View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 12:44 PM   #36
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The future of Avalon and Camelot

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post
I am not pushing any agenda, nor am I trying to protect you. You have the right to read anything that Project Avalon contains. You have the right to your opinion, and I am not asking you to prove what you know. Maybe what you know, and what I know, are different. I respectfully reserve the right to say that. Now, if Bill Ryan is questioning content, he has that right as this is his forum. As to proof, I may decide to go through, post by post, and back up my statements. It's so obvious, though, that I am not motivated to use up forum space to do that, really. Again, obvious in my opinion. I respect your right to disagree. Linda
Dear Linda, the burden of proof does not fall on your shoulder, it is a misleading rhetoric. If I claim that there is 43 dimensions and 91 Universes all fold into one sphere of consciousness and then say prove to me that what I say is false. It is rather illogical, because it is mine to prove that what I say is true. Incredible claim ask for incredible facts said Carl Sagan.

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 03-03-2010 at 02:37 PM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote