View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 11:54 PM   #323
Lightpotential
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change

May I ask you a question, Watcher.

In light of some of the points raised just above about the implementation of Marshall Law in the UK, I would ask just how successful the government (I suppose) would think it could be in securing this? I live in the UK, as do you noting your profile, and the psychology of the populace, admittedly one of ignorance to the true state of reality so to speak, is one that strangely enough does not seem as though it could really handle being controlled in such a way.

I do not mean to suggest that the general populace would rise up to defend their rights etc. But rather that out of the basic needs for food and travel, that the people would naturally represent a force that the government could not control to any extreme degree. In the instance of a general collapse economically for example, I think possibly it is much more likely that there would be a fragmentation of the country to such a state of chaos that the forces of government would themselves disintegrate on trying to contain it. A revolution with an uncertain outcome possibly the result.

What do you think of these points?

LP
Lightpotential is offline   Reply With Quote