View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 02:17 AM   #149
PK47
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: alien agenda taking place proof is in my story and the infrastructure already bui

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
PK47: Did you condense the information yourself? Where did it mostly come from? Do you think it is mostly true...or mostly speculation? I don't know what to believe and what not to believe. What you presented seems like it could very well be true...but how would one know that it is true? I generally like what Collier and Swerdlow say...but I don't really know how much of it is true. I would like to know what their REAL sources of information are.
Info I just presented is absolutely true and memories of most of these event's (especially about Lemuria, Atlantis and other ancient civilizations) are within your subconscious and genetic memory. You can bring that up to your conscious memory using various hyperspace techniques. But by doing so you might bring up many past or future issues within yourself.

Quote:
Some have suggested(such as Stewart Swerdlow) that Roswell was staged. Was a staged alien event used at Edwards AFB in 1954 to get us to sign away our government?
that is absolutely right...there is no such thing as accident! BTW treaty was signed by Rigel greys under the jurisdiction of NWO Illuminati and Draco.

Quote:
See...I believe that alien beings are alive and well...and living underground in the western United States...among other places. I also believe that they promise, deceive, lie, bluff, terrorize, etc, etc...to get their way. We human beings are very suspicious regarding truth...and very gullible regarding total lies and fabrication. How can we learn to tell the difference between the important and unimportant...and the difference between truth and lies? We seem to be under a spell. Perhaps we are.

I'm beginning to think that we are welcoming the Alien New World Order with open arms...and by the time we wake up...resistance really will be futile.
Best way of finding truth is by yourself. Learn the hyperspace language (colors codes, tone and archetypes) then learn deprogramming, releasing and balancing techniques. Finally learn to do mental scanning. By this way you can go anywhere mentally and search for information and filter absolute truth using pale orange, communicate with other beings, etc. the world is yours. If you can become clairvoyant then it's even better because when you can see energy field in physical world it would be much easier to use hyperspace language practically. But these all requires loads and loads of practice depending on each individual. But the most important part is to stay mentally and spiritually strong and protected (color codes and sacred geometry comes here again), many CTs and occult researchers die because they do not stay mentally protected and balanced so they attract negative and becomes victims of Illuminati. Your mind is everything, whatever you have experienced and brought to your life is because of your mind-pattern (thoughts and beliefs) so, if you want to change someone or something in life, change yourself. Also I want to stress out that there are no such thing as benevolent ETs who help humans. True benevolent ETs will never every every interfere in our growing (but crop circles? sorry that's mostly from NWO). True benevolent beings would not even interfere during hopeless situation because they know that mind/soul never dies and always get's chance to learn. All these aliens who contact ppl might not be necessary bad but have their own agenda and contracts and they normally do not tell complete truth.

Last edited by PK47; 05-20-2009 at 02:44 AM.
PK47 is offline   Reply With Quote