Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 11-14-2008, 01:31 PM   #101
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: poor little david wilcock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel4Life View Post
BTW I am not being negative I am being a realist if you fail to see this then go blind yourself some more in your sea of ignorance.
Just noticed that your post has the original thread title...ie 'poor little David Wilcock'...the one that was changed by a MOD. Before you did your post.

What's all that about?

And as I am replying to this post. It is at the top of mine. But I certainly didn't put it there.

edit...just checked on the previous page (4) and the title of the thread is changed for posts 77,78,80,83
as well. Haven't gone any further back than page 4. When I have quoted certain posts. My post also has the original/removed title........like I said. What's all that about?

further edit...this chopping and changing of thread title goes through the whole thread. Would a MOD please look into this....as we seem to have two on-going titles to this thread. The one that was removed/changed and the new one....thanks.

Last edited by jaby; 11-14-2008 at 02:25 PM.
jaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 02:16 PM   #102
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: david wilcock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
I would just like to know if the intent of this thread is to trash DW?
Hi,

I certainly hope we have the dignity here of not doing that ...
However, I have noticed that David is getting more and more followers sometimes just because "he's positive".
The question here of course is: but is he right ?

I liked his 2012 enigma presentation a lot. However in his later postings I think there are some inconsistencies and
not hard-proven facts that might make one a bit more cautious accepting the material presented.

I can understand that people are looking for positive messages and want to be guided by them. I can even advise to
concentrate on creative and constructive matters.
However do not lower your guards too much and first find out if a (positive) message is true.

As someone mentioned "David is still young" so I hope he will have the wisdom and experience to handle the hype.

Cheers
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 02:34 PM   #103
Josef Stubler
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Sunshineseaster,

Quick question ---- do you carry a leather wallet and wear leather shoes? Because if you do --- you might want to hold back on the whole eating meat issue until you clear up that little inconsistency ....
Josef Stubler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 02:53 PM   #104
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaby View Post
Just calling the thread..'Poor lttle david wilcock' is out-of-order. IMO.
I agree, I also hit the report button around the same time you did... I would have kept my mouth shut about it. But I don't think you deserve all the love handed out to you now....

Reason is that this post was clearly intended as a personal attack on someone who is not present to defend himself, and who also happens to be an avalon VIP... I don't think it is desireable for people to avoid wanting to talk to Bill and Kerry out of fear for these mindless lynch mob responses...

I said it before and I said it again. If you spot inconsistencies in Wilcock (or anyones) material. Point them out in an open discussion. Wilcock follows the scientific model. He adds references to everything. This makes him extremely easy to disprove. He does his best to give you all the required information to prove him wrong. This IS the scientific method. You can check and recheck his material and his sources. Something no one out there (that I know of) does to this level in this area.

So you can use logic and scientific thought to point out where he is wrong. If you are right and he is wrong, then kudo's to you.

If you beging spewing logical fallacies and ad homini attacks then expect to get trashed.... There is NEVER an excuse to attack a person directly if you disagree with their ideas... Explain clearly why you disagree with ideas and do not comment about their personas...

Ad hominem attacks should be interpreted as symptoms of an underdeveloped or highly frustrated speaker who is incapable of formulating his objections properly and thus reverts to primitive poo slinging.

Love and light!
Kissie kissie!
Hug hug!
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 03:05 PM   #105
sunshineseastar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josef Stubler View Post
Hi Sunshineseaster,

Quick question ---- do you carry a leather wallet and wear leather shoes? Because if you do --- you might want to hold back on the whole eating meat issue until you clear up that little inconsistency ....
no, and by the way i get all my stuff from the second hand shop....nice try though.......thanks for calling......
sunshineseastar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 03:18 PM   #106
sunshineseastar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Quadir View Post
I agree, I also hit the report button around the same time you did... I would have kept my mouth shut about it.

So you can use logic and scientific thought to point out where he is wrong. If you are right and he is wrong, then kudo's to you.

primitive poo

Love and light!
Kissie kissie!
Hug hug!
great another poliece officer.....well at least jaby was honest about her botton pushing looks like you prefur the silent root......oh and this is not about right or wrong.....right and wrong are the primitive poo......it´s about compassion or no compassion.....service to self or service to others.....thanks for calling
sunshineseastar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 03:42 PM   #107
MaskMarvl
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: this ridiculous david wilcock thread

Personally, I think this whole thread is ridiculous...

...and by the way, as you can see, when you "reply" to the thread, you can change the subject to whatever you want.

Regarding meat and "compassion": What about "compassion" for plant life? It's been scientifically proven that plants have "feelings" and react to threats and mistreatment.

I agree that it's deplorable the way many animals are treated in todays world. But if you look at the way plants are "also processed" and considering that they too have feelings, it could be debated that they are also being mistreated... especially if they are still "alive" when being eaten.

Anyway, this subject, (like politics and religion), can be an endless debate. I for one eat both meat and vegetables and can't imagine doing without either one of them!
MaskMarvl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 04:13 PM   #108
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshineseastar View Post
great another poliece officer.....well at least jaby was honest about her botton pushing looks like you prefur the silent root......oh and this is not about right or wrong.....right and wrong are the primitive poo......it´s about compassion or no compassion.....service to self or service to others.....thanks for calling
I have great compassion for victims. Less for instigators. You do not have a RIGHT to my compassion, I give it on my own accord. Wether I follow the service to self or the service to others path it is my will that allows me to choose whom I feel compassion for.

It is not your place to dictate this to me!

You'll call me a fascist I'm sure, but a forum is not a democracy. There are rules to abide by. It was clearly stated in the closed stClair thread that bashing invited guests by Bill and Kerry is specifically against the rules. I happen to agree that this type of behavior is antagonistic. And so I took my responsibility and pushed that button.

Camelot interviewees tend to avoid this place... I understand why...

Let me repeat that I do not think you have to agree with the man. But like I said in the previous post. You can disagree with him constructively as opposed to doing the upset monkey routine.
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 04:20 PM   #109
symbolon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
everything deserves to live in harmony with the earth......
I can only hope that you apply this sentiment to David Wilcox too....and a very noble sentiment it is!
symbolon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 04:59 PM   #110
Allie
Avalon Senior Member

I hadn't intended to give this thread any more oxygen than is already present.

However, one subject that has emerged from this has interested me....

'Walking the talk'.

I thought - seriously and deeply - about whether anyone truly walks their talk 24/7. When I look with honesty, I'm not sure I do. I know the theory - do I always apply it? I try....I often fail.

It seems easy to expect other people to always walk their talk but in practice, it must be an area for saints Read the life of Gandhi and you'll see how even he struggled most of his life with working out his own understanding and practice of spirituality.

In respect of David - the man put his 'animal protein' bit in black and white for all to see. He didn't hide it and get caught out. There was no secrecy

Give the man a break - he's a human being
Allie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 05:00 PM   #111
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: David Wilcock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Quadir View Post
I agree, I also hit the report button around the same time you did... I would have kept my mouth shut about it. But I don't think you deserve all the love handed out to you now....
Thanks for your support.....the thing about the report button, is that it is there for all of us to help keep the forum 'clean' The Mods can't be everywhere at once and this forum is huge....I hope I don't have occasion to use it much/again. We'll see...

I posted this little ditty before...but here it is again for me and you to sing-a-long to.....kissie, kissie...

Push the button....
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=A_cB5UNGqVs
jaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 06:10 PM   #112
Truth voice 2012
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with some points of both sides on this one. Putting a title up like poor little david is unessesary. It could have been worded a little more neutrally. However, even if you did make a sincere logical question about his information, I still think his "followers" would still come straight in to do battle with you. I enjoy Davids work immensly as alot of fits in with the big picture Ive built so far. I do have a doubt though, anyone suggesting I need to look for leadership from anyone else but my "self" I would naturally be cautious of. Besides, for me this is WAAAAYYY bigger than Obama, Hilary, McCain, Palin or any other puppet or low level servant they want to dangle in front of us. This is about a SUPER intelligent faction of ETs that have been in control here for at least 6000 years. Its all in the ancient texts. If Nibiru is real than a possible reason for "Nobody knowing what the hell to do about it" in Nasa or DoD or Mod or the UN is because they are not meant to know what it is. Although Id put money on it that someone in the Vatican knows what it is. For all the lower level PTB know, these ETs will leave em to die beacuse the ETs, on their level of the lie, know that Nibiru is a plannet full of hungry Annunaki are coming to planet-earth-drive-thru to get a load of human burgers. When the planet of crossing comes its known as the harvest. Is this the harvest of humans being eaten or the harvest of the human race ready to cut whats holding them back and going out into the universe? I dont know but what I do know is that any disclosure coming from Obama or any other source i.e. controlled media, etc. will be a controlled disclosure meaning we will be moved to a different level of the pyramid but still very much in the pyramid.

When you narrow it down. This WHOLE thing is about SELF resposnability. Can we behave ourselves or do we need a New World Order to TELL us how to behave?

Good day!
Truth voice 2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 06:57 PM   #113
Accipiter_Phi
Avalon Senior Member

Location: over there, to the left... no, not that left, this left!

Hmmm.

So, based on SunShineSeaStar's logic, ALL NATIVE AMERICANS and indigenous tribes the world over are Service to Self and of a low vibration?

When David refers to "animal protein," I believe he is referring to cheese, milk, eggs, etc...

He was vegan for so long that he began to fall ill frequently... he increasingly began to look enemic; with dark circles under the eyes... even with the B12. Some people's genetic heritage dictates that an occasional piece of cheese is needed in the body's bio/elctro/chemical mix... this is especially true with the blue eyed fair skinned people.

On another note, when I do yoga, I often loose the urge to judge and condemn others based on my distortions towards what is or isn't deemed acceptable by my mind, body, spirit complex... but thats just me. Everything, everyone in their right place at this moment: No mistakes. IMHO, Meditation could be concordantly employed for best results.

David is upfront and transparent with his entire life. He lets his guard down with his honesty: This takes great courage.

Before we post a negative thread, all of us should look within ourselves to try and find where the anger originates... why are we making THIS issue OUR ISSUE? One usually finds that they are one and the same.

That being said,

I LOVE YOU ALL.

EN LAK'ESH

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

Purify enough
Become ... immerse
BEAUTY
Become it.
The potter becomes his pot.
Embrace the 10,000 beautiful visions.
Become ONE with the universe.
ALL THE ENERGY PASSES THROUGH YOU.
You ARE all the energy.
& it all resides in your heart...
If you can go within to your spiritual heart;
YOUR HRIDIYAM...
You will know that:
YOU ARE HE.

& IT IS FROM THIS PLACE IN OUR HEART CAVE
WHERE WE ARE NOW.
WE WATCH THE ENTIRE DRAMA
THAT IS OUR LIVES...
WE WATCH THE ILLUSION
WITH
UNBEARABLE COMPASSION
-------------- BABA RAM DASS

Last edited by Accipiter_Phi; 11-14-2008 at 08:05 PM.
Accipiter_Phi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 07:48 PM   #114
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaby View Post
We all know that political institutions are way from perfect.

We all know that to get where he is Obama knows how to 'play the game'.
Anyone who doesn't 'play the game' isn't going to get very far in politics let alone become the president (elect) of the USA.

Martin Luther King would certainly understand this. In my opinion.

When MLKJ was assassinated there were riots all over America and thousands upon thousands of arrests. This I think is where the problem with Obama lies. Not with him, himself. I feel America has got themselves just about the best president that they could have, in this moment in history and under the circumstances......but if ever anyone wanted to bring the US to it's knees. Assassinating Obama (pray this doesn't happen) would bring civil war and social collapse to the nation....even if it was a temporary state of affairs.
you're still not thinking mate.
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 09:35 PM   #115
Gilgamesh
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accipiter_Phi View Post
When David refers to "animal protein," I believe he is referring to cheese, milk, eggs, etc...

He was vegan for so long that he began to fall ill frequently... he increasingly began to look enemic; with dark circles under the eyes... even with the B12. Some people's genetic heritage dictates that an occasional piece of cheese is needed in the body's bio/elctro/chemical mix... this is especially true with the blue eyed fair skinned people.
Why not rename this thread yet again to "Cooking 101" or "You are what you eat" Seriously, the world is comming appart at the seems and whe are talking egg and cheese! "Would you like to supersize that order. Sir?" And don't play with your food or I'll report you to the manager

Last edited by Gilgamesh; 11-14-2008 at 09:39 PM.
Gilgamesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 09:43 PM   #116
Gilgamesh
Avalon Senior Member

The Christians eat their God and drink his blood. How's that for proteins?
Gilgamesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 10:29 PM   #117
lilac
Avalon Senior Member

Blood type diet - look into it. My body does not take well to meat because I am A+. If you are type O, you should eat at least some meat and avoid sugar. I haven't eaten meat for many years, but I make no judgments on those who do. Walk a mile in my shoes
lilac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 11:41 PM   #118
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

seems like everyone has there own opinion of this topic and so be it things would go alot better if we just left it at that instead of trying to change this opinion or that opinion ... If David was concerned he would show up and say so
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote