Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Resources > How To Learn About Stuff

Notices

Old 09-25-2008, 01:06 AM   #1
Hekkup
Avalon Senior Member

Default telepathic communication network

Michael St. Clair speaks in Futuretalk II about creating a telepathic communication grid. Actually, I think it already exists, at least in the sense that many people get conscious guidance from their spirit guides. The first and quite much the only thing to do in order to get this for yourself, too, is meditation, I have been told by spiritual teachers.

Then, I'd like to tell you about this site, which has many interesting techniques:

http://www.wingmakers.co.nz/Telepathy2.html

Maybe this helps one step forward in creating the telepathic communication grid.
Hekkup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 02:27 AM   #2
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: telepathic communication network

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hekkup View Post
Michael St. Clair speaks in Futuretalk II about creating a telepathic communication grid. Actually, I think it already exists, at least in the sense that many people get conscious guidance from their spirit guides. The first and quite much the only thing to do in order to get this for yourself, too, is meditation, I have been told by spiritual teachers.

Then, I'd like to tell you about this site, which has many interesting techniques:

http://www.wingmakers.co.nz/Telepathy2.html

Maybe this helps one step forward in creating the telepathic communication grid.
Well, for a few of us non believing engineering type, they open us up in a different method than meditation, its called dreams where you can't just shut it off by "common sense" It starts with simple dreams, and then ones that you can control... Then ones you start to learn from talking with others...

Then one day when you are sitting at your desk, you hear a voice and turn around finding no one there...

Bingo you're connected, welcome to the Grid...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 02:40 AM   #3
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

When it first starts, you might think you are going crazy or just talking to yourself, but a couple easy tell tale signs you aren't.

1st - Words start coming to you with an accent...

2nd - Broken English like someone is translating straight from a foreign language.

3rd - Subjects you've never thought of suddenly start arguing in your mind

4th - sayings you've never heard of before pop into your head. Example, I was thinking about what it would take for Brittany to straighten out and I heard - "Loose the nose hose sista"

5th - someone asks you a question about a subject you've never studied, and it's like in the Matrix, someone uploaded a program into your head, you know everything about it.

6th - de Ja vu - things you've never done before, but yet you remember doing them many many times...

7th - You are talking with someone and they can't quite figure out how to ask a question and you roll out the answer...

I'm sure there are many many more, but these are things you will all experience as you awaken to the Grid...
Old 09-25-2008, 04:38 AM   #4
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

This was just what I was looking for. My family has been able to do this for a very long time. We just laughed about it.

Now I want to put it a test with others. It should be intereting. I know I do it with people I met online

Thank you so much for sharing this
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 04:56 AM   #5
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

I'm from Minnesota, I think its in our blood...

Well in my dreams, I was first just going along for the ride, but then I willed myself to go back in time and meet with people of different ages, and it happened, then I willed myself forward in time and saw in amazement what our world will become. It was like a time traveler, except just in my dreams...

This went on for months before I realized I could start questioning those in my dreams and they gave me answers...

a historic candy land...

I followed my ancestors back, George Washington, Leaders of the Vikings, and the Celts. Royalty in France, and in the middle east... I was at Stone Henge in a Robe when it was first built, relative of the King... I stopped when I found myself related to King David...

Then I started looking forward in time, I checked out automobiles that were beyond perpetual motion, popped the hood because the engineer in me wanted to know how they worked...

Trains transporting goods back and forth across the country on Magnetic rails, without an Engine...

Then one day, working at my desk I heard the voice while I was awake...

That's when I guess I was really attached to the grid, I went to a center on Mediums to watch what they did and connected instead of the Host...

I had an old Scott walk up to me and start talking that I had returned...

We talked for 15 minutes and then my friend tapped me on my shoulder and asked for me to talk in English so all of them could understand what we were saying.

When I looked at him questioningly, he said we were talking in a foreign language...

many many stories like this have followed...

One day I was struck in the heart by a missing child, kidnapped from her bed and I asked for answers and was shown where she was laying...

I knew how important the gift was and for years helped in solving cases.

one day I realized the pain was too much, I had done my part and it was time to move on...

That's when I met friends in my head and realized I was a part of something special...

and well, here I am today...
Old 09-26-2008, 01:24 AM   #6
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

We started a discussion over in Miriams thread I'm copying over to this one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theresa View Post
Just want to share, I am a spiritual channel and have heard very similar messages from the Galactic Federation to what Miriam has posted on her site.

All of the messages I hear are very positive, saying that everything really is in divine order and that we are being supported by extraterrestrial/interdimensional brothers and sisters.

What I hear from them is that the most important thing we can do is keep working to elevate our own consciousness spiritually, mostly by choosing to take absolute responsibility for all of our experience. There is a lot more...I just wanted to concur with her experiences and messages!

All really is well, we are exactly where we are meant to be, and it's all about the awakening of humanity!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
Theresa,

last night I had a strange dream, normally I control my dreams, but I was drawn to the location of your picture, you looked at me surprised and started walking towards me, then your eyes grew wide looking behind me. I glanced back and saw a White Wolf and I knew he was beckoning for us to follow.

We followed him through the woods until we came to a clearing, we walked to center and looked around when suddenly millions of tiny lights appeared and started swirling around us, spinning faster and faster until they were just a blur...

I'm not sure what it means, but wanted to share it to see if you saw anything similar in yours...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Sounds like a good dream to me, you are reaching your spiritual climax so to speak seeing and being beckoned by a wolf, the tiny lights are yourself your electromagnetic force becoming encompassed within the matrix of this world.

Mentioning matrix, think back to the film the end shot Neo becoming that light energy remember how the tiny lights emitted from him, he became the whole.
Quote:
I have a few broken ribs right now and I woke this morning with no pain...

I'm wondering if I might have healed overnight...
Quote:
Hi all! I know this thread is about Miriam, but I wanted to post a response from Spirit about Rocky's dream...Spirit asked that I post for general viewing in case others can hear...

"dear one, we are aware that you are now becoming convinced that there is indeed a larger purpose to the events that you are becoming aware of as they unfold. yes, you are aware that there is more to you than just your physical body, your emotions and desires. yes, in fact there is SO much more! We wish to share with you that ALL of you, who so choose, to step into a 4th dimensional state of being are literally walking into a paradise beyond anything you have ever imagined-why? because you have not been accessing 4th dimensional consciousness until now. You have imagined paradise, but from the highest level of 3rd dimensional consciousness that you had access to, and so we say unto you, let go, surrender and TRUST THE PROCESS as you allow yourself to gently "go with the flow" as it vibrationally leads you to the next dimensional experience in your consciousness.

You are not alone, not a single one of you, and we are holding your hand every step of the way. Trust us now, reach out and surrender your desire to "control" your destiny and trust that where you are being "Called" is beyond all ability for you to imagine-yet.

The key message of your dream is to TRUST-TRUST where your heart is leading you, and surrender fully to it. You are being led to a paradise more beautiful than your most beautiful dream up to this point. You are "graduating" and your "class trip" is going to take you to realms that you have never knew existed. IT IS SO~DEAR BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!

~TRUST THE LOVE THAT YOU ARE~ALL IS WELL!~
Quote:
Wow, I received chills of excitement just reading your words...

any idea why I was brought to you in my dreams, are we meant to take this step together?

You started a thread talking about beings currently in the 4th Dimension preparing it for us, and they are stepping into the 5th. Will most people here on earth be staying in the 3rd?

Will we be trying to bring them across once we get there...

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 09-26-2008 at 02:17 AM.
Old 09-26-2008, 02:15 AM   #7
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Many of the people channeling or are professional paid psychics, have spent time with experts learning how to deliver their message in the right terms...

What you will understand following along with me is I'm just a regular guy trying to share with all of you what it is that I'm experiencing.

I'm not spending months writing a book, or creating websites to draw people to my gatherings. Actually just the opposite, none of my friends or family know what I am sharing here with all of you.

I enjoy my privacy, and don't want to interrupt the learning I am going through by being in the public spotlight.

I have a feeling I was brought here to Avalon for several reasons both as a student and a teacher...

If I write anything that you have questions about, feel free to ask, if you have an answer for my questions, please step in and share what you can.
Old 09-26-2008, 06:48 AM   #8
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAXMASTER
Rocky,

my friend, you said you looked into his head? Do you claim to have some psychic powers? I am not trying to chastize you but haven't you been posting that some big event like a nuke or something was supposed to happen this week...from a dream you had? If you were in error about the big event, could you be in error about president bush?

Namaste'
Quote:
actually they are completely different, looking into someone's head, you are seeing memories, images that don't change.

Premonitions are completely different, they are dealing with Future events...

Tuesday October 7th when the Jihad begins, one week after Ramadan ends, the explosions I saw could happen in all of the financial centers I mentioned, seeing the future isn't a science. It is just looking at a picture and then using reasoning on when it was coming.

The Destruction in San Francisco might not be a terrorist attack, it could be from a Major Earthquake, seeing destruction and seeing a Flash are completely different. At the UN Building, I saw the flash.

Before the Hurricane that wiped out New Orleans, I thought it was an attack that caused all of the destruction, it wasn't until afterward when pictures started coming back that I understood what I saw.

Now let me try to explain psychic abilities.

I'm not sure if you read any threads on my experiences solving missing children's cases, but there are two different ways for me to find answers, one is commonly called channeling where I am communicating with spirits that can find other spirits with the answers to what happened to a child.

The other, is to look at a picture of a suspect, which through their eyes, opens their minds to me, sometimes I see the actual crimes, but most times I am shielded from that, and I just find what they did with the missing child.

If I see a monster about to walk away free from the charges when I know they are guilty, I can dig deeper and find evidence that will convict them, blankets they have wrapped the body in, clothes they were wearing, it can be very detailed images.

My ability to search through minds is the most accurate.

I can visit the leaders of the world with just images on my computer.

I can trigger things inside that bring up images, I'm really not sure how it works, but it is impossible to lie to a psychic, these are just thoughts going through your head, most people never think twice of.

I have met very few people that are shielded to the point I can't touch them.

I'm very sure when I say Bush had no clue... The world can read him like an open book, those in the know, knew they couldn't trust him not to give it away.
Some have asked me why I stopped working on Missing Children cases, and the answer is quite simple, Law enforcement has cracked down hard and the number of cases are almost down to none.

My attention has turned to Major events going on right now and trying to stay one step ahead of those who want to destroy the world.

I passed in the info I had from my visions, because I know they are important.

Did you know there is a Government agency, that takes in psychic leads and loads them in a computer, cross referencing them to find similarities?

If someone has been correct even once before, their information is given more weight than others...

my dreams have never had longer than a 3 month window, which means, if I don't see an explosion at the UN, they have stopped it from happening...

So much goes on in counter terrorism that we never hear about, if we knew everything, we'd all be terrified...

I just know three months from now if it doesn't happen, that I can lean back and relax, another disaster prevented...

I don't keep a scorecard, and never charge for trying to help...
Old 09-26-2008, 07:08 AM   #9
Tyler Macmillan
Avalon Senior Member

My brother lives in (on?) Hawaii, and after reading Dan Sherman's story we have been discussing our own tests of intuitive communication. It seems like there is some type of 'knowing' we have as siblings - that has always been there, and maybe supressed by cultural conditioning over the years.

Our idea was to send an email with the letters 'IC' in the subject, of the communication sent. It could be an image, or a taste, or a memory, etc. But similar in the conditioning/training one can read about on remote viewing, we thought maybe that email and its details could wait until the receiver wants/needs to verify the message. Another idea we had is that the instantaneous nature of time may not be a requirement - for instance could I receive what he sent hours or days later?

There is an interesting book on animal communication I read this year which may be helpful, called Learning Their Language by Marta Williams (http://www.martawilliams.com/)
Tyler Macmillan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 03:13 PM   #10
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

From Theresa's Reptilian thread

Quote:
relax...not THAT kind of reptilian~

I was channeling yesterday and a huge influx of information came through-a message from "our" sun, the "central" sun, Mother Mary, and even this very large reptilian.

I want to share the latter at this moment because it was so poignant to me!

It said that they exist in the 4th dimension and that their time of "service to humanity" is very nearly complete. They are "breathing their last breath," it said, and that they have served as an "anti-pole" for our evolution, which we are about to ascend in, and therefore, evolving out of our need for their influence in our experience. This being was very humble and on bended knee it seemed so clear that everything really IS in divine order.

The "beings" on our sun had a very excited energy and said that they are about to ascend into 5th dimension, and they are very excited about that-like "graduation day."

The central sun said that is where the crop circles come from, to link our consciousness to SOURCE, and that there are ET brothers and sisters assisting us. It said that all is in divine order, we are evolving right on schedule.

Mother Mary said the most important thing to do right now is love, love, love ourselves, and love ourselves some more!!

Thanks for letting me share!

~PEACE BLESSINGS TRUTH~
Quote:
Theresa,

I'm curious, how do you know where your messages are coming from? yesterday your message came from Spirit, and I felt every word understanding what you were saying, this message didn't have the same feel.

I channel in my dreams and see the spirit I am working with, how do you tell the difference when awake?

Has Spirit given you a name?
Old 09-26-2008, 03:18 PM   #11
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler Macmillan View Post
My brother lives in (on?) Hawaii, and after reading Dan Sherman's story we have been discussing our own tests of intuitive communication. It seems like there is some type of 'knowing' we have as siblings - that has always been there, and maybe supressed by cultural conditioning over the years.

Our idea was to send an email with the letters 'IC' in the subject, of the communication sent. It could be an image, or a taste, or a memory, etc. But similar in the conditioning/training one can read about on remote viewing, we thought maybe that email and its details could wait until the receiver wants/needs to verify the message. Another idea we had is that the instantaneous nature of time may not be a requirement - for instance could I receive what he sent hours or days later?

There is an interesting book on animal communication I read this year which may be helpful, called Learning Their Language by Marta Williams (http://www.martawilliams.com/)
Well Siblings have a special communication because you both received a Piece of your parents Spirit keeping you connected.

How many times have you reached for the phone to make a call and he was on the other end?

I have always had a gift of talking with Animals.

I taught my pets how to answer, sneeze for yes, shake their head for no so others could talk with them too...

you really don't need to "try" to communicate, go with your instincts, your first thought, and you will always be right, when you start to reason and let your mind start working on an answer, you just confuse what you already "know"
Old 09-26-2008, 10:29 PM   #12
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

One thing that really impressed me with Theresa is, she saw my question and went quiet, not just shooting an answer out off the top of her head, she knows what I ask are meant to be passed on when the moment is right...

I don't give many Mediums the thumbs up, be she's earned mine...
Old 09-27-2008, 04:31 AM   #13
Birdwoman
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: telepathic communication network

Anyone wanting to learn about Telepathy & Dreamworking, check out this website: www.futurerealities.info Chapter 17: "Telepathy".
Marilyn La Croix
Birdwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 05:02 PM   #14
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Theresa,

I just ran across this in another thread and I'm wondering what you think...

Quote:
David Hawkins (see the post linked to above) illustrates the power of the Light with this quote from his famous book "Power vs. force (1995)":

Quote:
Although only fifteen percent of the world's population is above the critical consciousness level of 200, the collective power of that fifteen percent has the weight to counterbalance the negativity of the remaining eighty-five percent of the world's population. Because the scale of power advances logarithmically, a single Avatar at a consciousness level of 1,000 can, in fact, totally counterbalance the collective negativity of all mankind.
He also has a chart which further illustrates the power and importance of just one single individual raising his/her level of consciousness and its effect on mass consciousness:

1 individual at level 300 counterbalances 90,000 individuals below level 200
1 individual at level 400 counterbalances 400,000 individuals below level 200
1 individual at level 500 counterbalances 750,000 individuals below level 200
1 individual at level 600 counterbalances 10 mill. individuals below level 200
1 individual at level 700 counterbalances 70 mill. individuals below level 200
In my dream of the Millions of lights surrounding us, could they represent the spirits of all those that are "going on a field trip" with us?
Old 09-28-2008, 05:31 AM   #15
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

I've had a few people ask...

rocky,when you concentrate on me what do you come up with?

and I just wanted to explain to everyone what I understand is going on...

The way linking works for me comes in several ways, one meeting in Person, the other by glancing into the eyes of a picture...

Another way is by reading words that open you up to me.

Many of you have the advantage, because I have opened up and shared with all of you moments that brought you to anger, jokes that made you laugh, some a touching moment that brought a tear to your eyes.

So for many of you, unknowingly you are linked to me, you can see me, better than I can see you...

So what I should ask is for you to concentrate on me and tell me what you see...

I can send out images to all of you, through my words, eventually just by thought...

Right now there are big things coming down the pipeline and my concentration is expanded around the globe. Trying to pick up the information we need soon enough to stop some things from happening and bending outcomes of others so it leads in a path away from destruction.

some day soon, I hope we are all leaning back and laughing looking for things to talk about because the worst had passed and we all survived it...
Old 09-28-2008, 05:45 AM   #16
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Theresa,

I just ran across this in another thread and I'm wondering what you think...

In my dream of the Millions of lights surrounding us, could they represent the spirits of all those that are "going on a field trip" with us?
My comp. vibration is exceedingly high...
and, it is true, that, one person, of high vibration,
can counter-balance, many others at the same time,
power vs. force, was a good piece of work

the millions of light that surround us,
that come to us, in dreams,
or, come into our 3rd eye/or 4th inner eye
are those that can come to us, to assist us,
if we ask !!!

i work with these types of energies,
all the time

i'll send you something at 1;45am EST Rocky
(ask, to receive things, that are only
in 100% alignment, with your purpose/and,
your mission--
and, then, you can tell me what you got !!!

brightest blessings
susan~white lotus star
The eXchanger

ps; i telepath quite frequently with others
and, sometimes, i get stuff that comes in on a blank
screen, where i actually see words / phrases
(much of it is also light encoded languages,
so, it is quite possible to do)
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 06:24 AM   #17
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

I did receive a message about tomorrow night, the Fall Solstice new moon is a very important evening for all light beings to pray for peace, From Midnight to Midnight around the world we need your energy...

This is the evening that the hurt about to be released, can be stopped...

If it is true these millions of lights are here to help, then I ask that tomorrow night they spread a message around the world to all the leaders...

the Will of God is Peace...

If enough of us can hear and believe it, the weight should counter the scale of the evil pushing for destruction to happen...

Was I Close?

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 09-28-2008 at 06:28 AM.
Old 09-29-2008, 08:41 PM   #18
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

I'm bringing this across from another thread... was anyone surprised seeing the Market close down 777 on the day of the New Moon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by macrostheblack View Post

I have been brief here but one last thing is that when all this started my life was reaching a great time where i was kind of reaching my goals. Then she came into it and ruined everything for me. What has surprised me is the way that i have rebuilt my life back around all this hell simply by holding the firm belief that i am innocent. I have tried the bubble method and a shower method that cuts cords and bindings - but all are short lived.

Thanks for reading this.

Mark
Colors are very important to a person's reality surrounding them, why did you choose Black for your nick?

for those of you who understand the levels I have reached, I'm sure you wonder what I have used for protection.

My method is far more basic than most of you think and can be grabbed in a moment.

before I channel or start exploring minds, I think a very simple Prayer...

In the name of the father, son and holy ghost protect me with your light...

I've been told by those who see auras that they watched my light intensify the moment I did it.

to believe in the power of the trinity you must understand who they are.

God gave us 7 churches, 7 Angels and 7 Spirits to teach us the truth of the trinity, for without belief in the 1 Father, 1 Son and 1 Holy Spirit...

= 666

The Riddle of the beast in Revelation, you are lost to evil...

My Spirit Guide is the Holy Ghost/Spirit, and "she" is wonderful...

now, many of you are seeing 11:11 - The Awakening...

you are adding You... 1+1+1+1

You are growing from the 111rd dimension to the 1111th
Old 09-29-2008, 09:01 PM   #19
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Theresa,

The reason I was asking if you've ever asked Spirit what her name is, when I asked my guide, she answered "I am..."

she thought for a moment but didn't know what name to give me, she has been called by so many...

It wasn't until I was reading the thread on the 3000 year old find in Egypt, that I was reminded of what Moses had said his God's name was...

All I could do was smile...
Old 09-29-2008, 11:00 PM   #20
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Default Happy New Year!!!

Link

Quote:
Jerusalem - Israelis ushered in the Jewish New Year on Monday with festive family dinners, and a prediction from their outgoing prime minister, Ehud Olmert, that Israel would have to return virtually all the land it captured in the 1967 Mideast War in exchange for peace with the Palestinians and Syria.

Olmert exchanged holiday greetings with the Palestinian leader, Mahmoud Abbas. The Jewish New Year, or Rosh Hashana, coincides in 2008 with Eid el-Fitr, one of the holiest days on the Muslim calendar. The two leaders, who have been meeting regularly in recent months, agreed to meet in the near future, officials said.
How fitting for today...

Quote:
An Islamic ritual at the end of Ramadan is to pay little amount of money by every Muslim who has sufficient income. This amount is called (Zakah El-Fitr). It should be paid, by those who like to, on the last day of Ramadan. It is one kind of the social insurance in Islam. This (Zakah El-Fitr) is to be paid to poor people so that they can celebrate (Eid El-fitr).

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 09-29-2008 at 11:10 PM.
Old 09-30-2008, 03:52 AM   #21
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Well after 7 years of knowing the Key of David unlocks Revelation, I have finally shared it with all of you. The message in the Bible says the one who unlocks Revelation will be the one with Understanding... Listen...

I + III, connect with the trinity, combine your will with theirs, and you can all change the world...

May you all be blessed and come back after these troubled times, stronger than we've ever been.

I've been to Nirvana, where Dreams and Heaven meet...

I was listening to music that sounded like a million voices in perfect harmony, instruments like a thousand piece band swept me away... then I slowly woke to a child singing the song, it was a solo on the radio...

"Let There Be Peace on Earth and Let it Begin with me."

It's waiting, for all of us...

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 09-30-2008 at 06:42 AM.
Old 10-02-2008, 02:13 PM   #22
TAXMASTER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Some have asked me why I stopped working on Missing Children cases, and the answer is quite simple, Law enforcement has cracked down hard and the number of cases are almost down to none.

My attention has turned to Major events going on right now and trying to stay one step ahead of those who want to destroy the world.

I passed in the info I had from my visions, because I know they are important.

Did you know there is a Government agency, that takes in psychic leads and loads them in a computer, cross referencing them to find similarities?

If someone has been correct even once before, their information is given more weight than others...

my dreams have never had longer than a 3 month window, which means, if I don't see an explosion at the UN, they have stopped it from happening...

So much goes on in counter terrorism that we never hear about, if we knew everything, we'd all be terrified...

I just know three months from now if it doesn't happen, that I can lean back and relax, another disaster prevented...

I don't keep a scorecard, and never charge for trying to help...
Rocky,

This post is unfair. You have edited and quoted the wrong postings when referring to my original post. If you look at many of your other posts, you will see that you said something like... on this day you saw 8888 the next day 7777 the next day 6666 and so on implying and saying in one post that something big was going to happen the next day because that particular day it was 1111. When I posted my comment, I merely suggested that if you were wrong about that, maybe you could also be wrong about KNOWING that Bush did not know about 911 prior to that event.

Namaste'
TAXMASTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 09:03 PM   #23
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Namaste,

I'm sorry, I didn't move everything across because it really wasn't to pick up the conversation from the other thread, it was to share my experiences with ESP in one place.

to answer your question, lift up your hand and look at it...

Now imagine it swinging back to hit a child...

It's not just the motion, but it is the emotions that go along with it that are felt... Anger, terror, sadness, regret...

It's that clear...

If you knew it was coming and had planned it to start in motion further plots. You would feel relief, almost happiness that something thought out so carefully had worked...

now imagine a complete blank, something so shocking that you don't have any thoughts... That is the feeling most American's had watching the second plane strike the tower...

It was followed almost immediately by Sadness, then Anger...

after watching President Bush speak that morning, I decided to walk to work...

I had looked into his eyes during that speech and saw a picture of the man they had showed him that Intelligence thought was behind the attack...

Quote:
Evil Man, I spoke with your God...

He wants every nation to listen to His word
tell all men, women and children to make sure it's heard
time to lay down your arms and give up your power
now is not the time for this world's final hour
the money being spent for all of these wars
could fill every shelf in your Nation's stores
all this fighting, evil and terror must cease
the world is ready for harmony and peace
every religion looks up to the One
so do this great favor for My only son

If you want to know God's power and glory
Then stop all this turmoil.... end of story
Old 10-02-2008, 09:57 PM   #24
TAXMASTER
Avalon Senior Member

Many people think that it is chaney that is the real culprit. it is possible that bush might have known something was going down but didn't know the details and was surprised at the 2nd plane. who knows? my gut is that georgie is not innocent in these matters. true, he isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer but he did get 49% to vote for him so he's a better man than I. I wouldn't want him in charge of planning something intricate but hey, who do you know that has spent more money than him in 8 years?

Namaste'
TAXMASTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 06:04 PM   #25
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

Hi, I am writing a meditation program under the spirituality forum on avalon, i will be teaching telepathy along with other practices. I have written many meditations so check them out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogue2 View Post
furthermore, is there anything you would recommend (materials or practices) for someone who may seriously relate to all of the above numbered criteria to follow or practice in hopes of advancing with their potential abilities?
AMA-GI is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
communication, telepathy