View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 11:05 PM   #59
olgraybear
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kari Lynn View Post
As long as there are active deep black programs, with high ranking individuals in command of such programs, there will never be disclosure. The best we can hope for is what they have already given us, which is papers of stuff that is 60 yrs old, with half the page or more blacked out with permenent marker, so you can't really make heads or tails of what it's about.
There will always be black projects of National Security, now and in the future, and not even the government, let alone the shadow government will allow that information out, or anything even remotely connected with such programs. ei. such as items, that relate to the technologies we now use. Because if they let loose that we have UFO's in our possession, and let the information of those UFO's become public domain, then other countries can study that information, and aquire the same technologies that they're trying to keep deep black.
So, all is connected in a round about way.
So it's not really a battle as to whether our civilian citizens are ready for such disclosure, it's a decision as to whether those in control feel others could gleen technology from what they've left or thrown away.
The military has ALWAYS been that way. Do not throw ANYTHING away. It all must be rendered completely unuseful to others. Which means, no lab studies can be rendered from what is left, no marks, nothing.
Anyone involved in deep black Intell. would know what I mean, when I say that even pencils, and pads of paper that have previously been written on, are burned and disposed of, so that what was written on the sheets previously can not be discovered by lab work on the pad. Even if only one sheet of paper was taken from the pad, the entire pad is destroyed beyond the ability to gleen any information from it.

Hi Kary Lynn,,
I have to say,, I really agree with what you say here..
But, I think that there is another line to this statement that may be
overlooked and that is where we get someone that has actually documentation and photographs that can remain anonymous to
release the documentation/evidence of these things that has gone
on and hidden for entirely too long without fear to the security of
that person, their friends, family, associates would be completely safe..
Or if there could be a web as tightly controlled as the governments
from the concerned citizens or perhaps a disgruntled operative
that could bring it down from the inside
olgraybear is offline   Reply With Quote