Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-14-2008, 03:28 PM   #26
joet1980
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Light Workers Stand United 10-13-08

Dang we didn't have enough hope power!!
joet1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 03:31 PM   #27
arcora
Banned

The lightworkers are eerily quiet today.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 03:32 PM   #28
mas mow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
GALACTIC FEDERATION OF LIGHT

The people perish for lack of knowledge.
fed·er·a·tion (fd-rshn)

1. The act of federating, especially a joining together of states into a league or federal union.
2. A league or association formed by federating, especially a government or political body established through federal union.

gov·ern (gvrn

3. To control the actions or behavior of: Govern yourselves like civilized people.
4. To keep under control; restrain: a student who could not govern his impulses.

THE Govern - ment , governs the mental UNITED STATES or vibrations of human conciousness that presently exisist in opposition.

Government, Federation and Light = oil and water

Interessting post.

Maybe we have to ask now: why don't they call themself:

Alliance of Light.
mas mow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 03:42 PM   #29
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

Inrespect, what does i"Light worker" means? AND...What does it mean to be a "Light worker"? PLEASE correct me IF I am wrong, but doesn't Light worker means something about being in a state of a dimension, a some sort of "rank"?

For me, I belive in being a "energy worker" - A psychic who preforms being a free lancer of somesort, that who does "belive" in increaseing-awaken-exploreing the use of powers from meditating and practiceing, so being-trying to get to the next "stage" of each psychic-soul powers.

I do not know if anybody else does belive-knows what I mentioned, if they do or not, please reply. And...Thank You For Reading.
gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 03:50 PM   #30
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

It's still 14-10-2008 where I live...where is everyone looking for this ship? I don't think News at 10 will wanna show it...not yet at any rate...don't forget we are being controlled by the mass media...that includes Youtube...

Last edited by Mark; 10-14-2008 at 03:56 PM.
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 04:09 PM   #31
wintersun
Avalon Senior Member

People. PLEASE DO NOT associate being a LIGHTWORKER with this 14-10 c**p. Being a lightworker doesn't mean you buy into everything that some associate with it.

Last edited by wintersun; 10-14-2008 at 04:12 PM.
wintersun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 04:11 PM   #32
wintersun
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joet1980 View Post
Dang we didn't have enough hope power!!
Hahahahahhaha
Old 10-14-2008, 04:14 PM   #33
Suriel

Wink Re: Light Workers Stand United 10-13-08

Hello Lightworkers. Feel free to join my new group created October 14th. http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/group.php?groupid=63.
Old 10-14-2008, 04:15 PM   #34
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

im from the uk and heavy chemtrailijg in the last few days has lead to the inevitable thick white foggy cloud and incesant rain.. i like to keep an open mind and not disrespect anyones veiws. my take on things is that its too early in the game for ET to show or intervein.. i could be wrong im open to all and any ideas .
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 04:23 PM   #35
quest
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
Well, I've been ready for years and I think a whole lot of of us have been also. Do you think that those in power have any wish to tidy up anything - only the raping of everything. We are not allowed to clean up our act with the dictatorships we live under. The reason for the GFOL's messages and tomorrows events is so that we can see the world as it is - tell us that we are not lone and help us tidy our mistakes. This forum, the governments, etc will not do it for us - the ET's - bless them are the sort that do this for a living - so to speak - and they know how to tidy our mess us - we don't.
time to start wiping our own buds now. if et's would intervene, they would take a way our chance to pick up responsibility, grab our power. i am glad they don’t.
quest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 04:29 PM   #36
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun* View Post
On October 13th at 11:11pm, Light workers, you are being summoned to assist us in manifesting a timeline to welcome the Federation of Light to our world!
Well Time is almost up... still no show..

And Blossom Goodchild (or someone pretending to be her) signed on at ATS today and is now saying it might not be till February (no year given)

So it seems BG is getting hammered over there...

Now when nothing shows up by tomorrow the 15th I will expect answers to why all the forums were subjected to this spamming...

I hope you "Light Workers" realize what a blow you have struck to SERIOUS UFO research

It will take DECADES to bring credibility back to the field...
Old 10-14-2008, 04:50 PM   #37
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorgon View Post

It will take DECADES to bring credibility back to the field...
That's the chance you take when you investigate this subject any way.

Don't know where you all expected to see this ship - the worlds is a big place and I really don't think the News would be allowed to show it yet - the powers-that-be wouldn't like it one little bit - so if it ain't flying past your window then it does not exist?
Old 10-14-2008, 04:57 PM   #38
wintersun
Avalon Senior Member

Ok, now we are getting to the "explaining-why-it-didn't-happen" part. I don't buy it. Mass landing/sighting was said to happen, and it never did. No excuses, please
Old 10-14-2008, 05:08 PM   #39
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs down Re: Light Workers Stand United 10-13-08

the ufos are outside run for you lives

haha yea hate to say it but yeah that lady was full of bs i cant believe she even got as much hype as she did
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 05:12 PM   #40
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
haha yea hate to say it but yeah that lady was full of bs i cant believe she even got as much hype as she did
Hype? There is a whole new word for hype for Blossom. She hasn't posted on Avalon, because the 'men in white coats' is after her.
gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 05:13 PM   #41
wintersun
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
the ufos are outside run for you lives

Oh, you aint seen nothing

Try Peggy Kane on youtube! I doubt anyone could ever beat that sort of bs.

And you would be surprised how much people buy into it. Damn I'm gonna start my own religion and take money from my believers. I'll be a rich man in a month or two, I'm sure of it!!
Old 10-14-2008, 05:28 PM   #42
Euphor|a
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun* View Post
On October 13th at 11:11pm, Light workers, you are being summoned to assist us in manifesting a timeline to welcome the Federation of Light to our world!

At 11:11pm, we will repeat the following statement 11 times to allow it to manifest:

""WELCOME SPACE BROTHERS! WE ARE OPENING THE DOORS FOR YOUR MAGNIFICENT
LIGHT SHIP!

YOU ARE WELCOME TO OUR PLANET!"

Stand United and Fulfill your Destiny so we can welcome our intergalactic family and open the doors to Earth for them on October 14th.

Namaste,

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=KmdZYxHoq9w

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KmdZYxHoq9w&hl=fr&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KmdZYxHoq9w&hl=fr&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=rvQjNV...watch_response

repost and share everywhere and with everyone!

much love to you

namaste

You're kidding right?
Euphor|a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 05:29 PM   #43
WineHippie

don't you guys have anything better to do than ridicule people? why not just pass on what you consider to be "bs" and concentrate in an area where you can be a positive force. I just don't get it.
Old 10-14-2008, 05:29 PM   #44
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

Who quickly the 'told you so' people pop their heads up - you all feeling good about this? If you'd bother to research this subject then you would know that the 14th was the one date set and the next time frame that was given was between the 15th Oct 2008 and the first of Feb next year. And this has been said from the beginning.

I till like to believe that 'first connect' will come to pass because it's much better then the news I'm seeing on the telly at present.
Old 10-14-2008, 05:31 PM   #45
zorgon

Quote:
so if it ain't flying past your window then it does not exist?

Hmmm Since it was a 2000 mile ship and a gadzillion people were out watching the skies with hope and internet access do I really need it flying past my window or see it on News at 11 to know it was here or not?

Old 10-14-2008, 05:34 PM   #46
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by wintersun View Post
Damn I'm gonna start my own religion and take money from my believers. I'll be a rich man in a month or two, I'm sure of it!!
Great Idea

I could use a buck or two... Let's organize... I have so much data saved we could bamboozzle the masses for YEARS

Old 10-14-2008, 05:37 PM   #47
wintersun
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Great Idea

I could use a buck or two... Let's organize... I have so much data saved we could bamboozzle the masses for YEARS

Old 10-14-2008, 05:40 PM   #48
wintersun
Avalon Senior Member

I think this explains a lot

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php?op...=410&Itemid=70

Like him or not, DW was right all the time.
Old 10-14-2008, 05:49 PM   #49
zorgon

Quote:
If you'd bother to research this subject then you would know that the 14th was the one date set and the next time frame that was given was between the 15th Oct 2008 and the first of Feb next year. And this has been said from the beginning.
TOTAL BS

YOU need to do the Research...

From Blossoms own website...
http://www.blossomgoodchild.com/

The Message
spiritual reality

Blossom's most recent book “The Bridge” documents the messages channelled to her by the Cosmic Beings known as The Federation of Light. In her most recent encounters with them they have announced that one of their craft will appear in our skies on October 14th 2008 for a period of three days in such a way as to prove to us the existence of other life forms in the Universe. The Federation of Light stress that they come in LOVE to help us and our planet move to a new Higher Vibration of Love. They have asked Blossom to get this message out to as many people as possible.

TO LEADERS, GOVERNERS, POLITICIANS AND
ALL PEOPLE OF EARTH ….

We wish it to be understood that on the 14th day of your month of October in the year 2008 a craft of great size shall be visible within your skies. It shall be in the south of your hemisphere and it shall scan over many of your states.

We give to you the name of Alabama.

It has been decided that we shall remain within your atmosphere for the minimum of three of your twenty four hour periods.

During this time there will be much commotion upon your earth plane. Your highest authorities will be intruding into ‘our’ atmospherics that surround our ship. This ‘security field’ is necessary for us, as there shall take place a ‘farce’ from those in your world who shall try to deny that we come in LOVE.

NO more stalling... no more excuses... its DONE...

You want to waste your life waiting for a fictitious February be my guest

Here are the 6 pages of her channeled messages...

Show me where it says ANYTHING other than a guarantee of the 14th of Oct in the Southern Hemisphere

http://www.blossomgoodchild.com/inde...nnellings.html
Old 10-14-2008, 05:52 PM   #50
wintersun
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
TOTAL BS

YOU need to do the Research...

From Blossoms own website...
http://www.blossomgoodchild.com/

The Message
spiritual reality

Blossom's most recent book “The Bridge” documents the messages channelled to her by the Cosmic Beings known as The Federation of Light. In her most recent encounters with them they have announced that one of their craft will appear in our skies on October 14th 2008 for a period of three days in such a way as to prove to us the existence of other life forms in the Universe. The Federation of Light stress that they come in LOVE to help us and our planet move to a new Higher Vibration of Love. They have asked Blossom to get this message out to as many people as possible.

TO LEADERS, GOVERNERS, POLITICIANS AND
ALL PEOPLE OF EARTH ….

We wish it to be understood that on the 14th day of your month of October in the year 2008 a craft of great size shall be visible within your skies. It shall be in the south of your hemisphere and it shall scan over many of your states.

We give to you the name of Alabama.

It has been decided that we shall remain within your atmosphere for the minimum of three of your twenty four hour periods.

During this time there will be much commotion upon your earth plane. Your highest authorities will be intruding into ‘our’ atmospherics that surround our ship. This ‘security field’ is necessary for us, as there shall take place a ‘farce’ from those in your world who shall try to deny that we come in LOVE.

NO more stalling... no more excuses... its DONE...

You want to waste your life waiting for a fictitious February be my guest

Here are the 6 pages of her channeled messages...

Show me where it says ANYTHING other than a guarantee of the 14th of Oct in the Southern Hemisphere

http://www.blossomgoodchild.com/inde...nnellings.html
Dude, you rock