Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-13-2008, 03:21 AM   #51
ForsakenFalcon
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 14th October 2008

I won't hold My breath for it but if it does come to pass I'ma be smirking at majority of the masses all day or prehaps I simplely won't stop Smirking.
ForsakenFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 10:35 AM   #52
Phoenix
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanat View Post
Everyone is a channel also... The bias I was referring to was this: "I hope that when this event fails to occur, Ms Blossom and her followers will disappear though I somehow doubt it."
Sorry, I mis-read that!
It is a fair point but everyone has bias and IMO, this event will not happen, I would love it if it did but as the info is all "channeled" I won't be changing my plans for the 14th!
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 01:41 PM   #53
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showp...4&postcount=15
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 07:35 PM   #54
eris
Avalon Senior Member

i'm envisioning this one

eris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 08:14 PM   #55
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by coronetrt101 View Post
Based on the Law of Attraction... if enough people desire this event to happen then it will because of the group consciousness.

My position is if it happens it would be wonderful and if it doesnt then its no sweat off my nose...
I agree....there may be a critcal mass thingy.
Like the 'hundreth monkey'.

Also, your second statement....yes, because this will be a
World Contact Day what-ever happens.

Link....Carpenters...Calling Occupants of Interplanetary Craft !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gB51ehx1q9w

Enjoy...it's a goody.
jaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 07:14 AM   #56
elias
Avalon Senior Member

Smile The October 14th Event

Hi everyone!

There was a good discussion going on about the October 14th event, which has been deleted by the moderators I suppose, but this event seems to be something more that a fake message.

We all know here that these ETs DO EXIST, otherwise, we would not be here at all, AND we know that we are going through changes in consciousness and the ETs are helping us.

The ETs are going to show up sooner or later, this is a fact. But the reason many are resisting this idea, as Bashar has told us is the fact that there is a deep fear inside us facing this truth, because of knowing more of what we are. It is difficult for us to handle the high energy of these beings, and that is why most of the people reject this event. There is a good thread on Energetic Forum, which I recommend everyone taking a look on it:

http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...ober-14-a.html

Elias
elias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 10:40 AM   #57
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The October 14th Event

Yea, it was a great discussion on several threads! I suggest we try to keep the discussion on this thread from now on. If this event is not something that is "allowed" to discuss on this forum I will take my hat and leave. Let's hope the good posts from previous threads will be retrieved so we can copy/paste them in here...

Ok, enough about that. What is important to know about the 14 october event is that when such a date is seeded into the mass consciousness and it resonnates with such an amount of integrious people all over the world in such a short time, then one should really try to understand what it is about instead of brushing it off as a "hoax/fake" at once.

Just like 2012 is not about a specific date as such, this is similar. However, the date of 21/12/2012 is still important as a focal point for mass consciousness. Same goes for 14. October 2008. Having such a focal point is a tremendous help when it comes to "manifestation". It allows a huge amount of evolved people to coordinate their vision of the future and thus "create/attract" a desirable event together. This is why evolved beings that don't want to "believe" in this should at least simply keep an open mind about it and not dismiss it up front alltogether. No one is hurt by keeping an open mind, but many are hurt by closed minds and dismissal. We cannot let the fact that "hoaxes" exist, make us dismiss everything up front. This way we close our self up to be "protected", and the dark has won.

I have no personal "hopes" attached to this event. I am happy no matter what happens. However, I most definitely will participate in this fun/thrilling manifestation experiment that is called the "14. october event" and I will continue to speak about it as if it is "set in stone" to happen while still being open to the fact that it might not happen on that exact date. The very fact that we have been given such a focal point in linear time is evidence that it is close to manifestation.

One thing that "ticks people off" is that they think it is about the "ETs coming to save us". I say; Good that this has sunk in at least. That the ETs cannot save a single soul. People misunderstand the "spiritual battle" for a battle of phyiscal survival and for physicality. Yes, the physical is important. But it is simpy a mirror of our mass consciousness. No ET can evolve for you. However, their high level of Light/Love/Presence/vibration and their massive numbers surrounding the Planet is forcing the overall vibration upwards. The energies from the center of our Galaxy, the Sun and Earth herself also participate in this. Best thing you can do to "help" is simply to allow all your dirt/darkness to surface and be processed out of the system in a responsible manner. Let go of the old rubbish and grow into the New/Now. Those who refuse this will lag behind. There is always free will.

If we are the "ground crew", then we are in the front line in this process. No one said it would be easy, but I think we all agreed at some point that it would be worth it!
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 11:03 AM   #58
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Very strange...I don't understand why the thread was taken off...I personally will be focusing all my attention on this event and will be wishing/praying that it will happen..

However if it does not happen then there will be a next time.. and that time will certainly come within our lifetimes.....

Its a question of when not if!! ............

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 11:20 AM   #59
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, that is it, Viking. It has already happened in the continuum. It cannot "not happen" as such. hehe. It can only be somewhat postponed due to many factors. The "timeline" already exists, but the timing is not set in stone. However, I do not think we would be given such a specific date if it was not very close to manifesting. Chaos is about to be unleased upon the world as the old crumbles into ashes, and like a phoenix bird the New will rise from it.

This event will help to flip this seemingly messy situation into something positive as it will open the minds of a lot of slumbering people. It will also seriously disturb the ones that are totally asleep. The timing could not have been better! Things are about to be seriously turned upside down and it will perhaps take some time for things to fall into right place again. But at least when that happens things WILL BE in their right place and not upside down as they used to be...
Old 09-24-2008, 12:03 PM   #60
elias
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: The October 14th Event

Thanks for the responses.

I think that there were several threads started about this event and the moderators had good intentions for doing this. I am very excited about this event, if it happens it is going to be a total shock to our world, and many people are going to start "asking" questions! What was that? Where are they from? How advanced is their technology? What is their purpose? What are we doing here on Earth? Which would result in more "answers". And eventually the negative "plans" of the power elite may all be messed up. The evidence has been overwhelmingly high. But most of all, the excitement is what I am fond of!

Elias
Old 09-24-2008, 12:05 PM   #61
Colin

Quote:
Originally Posted by elias View Post
There was a good discussion going on about the October 14th event, which has been deleted by the moderators I suppose
Hi guys

First let me stress that no threads have been deleted!

Over the past few weeks the growth of Project Avalon has been phenomenal, and, as a result we've had numerous threads duplicated, posted in the wrong section or just not relevant to the Project Avalon mission which is, and I'll quote Kerry on this:
Quote:
Project Avalon needs to be about GROUND CREW MATTERS to do with building communities, safe places and making connections for the same.
To facilitate this the forum was taken offline for some 30 hours to enable anything that may not be relevant to the Project Avalon mission to be moved [not deleted] to holding area for review, then put back online in it's trimmed down form that you see now.

Time is of the essence in getting the message out to the groundcrew. Therefore the actions of the moderators may now seem ruthless, or harsh when we close threads that do not directly relate to Avalon..it's not.

We need to ensure that the groundcrew can access relevant information quickly without having to wade through numerous posts.

All threads in the Holding Area will be reviewed by the Moderating Team [who are ALL part time & unpaid] and if found relevant to Project Avalon will be moved back in. However, we have over 450 threads to review as quickly & accurately as possible, so please bear with us guys.

I'd like to take this opportunety to apologise on behalf of the Moderating Team in the event any member feels their thread was moved unjustly. That was not our intention. The clock is ticking..

rgds
Colin

Last edited by Colin; 09-24-2008 at 12:08 PM.
Old 09-24-2008, 04:05 PM   #62
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Ok Colin that's fair enough ..... but I do believe we should be more positive about this date... It could be the most important day of our lives !! so lets give it all... at least we tried...lets not be negative and say 'ahhh thats not going to happen' ect ect ...

FOR GOODNESS SAKE THIS BUS COMES ROUND ONLY ONCE IN A LIFETIME PERHAPS!!!

DON'T MISS THE RIDE.

viking
Old 09-24-2008, 05:53 PM   #63
Colin

Viking:

Have you listened to the new George Green interview?

It's sobering stuff..
Old 09-24-2008, 06:58 PM   #64
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Yes I listened to it this morning .... ( I check for updates daily )

Yes very sobering...and as much as I respect/admire George Green I do think sometimes he can be a little negative and often predicts doom and gloom a little too much... I know its good for us too know what might happen so we are prepared for these events...but we must not poison our thoughts with such negativity.

However I also believe we can change certain things if we want it enough...we all know about the Universal Law of Attraction etc etc.. so why can't we all get together and change things for the positive..yes I know George has said we have gone too far for change and that there are not enough Ground Crew to change this time line....but I also believe that we should never give up hope and to keep focused on good things rather than what might happen!!

viking
Old 09-24-2008, 08:14 PM   #65
SkyWatcher
Avalon Senior Member

Great idea Viking;
I also listened to George Green. Made me want to grab the kids, lock the door and hide under the bed (except for the fact that we live outside Chicago and will probably be nuked).
I am looking for that lining of silver in the clouds, because I can't afford to go purchase gold or silver at the store.
Any positive, good news is helpful and hopeful.

Peeking out from under the bed.
Nancy
SkyWatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 09:11 PM   #66
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

"I also listened to George Green. Made me want to grab the kids, lock the door and hide under the bed (except for the fact that we live outside Chicago and will probably be nuked)."

Take that feeling and compare it to how you feel when you read this:
http://www.treeofthegoldenlight.com/...4.08SaLuSa.htm

Another confirmation of the 14 october event in this message:

Quote:
This particular period of time is drawing many Beings to Earth, who desire to help you overcome the many obstacles across your path. Rigid belief systems are a major difficulty to overcome, and it is so essential that you allow for other beliefs to expand your understanding. If not, many revelations that are about to enter your consciousness will be missed opportunities to break out of the conditioning that has held you back. Soon for example, there will be irrefutable proof that you are not alone in this Universe. Extraterrestrial craft are no strangers to your Earth, and contact with them is quite normal. What will be different is that the event of the 14th October sighting will happen in such a way that it will be undeniable, and open the door to First Contact.
If the dark was allowed to use nukes and other weapons of that caliber and worse humanity would be doomed as they would much rather destroy everything than to give up their power... The ETs can intervene to prevent this so don't worry.

If the dark has a plan don't you think the Light has a much better plan? I mean what kind of Light would it be if it did not have a better and more functiounal plan than the dark? Bud light? Trust that a lot of things are taking care of themselves. We on this forum are not the only people working for the Light. A lot of good is happening behind the scenes righ now as the Light is penetrating ever deeper into the dark chambers. The dark cabal is in it's final death throes right now. The new is about to emerge as soon as the dark/old collapses. See it this way: The old was working perfectly for the dark...it would have no reason to collapse were it not for the New breaking through it from the inside.

Last edited by Sanat; 09-25-2008 at 11:02 AM.
Old 09-24-2008, 09:36 PM   #67
Zenbuoy
Retired Avalon Member

Cool Re: The October 14th Event

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin L Falcon View Post
Hi guys

I'd like to take this opportunety to apologise on behalf of the Moderating Team in the event any member feels their thread was moved unjustly. That was not our intention. The clock is ticking..

rgds
Colin

I'd like to take this opportunity to THANK YOU and your team members for your work.

All of you guys are impressive!
Zenbuoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 12:44 AM   #68
ADAM KADMON
Avalon Senior Member

Hey guys;

I've looked into my "heart" regarding this matter... and I honestly feel the Oct 14th announcement is going to be a HUGE misdirection.

Remember 9/11? At the same time some Trillion dollars went missings. Of course, that was on the second page, and no one really cares because of the big burning towers.

Now imagine an "Alien Ship" that flies over the word, and then everyone catches the Avian Flu. All the sudden, we're UNDER ATTACK via micro-organisms. Be it a terrorist attack, or an "Alien Attack" it's going to happen at the same time we pass a bill that bankrupts America's economy.

These are THE SAME tricks they used for 9/11 except on a bigger scale. Learn from the past guys. Do no lose hope, but do not be blinded by the lights either...

Adam K.
ADAM KADMON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 02:20 AM   #69
elias
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with you Sanat!
No fear, even if they plan to use nuclear weapons, we are protected. We must ask and then we shall receive. We need this event to happen guys so be optimistic, we will not lose anything if it doesn't happen, because we have gained something already and it is named HOPE, and that is enough isn't it? HOPE is energy and that will shift our reality to a better one, so plz don't criticize it and let time tell if this is going to happen or not, and don't be disappointed if it doesn't happen because eventually it should happen.

Much Love and Gratitude ....
Old 09-25-2008, 11:15 AM   #70
evollove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanat View Post
People misunderstand the "spiritual battle" for a battle of phyiscal survival and for physicality. Yes, the physical is important. But it is simpy a mirror of our mass consciousness. No ET can evolve for you. However, their high level of Light/Love/Presence/vibration and their massive numbers surrounding the Planet is forcing the overall vibration upwards. The energies from the center of our Galaxy, the Sun and Earth herself also participate in this. Best thing you can do to "help" is simply to allow all your dirt/darkness to surface and be processed out of the system in a responsible manner. Let go of the old rubbish and grow into the New/Now. Those who refuse this will lag behind. There is always free will.

If we are the "ground crew", then we are in the front line in this process. No one said it would be easy, but I think we all agreed at some point that it would be worth it!

Thank you Sanat.. I just registered to thank you for this. I feel it's so true and needed for all of us.

evollove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 11:29 AM   #71
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove View Post
Thank you Sanat.. I just registered to thank you for this. I feel it's so true and needed for all of us.

I love/evol your name Evollove It's like a standing wave of beauty!
Old 09-25-2008, 09:01 PM   #72
elias
Avalon Senior Member

A member named Sharyn is doing independent communication with Orion, which is quite interesting, you can find her channellings on the thread on Energetic
Forum. People this seems quite real and EXCITING!

SEE http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...html#post30311
Old 09-25-2008, 09:11 PM   #73
Teresa
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: The October 14th Event

Hi ~ This is 'just a suggestion'.....

Maybe we can get Seer and Astrologer, Michael St.Clair,
to post a Chart here for 'October 14th, 2008' ?

If not, is there anyone else who would like to do one ?

I can also do one.. if something like this is wanted.

Teresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 09:21 PM   #74
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
Hi ~ This is 'just a suggestion'.....

Maybe we can get Seer and Astrologer, Michael St.Clair,
to post a Chart here for 'October 14th, 2008' ?

If not, is there anyone else who would like to do one ?

I can also do one.. if something like this is wanted.

Both would be interesting. So please go ahead!

Here is a quote from the new message from our friend from the beyond, Matthew:

Quote:
First, the undeniable presence of other civilizations. If safety cannot be assured for people on the planet and souls in the star nations themselves for their announced appearance October 14, the delay in that occurrence would not be lengthy--simply, the time for this has come. And when it happens, it will be extremely disruptive especially within the US government, which long has been under Illuminati control and thus denied even the possibility of other civilizations' existence, much less admit that extraterrestrials have met with its leaders and the consequences meted out to those beings who came with only peaceful intentions. Second, the truth about who planned and executed "9/11." In the higher vibrations in which Earth is now orbiting, that truth cannot be hidden much longer; when it emerges along with its even deeper purpose than controlling oil resources in the Mideast, which is to dominate the entire planet and kill or enslave its peoples, the Illuminati's long reign of terror will meet its just end. The global impact of these two major events is part of the ongoing world transformation and spiritual renewal of Earth's humankind, the God-blessed "ascension" joint venture with your space brotherhood that all of you on the planet chose in pre-birth agreements to be participants.

It is equally important that you know what other individuals who also have the ability to tap into the collective consciousness are seeing. Many are accurately seeing what we have described in Earth's Golden Age—the loving, peaceful life of all peoples, the restoration of your planet's health and beauty, the harmonious co-existence of humankind with all of Nature. In this wondrous Earth that is on the near horizon and already created in the continuum, there is no fear, no violence or greed or bigotry or any other divisiveness that thrives in a third density world. The choice is yours as to which world you want to be in, but because of our unconditional love for every soul, we pray you will choose the one of love and peace.
http://www.matthewbooks.com/mm/anmviewer.asp?a=92&z=2

Last edited by Sanat; 09-25-2008 at 10:17 PM.
Old 09-25-2008, 10:34 PM   #75
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Below is Matthews response to the common saying that: "We cannot be saved by the ETs. We must fix things by ourselves". I am not suggesting there is not truth in this, but it has become a rather annoying mantra. And it is also based on the misunderstanding that assisting with worldly matters is the same as trying to interfere with our spiritual evolution/growth. The ETs are and have been a big part of our history as all is connected always. The extent of their assistance and opennes in doing so is directly tied to mankinds Level of Consciousness which has been rapidly growing for some time now. Thus, the 14 october event is a natural step up in accordance with were we are at this time. Matthews response to this offers a good balance:

Quote:
23. Some lightworkers are pleading for mass landings NOW and others are of the mind that Earth's peoples should stop looking to the skies for help because you're supposed to bring about all necessary reforms yourselves. Oh my! Divide and conquer? Your space family has been assisting Earth in ways you cannot, and they are not taking on the entire responsibility of transforming your world—they are working with you to manifest the world you want. And they cannot land en masse and delve right in with their pollution-clearing and other technologies until there is safety for them and all of you.
http://www.matthewbooks.com/mm/anmviewer.asp?a=92&z=2

Remember that "physical reality" is simpy a mirror reflecting our level of mass consciousness which fluctuates around an average value (same is true on the individual micro level). The ETs have the technology etc. to manifest changes rapidly in the 3D reality according to our level of evolvement. This is not "artificial intervention", but rather the mirror of "physical reality" reflecting back to us the changes that have taken place in our level of evolvement. It is OK for a sick person to accept assistence from benevolent helpers as long as they do not become a crutch for him, but rather help him to rid himself of all crutches...

Here I offer my personal measuring of our level of mass consciousness with respect to David Hawkins scale and also using his method. Make of it as you wish:

Level of mass consciousness at certain points in time:

1945: (160)

1980: (190)

1990: (205)

2000: (207)

2003: (206)

2008 (primo): (211)

2008 (today): (256)

In short: Below 200 thrives darkness, victim/abuse consciousness, isolation, fear/animalistic/ego. Above 200 is more and more empowerment, independance, happiness, Light/Love. We are moving in the right direction it seems, and DO take into consideration that the scale is exponential...

For those interested in a short but very good intro to this scale read this article of Steve Pavlina:

http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/200...consciousness/

And also the followup about how to raise it:

http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/200...consciousness/

Last edited by Sanat; 09-26-2008 at 09:46 AM. Reason: Wanted to add some stuff and clarify