Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 12-09-2008, 12:52 PM   #201
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: James Casbolt:Underground U.K. bases!

I'm walking along with my unit carrying this gun. I wear a large metal 'bracelet' type device on my left wrist. This has the ancient symbols of the 4 angels of the 4 directions and elements engraved on it ( Michael, Uriel, Raphael and Gabriel ). The area is misty and we see an object in the distance. As we approach we see a TR-3 type triangle disk but this belongs to reptilian lifeforms. The landing gear is out but the front section of the landing gear appears to be damaged. The moment we see the craft I order my unit to activate EMF camoflague and get down and crawl towards the ship. As we get within about 30 or 40 feet of the craft. A bright light goes on around the ship and bright lights shine on us.

We have been detected! A large holographic face appears in the middle area of the ship and my unit goes into some kind of hypnotic terror. The face is 'demonic' in nature and images of humans being skinned flashes in between the face. The face starts to roar and laught hysterically. My unit begins to panic and shout out in fear. I yell "Stay calm, hold your positions". I force myself to become calm, any moment now I will be paralysed with fear and we will all die. I focus on the device on my wrist and say "Precious angels of the four directions, I command you to deactivate this sheild" and point my left hand towards the ship. White light projects out of my hand and the hologram instantly switches off. Energy comes back into my body

Time about to run out
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 01:00 PM   #202
Zelong
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: James Casbolt:Underground U.K. bases!

G'day again James theres many variants of the M16, M16A2.
This may refresh you James
http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/land/m16.htm
http://world.guns.ru/assault/as18-e.htm

Stay Safe
Zelong.

Last edited by Zelong; 12-09-2008 at 01:03 PM.
Zelong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 01:03 PM   #203
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Ha ha...James is in full flow.

The Black Forest.
Mozart
Padaborn temple.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 01:16 PM   #204
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelong View Post
G'day again James theres many variants of the M16, M16A2.
This may refresh you James
http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/land/m16.htm
http://world.guns.ru/assault/as18-e.htm

Stay Safe
Zelong.
Thank you Zelong. Many helpful people on this forum!

The sheild de-activates and we spot two reptilian lifeforms behind the shield, outside the craft, near the front end. They scream in terror when the shield goes down. These are the more 'animal' type reptilains as apposed to the more humanoid reptilians I have seen in the past. The humanoid type usually wear some type of metal armour. These are not dressed in this armour and are humched over with long snouts and claws. The moment we spot them I yell "open fire" and we take them down. I order the man on my left ( who is this guy??? ) to check the bodies and I order the rest of the unit to secure the perimetres of the craft. I approach the back of the craft. The entrance/ramp is open and down at the back ( the same disign as a TR-3/FIREFLY ). I telepathically scan the interior of the craft for human captives and do not feel any. I cannot easily scan the minds of these creatures as their conciousness is too far removed from that of humans.

I decide to disobey orders to secure any hardware inside the craft. I know how crafty these type of lifeform are for some reason and will not send any of my people inside. I throw some type of incendary device inside and the interior erupts in flame.

We radio in for DELTA EXTRACTION and are shortly picked up by helicopter. This probably took place around the Balmoral area were we had dealings in 2006.

Codewords that came up from this de-programming are- DELTA FORCE BLUE

Codewords that came up from the 2006 op was BLACK WATCH-DELTA 4

Last edited by James Casbolt; 12-09-2008 at 01:20 PM.
Old 12-09-2008, 01:23 PM   #205
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

The incendary device I threw in the craft looked a bit like this

http://www.thelostparadise.com/globa...s/Grenades.jpg
Old 12-09-2008, 01:24 PM   #206
QueenOfLeon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by K626 View Post
The white wolf/dog speaks, those who can may listen.
Your cryptic clues are becoming abit tedious.

Because they mean sweet FA to meer civilians like me who are looking for truth and get nothing but nonsense.

No offense.

QueenOfLeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 01:59 PM   #207
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenOfLeon View Post
Your cryptic clues are becoming abit tedious.

Because they mean sweet FA to meer civilians like me who are looking for truth and get nothing but nonsense.

No offense.

I like K626 - he/she is like the riddler!
He/she is leaving clues, you dont have to be on the inside to research some answers

K626 - keep leaving the breadcrumbs my friend.

James - will you be answering questions on this thread?

Peace
Best Regards
Iain
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 03:26 PM   #208
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post

I like K626 - he/she is like the riddler!
He/she is leaving clues, you dont have to be on the inside to research some answers

K626 - keep leaving the breadcrumbs my friend.

James - will you be answering questions on this thread?

Peace
Best Regards
Iain
"In the beginning, Earthmaker made four wolf brothers: Blue Wolf (Blue Sky), Black Wolf, White Wolf, and Gray Wolf (Gray Fur). Only the gray wolf now lives on the surface of the earth, his brothers having been given abodes in the underworld. Gray Wolf is a guardian of mankind. Blue Wolf controls the day, Black Wolf controls the night, and White Wolf commands all things that are holy. "
Old 12-09-2008, 03:54 PM   #209
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Casbolt View Post
I'm walking along with my unit carrying this gun. I wear a large metal 'bracelet' type device on my left wrist. This has the ancient symbols of the 4 angels of the 4 directions and elements engraved on it ( Michael, Uriel, Raphael and Gabriel ). The area is misty and we see an object in the distance. As we approach we see a TR-3 type triangle disk but this belongs to reptilian lifeforms. The landing gear is out but the front section of the landing gear appears to be damaged. The moment we see the craft I order my unit to activate EMF camoflague and get down and crawl towards the ship. As we get within about 30 or 40 feet of the craft. A bright light goes on around the ship and bright lights shine on us.

We have been detected! A large holographic face appears in the middle area of the ship and my unit goes into some kind of hypnotic terror. The face is 'demonic' in nature and images of humans being skinned flashes in between the face. The face starts to roar and laught hysterically. My unit begins to panic and shout out in fear. I yell "Stay calm, hold your positions". I force myself to become calm, any moment now I will be paralysed with fear and we will all die. I focus on the device on my wrist and say "Precious angels of the four directions, I command you to deactivate this sheild" and point my left hand towards the ship. White light projects out of my hand and the hologram instantly switches off. Energy comes back into my body

Time about to run out

Sounds like a virtual re-con to me James.

The bracelet is a classic 'cascade' device to test your inner being/motivations. Look what you do with it.

PS I really enjoy your 'free-flow'.
Old 12-09-2008, 04:16 PM   #210
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
"In the beginning, Earthmaker made four wolf brothers: Blue Wolf (Blue Sky), Black Wolf, White Wolf, and Gray Wolf (Gray Fur). Only the gray wolf now lives on the surface of the earth, his brothers having been given abodes in the underworld. Gray Wolf is a guardian of mankind. Blue Wolf controls the day, Black Wolf controls the night, and White Wolf commands all things that are holy. "

Thank You K626. I have read - I will connect

Peace
Iain
Old 12-09-2008, 09:01 PM   #211
golden
Avalon Senior Member

How to protect oneself against bad natural electromagnetic fields, mind controll frequencies, and radio waves.

If you can see the vertical walls of the gridlines, it would be best to move your bed away from these leylines.
If you can't see them it would be smart to place copper foil under your bed.
Now mattresses with metal coils actually attract electromagnetic waves. these waves can be cycling faster than delta,theta, alpha, and low beta.
So the best matress would be free from any metal.
Even best would be to make a matress box with copper at the bottom cotton inbetween and copper foil attached to the top of the box. this will creat a faraday cage and also create orgone energy.
Then lay a feather matress on top.
this will stop fast energy from rising from below the matress.
I have also heard oak trees are one of the few trees that survive growing over a leyline intersection, so possibly laying an oak board under the matress will help. Oak floors throughout the house will hinder the leylines and sha stream energy from rising into your house as well.
but to stop all the fast waves comming in from the sides one should get copper powder and stir it into to paint and paint the walls so shield from cell phone towers, mind controll transmissions. You can also buy copper fabric to make curtains from to shield your windows.

Now make sure that you're head will be facing NORTH while sleeping.
NORTH ENERGY- a lot of reasearch has proven that the best sleep is obtained while sleeping in this direction. You can even buy matress sheets with thousands of tiny magnets having them firing north energy at the body. You can get shoes with north magnets, bracelets magnets, etc.

As a drummer beats per measure/cycles per second is my forte'
I have done a lot of research on mind frequencies and how can i say one can get a good sleep in delta 0-3 hz when your whole house is pulsing at 50- or 60 cycles per second. the household electrical pulse at this rate will put you in a high beta trance stressing one out and making it hard to get into delta which triggers the release of growth hormones from the pituitary and pineal gland to heal you during rest.
This isn't even going into 802mhz for wireless internet, or the cell phone bandwidth, radio and tv. What a mess.

Now getting into alchemy or nowadays called modern science, every wave creates a scalar wave. these scalar waves create vectors which transmutes.
for example 60hz (the resonance vibration of aluminum) creates a scalar wave (scalar waves are allways double the signature wave) of 120 hz which is calcium. So everyone in america is having thier calcium transmuted into aluminum causing weak bones, alzhiemer, and fewer nueronet connections in the mind.
It would be nice if we could generate power vibrating at the schuuman.
The bad powers know this and have dileberately made electical lines work in this fashion.

But from the illuminati trying to use scalar for bad ways makes me wonder of how to use it in a good way, like finding the base metal that vibrates twice as fast as gold. thus sending the radio wave tuned in at golds frequency dirrectly at this base metal twice of gold will transmut it into gold, no crucible needed.

So also make sure your bed is not near the outlets. Also rip off the drywall and reorganize the wires away from your bed.

this is all kinda extreme huh, well how much do you want great dreams, a refreshing sleep, staying young for a long time.
I hope you found this info helpful,
golden
golden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 10:51 PM   #212
weareone
Avalon Senior Member

the guys a fuit and nut bar! dont waste your time watching these videos unless you need to kill some time. the guys just regurgitating barry kings material with different dates. peace
weareone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 09:28 AM   #213
Accipiter_Phi
Avalon Senior Member

Location: over there, to the left... no, not that left, this left!

[The white wolf/dog speaks, those who can may listen.]

["In the beginning, Earthmaker made four wolf brothers: Blue Wolf (Blue Sky), Black Wolf, White Wolf, and Gray Wolf (Gray Fur). Only the gray wolf now lives on the surface of the earth, his brothers having been given abodes in the underworld. Gray Wolf is a guardian of mankind. Blue Wolf controls the day, Black Wolf controls the night, and White Wolf commands all things that are holy. "] K626

...From the mythology of the Hotcâk (Winnebago) tribe. Some quick synchronistic fun facts:

The Hotcâk are fierce warriors that have been based in Wisconsin for thousands of years. Their homeland lay between Green Bay and Lake Winnebago in northeast Wisconsin but they dominated the area from Upper Michigan south to present-day Milwaukee extending west to the Mississippi.

Their social and governmental organization was rigid, with two groups, Sky and Earth, divided into clans. Each clan had specific responsibilities.

Wolf Clan (Cûktcâk Hik'ik'áradjera) is from the lower (earth) Moiety: At the present time, very little is known about the functions of the Wolf clan, yet we know the clan possessed powers of considerable importance.

Wolf Clan was in charge of health and safety.
The Wolf Clan performed social welfare roles.

They are termed, after the Bear Clan, "minor soldiers," and when tribal expeditions cross a body of water, the Wolf Clan may be called upon to still the winds.

White wolf (Cûktcâksgawîga): Interestingly, the main white wolf story involves him resurrecting the dead whilst aiding in a battle against cannibal giants. White wolf, as well, is resurrected by the human whom he resurrected. When the resurrected human confronts the giants, they became afraid, seeing that he was risen from the dead. In terror the giants say to one another, "Let us never challenge them again -- there's no way that we can kill them." Synchronistically, the story also involves magic bracelets.

Full story of White Wolf and his (less evolved) human brother:
http://hotcakencyclopedia.com/ho.WhiteWolf.html

There are ~5 Wolf Clan origin myths: here's a couple:

An important characteristic is the statement that the original clan ancestor (deity) married a human being and from them the present members of the clan trace their descent (sound familiar?).

The Wolf Clan are said to have come from Ma'una (earthmaker); specifically, water. Therefore, their bodies are of water; i.e. their sacred possesion is water.

4 married wolves had a lodge in the middle of the ocean. They had four colors. They wolves all had children; one wolf had 10 children. The youngest of the 10 came to earth (land). As the wolves came up from the sea and swam to shore, they caused waves to travel before them. Therefore, one of their clan names is "wave." They first appeared as wolves and later became human.

In world mythology wolves are considered to be shape-changers. This aligns them with water, wind, and the moon. The shape-changing motif explains the strange association of the wolf (clansman) with water, as canines otherwise show no affinity for water.

more here: http://books.google.com/books?id=cag...sult#PPA190,M1

http://hotcakencyclopedia.com/ho.Wol...riginMyth.html

Last edited by Accipiter_Phi; 12-10-2008 at 09:40 AM.
Accipiter_Phi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 10:49 AM   #214
K626
Avalon Senior Member

The white wolf/dog will stand with us in the time to come.

He is formidable for his memory is our memory and it is outside of time.
Old 12-10-2008, 11:45 AM   #215
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The white wolf/dog will stand with us in the time to come.

He is formidable for his memory is our memory and it is outside of time.

What form shall he take?
What is he to stand against?

Peace
Iain
Old 12-10-2008, 12:26 PM   #216
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
What form shall he take?
What is he to stand against?

Peace
Iain
Ah! Leading questions 140285.

The grey wolf does not take a form, he is outside of time.....He will speak within us.
He will energise and activate the codes. Gosh not even the codes, the coda itself.
He will stand against the ones that work with the magic numbers who thought
the work was complete.

Peace.

K.
Old 12-10-2008, 12:34 PM   #217
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

I dont buy it.
hueyii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 12:38 PM   #218
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hueyii View Post
I dont buy it.
Old 12-10-2008, 01:19 PM   #219
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Sorry, I was talking about the topic of this post.

Where can I read about the Grey Wolf? Sounds like symbology?
hueyii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 01:43 PM   #220
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Ah! Leading questions 140285.

The grey wolf does not take a form, he is outside of time.....He will speak within us.
He will energise and activate the codes. Gosh not even the codes, the coda itself.
He will stand against the ones that work with the magic numbers who thought
the work was complete.

Peace.

K.

This is good to hear. Earlier you mentioned the white wolf/dog standing with us. Im gettin a little mixed up between the white and the grey. Are they both working with us?

We could use all the help we can get

Will the codes be active in all of us K626? Is this help being provided for the benifit of all?

The numbers have always won have they not?
What makes things different this time ...

Peace
Iain
Old 12-10-2008, 01:47 PM   #221
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ara View Post
James is there a specific body or genetic sample TPTB want to resurrect?

I recall something Dan Burisch said about George Tenent going off at Dan for not giving him certain information. (codes?). There was a mention of the Great Pyramid and "Resurrection".

James, I'm pondering if the future humans left some type of genetic material in the past, ready for a time in the future whereby they could resurrect it and use it. Maybe include it in Human MK2 Models? The Human MK2 models (hybrids) then eventually evolve into the Tall Blond Orions.

Did they leave behind (in the past) J-Rod bodies or genetic material?

Just seems odd that the Egyptians depicted J-Rod vessels in their symbolism. Why choose them unless there was more meaning there?

Resurrect the J-Rod DNA, resurrect their Knowledge?
(they were suppose to be part cyber-genetic, I imagine that is where the knowledge was 'housed'? Does this imply they were Digital Beings?)

Does any of this make sense to you James? Does it gel with what you know of the OSIRIS PROJECT?

All the Best
Ara
Yes I will be answering questions on this forum. All the posts are important here, however this one is of particular interest to me.

Point 1- I was given permission to approach Dan Burisch and discuss a certain bio-warfare experiment I witnessed in 2006. I planned to discuss this with Dr Burisch and use the information for the last chapter of my book. I spoke to Carol Adler about the planned trip to Las Vegas ( the CEO of Dandelion Books- I had signed a contract worth $50,000 with her ). She told me she would secure funding for me from MAJESTIC operative Marcia Mcdowell. Carol contacted Marcia by phone but then informed me the funding for the trip could not be obtained. The whole situation about the funding was very cloak and dagger and Carol Adler would not give me many details. I was then told my Barry King that "Dandelion books will take your information in the book and then drop you at the last minute". I had worked so hard on the book for a year and didn't want to believe this was true. I had sent Carol the first few chapters and she was talking about how great the book was and how her famous friends like Sherly McClain were very interested in my work. I then talk on the phone to former CIA assassin Duncan O Finioan he tells me he's had dealing with Carol Adler and to "Watch out for her, she works for the OMEGA AGENCY" ( I think this CIA group is based at Langely Air Force Base and run by George Bush Snr ). So I finish the book and then get a strange correspondence from Carol Adler basically saying the book isn't very good and she won't publish it. I just picked myself up and thought "I don't need you" my testimony has already reached tens of millions of people worldwide, I'll just publish the book myself on my website". This is what I did and the book has been a great success. I get correspondence all the time saying how great the book is, who it's changed people's lives. I go on worldwide radio shows and get people calling in saying "This is the best episode of the show ever!" and other kind comments. I know my worth and will not loose confidence with childish psy-op tactics. Below is the email from Dr Burisch rep CASPA
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 00:39:12 -0800
Subject: Re: MAJIC/ARC DREAM DOCUMENT
To: jamescasbolt@hotmail.co.uk

Mr. Casbolt, thank you for your recent letter to Dr. Burisch. May we ask how you came about Dr. Burisch's email, other than his danburisch@yahoo.com address?

While Dr. Burisch is out of the office until after his and Dr. McDowell's academic presentation on Lotus in early March, it is a matter of policy that he does not discuss issues of biological warfare via email.

Dr. Burisch will be interviewed live by Rob Simone, on March 1, 2008 (3:30pm), at the Aquarius Hotel/Casino in Laughlin, Nevada as the introductory interview for journalists at the IUFOC. Should you wish to speak with Dr. Burisch and may be there, or be on the West Coast about a week after the IUFOC, I am sure he will recognize your name. You are welcome to introduce yourself without concern for his security and I am sure he would be happy to speak with you about your concerns.

Sincerely yours,

Fran G.
("Caspa") Deputy Administrator, The Eagles Forum
http://www.neweaglesforum.proboards107.com/index.cgi
http://www.eaglesdisobey.net/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------As we are on the subject of MAJESTIC and Dr Burisch, the following information should be made public. As the situation is totally choatic and out of hand, as the US Government desperately need the help of Plieadian/Aldeberan warships to stem the Draco invastion and are handing world government satellites over to these military vessals, I have decided to disclose the following information as I am a SOVEREIGN COMMANDER
--------------------------------------------------------------------------Greetings Caspa

I planned to travel to the IUFOC however things fell though at the last minute. Add to this there were security concerns for me as well.

I assume MAJESTIC are aware of my knowledge regarding the LOOKING GLASS program being still up and running and fully functional. Dr Burisch has made public statements regarding the fact that LOOKING GLASS has been shut down.

I would like you, Dr Burisch and your colleagues to know that I am not about to make any public statements that contradict the official line of MAJESTIC and Dr Burisch. I understand how hard you all have worked to start the disclosure of the most sensitive subject on the planet. I would never do anything to disrupt all this hard work.

I have been briefed on the October 2007 LOOKING GLASS session and I know the last L.G session took place on the November 8th, 9th and 11th 2007.

My report says the open project for L.G in October 2007 saw

1) Oil prices rising

2) Precious metals rising

3) A possible nuclear exchange that scared many people in the project and the outcome was not desired in this timeline. The Strategic Defence Initiative, L.A.C.E satellites and BRILLIANT EYES/PEBBLES were mentioned several times in the report. Nuclear impact points were recorded in California, Canada ( Northern Alberta ) and two places on the East Coast. Also a small exchange between the Middle East and Europe. The death toll according to the LOOKING GLASS viewing stream was approx 12 million. The stream was viewed by multiple nations vectoring in on the same timeline at once.

Kind regards

James Casbolt
Old 12-10-2008, 02:24 PM   #222
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
This is good to hear. Earlier you mentioned the white wolf/dog standing with us. Im gettin a little mixed up between the white and the grey. Are they both working with us?

We could use all the help we can get

Will the codes be active in all of us K626? Is this help being provided for the benifit of all?

The numbers have always won have they not?
What makes things different this time ...

Peace
Iain
Correction I meant to say white wolf at the start of that sentence. But yes they are together, one is already here (grey-the one who calls out) and the white wolf/dog -the one who comes for he is joined to the great river.

The codes will activate on those who want to receive it and perhaps are already preparing subconsciously. The benefit/help is there for all who wish it. Some will not accept it and some conspire already to derange it.

Yes the numbers have always won, and the universes involved have always migrated on that path. But ours is different, this is by some cosmic accident or arrangement we do not know. But our situation seems to be built in as a correcting device to the ongoing path of the numbers as..... perfection is erasure. I gave a clue earlier as to our unique status.

In saying all that a win is by no means guaranteed, but it will be close.

Who knows it might even come down to a few people.

K
Old 12-10-2008, 02:45 PM   #223
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Correction I meant to say white wolf at the start of that sentence. But yes they are together, one is already here (grey-the one who calls out) and the white wolf/dog -the one who comes for he is joined to the great river.

The codes will activate on those who want to receive it and perhaps are already preparing subconsciously. The benefit/help is there for all who wish it. Some will not accept it and some conspire already to derange it.

This is good news

Yes the numbers have always won, and the universes involved have always migrated on that path. But ours is different, this is by some cosmic accident or arrangement we do not know. But our situation seems to be built in as a correcting device to the ongoing path of the numbers as..... perfection is erasure. I gave a clue earlier as to our unique status.
Would make sense that the numbers CANT win everytime since everything is in balance. Perhaps the numbers time is up

In saying all that a win is by no means guaranteed, but it will be close.

Who knows it might even come down to a few people.

K
Thanks for the info K626
ps. Have you thought about starting your own thread?

Peace
Iain
Old 12-10-2008, 02:52 PM   #224
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ara View Post
James is there a specific body or genetic sample TPTB want to resurrect?

I recall something Dan Burisch said about George Tenent going off at Dan for not giving him certain information. (codes?). There was a mention of the Great Pyramid and "Resurrection".

James, I'm pondering if the future humans left some type of genetic material in the past, ready for a time in the future whereby they could resurrect it and use it. Maybe include it in Human MK2 Models? The Human MK2 models (hybrids) then eventually evolve into the Tall Blond Orions.

Did they leave behind (in the past) J-Rod bodies or genetic material?

Just seems odd that the Egyptians depicted J-Rod vessels in their symbolism. Why choose them unless there was more meaning there?

Resurrect the J-Rod DNA, resurrect their Knowledge?
(they were suppose to be part cyber-genetic, I imagine that is where the knowledge was 'housed'? Does this imply they were Digital Beings?)

Does any of this make sense to you James? Does it gel with what you know of the OSIRIS PROJECT?

All the Best
Ara
Point 2- Yes many human MK 2 models will evolve into tall blond nordics. Not just Orions but Plieadians/Aldeberans and others. Those who survive MANNEQUIN will go onto become 'super-beings'. Let's be competely honest here, we have super beings on this forum now. People such as GOLDEN who can do all the things Andy Pero, Duncan O Finioan and others can do. Now we go even deeper into the mysteries of MANNEQUIN and OSIRIS. The following information must be included before I go on. This is taken from chapter 7 of my book
Regarding the last picture, the Plieadians have given me specific directives not to disclose the details of my walk-in situation until I have permission at a later date. According to them, I am being prepared for a mission at a time when their spacecraft are seen by hundreds of thousands of people in broad daylight, such as the mass sightings at Fatima in Portugal and Mexico.

They say at this time I will travel to many different countries around the world and speak in front of large crowds. The various radio shows I have appeared on such as Coast to Coast AM are just a precursor to this, I am told.
I will say what I am allowed to say now- One of the reasons I was a national security secret as a child was because one of my tasks during training at the AL/499 was to put myself in telepathic contact with a certain Aldeberan military vessel that has been traveling back and forth from that star system to this planet from the time of my birth in 1976. I would be positioned in the PPAU chair in the Berkshire facility and would pass on the precipitation transmissions to the military handlers of Mannequin. This ship is a extremely large craft that contains approx 2000 'federation' personel including male and female blond nordics from Aldeberan, federation reptilians from Draco, Sirius and other places and other lifeforms. The majority on the craft are human nordics though. The shape of the craft is the same as the upward pointing triangle on the symbol of AFSC ( Airforce Space Command ). See symbol here

http://www.afspc.af.mil/

This ship and others like it are helping the US, UK and other governments against certain 'service to self' preditory ET races. The symbol of this craft is very similiar to a 'angelic seal'. As I keep saying, what we know as angels are most often physical ET beings. The symbol is similair to the SEAL OF ARATRON but not quite. Aratron was a alchemist who commanded seventeen million, six hundred and forty thousand 'angels'.

The 2000 personel on board cannot take any military action without my order. Believe what you wish but this is fact. This ship moniters me 24 hours a day. Other witnesses have seen this ship in times of trouble and importance. This was the third spacecraft that appeared over our heads over Draycott Terrace in St Ives the other night. Jan Rodrigo was there and will testify to this.

33rd Degree of Zion and NSA member 'Lincoln' who works at Oak Ridge, Linville Vaults and has been stationed at the CHRYSANTHEUM Dulce underground facility will also back me up if asked by members of the intelligence about the following incident-

During my trip to Scotland in September, I 'called' the spacecraft to me and arranged a physical contact in the local area. This was the local park in Galashiels late at night. I went to the park around 12.00pm and the ship was positioned at a high altitude over the park. I them commanded the warship to take direct military action against malevolent NWO nerve-centres such as Montuak and Dulce and other places. I was guided by my higher-self to do this as I felt a time of great crisis was upon the human race. The ship flew off and I was followed home by a range-rover jeep driven by a man with a beard.

Just after that I recieved an email from Lincoln saying there been a underground explosion and large fire at Montauk and the underground mag-lev terminals around Dulce had been shut down for an unusually long period of time. High ranking members of the commuinity know this to be true.

This was the same time the CERN super-collider was due to be activated and a malevolent EM grid/net connected to vortex points such as Montauk erected around the planet.

I only discovered the details about the CERN super-collider after this date.

The MALTA ( Montuak Alsace-Lorraine Time Archives ) facility underground on the border of France and Germany may have been neutralised during World War 2. Montuak has now been neutralised, Draco alligned government will attempt to get the facility back to it's former power but it will never be the same again after the EXCALIBER ground penetrating scalar attack in September. I cannot give the details, suffice to say that last night I shown a holographic war strategy map of the next underground base targets. CALOPIA awaits my command!

Old 12-10-2008, 03:01 PM   #225
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Sounds like a virtual re-con to me James.

The bracelet is a classic 'cascade' device to test your inner being/motivations. Look what you do with it.

PS I really enjoy your 'free-flow'.
Dear K626, I could have been taken to a military base in the area, stuck in the PPAU seat and programmed with this memory. DIS supplied me with a map of the underground bases around Scotland and the area around Galashiels has the highest concentration of these facilities.

However I don't buy that. Why would the I be trained with weapons and military tactics from the age of five, just to be brainwashed to believe I was involved in special forces ops. It doesn't make any sense. I've had a lot of money spent on me, with all sorts of chips, wires and other implants put in my body to make me run faster, see further, enhanced hearing etc. Why do this if I wasn't going to be involved in special ops?