Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Resources > How To Learn About Stuff

Notices

Old 03-19-2009, 05:09 PM   #26
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Astral Beings Control the Illuminati?

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
My head hurts.
So does mine...Lately I have been feeling like wanting to walk away from all of that...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 05:49 PM   #27
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
So does mine...Lately I have been feeling like wanting to walk away from all of that...
Sounds like a rest is in order...
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 06:02 PM   #28
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
What if we are in the middle of a spiritual war-zone? What if people who especially threaten the bad-guys get double and triple teamed? To me...this is all about seeking the truth and doing the right thing...not about being happy. I had a philosophy professor who told us that his class was not intended to make us happy...and that if we wanted to be happy we should move to Oregon and smoke pot! I just might do that! He later got arrested and fired for an under-age relationship!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-24-2009 at 01:46 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 06:22 PM   #29
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
To me...this is all about seeking the truth and doing the right thing...not about being happy.
I think it is, too. But I think happiness is a by-product of seeking the truth and doing the right thing...
Old 03-21-2009, 10:40 PM   #30
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
"Each person on Earth must gain control of his/her own minds to find out who and what they truly are within God-Mind."
Stewart talks about this in a Coast to Coast interview in 2007. The part in question starts at 42:25 into this Google video:

Stewart Swerdlow Interviewed on Coast to Coast
Old 03-23-2009, 11:03 PM   #31
EpiphaMe

quote: " What if we are in the middle of a spiritual war-zone? What if people who especially threaten the bad-guys get double and triple teamed?"

The 'bad guy' syndrome ... is a matter of perspective. Think about consensus reality,... we humans embody this. Stewart calls it "hive" mentality when he refers to The Reptilians (Delooze calls it the Serpent Race... whatever).. have Hive Mentality. No variance in thought generalities.. all keeping in mind that things happen for the good of All.

It's a provocative thoughtrain. And it's certainly going on w/we humans. We have individuals here that name themselves "aware"... well, I can't help but correlate this to humans. Our view of life HAS been shaped. Everything we think we know comes from another source. And if we had all the 'problems' of the world sorted out, we'd all hold the same values, GREEN living and such...proper handling of the our mother earth & our bodies... then what?

I'll tell you what... there would we a burst of demonstrative creativity...
ok, I"m rambling, what's my point,... giggles, ... guess I'm hungry and tired. Cocktail anyone? (smile)

So, yes, I thinks it's a mind cracking thought that the upper levels of the PTB become enlightened to their mind shaped existence. Isn't that why amnesty is being offered to that level of governing?
... so that "they" might learn of their potential just as we are?
Old 03-23-2009, 11:47 PM   #32
EpiphaMe

the Title of this thread being "astral beings control the illiminati?"...

well, and this is speculation, as I've read this n that just as you have ... that we can and do enter the astral plane during sleep (prolly while awake as we are mostly sleepwalking lol)... that said, we do have a pass to the astral realm, meaning that we possess an astral passport as a part of our being... mind you, I'm purporting here.

one third of our existence here on the planet is spent asleep, so that's plenty of "unconscious time" that we are living, mostly unawares.

I've had my share of spontaneous lucid dreaming, then practicied lucid dreaming... also found myself in a realm that was clearly not a dream w/conscious awareness...
that said.

Astral beingness is apparently real... THAT these primarily astral beings control the illuminati is not so farfetched.

I've always 'thought' that the non-human state is a higher state only in that it is a higher vibration, non physical realm... I"m out of my league here.

What does it mean? that we or anybody is "controlled" by the astral realm.
First, we cannot prove the astral exists... BUT we have experiences while asleep, in provable mental states that differentiate from waking...<< okay, I'm getting over my head. Nevertheless, WE ARE ALL controlled HERE in this state of earthplant... it's not hard to conceive that we are controlled via another venue, that being a part of ourselves that we are ignorant of, that has to do w/consciousness.

g'nite
Old 05-08-2009, 09:55 PM   #33
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I want to quote two paragraphs from Blue Blood, True Blood because they give me hope. They're from Chapter 27 "Future Illuminati Plans," pages 143 - 144:

"Is there any hope? Should people hide in their closets? Should anyone fight back? The answers to these questions are yes, no, and no. Each individual is the hope. There are no space brothers waiting to save this population...

Each person on Earth must gain control of his/her own minds to find out who and what they truly are within God-Mind. Then, if they teach others to do the same, eventually this will extrapolate to a critical mass that will spill over to the rest of the population. Then there will be no need or possibility for any victim-mentality to exist, and no oppressor will be attracted. Mankind will then be free. This new mind-pattern of the species can even be taught to the Reptilians, and any other race or type of beings. God-Mind allows all. In God-Mind, this solution has already occurred! Everyone must now become aware of it."
Here is a short video of Stewart making this point:

Stewart Swerdlow - You are the hope
Old 05-08-2009, 09:58 PM   #34
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Here is a short video of Stewart making this point:

Stewart Swerdlow - You are the hope
the last sentence impacted me...."Don't welcome someone who is not invited".
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 01:54 AM   #35
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barron View Post
David Icke saying that he was the son of God is like me saying that I am the son of God. Or more correctly, that should be "a" son of God. We all are sons and daughters of God. In fact I AM GOD and so are you. Yes, this may startle some but it is basic spiritual truth nonetheless and David was merely trying to articulate that as he had had a deeply moving moment of spiritual "enlightenment" or more correct remembering.

The talkshow host at the time, "Wogan" i think his name was, totally took the **** out of him over this as did UK's media - they had a field day mocking him over this statement as they did not understand David's beautiful statement.

That is how i understand it anyway.

As for Stewart Swerdlow - a very knowledgeable guy esp about the Illumnati.
He calls himself a "mentalist" - kind of like a "psychic" but more advanced and accessing the info thru different means. Believe he worked on the infamous Montauk Project.
Barron: Thanks for clearing this up about David Icke. This of course was deliberately taken out of context and blown up to be something else, in order to discredit David......those of us who are awake and have some spiritual understanding will automatically know what he meant in that statement, but it still makes people wonder about him, who do not have a spiritual understanding of things. This is unfortunate.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 05:35 AM   #36
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron
To me...this is all about seeking the truth and doing the right thing...not about being happy.

Quote:
I think it is, too. But I think happiness is a by-product of seeking the truth and doing the right thing...
Well said.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 06:21 AM   #37
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry misposted on old thread

Last edited by Anchor; 05-21-2009 at 06:25 AM.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 11:52 PM   #38
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I have heard it said that the Illuminati control us, but that they, in turn, are controlled by astral beings. So it seems that it's the astral beings who are in charge.

Can anyone recommend a link for info on this?
Yeah, I can recomend to you a Great Vid about this by an Ex- Illuminati, Bill schnoebelen, all what he says is gold for this purpouse.

Here the first part!

Another Great Testimony, from Another Ex-illumiati is the blog from Carolyn Hamlett hohoho

www.beyondthephysicalrealm.com

She tolds there her History, Amazing and a Must See

Cheers!
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 11:19 AM   #39
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashatav View Post
Yeah, I can recomend to you a Great Vid about this by an Ex- Illuminati, Bill schnoebelen, all what he says is gold for this purpouse.
Here the first part!
Thank you very much. I have viewed this video and it is full of information.

When I started this thread, I had in mind the theory of Draco reptilian astral beings controlling the Illuminati...

Have you researched this at all?