quote