View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 10:04 PM   #142
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Tone3Jaguar,

Yes the paradigm. That term can screw with your head if you're not careful. Everyone's understanding of that is a personal one at best. But if we look at it in dimensions it makes better sense to me. But the word paradigm gives the idea of endless possibilities of what you want. Now this is where I have to back up and not put the cart before the horse.

When you are two years old, it's not like you have any spelling B trophies. Or have any education to speak of. You barely have any sense of where the toilet is. You have no idea where that stuff goes. Heck, they didn't even have kindergarten when I came up in my little town. I must be getting old. Never thought I would ever say that.

This stuff is dimensional to me. Heaven as most call it, is in the very paradigm that everyone seems to want to get away from. That shift has not occurred yet as far as I know it. It might shift to another paradigm after 2012 but it hasn't yet. Maybe in another time line. The possibilities are endless. My point is I am in the now dealing with the present paradigm as it stands. Anything else is just la la land. I'm not saying it isn't real but I am in this one and that is where I am working from. I am grounded here as with everyone else. If you were in another paradigm we wouldn't be having this conversation. So I am dealing with what I have. As far as I can tell , we are still in a hostile paradigm.

It isn't like I could go back to another paradigm either, in this life stream. They would be different worlds apart. What I am saying is that we chose to come here in this time line and that is what we are dealing with. We were birthed here into all this stuff. We were born into it. Some born into a war, famine, cold, and every possibility imaginable with it's polarity. It is what it is here. I have heard people say we will be going into the fifth like it is going to be one cool ride. At the same time they don't work on advancing themselves to change their base frequency to match those higher densities. It's just dreamland as in another paradigm that they feel entitled to. What I am saying is that we are here and everything else is somewhere else until we accomplish what needs to be done here first. The cart before the horse is just a crazy painting. I don't need to complicate what is already complicated. I strive to simplify it the best way I can so that I can see clearly what I have to do next. I'm not going to be skipping the rungs on a ladder just so I can get there quicker with the possibility of risking the missing of a rung. It's a long fall. I just want to get it right the first time so I don't have to go back and start all over again. Been there done that. Who hasn't?

Just know that where we are is still here. The big picture isn't pretty and it is how we swim through it. The more stuff that is hanging off you the slower you'll be able to swim. Granted we are striving to get to that other paradigm but we have to swim through here first. I know I can't have a bunch of stuff hanging on me anyways. I sink without as it is.
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote