Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-29-2008, 06:37 AM   #1
Fabio
Banned

Exclamation Learn How To Become Better With Woman **SPAM**

Mystery came up with these as part of a recent interview with Playboy.com. We’ll post a link to the final article when it comes out.

1 ) Get into the habit of starting conversations just for the practice. Release your outcome and find a zen in the process.

2 ) Between approaches, always remember to smile while mingling.

3 ) Lean back and relax when you initiate conversations. Don’t lean in. Speak slowly and expressively. This alone will improve your game by 300%.

4 ) Be chatty – really – and convey a strong sense of fascination. Talk about relationships and the mysterious, and use lots of humor as well as emotional and sensory descriptions.

5 ) Don’t say anything to impress her, such as brag about your job, girls, friends, protectiveness, etc. Instead, obliquely convey value via demonstration and via incidental story details. If she can tell that you are trying to impress her, she will perceive you as lower value.

6 ) Don’t ever act as if anything is a big deal. Just be fun and playful all the time. Vibe with her but don’t have emotional reactions to her. The same way you would act with your 8-year-old niece.

7 ) As you hang out with her, and she has an opportunity to win you over, THEN show her increasing interest. She must recognize that she has genuinely won you over with her personality.

8 ) Balance indicators of interest with indicators of disinterest. Do this both in your conversation with her and also as you escalate with her physically. This has a nuclear effect.

9 ) Wear one accessory that gives other people on opportunity to initiate a conversation with you. Have a good story prepared for when this happens.

10) Have a life. Go to the gym and stay in shape, and continually improve your wardrobe. Cultivate your circle of female friends. Throw parties. Put effort into your social circle. A girl should imagine herself being a part of your cool life.

More free tips on our website, I personally help every one of my students with passion for this, I want to change the whole social structure between men and women for the next 20 years.

Coaching and Boot Camp

The guys in Tallinn offer bootcamps and 1 on 1 coaching to help men become more attractive.

The course promises to:

* How to strengthen your inner game and tighten up your story for maximum effectiveness.
* How to approach any woman or group of women moments after arriving at your destination, even if there are other men in the group.
* The most important questions to ask after your approach
* The topics to fall back on if you get nervous

* Photo session with their pickups / or our wingwoman.
* Memory rest of their life.
...and a lot more

Price for seminars start from 500 euro, depends on what level you are.
Deposit is 150 euro which should be sent to a paypal account to this email adress: star.fabio@hotmail.com

Let me know if you have any questions in advance, give me a call or email me, and I get back at you ASAP.

Fabio +372 58012131 vibe@realpuas.com

Last edited by Fabio; 09-29-2008 at 06:41 AM.
Fabio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 06:47 AM   #2
Fabio
Banned

Exclamation Re: Learn How To Become Better With Woman

Included total remake over with the person (including picking peackoning, changing clothing style, hair style, everything external)

And offering also apartment in a sky scraper or similar central place in the most central place in Tallinn, providing you the best place to stay where you can take the girl and Close her, its very unique offer.

can you believe what a blow of people and taking seats? How many people I changed the life for, opened up something that they though was impossible.

Give it a try you will not be disappointed.
The power is inside yourself.

And The Next Bootcamp is half that price (250euro) and next is half price that and so on.
Fabio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 01:03 AM   #3
Cookie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Learn How To Become Better With Woman **SPAM**

I have found and deleted 2 more of Fabio's inappropriate, self promotional threads. I sent him a warning to desist or he will be banned. Has he received any warnings before the one that I sent today?

-Cook
Cookie is offline   Reply With Quote