Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Resources > How To Learn About Stuff

Notices

Old 09-16-2008, 12:36 AM   #1
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Default Learn to become a Remote Viewer HERE

I was trained in Remote Viewing. I will explain the history as best I can first.

We would receive a call. We would be told the time we needed to preform the session. In addition, they told us 8 numbers that were used as the coordinates of the target. Coordinates is not a physical place on the earth or elsewhere it was a number association to the target. The target was the actual person, place, thing or idea desired to be "seen" in the session. A session took anywhere from 1 to 2 hours. The brain starts to shut down after 2 hours due to the excessive energy being performed. In other words, it makes you tired and you lose the ability to focus and you get sloppy.

Once the time has arrived to do the session (this was important because others are preforming the session as well) we would prepare ourselves with a mantra of protection and guidance and get all necessary tools that needed to be used like pens and paper. It was important that all the Viewers did the target at the same time. Think of it like a dark room. If one candle is lit then you can only see so much but if 10 candles are lit you can see a lot more and the target becomes clearer and easier on everyone.

The more emotional energy associated to the target the easier the Remote Viewer can "see" the target. For example, it is easier to see the bombs being dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki then it is to see cancer in the body because of the immense emotional energy released from Hiroshima and Nagasaki as opposed to cancer affected one person. Really good Remote Viewers are sensitive enough to "see" the cancer in 1 person.

One other point to mention. Numbers are given instead of the actual name of something like "Remote View the Pyramids of Egypt." This is called front loading and our conscious mind will take over and we will put down on paper everything we remember about the Pyramids. However, if only numbers are given that are associated with the target then our conscious mind has no idea what it is and moves on but our subconscious mind already knows the target. It is the passive part of our brain that is connected to everything. One the Conscious mind allows the subconscious to take over, the flood gates are open and information will pour through you as long as you have a medium of communicating and interpreting the information. That is why Remote Viewing is SOOOO structured. You cannot deviate from the protocols because you mind likes to wander to fill in blanks.

The greatest difficulty for a Remote Viewer (everyone can remote view) is how to learn and interpret your subconscious language. This is truly the core lesson of Remote Viewing. Our subconscious mind works in pictures and symbols. There are some universal symbols that the subconscious mind recognizes like a wavy horizontal line for water or a triangle without a bottom for a mountain.

Once the session is ready to start a monitor (a person who gives you the numbers and views, assists and collects your information once done). In most cases a monitor is used. He will read the 8 numbers to yo out loud.

The numbers are written down like this

Again, structure is important.

If this is interesting to anyone and you want me to continue let me know? I can continue on how it works and what to do? If you want me to teach you how to remote view I can do that too?
QUESTINY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 12:47 AM   #2
Mizar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Learn to become a Remote Viewer HERE

Hi Questiny;
Just put up a new lesson each day, I am sure lots of people would like to learn RV, especially during times like these.
M
Mizar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 12:49 AM   #3
voltron
Avalon Senior Member

I am game. Go ahead and teach me to remote view. I am sincere and will pay attention.
voltron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 12:53 AM   #4
Chris Parson
Avalon Senior Member

i'm very interested.
Chris Parson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 01:09 AM   #5
guitar_player

I am very interested. Have been looking for resoureces and am glad I've stumbled upon your post.

Thank You!
Old 09-16-2008, 01:34 AM   #6
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Okay. For all the technical people out there:

The numbers called coordinates that are associated to a target are meaningless except for the fact that they are used to put a label on a target and to silence the conscious mind from taking control over the target. For example, if I tell you the target is Niagara Fall, current day 2008 then your conscious mind will take over and explain everything it was ever learned about it. However, if the conscious mind in clueless about what the numbers mean then the subconsciouses mind which is connected to everything now has the green light to sense the target based on the direction given in the numbers.

Here is how it will work. Once you learn the basics I will create a target for everyone to view. I will write down the target on a piece of paper along with directions to what is desired for you to see. i.e. The viewer will perceive to the best of their abilities the location of ______________ at 3:00 Universal Time on November 2, 2008. This is just an example not the target. Then after I memorialize on paper all the pertinent information. I will place it into a sealed envelope to be opened after everyone has finished the session.

Here is the first step. You must learn a basic understanding of the symbolism your subconscious mind uses to communicate with you. This is part of how memory works. Here is how you discover your subconscious language. You must take a pencil (yes a pencil, not a pen, natural element Graphite and Wood) and plain paper, white only (remember very structured). You will write down these words on a piece of paper in an order easy for you to read quickly. Large letters and hand written.

Mountain, Water, Tree, Sky, Metal, Person, Energy, hill, plant, animal, Wood, Rock, building, emotion, cloud, man made, artificial, natural.

You can add as many other words to your list if your subconsciouses mind tells you something that needs to be releases. For example: the word communication comes to mind then write it down too. After you write down one word you need to immediately draw a very simple drawing of the word. You cannot let your pencil leave the paper. You cannot think about the word first. You must write it and immediately draw a scribble of the word that comes forth from your mind. Like I said before a mountain is generally drawn by a triangle with no base. A person looks like a loop. If the loop faces up then is generally is a live person. If the loop faces down the person may be deceased or sick/ill.

This exercise will help you understand your mind's language. This will improve memory and it will help you understand symbology in the world around you.

I will post a lesson for people ever day atleast or more than once a day to assist people in how this works. If you have questions please ask. If your embarrassed send me a Private Message and I will answer you right away. Never taught without being in front of the student before but I love to try new things, don't you?
Old 09-16-2008, 11:30 AM   #7
Vicki
Avalon Senior Member

HI Questiny

I'm very interested, shall bookmark the thread so I don't lose you!
Vicki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 12:05 PM   #8
peacelovinman
Avalon Senior Member

Questiny

Under what circumstances did you learn to RV?
peacelovinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 06:12 PM   #9
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacelovinman View Post
Questiny

Under what circumstances did you learn to RV?
If I understand your question:

I was approached while in college. I participated in some initial experiments and only 4 of the almost 100 of us where contracted. This is not to say the others were not qualified. I believe they liked me because I was extremely naive about reality. I was easy to mold and shape. I brought zero baggage with me, a clean slate for them. I hope this answers your question.
Old 09-16-2008, 08:17 PM   #10
peacelovinman
Avalon Senior Member

I hope you don't think me pushy or nosy Questiny, but who were the people that recruited (for want of a better word) you whilst in college to be a remote viewer?

Most of us are aware of the claims that RV was/is being used for military purposes - I was interested if you were/are connected with this in any way.

Thanks
PLM.

p.s. I too would be interested in learning RV but as a psychic "virgin", I am anxious to protect myself from negative influences.
Old 09-16-2008, 09:16 PM   #11
Eusynnarg
Avalon Senior Member

Most interested. Thanks very much.
Eusynnarg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 12:09 AM   #12
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

I was not recruited by the Military. I have to keep the identities discreet. I am sure you understand. They may still be working with the project. I have no idea. I left in late 1998. I wasn't there very long but I do remember most of what I learned and I would love to share it here for others to tinker with. The way we will do it here on this forum is for fun and to improve memory. It will not be used to harm, manipulate or influence anyone. In the end my goal is to make it a new technique for each of you to add to your positive experiences.
Old 09-17-2008, 12:10 AM   #13
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Oops sorry PeaceLovingmind. I just realized I picked the same Avatar as you. I hope you don't mind?
Old 09-17-2008, 07:07 AM   #14
Inkoze
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Questiny,

I wld like 2 join in. Just one question?
How is it u prepare b4 and protect yourself during the RV session and do u need 2 do anything once completed to say "close" yourself off from the target? Hope I make sense.

Peace
Inkoze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 07:11 AM   #15
peacelovinman
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the information, Questiny. I'm looking forward to experimenting with RV.

No I don't mind you "copying" my avatar, though as a mere flesh and blood male, I did kind of like the one you had before...
Old 09-17-2008, 03:10 PM   #16
Sideshow Shaman
Avalon Senior Member

well done Questiny. This posting is the most practical & straightforward explanation of remote Viewing I have seen yet.

My meditation practice has fallen by the wayside lately. So I probably will not be able to act on this info right now. Will certainly store it for later reference, thanks.
Sideshow Shaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 04:57 PM   #17
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inkoze View Post
Hi Questiny,

I wld like 2 join in. Just one question?
How is it u prepare b4 and protect yourself during the RV session and do u need 2 do anything once completed to say "close" yourself off from the target? Hope I make sense.

Peace
Very important point. You must have an affirmation and a closing statement followed by running your hands down on your body to fling off any undesirable energy.

Later I will give you the affirmation before we begin the session. It is important to say it out loud before you begin. You must also believe in the words you say. So after I post the affirmation please make any changes to it that fit your personality. The mind will know what to change, add or delete. The affirmation can be repeated after the session to free your mind from any spiritual parasites. Thank you for the great question.
Old 09-17-2008, 04:58 PM   #18
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacelovinman View Post
Thanks for the information, Questiny. I'm looking forward to experimenting with RV.

No I don't mind you "copying" my avatar, though as a mere flesh and blood male, I did kind of like the one you had before...
The picture was taking away from the message. I am hear to learn and share just like everyone else.
Old 09-17-2008, 05:00 PM   #19
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Shaman View Post
well done Questiny. This posting is the most practical & straightforward explanation of remote Viewing I have seen yet.

My meditation practice has fallen by the wayside lately. So I probably will not be able to act on this info right now. Will certainly store it for later reference, thanks.
No problem. I will post more on the subject later tonight on how the structure must be done.
Old 09-18-2008, 01:25 AM   #20
guitar_player

Questiny,

Could you give me (us) an idea of how much time you might recommend we try do devot, lets say weekly, in order to eventually achieve some successful results with RV?

Thanks for your unselfish time and knowledge.
Old 09-18-2008, 01:42 AM   #21
Mizar
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Guitar player;
Not to jack Questiny's thread, or do her any disrespect , but I think I can give you an answer.
You will need at least three sessions a week, you will need warm up time, RV time and Cool down time as Questiny mentioned, plan on 2 and a half hours per session, also, these sessions must occur at the same time of day every time, and make sure that the phone, doorbell, etc are all off during each session. It also helps to have your sessions in the same physical space, prepare this space by getting it as free of clutter as possible, and No computers in the room, no radios, no telephones, if possible shut off the circuit breaker from the panel to clear EM influences.
Have pencil and paper ready, and before you start to do this, practice sketching outdoor scenes as part of your daily routine wherever you are.
So, plan on about ten hours per week initially. post up your results.
Questiny, you are the best, what are your thoughts on this.

M
Mizar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 02:00 AM   #22
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Now that you are allowing your subconscious to speak to you with it's language, you will find a whole new world open up to you. For some Viewers the thing never shuts up (in a good way of course). It is like opening up conduits in the brain.

There are 5 stages to the Viewing process. We will be doing a mini session that should take you roughly 30 minutes and it may be only 4 of the 5 stages. We will do as many as you all want. You never want to do more than 1 a day and you always want to have enough sleep before any sessions.

Stage 1 is the initial contact with the target and the initial preparation page. This process focuses on the most basic parts of the target. You use descriptive words in the most basic reptilian way to describe the target.

Your mind will have no idea what the target is so you need to learn to quite your conscious mind and let your subconscious mind speak to you. Every time you feel your conscious mind speak to you you must write AOL (stands for Analytic Over Lay). You will know the difference between the two "minds" by the information being sent. The subconscious mind will relay information in a very primal manner. The conscious mind will tell you that it is a thing, person or place right away. An example would be:

Subconscious Mind: hard, wet, cold, blue
Conscious Mind: Waterfall, Billard Ball, Boat

Where your write AOL is the furthest right on the paper. Put down AOL: then what ever the word or series of words are.

An example would be AOL: Airplane

Here is how the 1st page of the Remote Viewing target starts:

In the upper right corner you write down Your name. Under that you put down the date
Under that the time the session starts

In the middle top of the page you put: TARGET:

Once the session is over you will put what you perceived as the target here.

In the upper left corner you put the name of your Monitor. In these mini sessions it will be:
Monitor: None
Under that you will put the type of session. This will be called Level 2 Single Blind. It is considered Single blind because I will know the target but you will not.

Once this is done you will be ready to receive the coordinates.

I will give you the coordinates later but you will write down the numbers once given as such:

It must look exactly like this. you must put these numbers on the left side. Once you finish with the numbers you must immediately go into an ideogram. This is a spontaneous movement with the pen. Quick and easy. try not to lift your pencil. Keep it very simple.

You will then take your pencil and probe the ideogram. The target will speak to you through the pressing. Be sensitive. Be open.

On the right side next to the ideogram I want you to put down:

PD: This stands for primitive descriptors. When you probe you must write down whether it is Hard, Soft, Wet, Mushy Write down as many as you feel. Don't worry about the words contradicting each other. This happens in every session. Let your mind be free. Don't worry about it being right. Worry only about discovering new things. Like a child.

Then under PD. Put ID: This stands for Intermediate Descriptors. Probe with your pencil whether it is Natural Manmade, Artificial or Energetic

You will do this atleast 3 times in order to get a closer look at the target.

Imagine that it is a piece of paper with a tiny hole in it. You are trying to look through the hole. The more you chip away at the target the bigger the hole gets for you to see what is trying to be revealed.

Unfortunately, Remote Viewers use a lot of paper. Don't worry about fitting it on in on one sheet of paper. Use as much as you want. You must number each page.

Everytime you do a session, it must be the same. That way it becomes natural as you progress through your training.

Please continue to ask questions. Also, let me know if I being clear on the instructions?

thank you. I hope to start our first session Saturday.
Old 09-18-2008, 02:26 AM   #23
Inkoze
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Q,

This may sound strange, but, do u really need 2 b in a room, building, or can u do it outside in nature in a quiet area?
Inkoze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 02:33 AM   #24
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inkoze View Post
Hi Q,

This may sound strange, but, do u really need 2 b in a room, building, or can u do it outside in nature in a quiet area?
Anywhere you feel comfortable but keep your spine straight when sitting.

Also, I'd like to thank Mizer for his input. Anyone is welcome to add or answer questions as they see fit. We work together on this.

I understand the difficulty in learning this without seeing it. I promise you, once you get through your first session it will become a lot easier. Everyone will make mistakes. I will make mistakes. But in the end, you will be surprised at this technique.

We will all have fun.
Old 09-18-2008, 02:36 AM   #25
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitar_player View Post
Questiny,

Could you give me (us) an idea of how much time you might recommend we try do devot, lets say weekly, in order to eventually achieve some successful results with RV?

Thanks for your unselfish time and knowledge.
Mizer is right. But you only need to devote as much time as you wish. It is not a race. The hardest part is learning the minds language.

I will be here to help you. After you get the basics down and 1 or 2 sessions under your belt, you can do as much or as little as you like. I am hoping that you enjoy it so much that you will want me to give you a lot of targets.