Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 03-27-2009, 04:02 PM   #1
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Default Are we being profiled without our knowing it?

This is something to watch out for if it's true. I took these two excerpts from George Ure's Independence Journal (Mirror for Urbansurvival site) from this weeks daily updates.

I'm interested to hear what you think.

They are from the Tues Mar 24-09 and Fri Mar 27-09 updates

http://www.independencejournal.com/today.htm

The graphics didn't copy, so it would be best to read them at Georges site.

Coping: Silently Self-Profiling -- YOU
A couple of readers have asked me lately "Is there some stuff on your mind that's bothering you?* You sound kinda bleak lately."* Well, yeah, kinda sorta maybe.* Let me share just one of those things that's been bothering me; perhaps you'll understand.* Here's what's going on:
It starts off simply enough...you get an email from a friend and it says something like: "OMG You have to see this video about [fill in the blank].* Because you're very interested in [fill in the blank] as a topic, you click over to the link to see what's a highly charged video about [fill in the blank] and the video urges you to 'tell all your friends about this video and send them the link...'.
If you're not computer/military/PowersThatBe savvy, you're likely to pass on the link without giving it a second thought.* But you should give it some serious thought whenever you follow links because when you follow links you may be self-profiling yourself to the government.
Amazing?* Well, no, pretty simple programming exercise, really.* And, if you had the 'summer of hell/2009' coming up due to all kinds of social stresses and the breakdown of the social contract, right about now if you were trying to defend the existing social paradigm, you'd be doing the same thing, too.
It's called 'memeering' and according to our predictive linguistics friends at www.halfpasthuman.com the program is already underway.* Toward what end?* Well, what's a low-cost way to find out who is what kind of potential threat to your paradigm?* I'll show you how it works, step-by-step so you 'get it'.*
• It begins with a government setting up a web site with an emotionally charged video about something like 'black powder' or 'inter-racial relations'.
• Then a series of postings is put out on the net in places where such a video would likely get a lot of attention.* Say, in a 'black powder' kind of video they will post something emotionally compelling to a bunch of gun web sites and discussion groups.
• Next, when someone goes to the web site involved, it's a simple matter for the site to log your internet protocol address.* Skeptical?* go to www.whatismyip.com and your 'net address comes up.
Congratulations!* You have just gotten yourself into a government database of people who have an 'interest in black powder'.* Since you probably don't spend as much 'head space' as we do, thinking about such computer applications, what this looks like in database set theory can be visualized this way:

So far, so good.* Now, let's further suppose that want to narrow down the kind of people that would also be interested in anti-establishment direct action.* Next step?* Another video (or web site) only this time, we are going to* use a topic like, oh, say "Startling New WTO video!"* Such that folks going to this second vid site will likely include some people who also have an interest in black powder, like so:

Now, it becomes a simple matter to say "Hey!* See that IP Address 12.191.191.5?* That shows up in BOTH *groups.* This intersection between sets in database operations is the vesica pisces.
But now, let's take it one step further, because so far, it's still far too many people to round up and throw in special 'camps' should the country get into a period of social unrest; say over a 'summer of hell/2009' period.* So we will put up another site, only this time it might be something like "List of upcoming "Tea Party" events.* Like so:

So, you see, it's all very simple, once you get the basis concept down:* How will you be self-selecting whether you get judged a 'threat' or not is a simple matter of keeping track of which links you followed to get where.
More important?* There's also a simple way to build 'social networks' this way because not only is your IP address logged, but so is the time of your visit.* So as this kind of data snooping continues - as long as lots of folks don't understand it, when you forward one of these sites, you are then in effect telling whatever government "Hey, I am linked to Joe your bother-in-law over here"...and pretty quick not only do they know who has an interest in guns, WTO demonstrations, and upcoming Tea Party events, but they also know that when your IP address shows up, in say half a dozen such exercises, that "Joe your brother-in-law" shows up within a day or two, and he's already on their 'threats to society' list because he actually carried a sign and was ID'ed at some other kind of event...maybe an environmentalist affair of some kind.* And they get all Joe your brother-in-laws connections, too, until pretty quick you get a map in a social networking application that might look like this:

So here's my bottom line:* When you do any kind of social networking, be extremely careful with whom you associate.* Or, in the case of Cliff and me, simply don't follow unknown links.* Nothing wrong with YouTube and Google video, but even there, the IP snooping that goes on at the phone company level is pretty awesome,; which is what the privacy people get all worked up about.
Why am I bringing this up today?* Because the web bot project has been running across more of these kinds of memeering operations lately which means one of these days, one or more of them will show up in your email.* And, as they do, no matter how tempting it may seem to follow this emotionally highly-charged link just remember that in the process you are self-sorting yourself into some kind of a government profile as part of 'total information awareness' programs designed to enable preemptions, national security rating, and in a worst of all cases scenario, your round-up priority if you've identified yourself as a 'risk' to the existing paradigm.
Although it may be too late to do anything about it, if you've already gotten such emails and followed them.* But WTF, its easier to explain it now than waiting till the October-November period when there is a small, but non-zero, chance some rounding up will be done.
Oh...one more thing:* If you think you can 'beat the system' by using an open access proxy server somewhere?* Are you kidding?* Those would be almost the very first people to round up because they're smart enough to 'get it' and therefore are the most threatening there are to the existing paradigm, are you kidding?
Yes, this is exactly what the electronic freedom fighters are all about, but that battle's been over for a long time.* Sorry.* You lost.** Oh sure, something like the Google Street View controversy seems like the right fight, but are you kidding?* Hell no, it's a minor distraction to keep the public off the real deal memeering.
All plausibly deniable, too.* How so?* There are something like 27 levels of security classifications above even the President of these United States.* So you just know how far down the food chain Congress and watchdog agencies are.* But then you knew that, too, or at least you should have.* Or, maybe you don't.* And maybe there really are no PowersThatBe, no shadow government, above the elected, and acting as self-appointed caretakers for the existing way things are because it sorta works. Of course.
Then again, you might inspect those links to web sites that aren't on the beaten path, and even then, you gotta wonder what the phone companies are really up to in their central office frame rooms, and why that's so important to 'national security'.* Except now you know.

Self-Profiling Examples?
Speaking of Afghanistan: The Washington Times website article titled "Inside the Ring by Bill Gertz" tried to install a browser tracking script when I clicked it this morning...after the column was listed on the Drudge Report as "Biden opposed major Afghan effort".* Story here, but be wary of the tracking script and if you don't have first-rate virus defenses, I can't recommend it. Especially since you should remember what I explained earlier this week about self-profiling...
Another self-profile example* Had a similar experience with one story in the UK Mail Online which was about hanging of banker effigies planned for the G20.* Again, tracking script installation was caught/prevented, but you need to be aware of such things.
---
Word's getting out on self-profiling.* Igor (time monk 2 at www.halfpasthuman.com ) has been watching the data coming in from the fora/forums spiders and that little article has now been translated into almost a dozen languages...
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 04:38 PM   #2
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Are we being profiled without our knowing it?

DEfinitely should see the graphics. In the 3 groups, the all overlap at one point like a Venn diagram, and it's the overlapped point that gets you on the watch list. At least , that's what he's showing.
alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 05:06 PM   #3
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 06:13 PM   #4
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Are we being profiled without our knowing it?

All I can say is that I would rather be Informed than Ignorant. If that gets Me on Lists well - Then thats fine by Me...

I absolutely agree with the OP but it is as I have said to many Others. This Body is just a Skin Suit - Of which I've had many. I AM Immortal and Eternal. I Incarnated to Stand and be Vigilant in the face of Adversity and to show that to Others.

I AM on Lists and I say - Bring it...

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 07:46 PM   #5
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I imagine simply by being here we are already on the list
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 01:32 AM   #6
JoyAnna
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for posting these excerpts. I wanted to do the same when I read them but couldn't get the graphics to copy over. I don't think the point is about being informed or not, nor is it about giving in to fear and negativity. I believe that everyone that comes here is intensely interested in being aware of what is happening in our world. I have often said that I can adapt to anything except not knowing what to adapt to. But I feel strongly that George Ure offered some thoughtful ideas and information in these posts which we can all benefit from. Part of being informed is to be aware of how easy it is with today's technology to track each one of us, and he explains it so clearly.

The other thought that has been bouncing around in my head lately is that maybe I am following too much of the news. Many of us have given up TV and the movies as we realized how mind-paralyzing they have become. But do we continue to do the same thing to ourselves with the internet? Do we obsess about every detail of the news, over and over, ad infinitum? I have decided that I will begin to cut back on the amount of time I spend surfing and reading fora. I will still check out each of the subject lines of the posts to see if there is something NEW that I am not aware of yet. Then I will quickly scan through the comments to find any added valuable information (from another part of the world, for instance) and/or links. But I don't need to fill my awareness with excessive comments (and occasionally) arguing over semantics.

I agree, I'm probably already on lists. Still, I want to keep my balance by enjoying my life today as best I can while preparing, and at the same time keep up with the events in our world.

Just a few thoughts.
JoyAnna
JoyAnna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 04:34 AM   #7
Avalon Senior Member

One way to combat profiling is to get everyone to go to all the hardcore anti gov sites anyway and just overwhelm the system with data. Yes, we're being profiled in ways we cant even imagine. Not just sites you visit, but everything you purchase, all you facebooks contacts, anything that can be monitored is being monitored. Someone said there is so much data that they cant catch up. But it is all being logged somewhere. And when the have to 'deal' with someone they just go over that persons logs. Thats how they keep track of the overwhelming info. On a need to know basis. They only look your 'logs' when you **** of someone in power. But, dont let it scare you. I'ts almost your responibility to not hide your interests. It's when you try to hide that they've got you. They make you sensor yourself. That fear of being 'logged' works in their favor because it forces YOU to censor yourself. All you can do is keep following your interests and just assume your being watched right now anyway. Just be brave and follow your heart.
246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 05:00 AM   #8
gretsico
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 246 View Post
I'ts almost your responibility to not hide your interests. It's when you try to hide that they've got you. They make you sensor yourself. That fear of being 'logged' works in their favor because it forces YOU to censor yourself. All you can do is keep following your interests and just assume your being watched right now anyway. Just be brave and follow your heart.
amen
gretsico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 07:01 AM   #9
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

google things like:

what do zionists eat

how to be a good zionist

hail hitler ... etc.,
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 07:35 AM   #10
avyaktam
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with you 246.
I actually think that monitoring is even much more advanced then described here. And I have felt several time monitoring far away from the computer. Maybe there are all kinds of "they".
avyaktam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 09:09 AM   #11
nagual
Avalon Senior Member

Jay Rockefeller: Internet should have never existed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ct9xzXUQLuY
nagual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 12:20 PM   #12
nagual
Avalon Senior Member

post deleted, sorry

Last edited by nagual; 03-28-2009 at 02:16 PM.
Old 03-28-2009, 03:47 PM   #13
EpiphaMe

I spoke w/Swerdlow once and he said that doesn't give it a second thought about what's said in emails or the phone, or where you go online, that sort of thing... your MIND can be read !

How's THAT for a stunner !???

Not long ago, my husband and I were at a Sam's Club and when we paid cash, they asked for our I.D. Why? because your bank accts & credit cards have that information already in the swipe slots..... and, after the peanut butter scare recently, Sam's sent us mail that informed us that we purchased peanut butter crackers last summer and that we should check the barcodes! I kid you not!

yada yada
Old 03-28-2009, 07:26 PM   #14
sun-toon´
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Speaking of Afghanistan: The Washington Times website article titled "Inside the Ring by Bill Gertz" tried to install a browser tracking script when I clicked it this morning...after the column was listed on the Drudge Report as "Biden opposed major Afghan effort".* Story here, but be wary of the tracking script and if you don't have first-rate virus defenses, I can't recommend it. Especially since you should remember what I explained earlier this week about self-profiling...
Can anyone explain this? What is a "tracking script", how it works, how to tell if one is being installed...etc. I've never had any anti-virus notification of this, so I don't know if I've acquired them or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by avyaktam View Post
I agree with you 246.
I actually think that monitoring is even much more advanced then described here. And I have felt several time monitoring far away from the computer. Maybe there are all kinds of "they".
I agree...they're probably many years ahead of what we know. If there's anything to the PC Jack Silva interview, that would back up the comment that EpiphaMe heard from Swerdlow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpiphaMe
Not long ago, my husband and I were at a Sam's Club and when we paid cash, they asked for our I.D. Why? because your bank accts & credit cards have that information already in the swipe slots..... and, after the peanut butter scare recently, Sam's sent us mail that informed us that we purchased peanut butter crackers last summer and that we should check the barcodes! I kid you not!
It's even crazier than this. Walmart puts RFID chips in products that can tie a specific item (not just the product) to your credit card and bank account. If you return an item, and it has one of these ID's they can tell if it's the exact unit you purchased, plus where, when and how you paid for it...so use cash while you still can. The next step is to put RFID chips into our money.
sun-toon´ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 08:30 PM   #15
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 246 View Post
I'ts almost your responibility to not hide your interests. It's when you try to hide that they've got you. They make you sensor yourself. That fear of being 'logged' works in their favor because it forces YOU to censor yourself. All you can do is keep following your interests and just assume your being watched right now anyway. Just be brave and follow your heart.
Absolutely. Do not allow them to bully you. They want you running scared and looking over your houlder. As the great song says....."Don't worry, be happy"
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 09:10 PM   #16
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

TAken from George Ure's Urban Survival page this morning

Couple of readers ask "How do you know about tracking scripts being installed? Avira: www.avira.com has been dandy anti-virus software for us. And about all those hidden cookies that you really have n't deleted, but just think you have? www.maxa-tools.com for the Maxa cookie manager. No, don't ask me where the line between super-careful and paranoid is...it's past mattering.
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 04:18 AM   #17
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
google things like:

what do zionists eat

how to be a good zionist

hail hitler ... etc.,
I'll skip on the Hitler sites thanks, but I will got to camelot, avalon, divine cosmos, nomorehoaxes.com, alienshift.com, etc...

And yes, from personal experience I know they CAN read minds and interact with your thoughts anywhere anytime. Whether there is a power outage in your area or not. They control everything. But they still have to react to what we all say and do. Keep that in mind if you have to fight them. They still have to react to what YOU say and do and think.
246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 05:23 AM   #18
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=246;126083]I'll skip on the Hitler sites thanks, but I will got to camelot, avalon, divine cosmos, nomorehoaxes.com, alienshift.com, etc...

And yes, from personal experience I know they CAN read minds and interact with your thoughts anywhere anytime. Whether there is a power outage in your area or not. They control everything. But they still have to react to what we all say and do. Keep that in mind if you have to fight them. They still have to react to what YOU say and do and think. [QUOTE]

Kinda makes you realize who is really in control... THEY are reacting to US!!!! We just have to remember to use Focus, Intention, Allowance, and Balance and there is no defense against that!!! Just the full power of the entire Universe within your mind.

Last edited by Christo888; 04-05-2009 at 05:46 AM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 09:27 AM   #19
nagual
Avalon Senior Member

Details of user e-mails and net phone calls will be stored by internet service providers (ISPs) from Monday (6 April 2009) under an EU directive.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/7985339.stm
Old 04-12-2009, 12:49 PM   #20
Egg
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post

Says all you need to know and thing about.
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 12:51 PM   #21
Egg
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagual View Post
Details of user e-mails and net phone calls will be stored by internet service providers (ISPs) from Monday (6 April 2009) under an EU directive.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/7985339.stm
Facism is two steps away in the EU. EUSSR lol
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote