View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 02:54 AM   #128
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What Will It Take to Defeat the "New World Order"?

Myplanet2 wrote
Quote:
Most of the unpleasantnesses to come over the next few years are akin to labour pains. Nothing more. The vaccine will be ignored. The wars will break down. We'll do our own disclosure. The usurious banking practices will implode on themselves. Politicos will be tossed out. And we can get on with the big job in front of us. IE: restoring our biosphere, food production, education system, health and well being arts, clean technology, etc.

There is no need to fight. In fact that would be counter productive at this point.

It's OK for us to throw our energies into productive endeavours. And stop reacting to the NWO comedians. Reaction is 3D. Choice is 4D. I choose to move forward.
Those are great ideals. I say go for it! I'm trying to be as environmentally friendly as I can given my budget. I bought the most fuel efficient car I could afford, I have a 2000 sq. ft. garden and grow a lot of my own food. I have a dream to have solar, wind and/or geothermal power, but my finances are too low for that now. I hope you werent referring to me as the nwo comedian. I cant stand the nwo and dont want to have anything to do with them. But at least I can still have a good sense of humour. But that story from my friend Jonathan was true, and an excellent example of passive resistance. He was a real hero for living up to his ideals. So if by chance the nwo does succeed in another horrible war and you get drafted, you know what to do. In the mean time have you planted a tree today and destroyed a security camera?

Last edited by Karen; 09-01-2009 at 03:06 AM. Reason: fix quote coding [quote] [/quote]
246 is offline   Reply With Quote