Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Old 05-02-2009, 07:28 PM   #26
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Alex Collier Contactee ... Message from the Andromedans

he explained that there has been an intervention about some of these things that were going to happen in his new Interview
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 08:36 PM   #27
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings everyone!

"Houston, we have a problem." It's a simple problem. One that has plagued this Planet for eons. The problem is common sense. The inability or the refusal to apply it. It always comes down to choice.

Everywhere I go, there is this common theme where the searcher is demanding proof of the material being presented. The searcher finds himself in a paradox. A paradox in which is a trap that can create so much confusion, disharmony, fear, etc...... The searcher lashes out trying to free himself from the bonds that are now in control of him. It is a natural phenomena to watch. Kind of like a trapped animal trying to free himself out of the trap. When you approach the animal he goes nuts. He will try to bite you, scream at you and so on. I have seen this countless times and it seems that it all could have been prevented if common sense was applied in the first place.

What I usually find is that some basic principles have usually been over looked or have been programmed into an individual. Usually the individual doesn't know it till it is to late. So what I am going to do here is to try in the simplest way that I can to explain it. Mind you that what I am about to explain is something I had to learn because I was one of those who found himself in that paradox. Guilty as charged.

There a two basic types of information we experience. First hand and second hand. It's that simple. The first hand is about knowing. The second hand is about believing. Big difference. Again it comes down to choice as to how we engage that and what we want to learn.

Knowing is first hand because you experience it. It is also vertical in dynamics as it also connects to the source. When you experience something you experience it on all of your levels. All of your soul in other words. Everything from the emotional body to even thought.
Your being. When you know, you know. It isn't an argument. Knowing is also the process of proving it. To know is to have proven it in other words. Knowing comes from within.

Now we will go south from there and talk about believing. Believing is horizontal in nature and isn't connected to the source. Anything outside of your being is second hand. All media formats which include radio, TV, books, Internet, gossip, or if anyone says anything to you. Which includes this posting. Beliefs are not proven. They are speculations of the mind. Or maybe your hopes from your emotional body. Not from your heart because your heart already knows. Beliefs are the fly paper. The very fly paper that traps you. Beliefs are also used as a tool to create fear, doubts, confusion, wars, death, etc..... Just look at history and you will see that countless have died in the name of some belief. The darkside uses beliefs to control us. They use our school system to program us to seek information outside of ourselves. It isn't about what great things you think your are learning. It is about making sure that you seek outside yourself so that you never realize that the real truth is already within you. So when you see a top A+ student, remember that he is very proficient at seeking information outside of himself. Also consider that the current knowledge is at base level 0. So the knowledge here isn't where it really should be, because of the level. The darkside don't care about that. For them it is about how they can control you and keep you stupid and dis-empowered so they can also feed off the negative energies that you give off when you are in that believing mode. The darkside have been preying upon us in so many ways.

Not to be a bible thump er here, but Jesus said to find the truth one must go within and not without. Without, being the outside of self. Why have so many ignored something so simple and true? The ignorance is what is going to kill us all if we don't reverse our thinking processes and go within and discover who we really are, and empower ourselves.

You want proof, then go within and find it. If you are to lazy and don't want to do some work to reverse what has been programmed into you, then continue in ignorance, because that is the bottom line. This is where one must take complete responsibility for one's self. Please don't take this personal either as it isn't about your emotional body. I'm just stating what I have learned but everyone must not believe a thing I have said. Do it in the first hand. Know yourself by going within. Prove it and get off the horse you call Entitlement.

Anyone who is a whistle blower can only share what their path has been and what experiences they have endured. As with myself, I don't have to prove anything. Nor should anyone else have to. If you connect yourself within, you will discover that all knowledge is shared in the Template of One. You can tap into this knowledge and it is freely given unconditionally. It is already there within you. So why does one seek outside himself for the truth or a truth? Maybe he finds something he may learn through the eyes of others, a possibility. But when you discover that possibility and don't prove it to yourself, what are you doing? Just complaining because you think your are entitled to it. When you skip over the basic lessons, what do you expect? Perfection? Never going to happen and all one ends up doing is compromising himself. Just like the animal in the trap.

If one is on the path of believing, he will have to constantly repeat his incarnations. That is what it means to wake up, to realize what you are doing to yourself and all of your years and to finally realize you have to reverse that process. Just look behind you and see all the baggage one has created for themselves because they subscribed to a belief. Plus all the karmic debt added to that by doing everything in the second hand. Do I have to mention common sense at this point? In what ever we choose to do with these basics is something that comes down to choice. You choose what serves your higher self, but at least have some guts to prove it to yourself in the first hand. Everything else is just a compromise.

Mind you I am not a bible thump er, but Jesus also said to test all things. Meaning to prove it out yourself. What you will find is that some of the most powerful things that are ever said only have a few words in a sentence. Another saying I enjoy is the one where knowledge is at one single point and only the foolish multiply it. In other words it is really simple. We only complicate it.

I hope no one took offense to this posting, as I am only sharing what I know and I can only hope it helps shed some light on why this type of debunking really has no valid foundation. Simply because it is based in the second hand. I also find such tactics used by various agencies. Not saying anyone here is from one of those, because it no longer matters if you are or not. I'm sure we all have run across it somewhere though. But they also use this tactic to keep you stuck on the fly paper.

Enough said and God Bless!

Last edited by Lionhawk; 09-26-2009 at 01:38 AM.
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 09:02 PM   #28
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Another great post Lionhawk. What do you think about Alex Collier? Is what he says about the reptilians correct?

I don't want to believe. I want to know. However...sometimes one has to believe it...in order to see it. Sometimes one has to visualize a hypothesis...and then create a body of knowledge based upon facts and evidence...which turns faith into sight.

I believe...that I'll have another drink. Actually...I've never had a drink in my life...but I've promised to have a drink with Lucifer...after he or she retires.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 09:50 PM   #29
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Ortho (or anyone else),

What does Alex Collier say about the reptilians and greys? Can you summarize? (just curious)

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 09-25-2009 at 10:02 PM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 09:52 PM   #30
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

I like Alex Collier. He seems sincere & has a positive 'vibe'. Also he's not an ego tripper.
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 10:46 PM   #31
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Lionhawk,

I do agree we have to go within but in order to learn the truth.

If we didn't listen to Alex or Jordan or others, how else would these show up as thoughts to us ?

When I look at a chair, I see a chair and the thought enters my mind, but I could look all day and never see what they did or know how to begin.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 05:02 AM   #32
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

What do I think about Alex Collier?

He knows a lot more than he has revealed. I didn't know this guy was even out there as I have been so busy doing the do, along with staying away from second hand information. It wasn't till a few months ago when I went with a gut response to check out a link posted by another that led to the Disclosure Project of 2001. That was 3 months ago. Since then I have watched many interviews produced by Bill and Kerry. That also led to others such as Alex Collier and others in the field.

Alex is not a fraud from everything I have seen. His paradox is one where he is constantly trying to balance out the love for his family vs. his work to get the word out. It is very real as to the threats he is faced with everyday. I am just using him as an example as many others out there face these threats as well. Another thing that stands out is the fact what many of these light warriors do not charge or exploit money. That is key with anything spiritual. The ones who understand that the spirit is priceless are the ones who "GET IT." Even the ones who write books, for the most part would love to just give it away, but there are costs to cover for publishing and materials. As long as it is within reason. You still also have to go out and prove this material for yourself no matter what you paid for it.
I have met only a few who do not charge for services rendered.

The persecution is another topic that I would like to touch on. There is no need for it. It only shows the character of the person persecuting. Especially the strong willed skeptic. Even when you show the proof, they don't want to admit they were wrong in their assessments. The best result one could ever hope for with a skeptic is that he doesn't disbelieve you. Here we again find ourselves tangled in that second hand again. But the truth is that you have proven it for yourself and that is what matters. It isn't about proving it to others. You present the information and it is up to the ones subscribing to it, to prove it to themselves. There is nothing wrong with having a skeptical attitude. But it is another to not go out and prove it as well. If you are a believer, you surely will be manipulated. I can't speak for anyone here, but for me, I figure I have the right to know the truth and at the same time I am willing to prove it. Another thing that is very tricky here is when you present your work or material to the masses. More often than not because of awareness issues, you open the door for any comment under the Sun. It is where you have increased your awareness and realize how little you actually do know. At the same time there is room for the growth of that knowledge because your awareness has expanded. It is infinite. Even God will tell you, that he doesn't know it all. That is profound when you think about that.

Another issue that many seem to get to focused on is the dates of when certain events will occur. Alex gave some dates in his presentations. He was also persecuted for those dates. The events didn't exactly land on those dates or didn't happen. How many times have we seen this across the board? Expectations run very high with this. But what it comes down to is what is called the Field of Potential. A field consisting of all the probabilities, possibilities, ideas, thoughts, and so on. It works like a cloud in the sky. The cloud gathers energy in the form of moisture. The cloud expands, changes shape, gets heavier. When it has reached a certain potential, the manifestation of rain occurs. This is simplistic but the mechanics work the same way with this field. The time when this occurs is never fixed. The time being the date. Other factors are also influencing this, such as wind, temperature, etc. So when Alex or any one presents a date, it is at that time he says it, that the field of potential has been measured. That measurement can change in the very next second. The longer the time period the more of the fluctuations will be manifested or not. Such as watching a cloud disappearing before our eyes. Sometimes it doesn't happen and that is across the board. LA is still there, but one must also realize that the potential for this to occur is still probable. It just hasn't happened yet. Now stand back and look at this again. As humans we often become to focused onto something. Anything.

It is with a great hope that we can do anything we can to help anyone sticking their necks out to expose the truth. We must break the chains that bind us.

On the issue of what Alex speaks on as far as the Reptilians, is a scary subject. Alex has held his breathe and has held information back. I don't blame him there either. These creatures are our rulers and I know Alex was debating with himself as to reveal any of it to the public because he knew how people might react to it. In other words people aren't ready to handle the truth because it isn't pretty. There is nothing here that is sugar coated. As to what he has revealed, it wasn't the complete picture but he left enough clues to bring it to your awareness that this has been going on right under our noses all this time.

Did you take the red pill or the blue one?

Now based on one of the clues he spoke of, I have been personally investigating the rumor of these things being dumped here in our Galaxy. I am calling it a rumor since I haven't proven this as of yet. But because of the clue he left behind, I have decided to get to the bottom of it. Let's just say for the sake of argument that what Alex says is correct about these things being dumped here in our Galaxy from another Galaxy through the black hole in our Milky Way. Then what happened next was the Great Galactic War that lasted for about 700,000 years. In this war were two major factions. This got my attention as I know I was in this war in a past incarnation. I'm just scratching the surface here. To top it off, one of my friends that I have been working with, was also in this war. She was a Draconian Fleet Commander. My enemy in this war. Now her and I are working on this right now in cooperation. I would like to skip the details as to our association but she turned and came to the light side. This also ties into Billy Meier. For that matter it is all interconnected but we have only seen a glimpse of this picture. Let me give you some missing pieces.

In 2003, I was astrally brought before Billy Meier. I was to be tested. Billy was there to just make sure that my human side didn't react in a freak out way. Billy also had some company. 3 beings who I had assumed to be Plejaren. These beings as it turned out were not Plejaren but were working with them. I know what a Plejaren looks like and these 3 didn't even come close to the description of a Plejaren. They were a likeness to goblins. Short around 4.5' with pure black robes accompanied with hoods. I never saw any of their faces. But they weren't evil. That much I knew. I was in a room that was very simple with openings that accessed this room. Simple chairs and table were the main furniture in the room where I was in. These goblins stayed in the shadows as there was only a dim light in the room. The test was to see of I could reveal the Devine Spark within me. When I revealed it, an intense light burst forth. It was at that moment that these goblins ducked for cover into the other rooms that accessed the room I was in. I was then informed that they would present the results to a council where the Plejaren home world was located. There was no future date as a return for a follow up. As they were about to return me, they also presented me with a gift. The gift that was given to me was for validation purposes of this experience. This being said, I haven't seen or heard from them since. Now here it is about a month ago, and my friend tells me that she was working with one of her friends on a Plejaren presentation and points out these shadows in the background of the video they taped. She asks me if I could see them as she could. Well, I had to tell her the story with Billy and she concurred as to my descriptions.

Here is what I possibly think in the now. That these goblins are the gatekeepers to the black hole. They are like agents. The energy signatures line up to this. Now think about when Alex speaks about these Reptoids being dumped here in our Galaxy. Who dumped them here is what I want to know? Who on the other side of this black hole had the power to do that? These things they dumped here are so formidable. What right did they have to do that? How did they do that? Does karma come into play here as well? What else are they dumping here? If you have any physic abilities, feel free to join me in getting to the bottom of this. Also I have speculated that the time and date of the 2012 is important. Does it mean that the black hole will reverse it's polarity and something else might come through. Is that why these Reptoids are winding things up on our Planet because they fear something far greater is coming. Like maybe their jailers from the other side of the black hole? Right now my friend and I are the only ones I know that have discovered these goblins are going to try to establish contact with them to get the scoop on what is happening. We know that they are working with the Plejarens. Who else are they working with? What does Alex know about this or the Andromeda society that they haven't told us.
We do need help with this issue as I see it. We are out gunned, out manned, out smarted, and so on. In around Spring of 2004, a ship was dispatched to Antarctica. What was on this ship was an army of these Reptilians. Their version of a Navy Seal type. They have brought their own supplies. Does this mean we are also on the brink of another galactic war? Another thought here is why do you think the other good ETs out there are not having an open dialogue on a Planetary scale, sneaking around helping us out in the shadows. I will tell you why. Some of them are fearful of these creatures as well and know full well from their living memory what that 700,000 year war was like.

In 2005 a gathering of a few light warriors performed their duty. That gathering disrupted the darkside's agenda big time. It was quiet for about 6 months but we knew they were regrouping. This gathering only bought us some time. There was also no loss of life on our side. That was a switch for a change. But since then, the dark have pulled all the stops are squeezing the life out of everything they have attached themselves to. Their ranks and hierarchy have been rearranged. Lucifer is no more, but then again he was replaced by another dark one who now leads his minions. What's the difference?

Namaste'
Old 09-26-2009, 05:22 AM   #33
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

After listening to Alex Collier speak at Awake and Aware I would like to add his inspiring words...

(Regarding: How Alex was mentored by the Andromedans. ~ Kerry Question 1:11:00)
VIDEO: http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/2197767

ALEX COLLIER ~ Awake and Aware Excerpt:

1:12:00 "Know that my mentoring has gone on with times that I have literally been kicking and screaming. The biggest portion of the mentoring has really been why do I believe things and what is it that I believe?

So a lot of times the question will come...I will ask question or I will have a perspective and they will immediately come back and say, "Well why do you believe that?, What is your process of believing that's true?. And for example religions, it was one of the biggest things I had when I was a kid and it was an issue that my father brought up too, when I told him about this.

1:13:00 We have formed perceptions of reality that are not based in reality, they're only based on perception. Now in accepting that perception as reality, what we do is, we reinforce that illusion and that's what we have done on Earth, is we have reinforced the illusion about who we are...about our strengths, about our power, about how we're supposed to live on the Earth, about being stuck on the Earth, about how we are supposed to raise our children. We have bought into these perceptions.

The hardest things were to really look at myself and this is really where the work is...and its always with yourself.

1:14:00 The most difficult work has probably been for me in the last 5, 6, 7 years. Questions like...well, Who am I?. They don't answer it, they don't say well you're this and this and this, but what they do is they have guided me to who it is that I want to be.

The first was understanding that you are not just a physicality. That's the first thing to grasp, you are not a physicality.

And just like some of the speakers said yesterday, I believe it was Mr. Green who talked about...you know, there is a soul and it's 22 grams, I think they measured that in body weight. That is really who you are; and connecting to who that person really is, what that essence is all about, you begin to realize..."Oh My God", I am not at all who I thought I was.

And I'm purposefully being vague because I don't necessarily want to tell you who I am, other than to say that who I am here on Earth in this lifetime and the mistakes that I have made, on some level I knew better not to make those mistakes...OK, but we do, we do, we experiment, we create.

As far as the meaning of life, they would never tell me what that was exactly. All they would say is you are creating your own adventure. OK, so again the responsiblity is on me.

1:16:00 As far as mentoring, to want to talk and to speak...the idea was to keep it very, very simple, to just share their perspectives and let the people do whatever they want with it. And it doesn't matter whether anyone believes it or not. People know truth, people know bull shif (sp? lol).

Eventually it all comes to the surface...it has too. Because all of you are just like me. Because you all know better, you know what's real. It's just a question of detaching ourselves from our addiction to physicality. And that's what it is now, it's become an addiction, because the focus is on the physicality. We're not objective anymore. As a soul, when you have an out of body experience and you detach from your physical form, you are completely objective. You have a 360 degree peripheral view OK, and that's because you're objective, you're not addicted, you're not stuck in the body or addicted to the body.

And that's the part they have been working on with me the most, is to actually feel and know that essence of myself as much as possible. So when we talk about mentoring, the mentoring is to get ourselves from where we are here, to self-empowerment. That's what I'm talking about. Once we have achieved self-empowerment, and it won't take long folks, it really won't take long...we will know exactly what to do because we are spiritual beings, we are eternal, there is no age to us.

1:18:00 And that's not a metaphysical blind, that is a reality.

So the mentoring is to help us move out of our addiction to physicality into full power as spiritual beings. And it isn't full of dogma, it isn't any of that.

It's all about introspection.

Voluntary introspection.

That's what it is!"

Transcription is tricky. The punctuation is probably not properly placed per my perception!

Last edited by peaceandlove; 09-26-2009 at 07:43 AM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 09:50 AM   #34
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

At least I did receive the information last night that I have waited on for almost a month. It concerns these Black Hole agents that I have run into.

This is pertinent to what Alex as saying about the Reptilians being dumped here. These agents as I refer to them, are also what is term as gate keepers.

My contact stated this last night:

"This is also my best friend that just was here and she and I talked about our goblin friends. It was her gathering where they showed up and she remembered them well. We both put our heads together, compared notes, and we came up with the following:

These beings are gate (black hole included) keepers. They are the ushers of information and are guardians to what is brought through. What’s strange is that it’s not all information. They are mostly concerned and in charge of geometric, scientific, shift and mathematical matters. I agree with you that they are of 11th dimension/density and I am going to stand by my hypothesis that they are actually ‘here but not here’. They only see through matters of knowledge and information to keep record and monitor what is being brought out. As far as I can tell, they are not ones who have direct involvement with downloaded information to people. Again, they are more like management and at the same time just general ‘keepers’ and record holders. I have a sneaky suspicion that they are going to be showing up more and more. I really hope the white lighters don’t do a witch hunt on them (that would suck). Hope everything I wrote makes sense. "

I am just sharing this. It only confirms my suspicions at this point. I am attempting to make contact and I know they have received that request. Hopefully more will come through in the future.

The gathering that her best friend had was like a Plejaren seminar, I think. These Goblin types were present at that seminar. Now maybe some of you can use your abilities to see them as well. I will hunt down a video I watched recently and post it with the purposes of you the viewer, to see if you can pick up on this.

I am not a subscriber to a lot of this stuff, but these Goblin types are in this video. See if you can pick up on it.

What I have surmised is that they have a lot of answers. My friend who was only there to assist her friend with this gathering stated that they came and were there for about 30 minutes. Where upon her friend started talking about scientific material from who knows where.

She states, "From what I remember, the session was going to be about something and it didn't work out that way at all. My friend was up there, had some information downloaded like 30min before the session began, and started talking about scientific stuff from who-knows where. The information was VERY sophisticated and I managed to wrap my brain around it but most did not. It was during this time that the beings were there. They were highly highly intelligent and their knowledge of the universe was very old and expansive. Funny thing is, I can't remember what was taught!

I never got a negative energy on them, just 'heavy'. Try telling a room full of white lighters that just because a being is 'dark' and 'heavy' it doesn't mean that they are 'bad'! Anyway, I had always speculated that they were either from one of the dimensions that could not possess physical vehicles (low possibility) or that they were from either a dimension that weren't supposed to be able to be here at all (like 10, 11, or 12 - more like 10). This seems more possible just because of the ancient information they have, the way they were teaching it, and the times we are in. Also, it would make sense that they came from a 'black hole' in that respect considering I think that would be a portal available to them.

I get this feeling that all the ET factions that are working with them have a huge amount of respect and almost are indebted to them (like an elder thing). Not sure if they dumped the reptoids here or not, going to have to look into that a little more. I think that the Plejaren connection has something to do with this but I also think that it's mainly because they are the race that was chosen by the GF to lead some stuff. I really think 'we' are approaching this from a different angle because we know that it is going to require reviewing and acknowledging even race factions that have not always been 'positive' for a shift to occur. It really will take a team effort... I will let you know if anything else comes along "

Make of it what you will, but something is up with that. This also just adds to the complexity of it all. Another variable.

Namaste'

Last edited by Lionhawk; 10-02-2009 at 11:00 AM.
Old 10-02-2009, 01:20 PM   #35
Noela
Avalon Senior Member

I liked what Alex said about blessing things as we go along. Blessing
rooms, blessing our food.

I bless my food, and I've felt pretty darn stupid! What on earth does
this do, sort of thing. Particular when it comes to my favourite -
cappachino and cake - now blessing that does seem stupid!

So good to know Alex blesses his coffee - good to have this
confirmation.

It would be nice to think others would take this up. I guess
it does something for us, anyway. Brings gratitude, maybe.

I believe it could change vibrations, if enough people adopted it
in enough situations. Such a simple little thing.
Noela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 03:14 PM   #36
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shechaiyah View Post
QUERY:
How it is a historical record?

It is a very complete summary of what cooper, hoagland, salla, burisch and the whole ET/UFO community has been telling us for decades.

He does an excellent job of integrating the micro and the macro. He's a good history teacher because he uses summaries frequently to help the listener navigated through such a huge knowledge base.

As a teacher, I'm impressed with his delivery and outline.

Shech--
But he got the point across to you\us.....He served well
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 09:31 PM   #37
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post

In 2005 a gathering of a few light warriors performed their duty. That gathering disrupted the darkside's agenda big time. It was quiet for about 6 months but we knew they were regrouping. This gathering only bought us some time. There was also no loss of life on our side. That was a switch for a change. But since then, the dark have pulled all the stops are squeezing the life out of everything they have attached themselves to. Their ranks and hierarchy have been rearranged. Lucifer is no more, but then again he was replaced by another dark one who now leads his minions. What's the difference?
What happened to Lucifer? Was Lucifer running the show up to 2005? Did Lucifer retire? Who is in charge now? Was Lucifer replaced by Satan? Did Lucifer fake his or her demise or demotion? This being is (was?) a master of deception. I tend to think that Lucifer is alive and well...and living in Orange County or Pine Gap. My question is 'who does Lucifer (or whoever is currently in charge of Earth) get their orders from?' Or is this being the kingpin?

Knowing who owns what in this Solar System...and what the power structure is for both the light and dark sides...is very important. Most of us don't know or don't seem to care about who's who in the heirarchical zoo...but this should really be nailed down...I think. Avalon people care...but do we know?

It sounds like you know what you're doing...but it sounds like you are involved in some frightening and dangerous projects. Be careful.

Are we going to be able to negotiate the removal of all dark beings (human and non-human) from this Solar System? Are we going to have to fight a Battle of Armageddon? How about a Solar System Exorcism? Who you gonna call?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-02-2009 at 10:11 PM.
Old 10-02-2009, 09:40 PM   #38
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Music Lover;
"I feel your pain."
I go back and forth on such matters myself. Said this before but, I am sick to death of investigating "sure things" that turn out to be nothing more than fuzzy dots. When it comes with windows that have windhield wipers, and lil folk peeking out, or a believable photo thereof, then I'll say I've seen one.

I also have no more time for the likes of Alex (buy my video!) Jones, who spend their time (buy my book!) scaring people to death with (buy my DVD!) doom gloom and despair (buy my stuff!) while never offering a plan, (buy my other stuff!) or solutions. "Clearly they have their reward."

Which brings me to a third clump.
There is years and years of reading available on the Net, that starts with, "I know a guy who was told by a reliable source, whose best friend used to live with a woman who..."... gimme a break! This kind of "recombinant data" is available in such mass quantities, that now I just take the grain of salt, and toss the data. It saves time.

Alex Collier;
AC's stuff falls into what I'd call "2nd hand subjective".

All you really have, in the end, is your own BS-Meter. To this all I can add, for myself, is to compare it against the several kinds of 1st person subjective experiences I've had over the years, and how I'd react.

I first watched Collier last week on the Camelot video. I came away with these:
  • He doesn't appear to be the "hero" in his story.
  • He isn't looking for "followers".
  • He'd rather not be there.
  • I don't think he's selling something.
  • He appears as, or more deeply moved by what he has to say then anyone else.
  • He is talking about solutions which do not require him, and "do no harm".
I come away with the strong impression that he does believe whoever it is he's talking to. When I think of trying to relate to people the events of the 1st person subjective things I've been part of, I think I'd come across about the same.

And so I'm left with that final leap. All I can say is when I consider the information which relates to our situation, and weigh it against my own beliefs, I think he is on track. And very brave.

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat

Last edited by Fredkc; 10-02-2009 at 11:01 PM.
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 10:20 PM   #39
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

To this I'd like to add this Collier quote from another thread...
'Ladies and Gentlemen, in closing I have given what I can. It’s out there and that's what I agreed to do. You can choose to read it, listen to it, and research it or not. The information is the Andromedans' prospective. That's it. I would of course always encourage you to research the field. There is a wealth of information out there by many great dedicated researchers and speakers. NO ONE HAS THE WHOLE STORY. But it’s for you to discover who you are and your place in this drama of conscious and spiritual evolution. Be your own savior. Take the pressure off of GOD and help yourself. The worst case is you will be an inspiration and leader to others, to invest in themselves and see themselves as they truly are: genetic royalty and incredible beings.'
Does this sound like someone trying to amass wealth, or build a cult, to anyone else?
I sure don't see it.

When all else fails: Defending Sacred Ground.

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat

Last edited by Fredkc; 10-02-2009 at 10:58 PM.
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 10:30 PM   #40
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
Ortho (or anyone else),

What does Alex Collier say about the reptilians and greys? Can you summarize? (just curious)
That malevolent reptilians from another universe were dumped into this universe by someone a long, long time ago...and that humans and reptilians have been fighting with each other for millions (billions?) of years...and that the greys were caught in the middle...and are presently controlled by the reptilians. Draco > Orion Group > Greys > Us seems to be the chain of command. Reptilians live hundreds of miles beneath the Earth's surface...and eat humans (especially children). The Greys do the dirty work for the Reps.

I'm leaving out a lot...and I probably got it wrong...but that's a thumbnail sketch of what Collier says about the Reps and Greys. Help! Other people say what your impression is.
Old 10-05-2009, 06:40 PM   #41
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

That is what my 5 year old (abductee) says. He is visited by reptoids and although at first he was very traumatized he now calls them his friends.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 08:24 PM   #42
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Wow! That's amazing and frightening to me. I hope all is well presently and in the future for the little one. I think this whole subject is very creepy. I think it's very dangerous. I have absolutely no problem with the idea of dealing with non-humans who are absolutely benign and benevolent...but how do we absolutely determine this? The sneaking around and abducting, etc, etc. really has me suspicious and worried.

What if the removal of all hard-core malevolents (human and non-human) from Earth, at least, would constitute 'ascension' for those who were 'left behind'? The alien-mentoring idea has me concerned. Does this mean that Alex thinks we have lost...and that we should cooperate with the aliens? Is this the thinking of Steven Greer? I don't mean to sound paranoid...but I am paranoid. This is the time to ask the hard questions...not later...when it might be too late. Might we be facing a Cosmic Enron...where everything is represented as being fine...when the true state of affairs is just the opposite?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-05-2009 at 08:29 PM.
Old 10-05-2009, 09:58 PM   #43
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

There are good and bad in all races i have had dealings with reps not pleasant ones either, but what i came to understand was that all creator beings have a soul base. Now i know my feelings on reps and struggled with that explanation that reps could have souls could be compassionate when we have been told that the reps are cold and loveless creatures, so i can not say.
But what i can say is there are a lot of humans out there who are also cold loveless. have all these humans been taken over or or they just bad humans!
It's hard to send love to these heartless ones but this is what i try to do today.

I have also been looking at crystals and how we all resonate with these crystals the body being made up of mostly water becoming the life force.
Interesting what Alex said about the coffee, i now thank the water and send it love what we drink and bathe in, ultimately taking in loving thoughts will nurture you your body and mind.

http://www.viddler.com/explore/Consp...act/videos/73/
Sorry i strayed a little from the original thread here.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 10:16 PM   #44
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicLover View Post
I don't mean to be a jerk but is there ANY proof to anything he says.There are alot of people talking about stuff but how much of it is true.I thought he was very sincere as well but that still doesn't cut it.A good conman will fool the smartest of people.I am not calling him a conman but I am just curious why people believe him without proof.
Does not a good lie start by believing it yourself??

Dr. Steven Greer also made the statement that you can't prove a negative. But also remember the polar opposite to this is that you can't disprove a negative either. Upon watching that interview with Bill & Kerry, I came to realize that Dr. Greer was not telling it the way it is because he didn't want to attract that polar opposite to his work. I'll bet you my life that if you pulled him off to the side, he would have acknowledged them bad ETs. So when Kerry tried to call him on that, she ended up taking a lot of flack over that. I had to watch that interview twice. It was also the first interview that I had watched with Bill & Kerry and I to thought she was doing a dis service. I had it all wrong. I had it backwards. She was trying to get at the truth and Dr. Greer felt he was being attacked by her comment that she thought it was sinister and a dis service to those who wanted the truth. I now concur with that and if you watch that interview again, you will see that. But that happens when you are not familiar with these people as you are watching it in the second hand. There is more going on here than just an interview. Also factor in what is not being said and the complexity of these interviews just gets much more complicated.

Why does anyone believe in the first place? It doesn't matter if the material is good or bad. At best it is a theory and you are the one who should go out and prove it for yourself. People do the believing thing because they are to lazy to do the work. It is also a compromise of self when we do this. Beliefs are unproven because they are second hand in nature. I don't know how many times I have stated this through the years. It is a basic principle. Are people that ignorant to not use some common sense and apply basic principles to their lives? It runs rampant. The whole world subscribes to the second hand information and accepts it as the word. Just like the bible, I hear that it is the word of God. It isn't God's word. It is Man's word because man wrote it. It could also be the word of the false Gods in the bible. I can go with that because if you go out and prove it, you'll find this to be so. But don't believe my take on it. It can be proven using the very tool box you came here with. That is first hand in nature.

Alex, I think knows we are screwed because the numbers don't add up as to who is awake vs. the ones who are asleep. The numbers as to those awake, are very few in numbers. Another aspect of that is the fact that many in the New Age movement have given up. Recently in the last 4 years. It has to do with balancing out that field of potential. Which is in the favor of the dark ones at present. They have done an excellent job in the derailing of this movement. Deterring it from achieving that potential to turn the tide. It is estimated that .01 % of 1% of the world population is awake. That equates to 678,000 people across the globe. So that means the rest of the population is subscribing to believing and only 678,000 are subscribing to knowing, which is first hand application at work. Then we wonder why we are so screwed? You can see this expression in Alex's responses and body language. That is something you can not con. The fact of the matter is that we are powerful but will never come to realize it in the second hand. We are so powerful that it wouldn't take a lot of people to transform our Planet into a higher frequency, but there has to be enough of them to cause the potential to manifest. Again the dark are pumping it out and raising havoc on every level now and the number needed to manifest that potential is slipping as I write this. It is no wonder why many have just said the hell with it. I don't know how many times I wanted to just stop, give up, and go fishing, and forget about all this stuff. The persecution also bears down on you. Rejection is a very dangerous weapon.

The key is not to give up. For when you do give up, you also give in and they will win and we will be forever in servitude to the PBTB. By believing, we are submitting to that. It is a choice no matter what is said at this point. It is my opinion that Alex Collier didn't reveal this knowledge of his experiences to dupe the public with a scam. Granted, others have. His information is free to those who are sincerely interested in making a positive impact as they also know that what we are doing is so far from working. His sincerity is something you can't fake. Watch his expressions of frustration as well as you will see his reluctance to come out because many CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH! Because the many have been believing for so long, they know nothing else.

Et contact has been going on for a long time and has accelerated in the last 20 years. Good and bad. Many channels of contact have been experienced. The majority of which are not healthy ones. Again the basics are often over looked. If the channeling is not based with a love one, consider any other channel to be corrupt. It may start out good, the information sounding good as well, but make no mistake that it becomes a form of possession. Also an addiction. The subscribing to can also be considered an addiction. Someone who is in your circle based in love will not expose you to any harm whatsoever. Channeling is also second hand information and if you subscribe to it, consider yourself partially possessed. Subscribing meaning you are attaching yourself to this information without doing anything to prove it. It is one thing to read a channel message, but you must not attach yourself to it as it is only a product of speculation at best. If you were to apply yourself, you could establish your own contact experience but be careful what you wish for as this should be done with some basic protection skills, and an intent based in love. Also this channeling is about using your electrical body and if you align with the wrong thing, you can self impose damage to that. It can even lead to possession. So the best advice I can give is to use common sense with these types of communication. Channel a loved one instead of some alien you never even met in the first hand. Remove the middle man by going within. So be it!

Namaste'
Old 10-05-2009, 10:47 PM   #45
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Lionhawk...you're not just another blogger...are you? You're so perceptive...it's frightening.

I want to quit thinking about this stuff every day. But I keep thinking that this time is a very unique turning point for humanity...and so I keep reading the threads, watching the videos, and thinking while I walk my dog (I get more enlightenment from my dog than from all the other sources combined).

Try watching Bill Cooper's and Alex Collier's stuff on Google and YouTube...over and over again...and see what happens to your paradigm. I keep thinking that this is the place to begin in this field of study...and to use as a benchmark to test everything else. It won't make you happy...but this isn't about being happy. It's about learning the truth...and doing the right thing. We seem to be stuck on 'make-me-happy'. So...the PTB tell us what we want to hear...and lead us down the primrose path...as lambs to the slaughter.

By the way...what happened to Lucifer? Who's the new guy or gal...Lord Draco?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-05-2009 at 10:56 PM.
Old 10-06-2009, 01:30 AM   #46
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

ODM,

First off let me explain something here. Please understand that when you asked those questions concerning that "gathering" I spoke of, I wanted to answer you right then. Even today, I spent time trying to find the name of the one who took over. If I saw the name I could easily tell you, but it would seem everywhere I have looked, that name has vanished. I 'm not giving up on this so don't think for a second that I am going to slip one under the rug. My problem is when I have searched for this name, I find a lot of biblical reference. That doesn't work in this case. So if anyone who is better at research and could provide such a link, I would then possibly reveal who is now in charge. The name begins with a "C" and is rather long to top it off. In other words it is a name that is not so easily said. Again if I saw it I could easily identify it. So please bear with me on this as I am determined to provide that information. I had wanted to find it and then answer you.

At the same time, the story of that gathering is an incredible one and it shows how powerful we are. Also the combined strength of even a few individuals, can also amaze anyone as miraculous. What happened on that day has also been validated. That is important. Seek validation as that is your proof. The thing about this event was that there were witness testimony as to what happened. Also if you don't believe in the Galactic Federation, then prove it. It can easily be proven if an individual would get off their chair and actually move their legs forward to find that proof. You have to dig and I'm not speaking of second information either. I'm talking in real time in the first hand. Also keep in mind that the Galactic Federation has security protocols in place for obvious reasons. They certainly are shielded and if you don't have the right frequency for access along with permission, then just forget about leaving your chair. I have not personally been on board any of their craft, but I have seen this fleet several times. The gathering that took place was one of those times. It was also something that was blessed by many that are currently involved with our highest good, ranging from the Angelic Realm, certain key members of the GF, other civilizations, and others here on the Planet. A great healing also took place for the Planet. Her chakra system was reactivated and reconnected to the solar system. The Crystal Kingdom that resides in inner Earth was also freed from the ones using them to do their bidding. Many others who have been abducted and physically brought to other worlds were also recaptured and returned to their rightful place. There has been great works being performed right under everyone's noses. I know all that seems to be is of a negative nature, but this is only a perception and nothing more. One must ask oneself if they want to be a part of the solution? It is a choice. It is a choice that I am only trying to remind everyone I come into contact with, be it here on this forum and elsewhere on my life stream.

That is why I am here at this forum. Like Miriam stated that we who do know must speak up with a louder voice. CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW? If only 1% of all that you hear is going on and the rest of it is BS, what are you doing about that 1%? I ask all of you here in the now of your choice. WHAT SAY YOU?

The fact is that you already have contactees right here in this forum right under your noses and you can't see them for whatever excuse you choose to apply. Here, right now are volumes upon volumes of information that you could access in a personal way to assist you on almost every level that we have been hidden from. I have seen such testimony and they, the ones who reveal some of this would love to share so much more. But because of the manipulation of the trickster, they are for the most part, hiding just to protect this information from being taken out of context. I have not even been here two weeks and I have received many emails pertaining to this very topic. So when you see one of them show something, just also know that what they are bringing to this table here at Avalon is a blessing on so many levels. It saddens me to watch the emotional body of those who just fly off not really knowing what they are saying. How would you know unless you have been down this road. These people are the real warriors of our time and we only disrespect their service. Just so we can look like we scored one at someone's expense. Blessings to EVERYONE I say. Bless everything you read and everyone who is your friend here and everyone who is sincerely trying to "GET IT". Isn't that why we are here? To assist each other, to acknowledge the Divine Spark within all of us?

It is a perception, yes. One that reminds me of the story of an apple tree. When I was a little lad, I did a lot of walking. Walked everywhere my little legs would take me. So often they would take me into the woods and I spent many hours with the trees. I climbed them, slept in them, made fires with their dead branches keeping warm. So many things I learned from trees. One day walking along an old saw milling road I spotted what looked like an apple tree. What was puzzling was there were no apples on it. I just figured it was an old tree who's time had passed. Then on another day I over heard an old man who was Canadian, talking about a tree that no longer produced apples, next to his garden. That caught my attention. So I asked him what the solution to that was in my limited vocabulary. On the side of one of his woodsheds was a baseball bat. He asked me if I wanted to make some money? Of course I said yes. He said then go and grab that bat by the shed over there and go find that apple tree I was talking about next to my garden. So I went, grabbed the bat, and as I was heading down to his garden, he said, when you find the tree smack it with the bat all the way around it till you get tired. So, on I went. I smacked that tree till I was wore out silly. Mind you I was only 7 or so. The next year that tree put out a bunch of apples. I know because that old man paid me to pick them. Mr. Carrier was his name. The moral of that story can also apply here.

My only agenda is for us as a species to realize our full potential. Once we do that, then we can assist Gaia with her ascension, then we can then make a choice as to whether we want to stay or go home. Folks, I 'm tired. I don't know how long I can keep going like this. Aren't you tired of all this? Don't you want to go home? I know many do not and that's ok. But that is what I long for and until we accomplish this as one light, it will just be stretched out in the wrong direction. I seek freedom. Total freedom.

The reason why you get more enlightenment from your dog is because your walk is being shared in the first hand. So stop thinking and start doing. I once wrote to a famous author. His name was L. Ron Hubbard. I had expressed my concerns of not growing spiritually despite my experiences. He said, poop or get off the pot. At first I was floored by the response that he gave. But he was also right. If you're just sitting there and always thinking, then your growth will be very limited. So I got off the pot and I haven't looked back since. Sometimes I also remember that we need a smack liken to that apple tree to produce something. Don't sit on the pot and wait for it. Go get it as it is within you to do so.

I will find this name and report back with it. You have my word on that!

Namaste'
Old 10-06-2009, 04:15 AM   #47
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you Lionhawk.
Old 10-06-2009, 08:42 PM   #48
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post
To this I'd like to add this Collier quote from another thread...

'Ladies and Gentlemen, in closing I have given what I can. It’s out there and that's what I agreed to do. You can choose to read it, listen to it, and research it or not. The information is the Andromedans' prospective. That's it. I would of course always encourage you to research the field. There is a wealth of information out there by many great dedicated researchers and speakers. NO ONE HAS THE WHOLE STORY. But it’s for you to discover who you are and your place in this drama of conscious and spiritual evolution. Be your own savior. Take the pressure off of GOD and help yourself. The worst case is you will be an inspiration and leader to others, to invest in themselves and see themselves as they truly are: genetic royalty and incredible beings.'
lol its the worst kind of advice

turn away and do not bother God

as if we can put some pressure on Him

this is NWO people

let the blind lead themselves

while we devour them

Oh and the worst case is

without God

you will be the head blind

Last edited by RedeZra; 10-06-2009 at 11:31 PM.
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 01:34 AM   #49
solent
Avalon Senior Member

I think what Alex means by this is, that we should take control of our lives, steer it in the direction we require, and stop giving our devine rights away, after all does't G-d support all? Meaning he has no problem with what the negative forces do as to him it is all experiance, and everything/one comes back home eventually.....
solent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 05:07 AM   #50
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Alex Collier stated:

"Be your own savior. Take the pressure off of GOD and help yourself."

I don't see anywhere in that quote where he says turn away from God. Another attempt to change the context of that message has been made. I might not be the smartest rock in the box, but I'm not the most stupid rock in the box either.

That has got to be one of the most classic attempts of manipulation I have ever seen. My problem is that I know how to read and comprehend most things written except for that lawyer language.

There is nothing in this quote that would tell anyone something of a lie. It is an empowering statement to be realized. Many want to be saved and it is so easy to see why that is. To mis inform everyone else and to put different words in someone's mouth is just that. It is so transparent. But keep in mind I am not taking what others take as far as what numbs them into servitude. But that is just me. For you folks out there, spot this one. It's a no brainer.