Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

View Poll Results: Dr. Jonathan Reed Case - True or a fake?
It's the Truth 23 51.11%
It's a Fake 22 48.89%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-10-2008, 11:53 PM   #1
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

Question What do you know about the "Dr. Jonathan Reed Case"?

Is it true or a fake?
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 12:01 AM   #2
Johnno

Default Re: What do you know about the "Dr. Jonathan Reed Case"?

Sorry King Lear, I don't mean to sound ignorant, but who is Dr. Jonathan Reed??? Could you please post a link or two regarding this man???
Thanx in advance.
Take care.
Best regards,
John
DarkMatter
Old 10-11-2008, 12:16 AM   #3
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkMatter View Post
Sorry King Lear, I don't mean to sound ignorant, but who is Dr. Jonathan Reed??? Could you please post a link or two regarding this man???
Thanx in advance.
Take care.
Best regards,
John
DarkMatter
Look here. . . .

www.ufocasebook.com/reedalien.html

. . . . .then make up your own mind.
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 12:19 AM   #4
sfth13
Avalon Senior Member

here's the videos

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread355959/pg1
sfth13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 12:57 AM   #5
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

sadly... fake imo.
i wanted to believe him. lol
but, who really knows....
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 01:13 AM   #6
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

EDITED

See the link on my other post below.

Peace,
Ampgod

Last edited by Ampgod; 10-11-2008 at 09:30 AM.
Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 01:46 AM   #7
Dadrious
Avalon Senior Member

"I want to believe"
Dadrious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 02:00 AM   #8
Shakesbeer
Avalon Senior Member

Here's the update that address most of the skeptics best questions:
Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLU4qSjyMiA

They establish his identity as who he says he is. The story gets even more "out there" but if you know how to reproduce those "effects" then please share. Special effects? Yeah right, who did them and where's the evidence?
Shakesbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 02:12 AM   #9
Dadrious
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakesbeer View Post
Here's the update that address most of the skeptics best questions:
Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLU4qSjyMiA

They establish his identity as who he says he is. The story gets even more "out there" but if you know how to reproduce those "effects" then please share. Special effects? Yeah right, who did them and where's the evidence?
It's a tough one...
Old 10-11-2008, 02:23 AM   #10
WineHippie

Last edited by WineHippie; 11-07-2008 at 05:44 PM.
Old 10-11-2008, 02:57 AM   #11
Zira

Hoax.Exposed long ago.The only real aliens are demons.And before they appear en masse we'll have an Illuminati deception of gods,angels,and ufos in the sky ala Project Bluebeam.The conditioning process has been going on for decades from humans in the form of disinformation,and demons channeling space brother messages. http://www.ufowatchdog.com/exposed10.html The 2nd Coming is near.The whole 2012 dimensional shift is hooey.
Old 10-11-2008, 03:03 AM   #12
Dadrious
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zira View Post
Hoax.Exposed long ago.The only real aliens are demons.And before they appear en masse we'll have an Illuminati deception of gods,angels,and ufos in the sky ala Project Bluebeam.The conditioning process has been going on for decades from humans in the form of disinformation,and demons channeling space brother messages. http://www.ufowatchdog.com/exposed10.html The 2nd Coming is near.The whole 2012 dimensional shift is hooey.
Now everyone crawl to the cross or burn in hell!
Old 10-11-2008, 05:03 AM   #13
Shakesbeer
Avalon Senior Member

I have seen more evidence supporting the validity of this case then to the contrary which is especially odd since this is by far one of the craziest stories out there.

Here's a quick summation for those too lazy to watch a video!

A guy hiking in the woods runs after his dog who apparently got sense of something close by and went off to attack.

Dr. Reed picks up a log and heads off after him to find that his dog is attacking some kind of small being and has it by the arm. The being desintigrates the dog after ripping it appart. Seeing this obviously disturbed Dr. Reed, so he reacted as he saw was the most logical thing to do in this situation that is....he whacked the thing with the log across the noggin'

Long story short, he takes a bunch of pics and video. Both at the site and at home where he examines in the body.

The story gets much more wild from there, but yes there is photos and video of all of this as well as all kinds of other information (and disinformation) on the subject.

Here's an interview with him on Mexican TV a bit later then the update lecture:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAru5vAmcjI

For those who claim hoax, please provide some evidence that hasn't been addressed in the update lecture about identity there really isn't much info out there that is credible that contradicts Dr. Reed's claims.

Last edited by Shakesbeer; 10-11-2008 at 05:05 AM.
Old 10-11-2008, 09:09 AM   #14
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.ufowatchdog.com/exposed10.html

Peace,
Ampgod

Last edited by Ampgod; 10-11-2008 at 01:59 PM.
Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 10:36 AM   #15
Steve_G

It's another UFO alien contact story. May be true, may not be. I personally have no way of verifying or disproving his claims. Don't look to believe things, look to know things. For example, I used to believe that my vote would make a difference. Now I know it doesn't in any meaningful way.

It's just more second hand information.
Old 10-11-2008, 12:08 PM   #16
NOWIAM
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: What do you know about the "Dr. Jonathan Reed Case"?

ZIRA brings up an important and hugh psychological consideration that should be addressed. I was raised as a Christian and also, more or less, indoctrinated to believe that All aliens were demons.

Maybe it would be best to start an individual tread on this topic? But for now let me start by using a bit of logic and reasoning to open discussion.

I ask myself. Why does God allows demonic “spiritual” beings to operate or assist in technology like material based humans do? And if God allows demonic forces to use technology does he allow his good angels to also use technology to counter (balance) the demonic technological assistance?

If not why?

However, if God allows both the good angels and bad angels (demons) to use technology then reason dictates that there must be good or even neutral “aliens”.

Also, if God does not sanction good aliens to use technology does this mean that technology is ultimately misleading or useless even for humans, at least spiritually speaking? Or does it simply mean that technology is only supposed to be used by material humans (i.e.: via third dimensional existence).
NOWIAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 12:17 PM   #17
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

I've really a problem with this case.
First when i saw the videos (Art Bell), I was totally amazed, thrilled and astonished.

But then I researched the web and found some sites where he was "exposed" and called a fraud.

That disappointed me very much

But taking everything into consideration, I have to say this thing looks so damn genuine.

And it even looks like a humanoid dinsaur, and there tons of rumors that the earthly reptilians are indeed humanoid dinoaurs!

And I've read an interview a couple of days ago, where a Swede claims to have interviewed a female-reptilian.
She also said that they are humanoid dinosaurs, mostly good willed but totally different to us, and that they've huge high developed cities beneath the surface of our earth.

And in the Reed-case there also "dolphin DNA" is mentioned.

And is it not imaginable that the govt. would kidnap the alien, destroy the interior of Reeds house after the search of any videos and photos and then destroy his identity and reputation?

Another possiblity: Reed could have thought that without an academic grade no one would believe him and faked his identity, perhaps also because of fear.

Last edited by King Lear; 10-11-2008 at 12:20 PM.
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 01:26 PM   #18
OceanWinds

anytime there is this much controversial evidence and lies... chances are its a fake, the truth normally doesnt have many anomalies
Old 10-11-2008, 02:04 PM   #19
Dadrious
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampgod View Post
It is quite unfortunate to see so many links to a CIA owned and operated website on these forums. Seems whenever someone wants to "debunk" a case, they link to ufowatchdog.
Old 10-11-2008, 04:46 PM   #20
Shakesbeer
Avalon Senior Member

I still ask, even if this guy is a -suspenseful pause- "avid photographer" how the hell would he construct such a great model of an ET? Before anyone says "It's not that good" please be at least coming from the stand point of some theatrical make up experience or model making. In which case you'll know that's an impressive "doll" if it's fake.

ufowatchdog seems like the main outlet of that information Dr. Reed refutes in the update. They did have a picture of him at his desk in Washington with his class ring on, so what does that say about his identity?

Posting pictures of him frolicking with his friends and calling him a different name doesn't make it so either..
Old 10-11-2008, 05:06 PM   #21
Shechaiyah
Banned

From the evidence I see it's probably a true incident--another one in which human reactions are reactionary and destructive. The doctor acted LIKE AN IDIOT, so the Government treated him like an idiot.

Clearly, the being was at least four feet tall, which ought to have qualified "him" as a "hominid worth sparing" until HIS story could be told.

There was no REASON that "doctor" needed to assault Some Body because they had vaporized an attacking dog. The Grey was terrified. What else was he to do except vaporize it?

So the dog's owner comes and attacks also? This man is an idiot. He knows about the existence of ETs. We all do. Duh.

What goes around, comes around.

Shech--
Shechaiyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 05:14 PM   #22
motov
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadrious View Post
Now everyone crawl to the cross or burn in hell!
how about this, they hide behind the crocked cross and are the ones whom going to dwell in hell...

but back to the JR case, i think its so wierd that a man would blow away his whole life for an fake story of this magnitude, and the debunk campaign have been the one fueling the story and the effort to debunk have produced just as "fantastic" storys as the original....

Last edited by motov; 10-11-2008 at 05:22 PM.
motov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 06:36 PM   #23
Anticomuna
Banned

Oh please, this case has been exposed a long time ago. The guy is fraudster that before this case pretended to be a child psychologist.

Practice some skepticism, ok.
Anticomuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 10:15 PM   #24
surviver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lear View Post
Is it true or a fake?
Hi King Lear
I like to think this is real account of events because if not, This man has lost alot his house, his identity, his lifestyle,even his country he says its too dangerous to live in the US he even took a bullit for this story he's lost a lot for someone telling lies i just can't get past his pic's,videos,bracelet they are very clear very good he's even got the creature on audio tape for a hoax he's put a lot in.
But before coming across this thread i seen this topic on the ASK THE WATCHER QUESTIONS thread and asked him why he thought this is a hoax and he gave me this reply......

Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by surviver
Hello Watcher

I was just wondering why is it so obvious that "Dr Reeds" story is a hoax as it seems he has got a lot of evidence such as his video's,still pics,the tape with the creatue screaming on it , the bracelet,and what about these people holding the bracelet have you ever heard of them?

Regards Surviver

To save time i have provided a few links to sites explaining the same conclusions i have come up with regarding the case...................

http://www.ufowatchdog.com/exposed10.html

http://www.ufowatchdog.com/exposed40.html

http://dorkland.blogspot.com/2005/06...than-reed.html

http://www.seattlechatclub.org/Reed.html

http://archive.alienzoo.com/alienabd...athanreed.html

while i respect THE WATCHERS thoughts and comments i still don't know i think it's down to what you believe your self in this case

Regards Surviver
surviver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 10:39 PM   #25
surviver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakesbeer View Post
I have seen more evidence supporting the validity of this case then to the contrary which is especially odd since this is by far one of the craziest stories out there.

Here's a quick summation for those too lazy to watch a video!

A guy hiking in the woods runs after his dog who apparently got sense of something close by and went off to attack.

Dr. Reed picks up a log and heads off after him to find that his dog is attacking some kind of small being and has it by the arm. The being desintigrates the dog after ripping it appart. Seeing this obviously disturbed Dr. Reed, so he reacted as he saw was the most logical thing to do in this situation that is....he whacked the thing with the log across the noggin'

Long story short, he takes a bunch of pics and video. Both at the site and at home where he examines in the body.

The story gets much more wild from there, but yes there is photos and video of all of this as well as all kinds of other information (and disinformation) on the subject.

Here's an interview with him on Mexican TV a bit later then the update lecture:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAru5vAmcjI

For those who claim hoax, please provide some evidence that hasn't been addressed in the update lecture about identity there really isn't much info out there that is credible that contradicts Dr. Reed's claims.

Is there an english version of this video out there?
surviver is offline   Reply With Quote