Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Old 09-18-2008, 01:28 PM   #1
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Best preperation: Get out of "survivor mode"

There is no better preperation than that. Survivor mode is based on fear. Fear about what "might happen", and fear about "the future". This fear will block your inner peace and clarity. It will block your ability to relax and actually percieve "what is going on". Security does not come from having a bunker under your house etc. It comes from trust. Trust that you are were you are supposed to be and that you and all your loved ones will die when their time is up. No sooner and no later. You cannot escape death when your time is up no matter what. Existance knows what it's doing In fact, it is the only one who really knows...the rest of us must learn to trust it and enjoy the ride!

The name of the game is not "survival" as Socrates mentions in his famous Apology. It is doing what FEELS right and avoid doing what FEELS wrong. If you do not feel a strong inner urge to relocate you can trust that you are were you are supposed to be. Trust in Existance and not in all sorts of "outside sources" and "dire predictions".
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 02:33 PM   #2
Carrie Todd
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Best preperation: Get out of "survivor mode"

I think you make some really good points. Ultimately, you're right. Just because you prepare for a disaster doesn't necessarily mean that you'll avert one. On the other hand, I also don't intend to be a sitting duck either. I think information is important and that people need to make educated decisions based on what's right for them and their's. I know that'll I'll have more inner peace, regardless of the outcome, if I know I've done evertything in my power to protect my family. That said, the spirit is eternal and this is but one stopping place in our infinite existences.
Carrie Todd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 02:42 PM   #3
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

This is a point I was going to make here.
You beat me to it.

Thanks!

I want to make just one more remark;

Feeling is a very very underdeveloped faculty in human beings.
Thinking is very very OVERdeveloped in human beings.

This imbalance causes all this fear.

Developing the ability to feel really well is what this shift is all about.
Developing the heart.

Breath and stay with the emotion of fear untill it vaporizes into thin air. What you find beneath the fear and the enotion is what is really in your heart.
THen you will know what to do.

Doing , going into the modus of action and doing before you find what is in your heart is fear based and it will get you nowhere.

Zjenny
Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 03:29 PM   #4
Carrie Todd
Avalon Senior Member

That, too, is a good point. Often, being in survivor mode is what causes people to go into an "every man for himself" mentality. I think that is part of what this forum is trying to avoid.
Carrie Todd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 05:22 PM   #5
clayman
Avalon Senior Member

THANK YOU! Somebody that's figured it out I salute you sir! =)
clayman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 07:10 PM   #6
DVP14
Avalon Senior Member

I agree I agree!!! Sanat! Excellent point
DVP14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 07:29 PM   #7
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zjenny View Post
This is a point I was going to make here.
You beat me to it.

Thanks!

I want to make just one more remark;

Feeling is a very very underdeveloped faculty in human beings.
Thinking is very very OVERdeveloped in human beings.

This imbalance causes all this fear.

Developing the ability to feel really well is what this shift is all about.
Developing the heart.

Breath and stay with the emotion of fear untill it vaporizes into thin air. What you find beneath the fear and the enotion is what is really in your heart.
THen you will know what to do.

Doing , going into the modus of action and doing before you find what is in your heart is fear based and it will get you nowhere.

Zjenny
Yes, that one deserves to be repeated! Have things in the right order and all is OK. You really don't want to be stuck in your bunker like some lost japanese soldier from WWII while the rest of the world is celebrating with our ET brothers and sisters. Hehe!
Old 09-18-2008, 07:56 PM   #8
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Yes...grinn

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 07:56 PM   #9
Oneness
Avalon Senior Member

Your words couldn't have rang any clearer Sanat.

Namaste
Oneness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 12:58 AM   #10
atom.Man
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanat View Post
There is no better preperation than that. Survivor mode is based on fear...
that's a blanket statement. Many are in some level of survival mode because they choose to be prepared, not because they fear the future. I look forward to it regardless of what it may hold because it's an adventure, a challenge.

Quote:
Security does not come from having a bunker under your house etc. It comes from trust. Trust that you are were you are supposed to be ...
sounds like something Rice or Chertoff might say -- advice which i'd rather not subscribe to. Change doesn't come by doing nothing.

if someone is going to hit me in the head with a hammer, i'll take evasive action and not get hit rather than accepting my "destiny" and bleed.

Last edited by atom.Man; 09-19-2008 at 01:02 AM.
atom.Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 06:05 AM   #11
BJ ∞ Trust Yourself
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Best preperation: Get out of "survivor mode"

Namaste All~

Sanat,
THANK YOU! YES YES YES!

Everyone has a great energy to share! Listen to the deeper message in each one. I Enjoy them quite immensely actually! lol

"Trust Yourself"

We must trust ourselves first and FOREMOST!

Thank you atom.Man for the reminder that we ALL have choice in this and that no one's is ANY BETTER than any other. Yes, you have your unique and precious adventure you wish for. We all have one of our own. We all are in this adventure together anyway. Keep that in Mind if you would enjoy, because we are One freakin' awesome, beautiful, compassionate, loving species and wrapped in Consciousness. And there is an actual science to it all now to prove to our Egos, there exists in measurement, IN FACT an Ego-Mind vibration and Higher-Mind vibration (www.ctpenergy.com and many others giving different viewpoints to the same game). There is much more to the bigger picture and its nothing BUT EXCITING!

Looking at conspiracy stuff accelerates the energy in me about the future picture we have ready to go NOW for all humanity. Compassion will help ease the changes required to accept the New Human.

Is this not the most exciting times of our lives???

~~~ALL INCLUSIVE ~my new moto~ ALL INCLUSIVE~~~

Last edited by BJ ∞ Trust Yourself; 09-19-2008 at 06:09 AM.
BJ ∞ Trust Yourself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 06:21 AM   #12
zorgon

Quote:
You really don't want to be stuck in your bunker like some lost japanese soldier from WWII while the rest of the world is celebrating with our ET brothers and sisters. Hehe!
Well I will take my bunker any day against being invited 'to dinner' by some aliens that are eying you as main course
Old 09-19-2008, 07:48 AM   #13
Seva
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Best preperation: Get out of "survivor mode"

Quote:
Originally Posted by atom.Man View Post
that's a blanket statement. Many are in some level of survival mode because they choose to be prepared, not because they fear the future. I look forward to it regardless of what it may hold because it's an adventure, a challenge.

sounds like something Rice or Chertoff might say -- advice which i'd rather not subscribe to. Change doesn't come by doing nothing.

if someone is going to hit me in the head with a hammer, i'll take evasive action and not get hit rather than accepting my "destiny" and bleed.

I agree with you totaly atom.man, i think some are confusing a calm preparation, which is logical with the mad max - "lord of the flies" senario some who are labled "survalists" speak of. which they usualy sound like they are looking forward to that level of chaos with a element of glee. So that has giiven many a impression when those things are mentioned, is relation to real changes that need to be adapted to.

to break it down.

Definitions of survival: as per online dictionaries

1. a state of surviving; remaining alive
2. a natural process resulting in the evolution of organisms best adapted to the environment
3. something that survives

now this is not a problem when one remains in "harmony"

Please consider this when the squirel, is aware that winter is comming, and stores nuts in a tree. Is that fear or instinctual intelligence and harmony with nature (the current enviornment).

If you see a train comming at you down the tracks slowly do you continue to stand on them? If you turn your back to the train and think if i dont look at it its not there, i dont think that will alwasys work. You calmly step off the track. This is also the process of remaining alive, "survival".

If it is not in hysterical panic then planning for survival is a aspect of intelligence. Dont you think. We all know earth is changing and we must change. Simple clear reality, fact is fact. How you chose to "lable" this either with direct fear or the indirect fear of denial or purposeful lack of action.

I go shopping at the store weekly to get food, becasue if i dont what will i eat? Is the act of me going to the market survivalism? I am in action ofr my survival, i am a thing that survives due to this action.

Yes.. I do these things to remain alive, since food with not just apear on my table. POOF magic, we do not hate that level of manifestation YET I must apply action and forsight. Calmly and in harmony. AND I survive.

We all need to realize, what is going on, not to freak out, but to realize things will change, all is flux, its the nature of things. For the organisms our souls are inhabilting it this time to be HERE, NOW. We need to care for the organism, our spirits are in. Otherwise i think we would have chose a easier way lol And yes it is a adventure aswell. We know this, and it is why we here here now. To resonate this frequency at this moment if nothing else.

a lyric comes to mind

It's coming down, it's coming down, it's coming down
These clouds could never hope to save us
From such a juggernaut of weight

The sky is falling
And no one will lift their eyes to see
The sky is falling
And no one will care as long as it lands overseas

I want to be strong enough,
To not let my fears decide my fate
Surrounded by jingoists;
I don't want any part of this

To not let my terror turn to hate
Surrounded by jingoists;

Energy is energy, its how we lable and deal with it, ignoring it wont make it go away. I see it as this, yes change will come and yes i know to rebuild a thing what stands there must fall, and i do cringes from thoughts of a chaos period, but i hold my thoughts on the rebirth. I am here for love. Love suffers all things LOL

So what is there to make this easy, to make it smooth? How can we make the pieces of what we have to give and share fit togther? Combign the light we shine?
Seva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 10:06 AM   #14
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Best preperation: Get out of "survivor mode"

Quote:

correct!! im moving into survivor mode now, my definition of this is to get myself prepared for what i think is on the way. when i have done this i will try to help others who want or ask for help as best i can. i have no fear. being a sitting duck is not my idea of how to go about it. universal freewill prevails people will do what they feel is right. most peoples version of survival mode is everyman for himself, that is those still trapped in the matrix watching tv shows and eating poisoned food and jogging outside in the thick smog of chemtrails.

i am well off the grid and i plan to not join it. the spiritual aspect is indeed the strong part of all this. im not going to be hurded into government citys and i wont be chipped ect. otheres who are jsut gonna sit and pray thats up to them. good luck
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 10:10 AM   #15
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seva View Post
I agree with you totaly atom.man, i think some are confusing a calm preparation, which is logical with the mad max - "lord of the flies" senario some who are labled "survalists" speak of. which they usualy sound like they are looking forward to that level of chaos with a element of glee. So that has giiven many a impression when those things are mentioned, is relation to real changes that need to be adapted to.

to break it down.

Definitions of survival: as per online dictionaries

1. a state of surviving; remaining alive
2. a natural process resulting in the evolution of organisms best adapted to the environment
3. something that survives

now this is not a problem when one remains in "harmony"

Please consider this when the squirel, is aware that winter is comming, and stores nuts in a tree. Is that fear or instinctual intelligence and harmony with nature (the current enviornment).

If you see a train comming at you down the tracks slowly do you continue to stand on them? If you turn your back to the train and think if i dont look at it its not there, i dont think that will alwasys work. You calmly step off the track. This is also the process of remaining alive, "survival".

If it is not in hysterical panic then planning for survival is a aspect of intelligence. Dont you think. We all know earth is changing and we must change. Simple clear reality, fact is fact. How you chose to "lable" this either with direct fear or the indirect fear of denial or purposeful lack of action.

I go shopping at the store weekly to get food, becasue if i dont what will i eat? Is the act of me going to the market survivalism? I am in action ofr my survival, i am a thing that survives due to this action.

Yes.. I do these things to remain alive, since food with not just apear on my table. POOF magic, we do not hate that level of manifestation YET I must apply action and forsight. Calmly and in harmony. AND I survive.

We all need to realize, what is going on, not to freak out, but to realize things will change, all is flux, its the nature of things. For the organisms our souls are inhabilting it this time to be HERE, NOW. We need to care for the organism, our spirits are in. Otherwise i think we would have chose a easier way lol And yes it is a adventure aswell. We know this, and it is why we here here now. To resonate this frequency at this moment if nothing else.

a lyric comes to mind

It's coming down, it's coming down, it's coming down
These clouds could never hope to save us
From such a juggernaut of weight

The sky is falling
And no one will lift their eyes to see
The sky is falling
And no one will care as long as it lands overseas

To not let my fears decide my fate
Surrounded by jingoists;

To not let my terror turn to hate
Surrounded by jingoists;

Energy is energy, its how we lable and deal with it, ignoring it wont make it go away. I see it as this, yes change will come and yes i know to rebuild a thing what stands there must fall, and i do cringes from thoughts of a chaos period, but i hold my thoughts on the rebirth. I am here for love. Love suffers all things LOL

So what is there to make this easy, to make it smooth? How can we make the pieces of what we have to give and share fit togther? Combign the light we shine?
agreed
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 10:23 AM   #16
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Great post Sanat!
soo true.

alot of ppl here could use this post i think.
Thanks
Blessings
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 11:00 AM   #17
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

I mostly agree with Sanat's post.

I think there are some common-sense things that everyone can do with will mitigate any urban inconveniences that arise.

I dont see that having a 72hrs emergency kit and some bug-out bags ready is really fear based survivor mode. Nor is having a few extra bottles of drinking water in a cupboard.

Where I think it goes over the top is when people get into stockpiling guns, ammo, masses of long term food etc and are ready to surive a nuclear winter and over a year without food!

Make your preperations: Learn how to purify water, get a fire extinguisher, get some first aid training and supplies - then put it all away and go quietly about your ground crew duties.

A..

PS: I wrote up some of the basics here http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1859
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 04:58 PM   #18
Seva
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
I mostly agree with Sanat's post.

I think there are some common-sense things that everyone can do with will mitigate any urban inconveniences that arise.

I dont see that having a 72hrs emergency kit and some bug-out bags ready is really fear based survivor mode. Nor is having a few extra bottles of drinking water in a cupboard.

Where I think it goes over the top is when people get into stockpiling guns, ammo, masses of long term food etc and are ready to surive a nuclear winter and over a year without food!

Make your preperations: Learn how to purify water, get a fire extinguisher, get some first aid training and supplies - then put it all away and go quietly about your ground crew duties.

A..

PS: I wrote up some of the basics here http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1859

Yep so maybe we can all post links of good sources and info we have found?
Seva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 05:09 PM   #19
BJ ∞ Trust Yourself
Avalon Senior Member

*chants* resources... resources... resources...
BJ ∞ Trust Yourself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 06:04 PM   #20
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

If it is not fearbased it is not what I mean by "survivor mode". I myself feel no inner urge to make "survivor" preperations at all. I am more in "celebration mode" hehe! The way I see it humanity has transcended the "dire predictions" scenario a while ago. Now things will play out as they must...

However, I am just me in this time/place. I am certainly not saying that if you (meaning anyone) really feel inner urges to prepare etc. that you should not do so. By all means! My main point was/is that fear is the worst enemy, and it can easily take over too much of ones life and blind people to what is really on the horizon. A question to ask oneself:

Would I feel any urge to prepare had I not read all sorts of "dire predictions" on the internet etc.? In other words...are the urges coming from your clarity/heart/source-connection, or from the easily influenced and conditioned ego/mind?

This being said it is always good to be prepared for the worst and hope for the best right?
Old 09-19-2008, 07:19 PM   #21
Baggywrinkle

Quote:
If it is not fearbased it is not what I mean by "survivor mode". I myself feel no inner urge to make "survivor" preperations at all. I am more in "celebration mode" hehe! The way I see it humanity has transcended the "dire predictions" scenario a while ago. Now things will play out as they must...

However, I am just me in this time/place. I am certainly not saying that if you (meaning anyone) really feel inner urges to prepare etc. that you should not do so. By all means! My main point was/is that fear is the worst enemy, and it can easily take over too much of ones life and blind people to what is really on the horizon. A question to ask oneself:

Would I feel any urge to prepare had I not read all sorts of "dire predictions" on the internet etc.? In other words...are the urges coming from your clarity/heart/source-connection, or from the easily influenced and conditioned ego/mind?

This being said it is always good to be prepared for the worst and hope for the best right?
Do you childproof your home, wear your seatbelts, or carry insurance of
any kind?

This is provident living.

Keeping a can of kerosene next to your hurricane lanterns and a fifty pound
bag of rice is more of the same.

It isn't about being afraid. When you are prepared what many view as a
disaster can be an adventure. My brother just weathered hurricane Ike. He
took the time and care to tie his boat down like he was serious. It took all
day and lots of webbing not rope. He came out with a one inch
dent in a marina that was devastated. You gotta see it to believe the damage. Is this being a panic merchant?
Old 09-19-2008, 08:11 PM   #22
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baggywrinkle View Post
Do you childproof your home, wear your seatbelts, or carry insurance of
any kind?

This is provident living.

Keeping a can of kerosene next to your hurricane lanterns and a fifty pound
bag of rice is more of the same.

It isn't about being afraid. When you are prepared what many view as a
disaster can be an adventure. My brother just weathered hurricane Ike. He
took the time and care to tie his boat down like he was serious. It took all
day and lots of webbing not rope. He came out with a one inch
dent in a marina that was devastated. You gotta see it to believe the damage. Is this being a panic merchant?
I have no interest in these kinds of games. Take that business elsewhere. And for the record: No. Being real is not being a panic merhcant. This should be pretty obvious from my post above which you quoted and hopefully read carefully also... In case you did not see it here I quote again:
Quote:
If it is not fearbased it is not what I mean by "survivor mode".

Last edited by Sanat; 09-19-2008 at 08:43 PM.
Old 09-19-2008, 08:39 PM   #23
atom.Man
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
...My main point was/is that fear is the worst enemy, and it can easily take over too much of ones life and blind people to what is really on the horizon...
yeah, i agree. At least it can be. I think it can be beneficial too, as long as one doesn't allow it to get out of control. I would also agree with what you seem to be implying; that too many are letting their fear take over. Too many more are doing nothing at all and are either in the process of getting burned, have got burnt, or may soon get burnt.
atom.Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 09:33 PM   #24
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
yeah, i agree. At least it can be. I think it can be beneficial too, as long as one doesn't allow it to get out of control. I would also agree with what you seem to be implying; that too many are letting their fear take over. Too many more are doing nothing at all and are either in the process of getting burned, have got burnt, or may soon get burnt.
Yea, that is it. You can consider my work here on this forum as a counterbalance to all the fear and doom/gloom stuff that is flying around. I encourage people to at least be open to the possibilty that the worst is in fact over with and that really good things are on the horizon now. This I feel is my mission here because I really do not feel that the "dire predictions" are relevant anymore. I used to feel that they were actually. But as I described in another post something happened some months ago and after that my interest in that kind of scenario shrunk to zero. Here is a thread about others who feel the same and were my post about it can be found:

Anyone else felt a positive shift lately?

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1821

my post: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...2164#post12164
Old 09-19-2008, 09:57 PM   #25
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

I can see both viewpoints and some people exist at a high enough vibration level that they really don't have to prepare in the same way that we who exist at lower vibrational levels feel compelled to.

Do what compels you if that is what you want and let the other man/woman have their version of the game, for it is all a game we play and we choose the level we wish to play at.

I am raising my vibrational levels through spiritual processes. What are you doing to raise your vibrational levels, I'm interested in knowing.

Quote:
I have no interest in these kinds of games. Take that business elsewhere. And for the record: No. Being real is not being a panic merhcant. This should be pretty obvious from my post above which you quoted and hopefully read carefully also... In case you did not see it here I quote again:
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote