Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 04-28-2009, 09:11 PM   #1
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Default Swine Flu - Your Thoughts

I'm interested to find out what you think about Swine Flu.

So far its been announced on many news channels as an epidemic, a pandemic, and the WHO has announced its fears (or hopes) that it could kill millions.

Anyone who visits this site knows how this world works. There are no accidents. "Swine Flu" is quite a novel name. From my perspective its almost laughible that the masses are taking this new disease in their stride when there have been so many others with equally ridiculous names.

But thats not to take away from the seriousness of this. It has now spread worldwide and is being broadcasted on almost every major news station.

On one News clip they said "We would advise against going out and getting a mask, but instead concentrate on 'hand washing' " ... Hand washing? They are advising against the best precaution against the spread of this disease and substituting it with hand washing?
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 09:25 PM   #2
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Swine Flu - Your Thoughts

yea Jack lets all wash our hands
HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 09:28 PM   #3
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Swine flu has been around for ages - it's the usual type A flu that most people get. This flu appears to be GM, because it has several different flu strains from several different countries.

Washing hands is important, but at some point, masks will be even more so. The issue is to keep the flu virus out of the areas of the body that infection can enter by - mouth, eyes, nose, and ears. Most of the doctor's masks that you see are pretty useless - they cover a mouth that coughs, but if the droplets are already in the air, they don't provide enough coverage to prevent the droplets from getting into the areas above.

I think people are "taking it in stride" because they don't know what else to do. They've been dumbed down for so long that now they wait for TPTB to tell them when to worry and when to not. So far the MSM has given a mixed message (depending on where you live) - somewhere between don't stop traveling to don't go to Mexico. The great fear is that commerce will be affected.

And, they aren't sure of the initial vector, etc. (and if you believe it's a 4 year old boy living near a pig farm, I have a bridge to sell you).

My thoughts? I hope I'm wrong, but I think it's the real thing, that it will come in waves, each succeeding wave more difficult than the past. The worst will start in the fall. Be prepared to wear masks as your new fashion statement NP95 masks (nano-particle 95).

alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 09:30 PM   #4
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

being completely calm and without fear, i went to the chemist's and bought 4 masks, just in case....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 09:33 PM   #5
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

Patch into coast to coast radio on your computer for last nights interviews. It was a take from all perspectives and the what ifs! Basically none of the people on the show said that for this strain to take off like it did and where it started was nothing of a miracle , but possibly man made. THink of this , this swine flu strain is 1/3 bird flu from asia, 1/3 human flu from europe,and 1/3 swine flu from north america, and it started in mexico !! What are the odds!

So when they say don't do this or that, I would say think of it like this, your walking down the street right now at a comfortable pace, now you have a gang behind you 100' that are following you, so you start picking up the pace a bit and always keeping your focus, That is today.

If this swine flu does not burn out by this fall the real test will be the next flu season in my opinion or when this enters asia where all the 60% fatal H5N1 strain is. With the swine flu being contagoius (highly) and the fatal rate of the bird flu, if these 2 join forces and mutate, look out.

Just slowly make sure your prepping, 1-3 month supply to live at home if this does go highly deadly. To be continued............................Just my thoughts
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 09:36 PM   #6
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Heck, I bought the last box of 20

Now, I want to get one with an exhaler. Looks sorta clunky, but at the very least I can use it when I am mowing the grass.

alys

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
being completely calm and without fear, i went to the chemist's and bought 4 masks, just in case....
Old 04-28-2009, 10:09 PM   #7
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

Looks like a false flag fear flu to me. They are getting extremely desperate and are using the media to sound the alarm. Think about it.
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 10:11 PM   #8
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythm View Post
yea Jack lets all wash our hands
HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Yeah lol, thats like telling a person whos on fire to jump into a volcano.

EXCELENT ADVICE .... not!
Old 04-28-2009, 10:23 PM   #9
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Dr Deagle says:
This virus has a 4 amino acid deletion on the PP2 gene.
This bypasses Interluekin 4 compeletely, not partially like the 1918 virus.
This means that your immune sytem shows no alarm when the virus is replicating in your body
and is overwhelmed with the most violent cytokine storm you can imagine.
This is what kills people.
The stronger your immune system, the more deadly it is.

A virus will swap its genes with other viruses like ebola.
It can recombine in the wild and become imbedded in society killing birds, sheep, cattle and he predicts the death of a lot of food animals around the world.

Kissinger said (when?) that the American public will be disarmed by September.

Last edited by Karen; 04-28-2009 at 11:40 PM.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:13 PM   #10
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

What do we have, like 14 threads on this already?
To me this is nothing to worry about what so ever.
The normal human flu kills about 36,000 a year, and puts about 200,000 in the hospital every year, so why are we even talking about this flu? I don't get it I guess.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:42 PM   #11
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

We understand that you are not worried about it, Dan, based on right now. Come back and talk to us in the fall. NOW is not what we're projecting. The fall is when it may well be an issue.
alys
Old 04-29-2009, 12:47 AM   #12
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 04-29-2009 at 01:09 AM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 01:02 AM   #13
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyscat View Post
We understand that you are not worried about it, Dan, based on right now. Come back and talk to us in the fall. NOW is not what we're projecting. The fall is when it may well be an issue.
alys
You're right alyscat, I really shouldn't have said anything and think maybe I'll stay off the forum for awhile. I've kind of got the bad mood flu right now, LOL
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 02:03 AM   #14
David
Avalon Senior Member

Stick around Dan. You posted your thoughts on the subject and that's what this thread is for. I am with you on this. Not worried a bit, even if it does turn into a pandemic. Doh! it already has! Lol

If people are scared of dying then I guess they do have something to fear.

Last edited by David; 04-29-2009 at 02:06 AM.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 02:16 AM   #15
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
Stick around Dan. You posted your thoughts on the subject and that's what this thread is for. I am with you on this. Not worried a bit, even if it does turn into a pandemic. Doh! it already has! Lol I people are scared of dying then I guess they do have something to fear.
For me it's not about worry and fear of death - it's about exposing the shenanigans of the NWO order folks to bring in their agenda of 90% population reduction, martial law, forced vaccinations, and FEMA camps. There are things worse than death. It could be part of the plan Kissinger stated that America would be disarmed by Sept.

These things can't happen when the plot is exposed to the light of day. The virus is obviously manufactured in a lab with specific additions and deletions as pointed out by Dr. Deagle on Jeff Rense (see http://projectcamelot.net for a link.) For me it is about awareness and spreading the word.

Plus April 30/May 1 is a prime time for their satanic wet dream of a massive blood sacrifice, second only to October 31.

Last edited by Karen; 04-29-2009 at 09:43 PM.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 04:20 AM   #16
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

well.........

when you have BIG Pharma companies being found with LIVE BIRD FLU in their vaccines......

and all the other bad cr@p that tptb have going on that is discussed in these types of places...

AND........ suddenly a NEW flu that no one has EVER seen, that has several different types of animals DNA within it...
and its killing ppl off and spreading faster than "anyone thought".....

it DOEs make one THINK!

(sorry for the capitolization, usually it annnyos me) lol

SO.. this is what pops up.. shortly after ..again.. LIVE BIRD FLU was found in big pharma vaccines...........

its almost like they said.. ( "$h!t!!! the stuff in the vaccines was found... time for plan B, .. lets release the "Swine flu" , but do it in mexico first to see how effective and believable it is. ")

now.. it is found in MANY countries! and being said it cannot be detained..

So.. nothing to worry about?

this isnt typical flu..........
and its killling people.

so.......... i really do try to stay away from as many "crazy conspiracy theories" as possible.....

but this $h!t doesnt feel right, or sound right to me.

i call shadyness... sorry.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 02:07 PM   #17
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 05-05-2009 at 10:27 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 02:23 PM   #18
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

If this virus has been maunfactured then we may have a problem on our hands, yes it may all be a big fear campaign but if this has been put out to depopulate then we should be thinking seriously about what we can do.
As Dr Deagle mentioned in the Alex Jones interview this strain may and can be mutated into other animals, livestock, pets etc there would be no stopping it there then.
The next wave which was mentioned also may be the deadly one, Mexico has the more virilant flu epidemic it seems unlike USA which have been only slight, when further spread of the disease mixes with the already incubated virus in those now a whole new epidemic could break out being even more virilant than the last.
Hand washing and precausions me be worthless in that scenario especially if we have already been infected by previous months of chemtral spraying etc.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 02:36 PM   #19
cantaloupe
Avalon Senior Member

There is some good information on George Ure's Urban Survival daily news update today taking apart the route this flu takes to cause death and linking those behaviors by the virus and reactions by the body to specific natural remedies that may counteract them. Not medical advice, but very informative and nicely detailed. www.urbansurvival.com/week.htm
cantaloupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 02:38 PM   #20
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Swine Flu - Your Thoughts

Back in 1976, the last time we had the swine flu break out I was 22 years old and living in Dallas. Being young and naive I took the swine flue vaccine as requested by the president and I have never been sickier in my life. So, no matter what they say DO NOT take the vaccine. I will probably be the first to go to the camps for refusing but I am not taking the vaccine again. I hope that by taking it in the past it won't trigger something now. Let's all stand back and take a deep breath and be in observer mode as Kerry asked.
cosmictexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 02:39 PM   #21
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
What do we have, like 14 threads on this already?
To me this is nothing to worry about what so ever.
The normal human flu kills about 36,000 a year, and puts about 200,000 in the hospital every year, so why are we even talking about this flu? I don't get it I guess.

The Flu kills on average 500,000 people every year worldwide.

This is not a very well known or publicised fact yet it is an extremely large amount of people.

The reason this is different is because of the all the media publicity it is getting. It is getting this publicity for a very good reason. Watch this space.

There may be many threads on this subject but from what ive seen there are none asking people what they think. Thats why i created it. If you dont like it run along
Old 04-29-2009, 03:27 PM   #22
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Thumbs up Re: Swine Flu - Your Thoughts

Swine flu is not a problem for the pigs, as they are all going to be cured anyway
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 03:42 PM   #23
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
the solution is simple
ask your higher self to re-install
all your vibrations from zero-point to one,
zero-point to two,
zero-point to three,
and, so on, up to zero-point to one thousand...
of course, many of you, will NEVER get that high,
but, as, long as you get to at least 300...
& then you won't be getting sick !!!
also, install 100 the first day,
and, then, just 50 per day, for the next 4 days,
in 5 days, you will have NOTHING to worry your heads about...
your higher self, knows how to do this, if you just ask !!!

TOMORROW, i suggest, that everyone call
the local UNIONS --
tell them, you have some concerns,
about stuff going on, to depopulate the globe
send them a link to info on chemtrals
as, when all their workers who work outside die
there won't be much left for the unions !!!

this is a "pig" flu -- made by a bunch of a.s.s.e.s.
who don't vibrate much higher than 20

look at it this way...
people who do things like this, won't be in the next world you go to
and, if you get your vibration high enough,
it is impossible, to get sick !!!

sure you might say, that will NEVER work,
and, what you think, is likely what will occur,
what if, what i am telling you is right,
then, it will work

you can NOT walk in love, if you have your feet/or, your head in FEAR !!!

YOU are the TRUMP card,
they NEVER counted on !!!
very true Susan, high vibrations are the best protection. Drunvalo Melchizedek in one of his interviews talks about that new generation of children, filled with love, who never get sick, they are immune to any disease.. he even stated that he, himself, seemed to be immune to infections. Listen to S.Swerdlow in his latest interview posted somewhere on Avalon. He tells how to rotate your chakras, how to form a protective shield around your body using colours.

Last edited by burgundia; 04-29-2009 at 04:22 PM.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 04:09 PM   #24
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Grunts were herd as the porcine panic begins with the ride of the Boar Horsemen of the Aporkalypse of this half-baked Hamageddon another pork barrel scheme by the Farmaceutical industry as they line the trough as they try to turn a sows ear into a silk purse. "Health " officials ham it up to bring in the bacon for the Drug Thugs selling their slop as a "cure". Pork bellys hit a new low on the commodity market, as Aporkalypse Now or should I say Aporkalypse Sow is felt around the world

Last edited by judykott; 04-29-2009 at 04:23 PM.
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 07:50 PM   #25
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

CDC Warning: ***DO NOT DO THIS!!!***

judykott is offline   Reply With Quote