View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 03:05 AM   #1659
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

[QUOTE=Unified Serenity;164899]777, You never cease to amaze me with the way you pull stuff together. Seeking does seem a dichotomy to me for I seek truth, I google, I visit forums and look for information, but I definitely don't want to bee part of a bound crew.

Thanks for the tower of babel explanation for I always saw it as man wanting to be as God and God saying no (programmed more likely) and what you say is refreshing. God knocked that project down to make us be ourselves. Of course then we could not communicate and the idea of separate nations and division explodes.

I seek peace and unity in love. I do not desire to be a robot of any kind. I seek for truth and wellness. Are you saying MMS is not good? I see sound reasons for it to work.

I do see many of those whom I have never met but feel a kindred spirit with here who are also seekers of truth, and rejecting the hive mind. Yes, a NEW revelation comes from a new whistle blower. I don't like mind games, I just want truth. I would not have enjoyed this thread had I not googled and found Avalon way back when I did.

Would You mind if I took information from this thread and produced a power point from it? I would credit those who shared if they want, but I don't want to if they wish to remain anonymous.

I am not saying that we should stop searching.I'm saying that the manipulation is so dam clever, that we must implement critical thinking.WE NEED TO REGAIN OUR SIGHT FROM THE MANY YEARS OF PROGRAMMING.I'M STILL WORKING ON REGAINING MY SIGHT.

look at the bag of m&ms.many colors in one bag
mini me's = mms

And yes MMS is part of this delusion
EverYone is looking for a miracle that is inside of U

These Guys are very very very clever.

God knows what THAT STUFF IS REALLY DOING

WE JUST NEED TO DETOX NATURALLY, AND EAT ELECTRIC FOOD , NOT MEAT.WHEN THE IMMUNE SYSTEM AND OUR THOUGHTS ARE IN HARMONY, WE CAN DRINK POSION , AND IT WILL NOT HARM US.THIS IS AN OCCULT SECRET, THAT MAN IS HIS ON PHYSICIAN.

FEEL FREE TO POST THIS INFO ANYWHERE YOU LIKE.

THIS POST WAS NOT AN ATTACK ON ANYONE, JUST MY OBSERVATION. LIKE ANY OTHER INFO, ITS WHAT WE DO WITH IT.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote