Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Resources > How To Learn About Stuff

Notices

Old 10-08-2008, 06:13 PM   #26
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: telepathic communication network

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMA-GI View Post
Hi, I am writing a meditation program under the spirituality forum on avalon, i will be teaching telepathy along with other practices. I have written many meditations so check them out.
I'm curious, what would you say is going on around me after seeing what I have shared in this thread?
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 03:34 PM   #27
Hypnotize
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hekkup View Post
Michael St. Clair speaks in Futuretalk II about creating a telepathic communication grid. Actually, I think it already exists, at least in the sense that many people get conscious guidance from their spirit guides. The first and quite much the only thing to do in order to get this for yourself, too, is meditation, I have been told by spiritual teachers.

Then, I'd like to tell you about this site, which has many interesting techniques:

http://www.wingmakers.co.nz/Telepathy2.html

Maybe this helps one step forward in creating the telepathic communication grid.
great link, thx, I've been looking for a site like this. everyone I find seems to want me to pay for that kind of info.
Hypnotize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 04:29 AM   #28
Tyler Macmillan
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hekkup View Post

Then, I'd like to tell you about this site, which has many interesting techniques:

http://www.wingmakers.co.nz/Telepathy2.html

Maybe this helps one step forward in creating the telepathic communication grid.
I'm really motivated by that article now, thanks! I'm reminded of some other things I've read or have been reading, in terms of similar or related information that has been helpful for me (and could be for others):

Mindfulness in Plain English by Henepola Gunaratana - A guide on Vipassana meditation. Lent to me by my father, and I ended up purchasing the soft-cover. One of those books you can just open up to any page and read. I just lent this book to a coworker yesterday, in fact. I just noticed there is an e-book version here. He does downplay 'psychic' goals of meditation as being too seductive for those wishing to learn to meditate, but personally I don't think this detracts from the usefulness of his ideas even in the context of this thread on telepathic communication. The article above talks about relaxation techniques involving breathing that are very similar to what is described in the book.

The Limitless Mind by Russel Targ - lots of info about ESP/telepathy research. He was one of the SRI researchers along with Hal Puthoff who studied remote viewing under government contract.

The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle - He offers some very plain-sense explanations of self and ego and clearing the mind. I can say for myself that the Vipassana meditation seemed a bit too unatainable for me at first, and it wasn't until reading the Wingmakers material and this book that I realized I had been 'overthinking' meditation, and subsequently had a positive breakthrough of sorts.

Rupert Sheldrake is interesting reading also. He really seems to stand up to the intellectual/rational biases against telepathy/ESP, and treats the subject very openly and fairly from a scientific standpoint. That guy who writes the skeptic column for Scientific American, Michael Shermer...Sheldrake chronicles some of their correspondence and Shermer's mischaracterizations in a very straightforward way. His site even has some experiment tools that anyone can use.

Wow, that was a little longer than I intended. But really, that article was great. And I agree with another poster - something I've been looking for in terms of telepathy exercises, and haven't seen until now. Good stuff.

Last edited by Tyler Macmillan; 10-18-2008 at 04:33 AM.
Tyler Macmillan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 03:51 AM   #29
Hekkup
Avalon Senior Member

For more educational material and practical exercises on telepathy:

http://metatech.org/learn_telepathy.html
Hekkup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 11:26 AM   #30
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Hi, I moved a lot of off topic posts from this thred to this one: http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=7745

Please can you keep this (sticky) thread on its topic.

I stickied the new one for Rocky_shorz, so I hope everyone can be happy with that.

Thanks to everyone for the really high quality postings, and good contribution.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 06:57 AM   #31
hours
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
none of my friends or family know what I am sharing here with all of you.

I enjoy my privacy, and don't want to interrupt the learning I am going through by being in the public spotlight.

You should be working with your inner circles aswell. Otherwise one would be living a lie, no? You have to step outside the comfort of your mental prision, sooner or later.
Give your family a chance to fly.
hours is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
communication, telepathy