Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-15-2008, 01:12 AM   #1
Sir-Chi
Avalon Senior Member

Default Orbs ORBS oRbs everywhere

I've been collecting ORB images since 02 (which is when i first seen one)

Here are a few examples from my collection. ANYONE ELSE ??!!?!?!?

http://indigorising.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5942

To a Rise in Consciousness
with much,
love, light and laughter
sc
Sir-Chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 03:58 AM   #2
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Orbs ORBS oRbs everywhere

If you want orbs, head out to James Gilliland's ECETI Ranch by Mt Adams, Washington.
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 04:20 AM   #3
orionsbelt
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Orbs ORBS everywhere? (get an air purifier)

Orbs in your photos?

Microscopic reflective 'dust' particles (out-of-focus, thus enlarged) many times are the cause of 'orbs' which appear in photos. Is a demonstration required to convince anyone?

I say no more.

orionsbelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 04:45 AM   #4
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Orbs ORBS everywhere? (get an air purifier)

Orion, check out eceti.org and look at the video footage of orbs on there. Tell me dust can move around, stop, move a different direction, and interact with people and objects. Not only that, but when people are flashing their cameras and looking out in the open when the flash happens, they physically see the orbs. This can be attested by Dave Schrader of darknessradio.com, who like you, was a skeptic with orbs. His latest visit to the ECETI ranch 180ed his view on orbs.
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 04:56 AM   #5
orionsbelt
Avalon Senior Member

Unhappy Re: dust dust Dust everywhere

Not a sceptic.
Just stating a fact that not all orbs are the same.

My wedding photo had one out-of-focus/highly 'reflective' dust particle was floating at just the correct location between us.

Cannot deny that 'divine' intervention was trying to tell us something way back then. (will not say anymore about what it was trying to do there )

Oh, forgot this: Using a Flash brings more Orbs into being. (more reflecting from out-of-focus particles)

Last edited by orionsbelt; 10-18-2008 at 06:12 PM.
orionsbelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 05:41 AM   #6
ETE
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir-Chi View Post

with much,
love, light and laughter
sc
I have a picture of one thats a 'solid' , this was after i asked if i could take their picture *s*

want to see it?
ETE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 05:46 AM   #7
Helvetic
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with ironsbelt, those pictures have mostly Microscopic reflective 'dust' particles (out-of-focus, thus enlarged).
Those orbs I know (I made color-lasercopies from the original about 20 pictures done in 1988 & 1992 here in Switzerland done by a friend) where blue & red balls in size of a basketball. They have kinda light-rotor in the middle. So if they do something on the ground this rotor gets faster and wilder in light. There where also some smaller yellow-balls in size of a tennisball. If you touch those blue ones, they have inside the middle like a cold silicon mass. Those orbs came out of a very bright light. First there where the yellow small ones, flying arround, after that the blue & red ones came also out of that yellow light. One of those blue orbs could communicate telepathically. So if there is anybody made same experiences with those (orbs) light balls, please contact me.
Helvetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 06:28 AM   #8
day
Retired Avalon Member

Quote:

with much,
love, light and laughter
sc
great link to a great site! I enjoyed the pictures Thanks for posting!!
day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 06:49 AM   #9
ETE
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helvetic View Post
I agree with ironsbelt, those pictures have mostly Microscopic reflective 'dust' particles (out-of-focus, thus enlarged).
Those orbs I know (I made color-lasercopies from the original about 20 pictures done in 1988 & 1992 here in Switzerland done by a friend) where blue & red balls in size of a basketball. They have kinda light-rotor in the middle. So if they do something on the ground this rotor gets faster and wilder in light. There where also some smaller yellow-balls in size of a tennisball. If you touch those blue ones, they have inside the middle like a cold silicon mass. Those orbs came out of a very bright light. First there where the yellow small ones, flying arround, after that the blue & red ones came also out of that yellow light. One of those blue orbs could communicate telepathically. So if there is anybody made same experiences with those (orbs) light balls, please contact me.
here, i have a blue orb want to see it?
Old 10-15-2008, 06:55 AM   #10
Helvetic
Avalon Senior Member

ETE: Sure go on...
Old 10-15-2008, 07:07 AM   #11
ETE
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helvetic View Post
ETE: Sure go on...
edited

Last edited by ETE; 10-20-2008 at 10:12 PM.
Old 10-15-2008, 07:36 AM   #12
Artycarl
Avalon Senior Member

I have one brother who is a film cameraman and another who is a photographer. The film cameraman brother also does lighting and we discussed the 'orb' phenomenom and he is adamant that the overwhelming majority of them are simple airborne particles outside of a cameras depth of focus.

That still leaves room for some to be of a more unusual nature but I am not convinced.
Artycarl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 07:51 AM   #13
Helvetic
Avalon Senior Member

ETE: those "orbs" on your pic is not what I have on my pictures. What I see on your pic looks like simple airborne particles or lens reflections for me.
Old 10-21-2008, 12:10 AM   #14
swordoftruth22

Good subject indeed, and most skeptics will always try to dismiss these "orbs" as dust particles or even droplets of rain (if it happens to be raining) but I personally know they are very real. It seems that the veil is lifting and the two worlds are coming closer together as more and more people are seeing orbs in their photos these days. This may well be down to the Earths vibration rising. Digital cameras are very good for capturing them as they can see more of the infra red range.

I personally captured 4 orbs using a 4.1 mp camera at a Spiritual blessing during daylight hours, my sister Linda was the minister at the service and she had one above her head.

My girlfriends father who has a place in Dorset, England, has well over 1,000 pictures containing orbs of different sizes, colour, intensity and even shape. Some of the orbs actually flash on and off and their path can even be seen as they move in the air while the "shutter is open" they move at a very fast speed.

The flash of the camera is very important to seeing them, my girlfriend and her son can actually see them in the air when the camera flashes.

In answer to those who say "it is just dust" I have recently seen a 20 image photo sequence taken by my girlfriends father (one after the other in one go) where it starts off with a few orbs and a couple are an intense blue/white and a couple are translucent, then more appear as the sequence goes on. When it gets to around the 11th shot there is nothing, but, when it hits the 12th boom! there are so many orbs you can barely see the picture (translucent) with the next one there are fewer but the next one there is a blizzard of orbs, it's amazing to see.

The other point I would like to make is they react to your thoughts! You can ask them to to gather where you are and they will always come. They seem to like family gatherings where the energy is very high with laughter and fun.

This all suggests to me that we are talking about Spirit Orbs or even Souls, my sister who is a Spiritual medium has said to me that when she comes out of her body that is how she would appear (orb) to anyone who could actually see with their eyes or minds eye.

My mothers neighbour who is a follower of the Christian faith (her name is Sue) has told me that she was sitting in her living room (last year) watching TV when she saw a brilliant blue orb come from behind the TV and stopped to the right of her then it went out of the window. She said it was a wonderful experience, she described the orb as being "alive" with a beautiful colour that she has never seen on this earth plane, and that is because it is pure energy! My sister who is a medium describes them the same way.

So yes they are real and they are here in big numbers. When you have some time go into the silence and ask them to gather around you, hold out your hands and relax and they may well come very close, if they do this you may well feel their energy as they interact with your aura. My girlfriend has done this and she says it is a beautiful warm feeling when they are around you and is is so good that she just did not want to come out of the garden, but she did say that she got an "itchy" feeling around her head. I have a photo of her sitting in the middle of the garden with her son, she has her hands out in front of her and there is an intense orb above her head, the photo was taken in complete darkness and she was around 20 yards from the camera.

Anyway enough from me for now.
Old 10-21-2008, 12:56 AM   #15
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

with much,
love, light and laughter
sc
Great pictures, i think you will enjoy this link.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com....php?id=111062
JohnWdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 01:21 PM   #16
alienarena
Avalon Senior Member

I have these all the time in my pictures and did some investigation on them not too long ago. Can't remember what exactly I read or the scientific explanation in detail, but it all boiled down to dust particles being picked up by your camera.

Not saying this is the entire phenomenon, but I believe that is the general reason.
alienarena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 01:50 PM   #17
rosie
Avalon Senior Member

Green orb over Six Nations Reserve, Brantford, Ontario, taken last fall.

I was setting up my camera for some portrait shots of my daugther,
using the sunset as the background.

Did not see the green orb with my eye, it only showed up in the digital
camera's LCD screen.

love & peace
Attached Images
File Type: jpg green_orb.jpg (11.4 KB, 8 views)
rosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 04:18 PM   #18
m00g
Avalon Senior Member

Nice thread Sir Chi

Here is a pic of two orbs taken 2003 in a small town called 'Warburton' located in VIC OZ

Last edited by m00g; 10-21-2008 at 04:32 PM.
m00g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 06:01 PM   #19
m00g
Avalon Senior Member

To all the people that camp in a 'speck of dust' please look at my pic.

Its the real deal

'Specks of dust' cannot form a smile face which was not seen with the naked eye.
m00g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 07:50 AM   #20
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

My Girlfriend visited me about a week ago. I usually sit at my computer because the set is better for my bad back and my girlfriend sits at my side of one of the sofas. She, bless her, is quite intuitve - she used crystals and the like - when suddenly - though calmly says, 'there's a orb at the side of my our head.' Typical - when I trun to have a look it is not longer there. This happens to me a lot - others see the strange stuff but I miss it.
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote