View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 12:15 PM   #20
Sherab
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Anyone else felt a positive shift lately?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanat View Post
Yes, I know exactly what you are talking about, Sherab! I can remember some months ago feeling actual phyiscal relief for no appearent reason. It was like a dense pressure from all sides being suddenly removed. From that time on my interest in "dire predictions" etc. shrunk to zero and was replaced by more and more joy and release of energy. I used to listen to Alex Jones radio show most every day for 2 years or so, but from that moment on I have not listened to it at all. Nothing of that nature felt relevant anymore. The only thing that felt relevant and ressonated with my highest joy and being was Casper updates, Sheldon Nidle's updates, Matthews messages and not least Mike Quinsey's channeled messages. It was not long after this intuitive sensing that several of these messages stated that we - as humanity - had transcended the "dire predictions". Thus, in the continuum we were/are already victorious. This was a perfect wording of how I felt and still feels it to be!

I hope/think more people will catch on to this pretty soon and stop filling the ether with all sorts of "dire predictions" and doom/gloom. Perhaps this is what 14. october event is all about; The physical manifestation and sign of our victory...
Yes! Exactly!
Sherab is offline   Reply With Quote