Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 12-19-2008, 02:14 AM   #1
jazzgad
Avalon Senior Member

Default Jessica: Crystal Child

Wow did you see that new interview with Jessica ?
Maybe it is just me but wow … great stuff to the point that
Kerry’s the interviewers questions sounded childish compared to the level
Of Jessica’s awareness and spiritual maturity .

I was blown away by that girl, and very ,very inspired
If you have not yet ,first half of the interview is little grueling
She wants to establish how it begin for her and Kerry is being busy
(in her insecure way ) asking lots of unnecessary questions
But when this child start rolling even Kerry with her "2012" or details of who contacts her
(as that and not the grist of the contact is important ) can’t stop this golden child .
(don’t get me wrong I m grateful to Bill and Kerry for their invaluable job )

I feel like giggling after seeing this interview ,the future is coming
More and more children like Jessica are coming ,nothing can stop us now .
jazzgad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 02:38 AM   #2
day
Retired Avalon Member

Default Re: Jessica: Crystal Child

really enjoyed the interview and I understand what you are saying, yet her answers about 2012 struck me as being exactly what will be needed for peace to be restored. As the veil lifts and people can feel the pain inflicted by their acts upon another as well as joy, it would be a very different world!

So far I have not heard anyone say that in regards to the emotional and physical effects of that change. It took a lot of courage to talk about her Dad and be so honest about her actions!

I loved the interview and am glad that Kerry decided to let the younger generation have a say, share their experiences.

I too was uplifted knowing that there are young people like her who are inspired about the future and not bitter about the state of affairs they are inheriting from us in the world arena

she is pretty wise for 26!
day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 03:58 AM   #3
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Im not so impressed.

she seems educated on the subjects, I see a lot of ego in this. as she states. reminds me of the billy meier case. nothing new.

the doom and gloom is an outside influence. the last 5 min was good. but still regurgitated info.

wise for 26? yes.

Last edited by dagon; 12-19-2008 at 04:10 AM.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 05:31 AM   #4
elsinorelore
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all! I watched it yesterday. I guess Id have to say the 1st 3 quarters was hard to sit through, NO Offense meant, but then by the last bit, she did seem to be on a roll. The interview maybe should have started there, I bet she had alot more to say after that. She seems kind, and very well meaning with a nice message to share, but the funny thing is, alot of what she spoke about is what alot of people I know talk about, whether they are 18 or 70 plus. I didnt find it mind blowingly new info, but seemed to be genuine from her heart, and very well spoken for a 26 year old when she got really into things. I enjoyed it, and realized from watching it, that I must be pretty blessed to know alot of others her age who are so in-tuned, I suppose they are all Crystal Children, even the older ones! She said her message was of the most importance, and had to be interviewed by Kerry, like I said earlier, I didnt feel it was such a mind boggling message, just one we should all already know, wish we could have heard more.
elsinorelore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 10:53 AM   #5
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

At first i had a feeling that she was just a pretty girl, who had read a lot of stuff regarding "the subject", and was looking for publicity. But I really liked the end of the interview and her message. Her words were very inspiring, optimistic and she sounded like she was speaking from her heart.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 02:52 PM   #6
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Jessica seems to be a beautiful person in many different ways. I was struck by her analogy of the lump of coal that under pressure becomes a diamond.
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 03:58 PM   #7
David
Avalon Senior Member

It's almost like a snowball effect with the amount of creditable witnesses coming forth to tell their side. We can not deny one thing. Something big is happening. The signs are all around us. I am also noticing more people divided on this fence. Some are still oblivious to any changes in the state of the world and the others are just now waking up and researching for answers.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 05:55 AM   #8
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

I would like to hear more from her, maybe part two? She speaks very well, but I feel that she really didn't have enough time to explain everything, from growing up, to her contacts, to future events. Kerry did ask alot of questions in the beginning I think, which didn't let the girl finish her thoughts.

Oh, and shouldn't this thread be over in Camelot- General Discussion? Just a suggestion, maybe more would see it there.

Last edited by Dantheman62; 12-20-2008 at 06:04 AM.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 06:15 AM   #9
StClair
Project Camelot Witness

Everyone here is in some way working for bringing out relevant information - and so I feel it is a good idea if we do not beat each other up about "small stuff" as we have enough opposition to overcome out there. I know that Jessica is for real, and actually Kerry gave her all the latitude needed to say what had to be said. This interview is one of the most constructive and valuable ones in the collection. You will see later in hindsight how important this one is. Given the circumstances everyone is doing the best they can.

Happy Holidays.
Old 12-20-2008, 10:20 PM   #10
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by StClair View Post
Everyone here is in some way working for bringing out relevant information - and so I feel it is a good idea if we do not beat each other up about "small stuff" as we have enough opposition to overcome out there. I know that Jessica is for real, and actually Kerry gave her all the latitude needed to say what had to be said. This interview is one of the most constructive and valuable ones in the collection. You will see later in hindsight how important this one is. Given the circumstances everyone is doing the best they can.

Happy Holidays.
I wholeheartedly agree with that StClair! It's really something to take to heart. I also find that this interview is one of the most important/valuable for what PA stands for. Being "original" is not really the point, being Real is. And Jessica is definitely real. She is a very evolved Being (her "young age" only serves to make that even more discernable) offering her perspective. I watched her videos on youtube some time before she went to Australia, and I contacted her to tell her about Camelot and this forum etc.

Then suddenly she writes me from Australia and says that now she has hooked up and is to be interviewed by the very people I had given her a link to just a week before (and which she did not know about then). We sure can trust in synchronisities... She told me also (after the interview was published) that: "even if I tripped on my words or forgot, then the message would be expressed via the heart and soul sent to everyone’s heart and soul". This is not a "doing" really, it emanates from her highly evolved Being effortlessly. This is the inspiration and nurishment that is needed. There are endless "problems", but the solution is always the same. To grow in Spirit/Awareness/Consciousness/Love.

Everyone is contributing to this Solution. Even those creating the perceived afflictions/problems/challenges. As Jessica says: Heat and pressure makes coal into Diamond. Affliction/suffering/negativity is the catalyst provided for us to evolve out of the state of Consciousness that invited in and created all this suffereing in the first place. Be grateful for the opportunity to correct past errors.

Love and Gratitude,

Sanat

Last edited by Sanat; 12-21-2008 at 12:37 AM.
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 12:22 AM   #11
franciejones
Banned

I found her story mildly interesting ( I watched her videos after reading that Camelot was interviewing her) but it does seem a repeat of many other sources and it was a definite repeat of her videos. So as far as New Information, it was a bust IMO...but it was nice to hear that people in their 20's are waking up as well.
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 03:19 AM   #12
Myplanet2
In The Mists

It's clear from watching her that she is quite "there". If you know what I mean by that?
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 09:17 AM   #13
cway
Avalon Senior Member

Great interview Kerry
cway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 12:41 PM   #14
elsinorelore
Avalon Senior Member

Not trying to step on anyones toes here, and if I am, I apologize in advance, but up untill Mr.StClaires post I did not view anyone "beating each other up over small stuff" here on this thread. With all do respect, where did that come from??? Funny to me, everyone has been mostly very positive up untill he posted that. And even if people dont all see eye to eye, which really wasnt the case to any extreme so far, dont they have the right to post their opinions, even if its not up to par for others. Like I said, I sure didnt see anyone "beating each other up",before his post, just having a civilized discussion where all views are held valuable!
elsinorelore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 05:10 PM   #15
franciejones
Banned

I agree, I was not sure what St. Clair meant by his remarks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsinorelore View Post
Not trying to step on anyones toes here, and if I am, I apologize in advance, but up untill Mr.StClaires post I did not view anyone "beating each other up over small stuff" here on this thread. With all do respect, where did that come from??? Funny to me, everyone has been mostly very positive up untill he posted that. And even if people dont all see eye to eye, which really wasnt the case to any extreme so far, dont they have the right to post their opinions, even if its not up to par for others. Like I said, I sure didnt see anyone "beating each other up",before his post, just having a civilized discussion where all views are held valuable!
Old 12-21-2008, 05:34 PM   #16
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Sanat

Thanks for the referral to Camelot...This was a good interview of the awakening of the younger generation.

I'm seeing young ones all around who amaze me at their insight, and she was a delight in this interview.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 05:45 PM   #17
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsinorelore View Post
could it be he was speaking of the jessica's costume?
"beating each other up over small stuff" ...
that on the outside she is young, she is beautiful, not of the "norm" of how others who have spoken their truth appear?
that on the inside she has wisdom and a significant message of love to convey ...
"small stuff" ...
that are we able to see through the costume and allow her truth as we have with others?
that we are able to get by our ego?
that we still have not dissolved the barriers of separation?
could this be what he is referring to?
futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 05:52 PM   #18
franciejones
Banned

lol...I did not get that futureeyes...but then again, I am not too concerned with dissecting St. Clair's meaning.
Old 12-21-2008, 09:01 PM   #19
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by franciejones View Post
lol...I did not get that futureeyes...but then again, I am not too concerned with dissecting St. Clair's meaning.
futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 09:07 PM   #20
Visvasa144
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Jessica: Crystal Child

also, jessica's youtube video "My message to humanity pt1-4" is worth listening to & not bad on the eyes either.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r54v8...eature=channel

Last edited by Visvasa144; 12-22-2008 at 12:41 AM.
Visvasa144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 09:51 PM   #21
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

I thoroughly enjoyed this interview. I think Kerry did a good job of introducing her to us, and Jessica is genuine and without a filter. NO INTEL HAS PUT THEIR HANDS ON HER, YET. Let us hope and pray that it stays that way.

I had just paid my subscription to Camelot/Avalon, thinking "What am I supporting, really". The support is meant to go to more travel and interviews, and before Jessica, the selection of interview objects more often than not seemed to buy into one 'core belief' (??) that brought Kerry and Bill together into the creation of this project, - given their backgrounds in WingMakers, and Scientology, - that we have been created by Extraterrestrials. Are they on an open quest, or are they trying to prove a foregone conclusion, this was my question.
Do I really want to support this, I mused, since I do not subscribe to this view? Not really, but the Avalon Forum has developed into much more than the narrow beginnings.
Then Jessica comes along. Kerry did not seek her out, but Jessica sought out Kerry and PC, with a little help from Sanat and others. This is no co-incidence, this is higher guidance. This opens up the scope of the project, and makes many of us more at ease, I should think.

Last edited by Josefine; 12-23-2008 at 09:57 AM.
Josefine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 11:45 PM   #22
David
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the video Visvasa. I love her analogies.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 12:04 AM   #23
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

It's very refreshing when a person has the courage to be so open in front of a camera. It conveyes so much more than what words alone can get across. PA is about solution if I understand correctly. The Jessica interview has that focus. Many of the other interviews of more or less compartmentlized insiders etc. is more of the PC focus of getting familiar with the problem(s). I think the future is represented in persons like Jessica. She is a spokesperson for a young, but very aware/mature, generation that are entering into adulthood these days. She has found her "safe-place" already. In her fearless and wide open Heart/Being. We should all aim to meet her there...

Last edited by Sanat; 12-22-2008 at 06:12 PM.
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 12:58 AM   #24
Visvasa144
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Jessica: Crystal Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanat View Post
Many of the other interviews of more or less compartmentlized insiders etc. is more of the PC focus of getting familiar with the problem(s). I think the future is represented in persons like Jessica. She is a spokesperson for a young, but very aware/mature, generation that are entering into adulthood these days. She has found here "safe-place" already. In her fearless and wide open Heart/Being. We should all aim to meet her there...
Yeah, I agree. i was feeling that a while back. i hope their is going to be a balancing of energies (divine feminine & masculine) and information from now on from Camolet. i would like to see more real people. the doers. not people that are just privy to "insider" information even though that is good too.

personal experiences that are shared from the heart can do many wonderful things.
Visvasa144 is offline   Reply With Quote