View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 06:56 AM   #6
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: By Their Works Ye Shall Know Them

Okay, 14 Chakras, you have sort of answered your own question from your first post on this thread. The elevated consciousness that I am talking about is attained by the person who has faced, understood and accepted their own darkness/negativitiy, altered ego, whatever you want to call it! And this part of themselves is usually projected on to other people, situations and events. In this mirroring of the One, we would never recognise anything outside of ourselves if it wasn't an aspect of us.

We put on our own seatbelts first because without it we are no help to anyone else. So, we have trawled through all the crappy stuff. We have read and studied endlessly about illuminatees, conspiracy, good aliens, bad aliens, disasters, liars, control freaks!!!! Then what???More of the same? Or could it be asking ourselves the question, "What can I do?" Am I part of the problem, or can I be part of the solution?"

So, in introspection, serious inner inquiry, maybe, just maybe, we start to glean some answers. Not from outside of ourselves, but from inside. We can look at our own attitudes, our own "terrain". From that we see a little more clearly where we can change things on a personal level. We can start 'applying' what we have learned, and gaining some experience, some wisdom.

You are quite right about communities falling apart after awhile, after promising much, from peoples **** coming to the surface. Unless and until we have brought our **** to the surface, looked at it, accepted it, and have chosen to "be' different, we can't even lead ourselves, let alone relate well to other people. All changes in consciousness start with the individual, which then spreads, affecting those close, which then radiates out to the community and on and on. Those vibrating on higher levels do not attract lower vibrational beings unless they still have "stuff" to deal with. There is such a thing as spiritual ego to deal with when people start evolving which is a more sutle, trickier, sucker to deal with.

Thanks for the opportunity to address this. Im not sure I have conveyed all that I wish to, cos words are difficult to form sometimes, to communicate meaning.

Love and Light

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote