View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 08:59 AM   #302
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agape View Post
The situation i'm not in liberty to discuss now but if you are interested in Mr Barry Kings disclosure materials open the other thread within this subforum, its 72 pages long, lots to read and you may find many answers to your question right there.

I'm sorry to hear that you have problem with 'spooks' ? Who are they ?

Regards

A
Thanks Agape ,

I saved the content of that sub forum . I will have to read it again .
Regarding who they are . The story started in Australia with the ASIO mob
and now is continuing in Italy . We have discovered some secrets of state including the false background of a High Court Judge doing a simple family search following an adoption revelation . My wife was told in 1995 that she was adopted out in 1944 . The object of the gang stalking is to force us to go back to the New World Order fortress called Australia . They have zero chance to succeed . But the harassment continues and we are virtual prisoners at home . Every where we go we are followed , monitored , harassed etc .
I finished writing an e-book called : "ESCAPE FROM AUSTRALIA : a gang stalking primer " . I will make it available for free to anyone who wants it .
Years ago I sent an article to Pravda because no other News organization would publish the story especially in Australia :

http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/fee...25-australia-0

Last edited by enemyofNWO; 01-13-2010 at 09:07 AM.
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote