Thread: Kinsuemei2
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 09:51 PM   #1
Marcus Sparacio
Avalon Senior Member

Default Kinsuemei2

You can call me Marc, people call me Armake. I work in NewYork for the NYPD as a PAA. I just want to let Bill know that you can find me on You-tube under Boxed Entertainment 21. I used to be Nicotine Alien

I have a huge following in the gaming community and am considered one of the best VG reviewers about, I am here because as you saw you managed to do dumbass thing by pissing off Kinsue and even though we have our differences, I will state on record that I went out with Heather Anderson for a three weeks, but the long distance thing screwed it up, she had issues and yeah she stayed with Ben and his wife for a good while. Now I am not into aliens and conspiracy **** but she was ****ing convincing, so you better do some real detective work before you dis a guy. and if Ben wont give you her name I will it was Joanie Anders she was a MD, I saw Bens post and thought **** it, give you score on whats what.

http://www.youtube.com/user/boxedent...1?blend=1&ob=4
if you have trouble reaching this just put in
Boxed entertainment 21, it will be the home of the exploding seagull then check the comments at the bottom of my page it will take you like 10 minutes

go to page 152/150 on my comments you'll see ReaperT2000 one of Joanie's alias names. I still called her heather for her finger quote security. and yeah she was pregnant and no I,m not ****ing talking to you about that.

for a real picture of Joanie look here, I'm done! Now do what you should have from the giddy up! But here's a tip our detectives use get to know a guy before you judge him.

http://www.youtube.com/user/HeatherjjAnderson989

This is to the mods, in case Bill refuses to look at this, look for your selves. Sorry about the language but I am here to defend a friend who had so called friend rip him apart for no good reason. you all know the extra names were simply the attempt to get back, so don't insult my intelligence by using that weak excuse. Again proof Heather JJ Anderson is flesh and blood because I know her and I was in love with her! JUST SO YOU SEE WHY I AM ANGRY.

Marco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco post in completely the wrong place
Re: CHEMTRAIL WATCH GROUP now forming, USA, Southwest Virginia
Joanie Anders contacted me around 10pm to tell me she was fine, she is in France and yeah I'm happy she is fine, but very ****** off with how she did this ****. tell whoever need to know, I'm ****ing done here.
Heather is alive and well, and I get the feeling the b***h is laughing at us all!
The above quote is the content of a deleted message by Marco that was totally in the wrong place, with one minor edit for insult - A..

Last edited by Karen; 02-15-2010 at 11:49 PM.