Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 11-22-2009, 02:16 AM   #1
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Default To our children's Children

I want to write of something very near and dear to my heart …my spirit and my soul…..My beautiful wonderful daughter

I never thought I would have children…I was approaching 40 and had been divorced for 5 years. I was with my first wife for 13 years but never bore any children.

I had reserved myself to the fact that I would never be a father…grandfather or probably a husband again.

I can’t say that my daughter was planned …that makes her sound like a public works project.

She was a gift…a gift is something you don’t expect but is wonderful after you get it.

I never really thought about not being complete without a child and heard all those folks say “oh my god…I never felt so complete until after I had my child”

Or

“I’ve never felt so close to anyone as my kid”

You know what …they were absolutely right…..I’m a big burly guy…but when I look in her deep blues…I melt…turn to butter

I never had a real friend before her or will never have one as close as I feel to her after 5 years.

She is my anchor and the reason for my present resolve.

I would not be “awake” if not for her.

I started asking myself questions like:

What kind of world am I turning over to her??

If I don’t make a stand….what will happen to her??

Then I look around me at all the other little souls…Fatherless…Parentless

I look in their little eyes and they are lost….missing something.

I see parents who are so careless and asleep (comatose is closer) not taking the time or the responsibility to care…to guide

How can they…they are lost also??

How much child on child violence have we seen in the last decade?

Oh little Mary took my toy….so I doused her with gasoline and burned her alive…

I killed her because I wanted to see how it felt to kill someone.

Soulless….

I don’t know maybe the creator did not create enough souls to go around…and with so many folks on earth…they just get a pinch of soul.

Not enough to be human anymore.

Do we care so little anymore about our children??

I want to take them all in….show them right from wrong…put their feet to the path….

But there are SOOO many Creator.

What about the missing ones….??

Does anyone know how many children are missing??

I can honestly say I don’t

Sold on the black market…..used as food…sacrificed to Satan in the bowels of some church

Where do we make the stand folks??

What can we do…..??

As a father…what are we leaving to our children??

Isn’t it our duty to protect the little ones???

Does anyone know…..
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 03:17 AM   #2
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: To our children's Children

The depth of your soul is absolutely beautiful Stargazer! Any child would be lucky to have you as a parent....my parents were sooo self centered and wrapped up in their own dysfunctional world to pay much attention to our development. Your daughter is a very fortunate girl!
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 03:46 AM   #3
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: To our children's Children

Thanks for sharing...

It is widely believed within the spiritual realm that our children choose us as their parents. When born and before the age of 2-4yrs (before doctrination, conditioning) they are 'pure' of heart, pure souls, if you will.

You say you would not be 'awake' if not for her...this is one of the many miracles that life can present to us as parents, sadly not all parents can 'see' this but you can! You have recognised this as a gift and are allowing your child to teach you with this knowledge, which in my opinion is the essence of love. It seems you have gained much and by continuing to 'mirrior' her soul essence and love, she will grow to pass this onto her children, a functional loving cycle...our childrens children.

Now at age 45, and a whole lot wiser, I have just become a grandfather, Holding her in my arms as a new born, seeing and feeling her pure-ness has elevated my 'love' to yet another level...

Much love to you and your daughter

Peace always
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 05:28 AM   #4
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

the answer to the 'missing' children - or 'hidden army'
would likely shock you !!!

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=17711

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 11-22-2009 at 05:48 AM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 05:49 AM   #5
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

i NEVER had any children

although, i think, i figured;
there are a lot of 'children of the world'
who likely NEED me more,
than, just one child, from my body

your daughter, is lucky to have you
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 06:50 AM   #6
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Now I know why my attempt at a new post didn't work a short while ago, which also covers the topic of children.

Let me re-write it here.

Right now in Australia they are having this thing they call "schoolies" which is really just a dressed up name for a bunch of kids going to a week long orgy of sex, booze and drugs. It is aimed at the school leaving kids and something i find quite bizarre. Kids from all over the country converge on centres where they set up especially for them. This "rite of passage" is actually condoned and parents are even proud of their little treasure heading off to get boosed up, banged and bashed. It is just beyond me.

What brought it home to me was earlier today I was walking back to my digs and there was this youngster passed out in a seated position, backside on the pavement, feet in the gutter. He was shirtless and this is midday in Brisbane where the sun is vicious, to say the least. It was strange that I chanced upon him because I passed the street he was in and on impulse changed my route which is when I came upon him. As I saw this chap I though, shyte, there must be something I can do. Well to make things brief I found covering for him, ensured he was safe and went on my way, tears in my eyes. Yep this 54 year old is getting softeras he gets older. All I could think is that I too have 3 sons who but for grace could be in that situation.

This brought me to questioning the whole situation (yet again) of being awake and or comatose. There appears to be no middle ground here. The kids are a reflection of the sickness of our society. This sickness transcends nationality, it transcends tribe and woe of woes it transcends gender. What has happened that we will allow just one child to be harmed? What has happened where we live in a world where kids go to war. my father was 14 when he went to war, he was 19 when he had his first kid. No wonder the poor blighter was screwed up. What is it that we allow there to be a flesh trade? What is it that we will even consider buying the magazines and movies when we know these so called glossy publications are the very things that feed these monstrous depraved cravings of a sick humanity.

Ah yes, I have to admit that there are times when I think humanity needs a good deep cleansing. I tend also to think that a good purging would not be a bad thing because the more I wake up, the more I want to go find a quiet corner and go back to sleep. I read a lot and the more I read, the more self centred things appear to be. Will the Aliens help "us". Who gives a toss about "us". What of the kids? WHAT OF THE KIDS !!!! Nope, we would rather grab a double sized whatever, sit our fat butts down at the pc and ask more rhetorical questions about who will save whom and how we can avoid the pain of graduation.

Sorry if I got off track and vented here, it wasn't my intention.

Love to you all

Z
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 07:23 AM   #7
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Zeddo,

I understand your frustration...I too have moments similiar to yours, thank god they are only moments.

What you did for that kid was showing your humanity and compassion for another and a great deal of commonsense, Blessed was he that someone cared enough to step up.

Schoolies, very familiar, Im in Queensland and they all head off to the Goldie to basically rape n pillage themselves to oblivion, not all, but most, I had first hand experience with this. I guess it's similiar to 'Spring Break' in the USA?

At times it's hard to fathom what can be done with the youngins, many come from dis-functional families to differing degrees, many have 'root cause' of feeling unloved. I see this alot, dis-respect towards others, lost, unworthy-ness, ect, I have said for years that we are in for an epidemic of negitivly charged youth.

Grandparents are almost a thing of the past, replaced with 'grandparent' as us baby-boomers have mostly seperated from our relationships, our kids see this and with this disposable, throw away world we now live in, relationships have also taken on a disposable means. Sure, there are many justified ending of relationships but these days its all to easy to throw in the towel and move onto the next relationship.

I am generalising here, There are some beautifully functioning families about but our kids see what they see and act accordingly...

Peace always
Old 11-22-2009, 08:41 AM   #8
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

All the posters above are so moved by the fate of children. I assume that you also engage in doing something to improve the situation. That you don't only write about it on the forum.
I pity the fate of some animals on this planet and the way we treat mother earth. But i am doing something. As you will see it isn't much, but it is all I can right now, because of finanacial means or time.
I regularly support animal sanctuaries/shelters...and I also do one "strange" thing. When I am walking to and from work I pick up plastic/glass bottles, that people just throw away, and put them in garbage cans (rubbish bins). There are always new ones lying in the grass so I have a never-ending job. I like when some people look at me when I am collecting the bottles, maybe it will make them think or at least notice all that litter around. Once a man saw me doing it and then looked in the direction of bottles scattered on the grass. perhaps at that moment he "noticed" them. As you can see, it is a little thing, but it is real and it is happening.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 09:04 AM   #9
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
All the posters above are so moved by the fate of children. I assume that you also engage in doing something to improve the situation. That you don't only write about it on the forum.
I pity the fate of some animals on this planet and the way we treat mother earth. But i am doing something. As you will see it isn't much, but it is all I can right now, because of finanacial means or time.
I regularly support animal sanctuaries/shelters...and I also do one "strange" thing. When I am walking to and from work I pick up plastic/glass bottles, that people just throw away, and put them in garbage cans (rubbish bins). There are always new ones lying in the grass so I have a never-ending job. I like when some people look at me when I am collecting the bottles, maybe it will make them think or at least notice all that litter around. Once a man saw me doing it and then looked in the direction of bottles scattered on the grass. perhaps at that moment he "noticed" them. As you can see, it is a little thing, but it is real and it is happening.

Zeddo: Well to make things brief I found covering for him, ensured he was safe and went on my way, tears in my eyes.

It seems to me, Zeddo engaged in doing something to improve the situation.
As you can see, it is a little thing, but its real and it is happening.

Peace always
Old 11-22-2009, 09:17 AM   #10
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jross View Post
Zeddo: Well to make things brief I found covering for him, ensured he was safe and went on my way, tears in my eyes.

It seems to me, Zeddo engaged in doing something to improve the situation.
As you can see, it is a little thing, but its real and it is happening.

Peace always
I noticed that in your post.It was something really commendable. However it was a one-time-thing. I have done lots of one-time-things in my life. Not worth mentioning here.

Last edited by burgundia; 11-22-2009 at 12:56 PM.
Old 11-22-2009, 10:03 AM   #11
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

my heart goes out to ths thread .and the depth of feeling
do your best and teach the children from your heart ..
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 10:10 AM   #12
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I noticed that in your post. However it was a one-time-thing. I have done lots of one-time-things in my life. Not worth mentioning here.
.....never mind
Old 11-22-2009, 10:20 AM   #13
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

actually no....not never mind Bergundia....who the hell are you to question what I do and then try and come over like st frigging Theresa? Must I now bow at the altar of your great "one time and insignificant good deeds"?
Also, where do you get off questioning what others do, have you ever heard of the word decorum, or is it fashionable to stand tall and shout from the roof tops "HEY LOOK AT ME I DID A GOOD DEED, ALL HAIL ZEDDO"

I guess I'd better shut the hell up. Just one thing Bergundia, NEVER judge others from your lofty presuppositions that you are better than them. It stinks. You have NO idea what I do as a part of who I am or what I did in the past or continue to do, so get the heck off your high horse.

Z
Old 11-22-2009, 10:27 AM   #14
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 10:37 AM   #15
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeddo View Post
actually no....not never mind Bergundia....who the hell are you to question what I do and then try and come over like st frigging Theresa? Must I now bow at the altar of your great "one time and insignificant good deeds"?
Also, where do you get off questioning what others do, have you ever heard of the word decorum, or is it fashionable to stand tall and shout from the roof tops "HEY LOOK AT ME I DID A GOOD DEED, ALL HAIL ZEDDO"

I guess I'd better shut the hell up. Just one thing Bergundia, NEVER judge others from your lofty presuppositions that you are better than them. It stinks. You have NO idea what I do as a part of who I am or what I did in the past or continue to do, so get the heck off your high horse.

Z
Just take a deep breath...and exhale again....I don't think I have judged anybody here. I just said I hope it is not only talk, as People love talking about how this and that breaks their heart and how bad they feel about something and how moved they are, etc.
i do not need anybody to praise me or say heil to me for something I did. If some people get inspired and start picking up litter or at least not throwing it around i will be more than happy. Accorging to you I think that I am better because I pick up bottles.....
so much anger released here..wow, wow,wow...I hope now you are feeling much better....

Last edited by burgundia; 11-22-2009 at 10:42 AM.
Old 11-22-2009, 11:15 AM   #16
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeddo View Post
, have you ever heard of the word decorum, I think you have just shown me the meaning of this word with your own words.

Z
It wasn't me who quoted your words as an example.
Old 11-22-2009, 03:03 PM   #17
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Just take a deep breath...and exhale again....I don't think I have judged anybody here. I just said I hope it is not only talk, as People love talking about how this and that breaks their heart and how bad they feel about something and how moved they are, etc.
i do not need anybody to praise me or say heil to me for something I did. If some people get inspired and start picking up litter or at least not throwing it around i will be more than happy. Accorging to you I think that I am better because I pick up bottles.....
so much anger released here..wow, wow,wow...I hope now you are feeling much better....
Doesn't one pebble sometimes start an avalanche?

I'm a dreamer and I know this but if Z does this one thing and only this one act his whole life (which I know is not true but for argument's sake)

The lad wakes up and sees the compassion that a stranger had for him maybe...and I mean just maybe he pays it back ten fold someday by opening a shelter for the homeless.

Z's one act starts a chain of events that may touch millions of lives.

And you Burgundia...From your example...Someone seeing someone care to pick litter up as they go along starts an "adopt a highway" program...

No good act is ever wasted or less than another.....love y'all
Old 11-22-2009, 03:19 PM   #18
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post

I'm a dreamer and I know this but if Z does this one thing and only this one act his whole life (which I know is not true but for argument's sake)

The lad wakes up and sees the compassion that a stranger had for him maybe...and I mean just maybe he pays it back ten fold someday by opening a shelter for the homeless.

And you Burgundia...From your example...Someone seeing someone care to pick litter up as they go along starts an "adopt a highway" program...

I see you're still a Hall Monitor!!

You'd make a good Moderator.

Last edited by Seashore; 11-22-2009 at 03:22 PM.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 03:28 PM   #19
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
I see you're still a Hall Monitor!!

You'd make a good Moderator.
Thanks SeaShore....I wanted to be LINE LEADER.. but my daughter covets that spot....
Old 11-22-2009, 03:35 PM   #20
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by AscendingStarseed View Post
The depth of your soul is absolutely beautiful Stargazer! Any child would be lucky to have you as a parent....my parents were sooo self centered and wrapped up in their own dysfunctional world to pay much attention to our development. Your daughter is a very fortunate girl!
Thanks StarSeed...
I fight with the same....MY parents were horrible and abusive...Victims and Monsters

My wife's parents the same.

I try to shake her awake and ask her "Did you learn nothing on how you were treated???"

Nothing

My wife secludes herself away...Filled with anger and resentment she can not even acknowledge exists.

My daughter spends 90% of her day with me.

My wife can't emotionally attach to anyone so she just does her best to seclude and ignore.

She had an Near Death Experience when she was 6 ...floating above her body..the whole 9 yards

She was told she would never have children...she has 3

They aren't gifts to her...even though they are a miracle.

Maybe someday.....Peace
Old 11-22-2009, 03:35 PM   #21
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post

You know what? it all got out of hand. i was misunderstood, I also didn't express myself the way I wanted...one big mess....
Old 11-22-2009, 03:37 PM   #22
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
You know what? it all got out of hand. i was misunderstood, I also didn't express myself the way I wanted...one big mess....
Burgundia is calling for a Mulligan (a take back in golf) and Has been accepted...

Peace
Old 11-22-2009, 06:39 PM   #23
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

nice post SG

I never wanted kids for some reason I felt they would not be part of my life. Then 10 years ago from this coming Thurs I had a boy . It was both the best day and the scariest day of my life.

Glad to see him born and he had all his fingers and toes looked like a normal kid . But then my mind wanders and thinks will he grow up to be a normal kid be able to walk speak see or will he be unable to do any of these things.

Then you wonder about all the crazy things you did when you were a kid and if he would get involved in any of them . Well to make a long story short it has been a pure joy to see him grow these last ten years and I would not trade them for anything I have not seen him in roughly a month and will get to see him this coming THURS AND FRI and am looking forward. He is closer to me than his sleeping mother the main reason we are apart.

Loving your kids is a great thing and this may be a touchy thing to reveal but I can let go of him If some thing happens I know that down the line we will be together again in the end. If i leave this life or he does I know we will meet up again . I waited almost 40 years to have a child and can say without a doubt it is the hardest but the best job a parent can ever have and I would not change a thing about it . Mulligan granted

Last edited by Northern Boy; 11-22-2009 at 09:36 PM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 09:32 PM   #24
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

I am a mother of 2 children, I try to bring them up with their children in mind,
one day they will hopefully become aware and loving parents.
If I can be a positive, loving and fullfilling rolemodel for them then my work as a guardian to amber and byron is on the right track.
Bou x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 10:05 PM   #25
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by boudicca View Post
If I can be a positive, loving and fullfilling rolemodel for them...
I agree with this. I have always felt that that is what parenting is. Setting an example.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote