Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 12-25-2008, 12:46 AM   #401
Gridkeeper
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: James Casbolt:Underground U.K. bases!

(sorry no explanation at all as to why I am writing this so please don't ask as there will be NO reponse) If this gets read by BT at double zero taxis then this bit is for you. Remember what you always ask me? Well the answer is NO, there is nothing you can do to help me and I doubt very much there ever will be.

Moving on.

When people start to die then all this becomes too much to deal with and act upon without getting screwed over by people that exist hidden in the shadows. Something has made me think twice about everything I have done over the last few years.
I don't know who the good guys or the bad guys are anymore. In fact I have no idea. Too many things have happend which can bend the imagination of any mind.
Does anyone have the real answers? I used to think I did but really I know nothing. All I have are my own experiences and know that I am a good person whom would like to see all of humanity set free from the hidden evil on this planet which lurks in the shadows and in the light.
I have given out over 400 videos on the internet over the past two years and have helped many people. This I did because I thought I could change the world, in a good way. At the same time I have caused many problems which have had adverse and sometimes dire effects as well as good when all I wanted to do was the good. Enough is enough.
Gridkeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 01:08 AM   #402
Deb
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
Where's Deb?

To THEWATCHERWHOWATCHESWATCHINGYOUWATCHTCHINGME,

ALL WATCHING WHATCHAMACALLIT WATCHING US AND WATCHING YOU GOD WHO'S WATCHING WHAT ANYWAY? OOOPS. OPS. OOPSYOPSOPSYOOPS. Sorry for the joke. Don't kill me. I'm really just glad I'm not in your line of work. It looks dangerous.

1. How did you get into it? As an adult or child? Deb? Your company culture is, er, a bit different from what many of us have out here in joe public land.

2. What motivates you as a whistleblower now?

To James,
White animals are sacred.

-Monica

huh? I"m here? do you need to ask me something?

Last edited by Deb; 12-25-2008 at 01:13 AM. Reason: wrong reply
Deb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 05:42 PM   #403
Gridkeeper
Avalon Senior Member

James, thanks for the text. Happy new year to you to (and to everyone here also).

I'm ****** off James big time.
The only way out of all this is to see all secret societies dismantled for good and I mean ALL. IMO. I have experienced extremely high levels of corruption recently and I am sick of it all.

regards, Dunc.
Gridkeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 02:47 AM   #404
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by K626
James,

I am told there is some bloke who is over 1200 yrs old at either Malmstrom (sp?) or Groom Lake. Are we laughing this off or do you see something?

kindest,

K.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Casbolt View Post
Not quite sure what you mean by this K, you'll need to expand.

There are many 'ancient' ET's and even enhanced humans working at these bases.

I came into contact with an 'old one
' in Wiltshire in 2003.

Regarding the old ones, I think some of the watchers like belial might still be around, I also think that some of them may be located in the Salisbury plain underground facility or deeper below it
James, the original Beli, referenced in ancient texts, is still around?

Is Beli connected to certain Groups who watch certain 'bloodlines'?

If I recall correctly, Beli was also once referred to as EN.KI, he's a geneticist yes? Is this where the knowledge came from to create PGLFs?
And/or the knowledge of successful hybridization?

Quote:
The reappearance of an 'old one' I am told means moves are being made in the timeline or perhaps they have lost something.

This one looks like an old Nordic even perhaps one of the rare ones from underneath - ho ho.....
K
Hi K, Hope it's ok to ask a couple of questions of you?

I imagine someone you know saw this 'old one'? Do you know which Faction he is aligned with?

All the Best and A Happy New Year to All

Ara
Ara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 04:24 AM   #405
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Hi James.

I totally take my hat off to you and others for being prepared to come forth and speak what you know which is very similar in some regards to what some other "pioneers" have been saying for a few years now. Unfortunately though, some of those "pioneers" are no longer with us such as phil Schneider and Bill (William) Cooper and others.

A question for you if i may? I am aware of DUMBS (Deep Military Underground Bases ) i Australia such as Pine Gap and Mt Ziel but do you or any other readers here know of any in New Zealand?

Kind regards
Barron
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 11:58 AM   #406
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ara View Post
James, the original Beli, referenced in ancient texts, is still around?

Is Beli connected to certain Groups who watch certain 'bloodlines'?

If I recall correctly, Beli was also once referred to as EN.KI, he's a geneticist yes? Is this where the knowledge came from to create PGLFs?
And/or the knowledge of successful hybridization?

Hi K, Hope it's ok to ask a couple of questions of you?

I imagine someone you know saw this 'old one'? Do you know which Faction he is aligned with?

All the Best and A Happy New Year to All

Ara

He is between two peoples.

He and others from 'the inside' are overseeing the crossing.

Talking about sides/factions is pointless. Dreams within dreams.

K.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 10:14 PM   #407
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by K626 View Post
He is between two peoples.

He and others from 'the inside' are overseeing the crossing.

Talking about sides/factions is pointless. Dreams within dreams.

K.
Hi K

Thank you for the reply. So much information in so few words.

All the Best
Ara
Ara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 12:10 AM   #408
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ara View Post
Hi K

Thank you for the reply. So much information in so few words.

All the Best
Ara
I do my best.
Old 12-30-2008, 03:44 PM   #409
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Everyone, thanks for my birthday card Deb!

I'lll just post this and then tell you whats been going on in my world
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Earth Must Be Warned!” Screams French Astronaut Before Suicide Attempt‏
Sent: 25 December 2008 13:14:35
To: sorchafaal@fastmail.fm

[Ed. Note: This report should be read from its website location athttp://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1181.htm as this email copy does notcontain the links embedded in the original report.] December 25, 2008 “Earth Must Be Warned!” Screams French Astronaut Before Suicide Attempt By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers A most peculiar FSB is circulating in the Kremlin today stating that therenowned scientist and France’s first female astronaut Claudie Haigneré[pictured top left] had to be ‘forcefully restrained’ after screaming“Earth Must Be Warned!” prior to her falling into a coma from a reportedoverdose of sleeping pills in an apparent attempt at suicide. Of Dr. Haigneré’s suicide attempt we can read from French media sources: “The first French woman in space has been hospitalized after she triedto take her own life, according to published reports. Claudie Haignere, 51, was hospitalized late yesterday after she tried tocommit suicide, an unidentified French government source told AgenceFrance-Presse. Another source told AFP that Haignere overdosed on pills. Haignere, a rheumatologist, flew to the MIR space station as anastronaut in 1996 and to the International Space Station (ISS) in 2001.She's studied how humans adapt their motor and cognitive skills inweightlessness and monitored astronauts from the ground. Later, on theMIR, she performed experiments in physiology, developmental biology,fluid physics and technology, according to the European Space Agency.”

More ominously, these reports continue, was that within hours of Dr.Haigneré’s alleged suicide attempt her laboratory, where she worked onthe forefront of Human/Alien DNA research, at the World renowned PasteurInstitute was destroyed by fire, and as we can read as reported by theAssociated Press News Service: “Fire broke out Wednesday in a biology laboratory at the PasteurInstitute in Paris, famed for research on fighting infectious diseases,officials said. No victims were reported, and no sensitive materials or viruses wereaffected by the fire, which was extinguished by firefighters, anofficial at the institute said. The official was not authorized to bepublicly named according to company policy. The cause of the blaze wasunclear. The fire broke out mid-morning in an underground level of one of thebuildings in the institute's campus in southern Paris, a lab thatconducts research in developmental biology, the official said.” FSB internal reports on Dr. Haigneré state that since her return fromspace she had become convinced that our Earth had been visited in ourhistorical past by ‘ancient astronauts’ who had not only had colonizedour Planet but had genetically engineered the then existing semi-humanlife forms into our present day human race. Dr. Haigneré’s beliefs mirror those of the prominent Israeli writer andresearcher Zecharia Sitchin who it is reported: “attributes the creationof the ancient Sumerian culture to the "Annunaki" (or "Nephilim"), arace of aliens from a planet he calls Nibiru which he believes to be inan elongated, elliptical orbit in the earth's own solar system.

Sitchin asserts that Sumerian mythology reflects this view, though hisspeculations are entirely discounted by mainstream scientists,historians, and archaeologists, who see many problems with histranslations of ancient texts and with his understanding of physics.” It is also interesting to note the timing of Dr. Haigneré’s allegedsuicide attempt coming at the exact time that concerns are growing overthe growing deployment of Global Naval Forces around the Middle Easternregion believed to have been the location of the ancient Garden of Eden,and which we had reported on in our December 21st report titled “WorldShipping Comes To Halt As Global Navies Prepare For ‘Unprecedented’Confrontation” and where we had noted that: “Global Naval Forces currently steaming towards, or already in, The Gulfof Aden include ‘friends and foes’ alike The United States, Iran, China,Russia, Germany, Switzerland, European Union and India under what thesereports state is the ‘cover story’ of protecting the shipping lanes ofthat region from the US backed pirates operating out of Somalia. Current news from this region are, also, appearing to show thathostilities have already begun between our Earth’s ‘Defense Forces’ andthe Watchers as like the United States last attempt to attack these‘aliens’ by themselves this past January has, once again, resulted inmassive cuts by the Watchers to the many undersea communication cableslaying upon the seafloors of this region which have now isolated largeparts of the Middle East and the sub-continent.” Equally important to note is that for the first time in centuriesChinese warships have left their home waters to join the massiveInternational effort to confront what is seen as our Earth’s mostserious threat ever, and that when attempting to confront an undersea‘anomaly’ off the coast of Papua New Guinea villagers reported a UFOlike craft rapidly ascending from the ocean and streaking skywardleaving in its aftermath giant swells which have left nearly 32,000homeless and which the United Nations is now rushing aid towards. To the catastrophic damage wrecked upon Papua New Guinea the UN isreporting that “the swells destroyed houses, food and water supplies,damaged crops and led to the loss of gardening tools.” To what Dr. Haigneré was attempting to warn our World about it is not toour knowing, other than to point out the obvious conclusion thatwhatever had caused this most distinguished of scientists to be in suchgreat distress could, indeed, be a prelude of more, and even stranger,events ready to overtake us in the days and months to come. © December 25, 2008 EU and US all rights reserved.http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1181.htm-- Sorcha Faalsorchafaal@fastmail.fm

James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 03:47 PM   #410
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Good to have you back on Jimmy. Yay!
Old 12-30-2008, 03:52 PM   #411
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

K, see intel regarding Hawaii below

‘Watcher’ Attack On Hawaii Leaves Obama Forces Stunned‏
Sent: 27 December 2008 09:55:10
To: sorchafaal@fastmail.fm

December 27, 2008[Ed. Note: This report should be read from its website location athttp://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1183.htm as this email copy does notcontain the links embedded in the original report.] ‘Watcher’ Attack On Hawaii Leaves Obama Forces Stunned By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers Russian Foreign Ministry reports circulating in the Kremlin today arestating that our World’s present efforts to confront what are called the“Watchers” at what is being described as their vast undersea base in theGulf of Aden has suffered a ‘serious’ setback after these ‘ancientaliens’ attack upon the Hawaii Island of Oahu endangering the mission ofPresident-Elect Obama and leaving over 800,000 Hawaiian’s without power.
Old 12-30-2008, 03:56 PM   #412
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

I was told this would happen years ago by NSA contacts

To the actual Watcher attack upon Oahu using what is being described in these reports as their ‘catastrophic storm machines’ we can read as reported by the Associated Press News Service:

“The island of Oahu has lost power, leaving some 800,000 residents and thousands of tourists in the dark and grounding outgoing air traffic at Honolulu International Airport.

The island lost power late Friday in the midst of heavy rain and lightning. A spokesman for Hawaiian Electric Light says it will be at least 12 hours to get power back.

Mayor Mufi Hannemann says he's received word from police that Barack Obama is okay. The president-elect is vacationing at a private residence on the east side of the island. It's not clear if the house has a generator.

Hannemann tells KSSK radio that Obama is in one of the "most secure places, so he'll be okay.”

This attack upon Obama, these reports continue, was in response to the American President-Elects attempt to leave Hawaii on an ‘emergency’ journey to Iraq where US Military Forces are in control of what is described as the ‘last remaining’ Stargate located in the ancient Iraqi city of Babylon, and which we had previously reported on in our report titled “Obama Rushed To Middle East After ‘Watchers’ Issue Dire Threat To Mankind”.

Our Earth’s Defense Forces efforts against the Watchers has, also, taken a more urgent turn as Japan’s Prime Minister Taro Aso has ordered his Defence Minister to prepare for the ‘swift’ deployment of Japanese warships to the Gulf of Aden to join those of China which has for the first time in over 500 years sent its warships away from its coastal waters.

In our previous reports on these most peculiar happenings (World Shipping Comes To Halt As Global Navies Prepare For ‘Unprecedented’ Confrontation and “Earth Must Be Warned!” Screams French Astronaut Before Suicide Attempt) we had noted from these reports:

“The Gulf of Aden include ‘friends and foes’ alike The United States, Iran, China, Russia, Germany, Switzerland, European Union and India under what these reports state is the ‘cover story’ of protecting the shipping lanes of that region from the US backed pirates operating out of Somalia.

Current news from this region are, also, appearing to show that hostilities have already begun between our Earth’s ‘Defense Forces’ and the Watchers as like the United States last attempt to attack these ‘aliens’ by themselves this past January has, once again, resulted in massive cuts by the Watchers to the many undersea communication cables laying upon the seafloors of this region which have now isolated large parts of the Middle East and the sub-continent.”

-and-

“To the worst fears confronting our Earth’s Defense Forces, these reports continue, is a repeat of the catastrophic events that occurred on December 26, 2004, when the American nuclear attack submarine USS San Francisco attempted to launch an attack against an undersea Watcher base in the Indian Ocean causing these ‘aliens’ to retaliate by raising the sea floor over 100 meters which the USS San Francisco than slammed into but which also launched the cataclysmic tsunami which killed over 250,000 and whose earthquake, latterly, changed the orbit of our entire Planet.

The Earth Defense Forces in an apparent bid to mitigate any further such retaliations against them have ordered a near halt to shipping on all of our World’s oceans, and which has been confirmed by the reports issued on the Baltic Exchange Dry Index [see top photo left] which shows that Global shipping is now grinding to a near halt as over 93% of all cargo ships have been recalled to their ports.”

It is important to note too that the Marshall Islands have now declared a State of Emergency after their island nation was nearly destroyed after being hit by the cataclysmic waves said to have been caused by one of the Watchers massive undersea bases ‘launching’ itself skyward prior to being attacked by our Earth’s Defense Forces.

Old 12-30-2008, 04:26 PM   #413
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Strange events unfolding in St Ives as usual. The place has been crawling with secret service who have been monitering my friends and I at pubs, clubs and restaurants. I even recognised one of them in 'The Hub' bar a few days ago. I've been told MI 6 'Alfie' is in the area and he's one of the good guys.

Some kind of artificial jumpgate network is operational in the area. I'm sure this is connected to the artificial stargate hardware at Harwell. Everytime I wake up in my flat, spinning geometrical shapes 'suck' back into the walls. These things are sometimes over 6 feet in diametre and stay in the room few a few seconds before dissapearing.

It was my 32nd birthday ( if my birth certificate is accurate which it probably isn't ) on Sunday the 28th. This was the date to transfer the power of the spear of destiny in equal measure to the myself, S, gridkeeper and M in North carolina ( he was the one who was given the spear of destiny as a child by plieadians- listen to my canadian interview on this thread for details ).

We spoke over the phone on this night and the following oaths were taken which transferred the power of spear to us all in equal measure ( 4 men- 4 elements- 4 directions )

'In this, the year 3361, in the sight of the God of all beings and our royal ancestors, and by the power and authourity vested in us as Keepers of the Holy Lance, the time has come to bring together the Knights of Sabbathiel.

The High Council of our order shall stand together in fraternal brotherhood and loyalty as First-Among-Equals.

As Sovereign Commander and Sublime Prince of this order do you swear to honour and care for your brothers, protect the weak, and never abuse the power at your disposal for selfish or corrupt means.

Do you swear to take part in the Great Work of the Ages, to guard this planet from the dark forces that seek to enslave it and usher in one thousand years of peace and prosperity in the new world.

So it is written, So mote it be.

Arise Knight Commander and walk forward from this day forth in sublime safety and glory.

SALUTEM ORDO TELEPATHICA!

Old 12-30-2008, 05:01 PM   #414
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

After the oaths are taken, I go to bed and keep waking up throughout the night with dark figures standing over my bed. I wake up, see them and pass out again. I then have the most strange and vivid dream-

I'm on a train with S. The carriage is like a classy executive section and I've never seen a train like this before. We are seated at the back. About 12 other people in suits and army fatigues are seated in the other seats with laptops in front of them. One of them appraoches me and gets me to sit on his table section. I do so and he then shapeshifts into a white skinned reptilian. He looks almost identical to the 'old-one' I saw in the underground facility in Wiltshire in 2003. He says "Be calm, I will not hurt you" and shakes my hand. His flesh feels like cold and clammy and is kind if fishlike ( reminds me of a dolphin ). I feel almost frozen with fear- this always happens when being around these beings in the past. He gets me to lay down on the floor and lays next to me, he starts to smell my hair and says "I remember your aroma"- not sure what happens next.

There is a very sexy oriental woman in a suit dress seated on the right hand side of us, and turn to her on the floor and say "Do I smell bad?", she says "No you smell lovely" and mentions something about a spray ( I was sprayed with something by the small beings at the TRAPDOOR facility in 2006 when I shown the large snake in the cage ).

The reptilian being gets up, walks away and goes to the bottom of the carriage and starts to talk to guys in suits there. A man with black hair crouches on the floor next to me and tells me to watch carefully. He performs with strange body movements ( like dolphine body work that Amorah quan Yin teaches in her book - plieadian lightwork ), they are crouched low swinging kicks, one with the left foot and then the right ( there is a lot of room on this carriage ). He then tells me to copy the movements which I do. I swing my left leg so far I almost do a 360, he looks a bit surprised and writes it down in a notepad. I do it with the right foot which is not so smooth.

I know they are judging how much my right and left sides of my brain are in sync. They are trying to 'load' an entity into the right side of my body to take me over. They now relise they cannot do this without killing me after my plieadian 'starbody' was fully anchored when the Tr-3 and other craft flew over our heads a couple of weeks ago in St Ives. This is a final act of desperation on their part.

He then says "Are you relieved ? has moved away from you?" and points to the reptilian. I say "yes". We talk more and I'm allowed to walk around to stretch my legs. I'm not allowed to look at the end of the carriage were the reptilian is now with S. I see guys in suits and army fatigues with laptops on the tables in front of them. The latops have the NSA symbol on the top of them. I'm wearing a watch and I look at it, it says 9.30am. A black guy looks at me suspiously when I do this.

People are now being brought from the another carriage, I know them, we've been trained together. I'm handed a pump action shotdown and a very muscular black guy is brought near wearing a flak jacket. I'm sitting in one of the chairs when he opens fire with a hekler and kosh and fires towards about three other people who have been brought in. They appear to be blanks but the line of fire is just about to go across my legs, I then kind of 'appear' next to him. I disarm him and point the barrel of the shotgun under his chin, the NSA guys are watching carefully and typing into their laptops. The black guys says in an american accent "****ing shoot me ( totally calm ), I've been in this mess since I was a kid". I say "I've been trained since I was five year old". He pulls a grenade from his jacket and looks at me in my eyes and says "shall we do it?". I say "No I've got a six year old daughter out there"

Time about to end at library
Old 12-30-2008, 05:26 PM   #415
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Iran hit imminent.

James please consider.

K.
Old 12-30-2008, 05:47 PM   #416
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

I have no idea what this means but this is the first time i've mentioned it-i woke up the other night about a week ago and felt very disorientated which i suppose can be a normal feeling but i usually am fully aware on waking-i witnessed in my room what appeared to be a red plasma charged ball near to my p.c. well i have a mac next to the p.c. an olde one it was hovering above the mac near to my door-it was like a plasma ball with electricity emanating from the centre-any ideas as it felt very uncomfortable.It was a deep red colour not too bright but very discernible for approx 5 seconds then just vanished.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 05:56 PM   #417
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antaletriangle View Post
I have no idea what this means but this is the first time i've mentioned it-i woke up the other night about a week ago and felt very disorientated which i suppose can be a normal feeling but i usually am fully aware on waking-i witnessed in my room what appeared to be a red plasma charged ball near to my p.c. well i have a mac next to the p.c. an olde one it was hovering above the mac near to my door-it was like a plasma ball with electricity emanating from the centre-any ideas as it felt very uncomfortable.It was a deep red colour not too bright but very discernible for approx 5 seconds then just vanished.
Was it a bit like ball lightning?
Old 12-30-2008, 05:59 PM   #418
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

It was like one of those plasma balls you can buy in shops that respond to sound and touch from the field in your body.But red not too bright electrical discharge emanating from the central region.
I felt that it was responsible for my waking up.
Old 12-30-2008, 06:06 PM   #419
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It was like one of those plasma balls you can buy in shops that respond to sound and touch from the field in your body.But red not too bright electrical discharge emanating from the central region.
I felt that it was responsible for my waking up.
Thats exactly what the lights look like in my bedroom- huge plasma balls with 'tentacles' like you buy in shops
Old 12-30-2008, 06:07 PM   #420
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Good to have you back on Jimmy. Yay!
Good to be back on K

How are you?
Old 12-30-2008, 06:08 PM   #421
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Iran hit imminent.

James please consider.

K.
This thread is like the LOOKING GLASS program hee hee!

Keep your eye on major events at Pine Gap and Mt Ziel as well K
Old 12-30-2008, 06:10 PM   #422
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Well that's what woke me up the other night well weird-felt very 'rough' head wise from seeing it and it made me feel very uncomfortable but that soon dissipated after half an hour or so-red in colour but not a strong red-any ideas what these are?
Old 12-30-2008, 06:13 PM   #423
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Was it a bit like ball lightning?
[B]Actually the 'holes/lights' whatever they are, look like K's ID pic

I remember when Duncan O Finioan was filmed for Project Camelot, he said his American Indian grandfather told him he was a 'tween man'. When asked what he meant he said "You walk between worlds"

Duncan also had experiences with teleporting through a wall ( with other eyewitnesses present ). I think that was one of the best Project Camelot interviews
Old 12-30-2008, 06:20 PM   #424
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Well that's what woke me up the other night well weird-felt very 'rough' head wise from seeing it and it made me feel very uncomfortable but that soon dissipated after half an hour or so-red in colour but not a strong red-any ideas what these are?
This is only a theory, I've got no evidence to back it up, but I think they are artificial stargates ( jumpgates might be a better term ). I've got a load of information about this technology in unpublished sections of my book. I talk about how Delta Force arrive from 'no-where' and take over crashed disk sites according to my military contacts.

There are some kind of electro-magnetic lines connecting the underground bases for this kind of travel. No co-incidence the major bases are built on scared layland, like the salisbury complex built under stonehenge, Dulce, Pine gap etc etc.
Old 12-30-2008, 06:23 PM   #425
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
If I told you I'd have to kill you.