Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-14-2008, 03:00 PM   #1
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Lets play the guessing game

There are individuals that are members of these forums who are working for the negative power structure. Later on tonight I am going to use a method of devinition called pendulum dowsing to check and see ...

1. How many registered members are Illuminati.
2. How many non-registered illuminati are reading these forums.
3. What percentage of posts are made by the registered illuminati members.

I will not check individual members, that would be unethical. I just want everyone to get my intuitive take on the level of disinformation being presented, if any?

Take your guesses as to what the dowsing will turn up.

Yes, I know that some of you think that this is total B.S. I am aware of that and am completely accepting of it.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 03:23 PM   #2
historycircus

Default Re: Lets play the guessing game

Unethical? If your powers of divination are that strong, and you have the power to sniff out Illuminatti infiltration, by all means, name names. If you feel strong enough about it to create a thread like this, don't you think there is an obligation to use your powers to expose them? Besides, what good are percentages going to do us? Name names; put it all on the line.

If I were in charge of the PTB's assault on Avalon, this is the exact way I would go about doing it. I would foster paranoia and mistrust among the members, until they were too cautious and paranoid to post anymore. When I see posts and threads like this one, I don't see someone genuinely concerned about infiltration and disinformation. I see someone who ran across some post that disagreed or challenged a particular worldview, and instead of considering the other POV in a meaningful way, has decided to revert to their school-yard training.
Old 10-14-2008, 03:27 PM   #3
Donny

That sounds interesting, can it really work. Start with me as a test if you like, you have my permission..
Old 10-14-2008, 03:40 PM   #4
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by historycircus View Post
Unethical? If your powers of divination are that strong, and you have the power to sniff out Illuminatti infiltration, by all means, name names. If you feel strong enough about it to create a thread like this, don't you think there is an obligation to use your powers to expose them? Besides, what good are percentages going to do us? Name names; put it all on the line.

If I were in charge of the PTB's assault on Avalon, this is the exact way I would go about doing it. I would foster paranoia and mistrust among the members, until they were too cautious and paranoid to post anymore. When I see posts and threads like this one, I don't see someone genuinely concerned about infiltration and disinformation. I see someone who ran across some post that disagreed or challenged a particular worldview, and instead of considering the other POV in a meaningful way, has decided to revert to their school-yard training.
Wow, a little defensive arent we?
Old 10-14-2008, 03:43 PM   #5
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donny View Post
That sounds interesting, can it really work. Start with me as a test if you like, you have my permission..
No, please guess. This is the guessing game, not the convince the intuitive to cross the line game.
Old 10-14-2008, 03:48 PM   #6
unloadedgunn
Avalon Senior Member

Just one more quack hijacking what could be a useful forum, maybe if we just ignore this tripe, it will go away?
unloadedgunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 03:53 PM   #7
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by unloadedgunn View Post
Just one more quack hijacking what could be a useful forum, maybe if we just ignore this tripe, it will go away?[/QUOTE
]

Never heard of forum hijacking. Thread highjacking yes, kind of hard to hijack the whole forum without hacking it.
Old 10-14-2008, 05:37 PM   #8
Jeff Delano
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by unloadedgunn View Post
Just one more quack hijacking what could be a useful forum, maybe if we just ignore this tripe, it will go away?
A little nervous aren't we?? Might you be illuminati? Haha, I'm just messin around with you man.
Jeff Delano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 05:40 PM   #9
unloadedgunn
Avalon Senior Member

I'm actually CIA, and I'm not allowed to laugh on company time
unloadedgunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 06:54 PM   #10
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

This thread is just for fun, some one guess or I wont do the dowsing later.
Old 10-14-2008, 07:41 PM   #11
Whitewolf

Some character traits of the Illuminati (or evil itself)

1. It plays psychological games and performs mental summersaults and backbends in order to win arguments

2. It sows confusion and dissention

3. It has a dark, sardonic sense of humor (which it seems to have a hard time suppressing, even when it has the potential to expose it)

4. It infuses lies into truth (cloaking a boxload of **** with perfume)

5. It is a black wolf who dons sheep's clothing (trojan horses)

6. It is highly sophisticated at verbal retort and jargon

7. It never surrenders voluntarily and has a severe disdain for the idea and practice of "fair play"

8. It has a keen understanding of its enemy's desires and goals (and hates us for it)

9. It knows that it represents the "dark force" and is proud of it (rather than the common misperception that it "thinks" it is the good guy...believe me, no it doesn't)

10. It believes that it is infallible, or nearly so...its power on earth is almost absolute at this point. It thinks it now sees the ultimate prize in the not-so-far distance. In fact it believes it has the ability to surpass and defeat the Creator itself. Its arrogance is so unbridled that it actually thinks it can defeat Heaven itself!!

11. It doesn't think the seeds of its own destruction is the other side of the same coin that props up its dominion. Or if it does see it, it thinks it can suppress it. Again, its arrogance is virtually limitless

12. It doesn't seem to realize that the Legions of Light can defeat the Legions of Darkness. How wrong it is.

I personally believe that the Illuminati is in direct contact and alliance with demons in the spirit world and are colluding to install "hell on earth". They also realize that the possibility of "Heaven on Earth" is very real. That is their worst nightmare and it shall come to pass.

Goodness. Light. Heaven will win. Of that, I haven't a doubt.

Last edited by Whitewolf; 10-14-2008 at 07:46 PM.
Old 10-14-2008, 07:51 PM   #12
eris
Avalon Senior Member

i'll make a guess - i'd say there are, out of the 4300 ish members there are about 300 disinfo workers of one type or other lol

& the cynicism of the group & the quality of the posts has degenerated accordingly

percentage of posts approx one third

nice idea to dowse it

e
eris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:15 PM   #13
motov
Avalon Senior Member

deleted by me.

Last edited by motov; 10-14-2008 at 08:56 PM.
motov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:15 PM   #14
undetected
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by historycircus View Post
Unethical? If your powers of divination are that strong, and you have the power to sniff out Illuminatti infiltration, by all means, name names.
Well, sounds cool, but it's really unethical and against the universal laws, unless given permission from particular members. But then of course the illuminati wouldn't give permission so that gets us nowhere.

I'm in favour of the experiment, why not. But it should be noted, that no matter how good or bad jaguar's "powers" are, it's only him who knows. Whether he's 100% correct or totally wrong, we can't be sure one way or another. So yeah, it's basically a game and shouldn't start some paranoid ideas. If jaguar wants to try it, why not.

Personally I think there aren't as many illuminati here as just morons who like to mess around in forums. Maybe you can include it in the divination. ;]
undetected is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:16 PM   #15
ralok_j
Avalon Senior Member

1. 15
2. 45
3. 5.365%
ralok_j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:20 PM   #16
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

My guess is....

4,000 members

4 disinfo workers

400 people who naturally don't believe everything they read and hey, might even pull apart a BS theory or two.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:24 PM   #17
SpeedAdict
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitewolf View Post
Some character traits of the Illuminati (or evil itself)

1. It plays psychological games and performs mental summersaults and backbends in order to win arguments

2. It sows confusion and dissention

3. It has a dark, sardonic sense of humor (which it seems to have a hard time suppressing, even when it has the potential to expose it)

4. It infuses lies into truth (cloaking a boxload of **** with perfume)

5. It is a black wolf who dons sheep's clothing (trojan horses)

6. It is highly sophisticated at verbal retort and jargon

7. It never surrenders voluntarily and has a severe disdain for the idea and practice of "fair play"

8. It has a keen understanding of its enemy's desires and goals (and hates us for it)

9. It knows that it represents the "dark force" and is proud of it (rather than the common misperception that it "thinks" it is the good guy...believe me, no it doesn't)

10. It believes that it is infallible, or nearly so...its power on earth is almost absolute at this point. It thinks it now sees the ultimate prize in the not-so-far distance. In fact it believes it has the ability to surpass and defeat the Creator itself. Its arrogance is so unbridled that it actually thinks it can defeat Heaven itself!!

11. It doesn't think the seeds of its own destruction is the other side of the same coin that props up its dominion. Or if it does see it, it thinks it can suppress it. Again, its arrogance is virtually limitless

12. It doesn't seem to realize that the Legions of Light can defeat the Legions of Darkness. How wrong it is.

I personally believe that the Illuminati is in direct contact and alliance with demons in the spirit world and are colluding to install "hell on earth". They also realize that the possibility of "Heaven on Earth" is very real. That is their worst nightmare and it shall come to pass.

Goodness. Light. Heaven will win. Of that, I haven't a doubt.

Hello Whitewolf..
Hey men.. i'm agree with you on everysingle point that you deducted.
In some way we are thinking the same thing.. I feel you spoke the truth from deep inside, done that you explain in simle points what is going on for real, why so many people want to leave the forum or not to post anymore..

Look at the reaction.. When you are forced to do something, receive, play something that you DONT like, is because is FORCE IMPOSED.. Not naturally given.. And thas how the ilumminati, Natzi, etc is working right now.

Respect for your post!! keep the fence electrified
SpeedAdict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:32 PM   #18
Trishsgate
Avalon Senior Member

0.67%
1.13%
0.95%
with another 8% that are unawake or skeptical
Trishsgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:47 PM   #19
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

Remove the words 'illuminati' from your questions and look for deliberate disturbers instead.
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:52 PM   #20
arcora
Banned

Personally I think it's arrogant and egocentric to think that the Illuminati are remotely interested in what goes on here.

For that matter, please, throw my name into the hat. Then I'll know exactly what to think of dowsing if it shows up on your list.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:57 PM   #21
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
Personally I think it's arrogant and egocentric to think that the Illuminati are remotely interested in what goes on here.

For that matter, please, throw my name into the hat. Then I'll know exactly what to think of dowsing if it shows up on your list.
Like I said initially, I am ok with people thinking that this is total bs. That is totally understandable if one has never been exposed to an accurate intuitive dowser.

Seeing as how I am doing this to inform others and not to service myself, I would have a hard time finding arrogance and ego associated with the experiment.
Old 10-14-2008, 08:59 PM   #22
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Jetson View Post
Remove the words 'illuminati' from your questions and look for deliberate disturbers instead.
That is a huge grey area, it is better to stay with specific questions.
Old 10-14-2008, 09:02 PM   #23
eris
Avalon Senior Member

oh i was generalizing disrupters/disinfo/BS artists in my guess...havent a feeling for genuine ill uminarti types.. just saying... enjoyable thread
eris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:11 PM   #24
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
That is a huge grey area, it is better to stay with specific questions.
Well if youre talking about full blown 'Illuminati' members then I would say there would be 1 individual that would spend time on numerous forums and i dont see why that person would not have registered here.
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:29 PM   #25
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Drum roll............................................

Take this with discernment! No one intuitive is the end all be all of information gathering!

Total Registered Illuminati Members = 12

Total Percentage of Posts made by them = 3%

Total Number Illuminati who regularly read these forums and are not members = 134