Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 03-29-2009, 12:16 AM   #1
Tez
Retired Avalon Member

Default NWO - Asia Pacific region

Well it looks like our own PM is advancing this regions adaption to the talked about NWO.

I had read somewhere that the world would be split into 3 possible areas for control.............
The EU
The North American Union
Tha Asia Pacific Union.

This story appeared in the latest ABC Australia news.

"Rudd meets Kissinger for talks ahead of G20

By chief political correspondent Lyndal Curtis

Posted Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:00pm AEDT
Updated Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:19pm AEDT

Prime Minister Kevin Rudd has discussed his proposal for an Asia Pacific community with the former Nixon administration's secretary of state, Henry Kissinger.

Mr Rudd talked to the former diplomat and national security adviser during his visit to New York, ahead of the G20 leaders' meeting in London.

A spokesman for Mr Rudd says they discussed the evolving strategic and economic landscape in the Asia Pacific region and Mr Rudd's long term goal of developing a new regional grouping, the Asia Pacific community.

They talked about the shared view that the region would benefit from institutions and structures that would encourage co operation between all major players."

Whole story here http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...section=justin
Tez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 03:38 AM   #2
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Default Re: NWO - Asia Pacific region

Good Thread Tez, i saw an interview last year with Our Kevin, (Kevin Rudd) discussing the asian union and how we ' have' to go along with it for our own benefit.
Funny you bring up this thread. Last week i had some passengers onboard from Canada> i asked them about the American Union. Their reply was that " yes it is already going but it is only a relaxing of border control, nothing else".
When i asked them about the " Amero", they laughed at me and said i must have been reading a comic book.

Too many people still DON'T KNOW.

Henry
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote