Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 09-11-2008, 12:57 PM   #1
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Meditation training basic's #1

Our end goal of this training program is to change world events through group meditation while at the same time to reach Spiritual enlightenment.

Hi and welcome to the meditation group.

I wish you a warm welcome from the start of this exciting journey you are about to go on.

There are TWO main reasons for this group.
1, To become Enlightened and free from the 3rd dimension
2, To change the world we live in through group meditations

If you wish to know a little about me please check my profile.
I had better apologise before hand for the spelling!

This is a basic start and may seem boring to some but it is a necessary start.

Ok, well we will start with the most important lesson of all PROTECTION. But to properly learn protection we must learn how to breath.

For those who have some knowledge I want you to forget what you have learnt as this is possibly disinformation used to enslave your souls.

Lesson 1

The breath,

Lets start with a little intro. The tarot deck starts with the Fool, the rest of the cards symbolise his journey through to enlightenment.
The Fool is often holding a flute and this symbolises the mastery of the breath. This is the first lesson to achieve enlightenment.

Technique 1:

Inhale slowly through your nose, visualise and imagine energy being drawn in to your base chakra (the bottom of your spine, the tail ) and with this inhale, draw up that energy through the 7 chakra’s to the crown charka illuminating each one. (just imagine this, in time you will be able to see without having to imagine it) Do not worry about the colours you can just use each chakra as the colour of the sun as this is purifying and empowering the charka unblocking any negativity.

Where the chakra’s are on the human body?. From the bottom up is , The base chakra, reproductive area, the stomach, the heart, the throat, the 3rd eye and then the crown chakra.

2, Hold for a count of four for new people, a count of ten and for advanced meditators. This should be the same count throughout the meditation.
3. Exhale slowly through your nose and visualize and focus upon energy being drawn into your crown chakra and with the exhale, direct this energy back down through all of your chakras to the base, illuminating each one.

Technique 2
THE BREATH OF FIRE, known as "Kapalabhati" (purification of the nasal passage and lungs)
1. Contract your abdominal muscles, forcefully, creating an exhale (don’t hold your breath), by sucking your stomach in real hard and fast. Immediately relax and air will enter the top part of your lungs by itself. Use the rapid contractions of your abdominal muscles to inhale and exhale with this exercise. The contractions should be rhythmic.
2. Practice a few times, and get a feel for it.
3. Do 20 in a row, in and out, using your abdominal muscles in rapid succession at the end of the 20th breath, exhale, inhale and fill your lungs, contract your anus, lower your chin to your chest, hold your breath as long as you comfortably can- DO NOT PUSH YOURSELF!
4. Exhale slowly.
The above constitutes one round. The exhalation should be brief, and the inhalation should be passive and longer. Rounds are increased by adding the number of pumps with your abdominal muscles. First, try doing three sets of 20 pumps and then after some time, increase to 30, then 40 until you are doing 60.
What this breathing exercise does:
1. It increases the amount of oxygen in the body
2. It increases the amount of heat- alchemists in the Gothic and medieval times were referred to as "puffers" and the bellows by the fireplace in alchemy paintings was symbolic of this exercise.

Do these excises at least twice a day.
I now need to brief you up on aura’s for the next part of the training so I will explain the aura in layman terms then get onto the exercises for protection.
Everything has an aura, whether it is living or inanimate. The aura is an energy field created by the vibrating atoms and molecules that comprise all matter. The universe itself vibrates to a certain frequency and the gravity that holds everything together is electromagnetic in nature. Everyone’s aura is as unique as his or her own fingerprints. No two auras are alike. The aura can be used to protect, attract, influence, maim, or even kill. This field of bioelectricity surrounding living things can be programmed using the power of one’s mind.
Those who are trained and have an active third eye can see auras clearly and discern much personal information just by reading the colour, strength, size and shape of one’s aura. I will teach you to see and read aura’s later.
To strengthen and build your aura, you must take in energy. This can be done through power meditation. The Energy Meditation is excellent for charging up your aura.
Hatha (physical) Yoga and Tai Chi also help to strengthen and build the aura. Both of these disciplines tend to balance the auric energies as well.
Cleaning your aura is very important. A clean healthy aura strengthens the immune system and prevents harmful energies from invading one’s body. Nearly all harmful entities are invisible to the naked eye. Energies, as most physicists know, can be broken down into sub-atomic particles, for example, light can be broken down into photons. The energy radiated by a powerful aura will burn these harmful energies and entities up before they can do any harm. A powerful aura gives health, happiness, charisma, and energy. People with weak auras are usually in poor health and are depressed. Our personal energies act on our environments and direct our fate. People who have weak auras are usually prone to misfortune.
Lesson 2
Programming ones aura.
Start by shutting your eyes and breath in the colour of the sun. (If you have trouble imagining the colour of the sun please use electric blue instead)
With the inhale breathe let the colour meet in the middle of your body, packing it in brighter and brighter. With the exhale, keep expanding it. The energy should grow brighter and brighter.
Affirm: My aura is very powerful and is protecting me at all times. Always affirm as ‘in the now’. Eg: do not say ‘my aura will be’ as that is not in the now and all you are asking is that you will be….but when. Its all about the now.
This a good exercise to be done on a regular basis, for building a strong, protective energy field.
For health,
A lot of energy is needed for healing. Breathing in energy from the Sun is excellent for empowering one’s aura. The Sun also contains all of the colours of the chakra’s in their most pure and vibrant states. The Sun is one of the most powerful sources of energy there is. When one is ill, there is an imbalance in the chakras ruling over the body part/s that are injured or ill. To heal, you must work breath in the colour of the sun into the appropriate chakra.
Breathe in the colour of the sun into the ruling charka (if the problem is lungs the closest charka would be the heart) and affirm:
”I am breathing in __(name of color)__ energy that is balancing my __chakra__ and healing my_______.
Do this 4 times.
The auras of others can also be worked with and programmed.
Healing others:
Visualize a powerful white-gold (colour of the sun) aura surrounding and glowing about the loved one.
Affirm: I am putting powerful healing energy into ______'s aura; this energy is effectively fighting the _______ and restoring him/her to perfect health. In cases of serious illness, this may have to be done often every day. Healing others can be extremely draining. If you are inexperienced, remote healing is best.

From reading the above, you should by now be getting the idea and able to improvise your own affirmations.
The true colours you can use for protection are ONLY THESE.
1:Electric blue 2: The colour of the sun. Please only use these colours for protection, You may have heard of use a bright white light, This was invented by the enemy to pinpoint people and steal energy. Do NOT use white.
I know this may sound incredibly boring for some but we have to start from the beginning. What I have just written is very basic so everyone from all levels can start. We will be getting to some very exciting training later on. This will include, Levitation, Telekinesis, Mind reading, becoming clairvoyant/audient to name but a few.

If you get stuck or have any questions please ask me.

Our end goal of this training program is to change world events through group meditation while at the same time to reach enlightenment.
AMA-GI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 01:54 PM   #2
Edward Alexander
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Meditation training basic's #1

Good post, but just curious about one thing.

Why do you say that the "enemy" invented the use of "white light" to "steal energy" ?

What is your sources for that? I've never had any problem from using bright white light, in fact I find it more effective than using other colors or several different colors which I've experimented with.

Personally I think its got a lot more to do with your real will and intention though and that the color that feels right for you could be the best.

Best regards,
-EA
Edward Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 02:51 PM   #3
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Meditation training basic's #1

Hi, thanks for the post.
Regarding the white light question, well im not proud of it but i used to be a high priest of a satanic order. I learnt the real magic that is not in written in published books. How they tricked people into beliving things that are not true using psychic warfar techniques. I was taught to do terrible things through psychic warfare. I accended quickly up the ranks due to my natural ability. I saw the difference between what is written in the public books which they had an influence on changing to their original books and teachings of their own. It is very different. They send out thoughtforms to make people believe certain things that are very untrue. Anyway the best colour of all to use is the colour of the sun.
Thanks again for the post
Old 09-11-2008, 03:09 PM   #4
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward Alexander View Post
Good post, but just curious about one thing.

Why do you say that the "enemy" invented the use of "white light" to "steal energy" ?

What is your sources for that? I've never had any problem from using bright white light, in fact I find it more effective than using other colors or several different colors which I've experimented with.

Personally I think its got a lot more to do with your real will and intention though and that the color that feels right for you could be the best.

Best regards,
-EA
Sorry had to go out so didnt write all of what i wanted to on that last post.
You are right one the fact its will and intention, but depending on what your desired outcome is the right colour will work more effectivly/quickly. The whole white light subject has come from the colour of the sun. The sun is a whitey/gold colour but through time this changed to white to illude the masses from total power.
I hope i have answered your question.
Old 09-11-2008, 03:34 PM   #5
mudhog92
Avalon Senior Member

I was always taught not to heal anyone without their permission. Appreciate any of your input, thanx
mudhog92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 03:39 PM   #6
visual co-creator
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by visual co-creator; 10-03-2008 at 04:07 PM.
visual co-creator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 03:39 PM   #7
DVP14
Avalon Senior Member

I am grateful for your post! I have to be honest and say that I never learned to meditate as I just go and do what I can. I wake up early before sunrise and then during sunrise I meditate. Your note was very kind, but it is just so hard for me to visulize it. Do you know if there is a video I can check out. One that you like?
Even if I am meditating incorrect (according to experts) do my intentions for good override my doing it not as well as an advance person? I am not trying to be mean as I just wish I had someone right next to me to help me with it. However, this has not distracted me or disssuaded me from trying.

I mean is there something real simple for true beginners. I have been practicing all summer, but I am no expert beginner!
I would be grateful for a response.
Peace and Love

just me
DVP14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 03:59 PM   #8
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Meditation training basic's #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVP14 View Post
I am grateful for your post! I have to be honest and say that I never learned to meditate as I just go and do what I can. I wake up early before sunrise and then during sunrise I meditate. Your note was very kind, but it is just so hard for me to visulize it. Do you know if there is a video I can check out. One that you like?
Even if I am meditating incorrect (according to experts) do my intentions for good override my doing it not as well as an advance person? I am not trying to be mean as I just wish I had someone right next to me to help me with it. However, this has not distracted me or disssuaded me from trying.

I mean is there something real simple for true beginners. I have been practicing all summer, but I am no expert beginner!
I would be grateful for a response.
Peace and Love

just me
Hi and thanks for your message. I am currently writing stage 2 of lesson one.
The hardest thing for me is everyone is different.
But that doesnt mean i cannot help. If you could give me some info on what you can and have difficulty doing that would help. One of the hardest things for people is to still their mind. Distractions always getting in the way. To solve this you should sit in a dark room with a lit candle. Stare at the candle flame untill it feels like the flames image has burnt onto your eyes. then shut your eyes and visualise the flame in your mind with no distractions. see the flame as it moves in your mind. See how long you can keep this image in your mind with no distractions. if you get distracted, start again. Try to beat your record each time. What this excercise does is condition your mind and makes it stronger.
With regards to visualising everyone does it everyday. Its a daydream. I want you to think back to a time when you were on holiday. remember the sand and how it felt on your feet, feel the sun the way it tingled on your skin, remember it, what was the smells you smelt. see everything, feel everything etc. Use all of your sences like you are there again. Try these techniques and let me know how you get on.

Many thanks for your post
Old 09-11-2008, 04:29 PM   #9
Ross
Avalon Senior Member

Hi, thanks for the post. I practice Eternal Spring Qi Gong which is a daoist practice and wondered what you opinion is on this form of meditation. I've found it to be very effective in cultivating energy in my body. There is one particular posture where the hands are held out facing one another and after a while it almost feels as if my hands are magnetically held in place, which is quite a strange sensation.

Keep up the good work.
Ross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 04:30 PM   #10
Softy1107
Avalon Senior Member

Hi and thank you 4the post:thumb_yello

Every book on meditation i have read ive read them with sceptisism.
Im amazed at myself for the lack of it, while reading your posts.
Somehow it resonates realy well with me i guess, i will defenetly try youre exercises and thank you again.

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMA-GI View Post
They send out thoughtforms to make people believe certain things that are very untrue.
Like what and how can we defend ourselfs against that??

Last edited by Softy1107; 09-11-2008 at 04:51 PM.
Softy1107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 04:51 PM   #11
QueenOfLeon
Avalon Senior Member

i reccommend holosync quietude. anyone with bit torrent can down load it and it gets you there much quicker.
QueenOfLeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 05:23 PM   #12
pilgrim
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=AMA-GI;6984]Hi, thanks for the post.
Regarding the white light question, well im not proud of it but i used to be a high priest of a satanic order. I learnt the real magic that is not in written in published books. How they tricked people into beliving things that are not true using psychic warfar techniques. I was taught to do terrible things through psychic warfare. I accended quickly up the ranks due to my natural ability. I saw the difference between what is written in the public books which they had an influence on changing to their original books and teachings of their own. It is very different. They send out thoughtforms to make people believe certain things that are very untrue. Anyway the best colour of all to use is the colour of the sun."

Thanks for the post, in it you said to disregard every other meditation technique that we have practised thus far, and that we should look to the sun as our envisaged colour, rather than the 'white light', which I have always seen as purity. Is this not the same object that 'evil' occultist worship?
To change my meditation practise because you say " i used to be a high priest of a satanic order. I learnt the real magic that is not in written in published books", without offering any further explanation or proof, is asking a bit much.
Also, who are the others, when you state "Our intention......".
This is a genuine query and I hope you perceive it as such.
I look forward to your reply,
respectfully yours, Tom.
pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 05:35 PM   #13
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

Hi, It is only common courtesy but sometimes the person doesnt know their mind depending on the situation. Then it is fine heal away. You would have to use your judgement on the situation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mudhog92 View Post
I was always taught not to heal anyone without their permission. Appreciate any of your input, thanx
Old 09-11-2008, 05:36 PM   #14
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

Hi, I will be getting to this dont worry. The second part of part one that i have just posted will help. This is the 3rd eye awakening.
I will show you shortly
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by visual co-creator View Post
I can see light, and I can see colors. I know the chakras and the auras exist, how come I can't see them?
Old 09-11-2008, 05:52 PM   #15
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

Hi yes Qi Gong is effective. I Have personaly foound the best ways for cultivating energy to be the ones i will post in the next session. I will be grateful for your input when you try them since you are a practicing Qi Gong.
Sorry i am zipping through the messages, I have to do the washing up for dinner hahahaha.. as well as responding to messages.
Many thanks for the message and please let me know how you get on when i post the power and energy meditations.
PS: The first time i did the energy meditation i didnt sleep for 3 days. I was called to do a conference as a stande in and i acidently sucked in too much. Thats what happens when you rush these things tho. I think you will like them though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross View Post
Hi, thanks for the post. I practice Eternal Spring Qi Gong which is a daoist practice and wondered what you opinion is on this form of meditation. I've found it to be very effective in cultivating energy in my body. There is one particular posture where the hands are held out facing one another and after a while it almost feels as if my hands are magnetically held in place, which is quite a strange sensation.

Keep up the good work.
Old 09-11-2008, 06:15 PM   #16
Edward Alexander
Avalon Senior Member

AMA-GI:

Thanks for the response. I'm familiar from the inside of various orders myself and I'm well aware of various psychic warfare techniques etc. Personally I find it useful to establish a source for the light you are drawing (or energy) into your body before doing so. I use what I simply call "The True God of Love" which for me is the great Divine Source of all existence, that which is beyond and above All. God above God for some. Then I let the energy flow from this ultimate source and through me. I've used and still use methods quite similar to the ones you're describing here myself and can agree to most of it, but from my own experience I've found establishig the source of the energy one is drawing can be important to ones development and experiences.

Oh and about the drained feeling after healing, I suggest visualizing the healing energy only being channeled through you from the great Source itself and not FROM you, this is usually why healers feel drained after because they use their own energy and then need to "recharge" after, rather than using the energy of Life that is already out there.

Another mistake some healers unfortunately do is to absorb the negative energy from the ill person, without knowing it, which also is something one would not want to do but once you are aware of that possibility and your intention is to emit the healing energy and not absorb the negative energy that should go pretty well specially if using the above mentioned establishment of a source for the healing energy as well.

With that said, great exercises so far and I don't have anything else to add at this moment, nor am I sure if you will agree to what I just said but at least this works well for me =)

Best wishes,
-Edward Alexander
Edward Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 06:34 PM   #17
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

Hi and thanks for your message Tom.
I will answer your questions in the order they appear on your message.
The reason i said to disregard all other meditations before you start the program is because they will interfere with each other and when trying any new techniques its good to start with a fresh. The other reason is that i do not know where you have obtained your previous knowledge on the subject. If you are like 99% of the people in the world then you have got the knowledge from book which are deliberatly incorrect to keep the true power in the hands of a few, ie, the jesuits and satanic orders, illumanati etc.
The reason we see certain colours for certain meanings is due to the fact we have been programmed this way. People see black as an evil colour, but what is their reason for this. Its due to the programming we have endured.
Blame the world powers.
With regards to the colour of the sun this is used because this is life giving. As you are aware everything living (within reason) depends on the sun. This is the reason the ancients worshiped the sun, because of its life giving abilities. In the bible jesus represents the sun and the 12 disciples who he travels with are the 12 signs of the zodiac. The names givin to jesus should be a clue ie:The light, The lamb of god (lamb of god was a name for horus the sun god. I really could go on and on with the names but this was a reply to a message so i will stop there.W ith regards to the 'our intention' I am refering to the people who stated on this site who wanted to do a group meditation. My concern with this was that if people start doing a group meditation to change the illumanati's plan, they will be psychly attacked. I felt it was my responsibilty to train the people who wished to do this meditation so that they could be safe from psychic attack. As i know their techniques i know how to defend against them. I really do hope i have answered your questions but if i havnt please say so.
Thanks again Tom

[QUOTE=pilgrim;7169]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMA-GI View Post
Hi, thanks for the post.
Regarding the white light question, well im not proud of it but i used to be a high priest of a satanic order. I learnt the real magic that is not in written in published books. How they tricked people into beliving things that are not true using psychic warfar techniques. I was taught to do terrible things through psychic warfare. I accended quickly up the ranks due to my natural ability. I saw the difference between what is written in the public books which they had an influence on changing to their original books and teachings of their own. It is very different. They send out thoughtforms to make people believe certain things that are very untrue. Anyway the best colour of all to use is the colour of the sun."

Thanks for the post, in it you said to disregard every other meditation technique that we have practised thus far, and that we should look to the sun as our envisaged colour, rather than the 'white light', which I have always seen as purity. Is this not the same object that 'evil' occultist worship?
To change my meditation practise because you say " i used to be a high priest of a satanic order. I learnt the real magic that is not in written in published books", without offering any further explanation or proof, is asking a bit much.
Also, who are the others, when you state "Our intention......".
This is a genuine query and I hope you perceive it as such.
I look forward to your reply,
respectfully yours, Tom.
Old 09-11-2008, 07:47 PM   #18
Love/Light 13
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Meditation training basic's #1

so how long a period of time should i practice technique 1 and 2 until i start to work on strengthening my aura?

Looking forward to experimenting with your ideas!

Love and Light, may wisdom guide our compassion
Love/Light 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 08:12 PM   #19
Henry Deacon

Default QiGong

Hi,

my opinion from experience trying Many things...

Certain forms of QiGong are of profound benefit.
If you can locate a local QiGong group to practice with... try it for a while.
The results/effect may be very subtle at first.. but later - you will discover something much more.

Whatever type of meditation you chose to practice, it might be best to stick with One method and not keep switching methods.

If it were possible to locate - i would recommend YXQG (Yan Xin QiGong) also know as Nine-Step QiGong.
There is no religious undercurrent in QiGong.

Each person must find what works best for ones self.

Last edited by Henry Deacon; 09-11-2008 at 08:58 PM.
Old 09-11-2008, 08:26 PM   #20
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

Hi, keep doing these until you are satified with your results and you feel confident that all is going really well. The good thing with these meditations you can be advanced and still gain from the beginer techniques. So in answer to your question, you can do them both on session 1. Sorry i went on a little then , hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love/Light 13 View Post
so how long a period of time should i practice technique 1 and 2 until i start to work on strengthening my aura?

Looking forward to experimenting with your ideas!

Love and Light, may wisdom guide our compassion
Old 09-11-2008, 08:54 PM   #21
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for doing this.
I have question about the Kapalabhati breathing technique . Is the proper method to inhale and exhale through the nose for this one as well?
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 10:59 PM   #22
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

Hi, yes through the nose. I am very sorry for not making this clear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
Thanks for doing this.
I have question about the Kapalabhati breathing technique . Is the proper method to inhale and exhale through the nose for this one as well?
Old 09-12-2008, 12:07 AM   #23
OceanWinds

Excellent thread...
Old 09-12-2008, 01:02 AM   #24
Heartspace
Avalon Senior Member

My motivation for meditating is almost non-existent. Your technique is similar to Hung Sau (or something of the like) which was taught at the Ananda Center (teachings of Parahamsa Yogananda). I gave up after a couple of months. I started the Holosync Program in April of 07' and even though it really assists in helping me relax....I don't feel that 'connection' or 'bliss' that I hear others talk of.

I just want something that works and works soon. I have people suggesting I do Transendental Meditation but it costs $2,000 to learn and I don't have that kind of money. I appreicate your post but I am not sure if I will use the techniques just yet. I want something that will work right away. People may judge that I am impatient and maybe that is so... but the way I see things....we don't have a whole lot of time to reach enlightenment. The world needs enlightened people and needs them soon. I would like to be one of them and would love to know the fastest path to get there.

Thanks for reading.
Heartspace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 01:14 AM   #25
arcora
Banned

Thanks for the help.

One question. You say to bring the energy from the bottom up. Is there anything wrong with bringing it from the top down?

As another poster said - it helps to have a source of the energy and I find it difficult to locate that source below me.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote