Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Old 10-20-2009, 08:37 PM   #1
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Default Abduction Experiences

Hi all

Didnt realy think the reptilian thread was the right place for me to be asking questions about abductions so thought I would see if anyone wished to express either there feelings on the subject or there experiences without making the reptilian thread more confusing.

As it seems normal, I will start with mine.

I have experienced lost time, many times. I also seemed to have gained time which is an odd feeling, serious deja vue with that one.

I have woken to see strange transparent glass type entities at the bottom of my bed, which seem to be able to walk through walls and windows.

I also have what seems to be called scoup marks on my body.

Its all strange stuff folks

Ammit
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 08:46 PM   #2
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Abduction Experiences

I'm amazed- I have never heard anyone else mention the glass type (I call them liquid type) beings.....

Now it gets weird....... and I will be back to write more but it's hard because my experience with that type defies logic/the norm- but involves actual space/time fabric if that explains anything.

Do you remember anything else about it? The beings, getting the marks, etc:
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 09:23 PM   #3
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

No just that afterwards i remember dreams that make me feel like i have been awake all night and then i see the marks
Old 10-20-2009, 09:30 PM   #4
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Ammit: I'm glad you started this thread, it may help you to explore your experiences & come to terms with them, as well as hearing others.

Do you by any chance have a recurring dream of "any kind"?
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 09:37 PM   #5
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

LOL, you kiddin me, all the time the last dream i had lasted a week and it seemed like a trainer for a game. Didnt get it right tonight so try a different way tommorow sort of thing. I have relayed past dreams to my uncle, he is of good staure, ex magistrate and ex lord mayor so an honest type, he says there is no way i could tell him these things as i am simply not old enougth?
Old 10-20-2009, 09:45 PM   #6
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammit View Post
LOL, you kiddin me, all the time the last dream i had lasted a week and it seemed like a trainer for a game. Didnt get it right tonight so try a different way tommorow sort of thing. I have relayed past dreams to my uncle, he is of good staure, ex magistrate and ex lord mayor so an honest type, he says there is no way i could tell him these things as i am simply not old enougth?
If you have a recurring dream, with mostly the same details.......this is a tool with which you can start exploring your experiences. Sit quietly & get to a meditative state.....then recall your recurring dream......explore it, look at all the details in the dream, people, colors, textures, sensations, day or night situation, time of day or night etc. Pay particular attention to feelings you are having at any point in the dream. Is their joy, fear, sadness, anger etc. Is their some kind of communication going on in the dream. I will leave you with this.....it may give you some more clues.
Old 10-20-2009, 09:52 PM   #7
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Wings i appologise for my stern start.

My recurring dreams are beyond scarey, I have as best as i can tried to dicept them, they all have everything in them, colours, smells, different languages, taste blimey i even had sex in one of the same dreams, it was as real as i define real to be.

I have dreams which show me places, inside and out, like a blue print. I within a few months or so will visit somewhere i think i have never been and know the way around it like the back of my hand.

Weired, lol, and i dont do drugs..
Old 10-20-2009, 09:59 PM   #8
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Wings i appologise for my stern start.

My recurring dreams are beyond scarey, I have as best as i can tried to dicept them, they all have everything in them, colours, smells, different languages, taste blimey i even had sex in one of the same dreams, it was as real as i define real to be.

I have dreams which show me places, inside and out, like a blue print. I within a few months or so will visit somewhere i think i have never been and know the way around it like the back of my hand.

Weired, lol, and i dont do drugs..
Maybe the next option then would be hypnotherapy?
Old 10-20-2009, 10:01 PM   #9
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

I am actually in discussion with such a person.

I am actually quite scared about things that might come out because in one of the dreams the place i was at had 2 moons, well very small but still in the sky.
Old 10-20-2009, 10:20 PM   #10
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I am actually in discussion with such a person.

I am actually quite scared about things that might come out because in one of the dreams the place i was at had 2 moons, well very small but still in the sky.
Don't worry Ammit: if the person you are thinking of working with is skilled, they will guide you, & pull you back when it gets scary (if that happens) This is an incredible journey for you, & I know you will come through it with flying colors......you have the courage & you are ready to do this. Maybe it will be the beginning of something wonderful for you....maybe you will write a book about it
Old 10-20-2009, 10:29 PM   #11
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Wow, this is the sort of Deja vue im talking about, member Akopij made a post about half an hour ago, i have just read it again as a new posting.
Old 10-20-2009, 10:41 PM   #12
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Something i need to know is, how do i find out whome my spirit guide is, I hear you all talking about yours and i think wow, how did you find that out, i cant usually find a number in the phone book.
Old 10-21-2009, 02:16 AM   #13
P4BL0
Banned

Talking Re: Abduction Experiences

Last edited by P4BL0; 10-26-2009 at 07:32 AM.
P4BL0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 12:40 PM   #14
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Pablo.

Its something I have wondered about for a while. Funily when I was practising some dowsing the other night, I asked , (this was prior to my new knowledge about dowsing yourself). I began getting the spelling and before the dowsing went into ( i dunno mode ) I got CECCA. So its either cecca, abbreviated down to letters cos its such a huge name, or Im pants at dowsing.