Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 12-14-2008, 08:43 PM   #1
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default reptilian DNA?

Somebody told me that you might have reptilian DNA if:
-you are Rh(-)
-have a specific hairline, so called "widow's peak"
-have unusually low blood pressure and heart rate
-are attracted to rituals, hierarchy, symbolism ( although I read that if you are a bit reptilian you would rather avoid any type of ritual as it could activate that reptilian part in you and such people might be sought by reptilian entities)
- have good night vision

I do not know how much truth is in it.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 08:57 PM   #2
Sol Invictus
Banned

Default Re: reptilian DNA?

Mankind is a genetic manipulation and thus has alot of 'junk' dna thats not human. If only we knew what was what

Created as slaves to dig up the gold to keep an alien race living vast epochs of time and then left for dead and in denial from the moment disaster struck planet earth.

Wonder when the truth will finally be told to all those on earth who believe we are nothing more than an accident of evolution?
Sol Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 09:54 PM   #3
Sol Invictus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post

-are attracted to rituals, hierarchy, symbolism ( although I read that if you are a bit reptilian you would rather avoid any type of ritual as it could activate that reptilian part in you and such people might be sought by reptilian entities)
In our brain is a little part that loves, adores, craves rituals and ritualistic behaviour. It also loves, craves, lusts after order and 'everything in its place' type of world.

This little bit is our 'slave' mind, and 'they' know it. They use it at every possible opportunity.

Your a descendant from a slave race, so you would expect these behaviours bred into us.
Old 12-14-2008, 10:05 PM   #4
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
In our brain is a little part that loves, adores, craves rituals and ritualistic behaviour. It also loves, craves, lusts after order and 'everything in its place' type of world.

This little bit is our 'slave' mind, and 'they' know it. They use it at every possible opportunity.

Your a descendant from a slave race, so you would expect these behaviours bred into us.
So maybe that's why i do not like rituals. I heard (in a movie) that all human fetuses up to 4,5 months old( still in the womb) have reptilian tails.
Old 12-14-2008, 10:11 PM   #5
Sol Invictus
Banned

Thats a throw back and yes it is true. We even have a 'tail bone' lol.

I despise rituals and 'pomp and ceremony' (another dead give away) in all its forms.

My one bug though is that people refuse to think about where we came from in a logical manner with every one respecting the other to build a true picture.

However, if the truth ever came out there would be a blood bath on a global scale.
Old 12-19-2008, 12:08 PM   #6
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

Just have your DNA checked that will tell you....
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 12:37 PM   #7
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterman View Post
There is a genographic project where you can have your DNA checked. The problem is i do not know what they'll do with that information once they obtain it. I do not know either whether it will show the amount of reptilian genes.
https://genographic.nationalgeograph...hic/index.html
Old 12-19-2008, 12:49 PM   #8
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

The problem is defining what a reptile gene is. Other than the ones we have on this planet. But the most important aspect is to look at the percentage of difference. For example there is a 3% difference between humans and chimps, and a 5% difference for gorillas. So we really don't need to know what to look for we can begin by checking if there is a remarkable difference in the gnome.
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 07:41 AM   #9
Lunaris
Avalon Senior Member

i disagree..i went out with a reptilian...

they are not to be allocated under certain phsysical "systems"..they are chameleons after all...

they are always changing so we cannot see them for what they are..

i am doing research on this at this very moment..the closest thing i find is the connection to "sociopaths"...

these are the SAME characteristics they all have...i am just at the beginning of this and have no certain facts yet..only theories...

i spot them quite easily these days...

they ALL look different and ACT different...the 'beauty" of "mimicking" us...

yet..they are not like us "inside"

i have had 10 years experience with these beings..

unlucky i was..

lucky to STILL be alive...
Lunaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 07:45 AM   #10
Lunaris
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
-you are Rh(-)
- have good night vision

sorry to be a party pooper...none of that is true..

they are very hard to spot.

they "mimic" us so change as our fears and expectations do...
Lunaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 09:59 PM   #11
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterman View Post
Umm Waterman...Do you walk into a DOCs office and say "By the way ...can I have a DNA test to see if I'm all human?"...
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 10:13 PM   #12
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Bergudia.... read Stewert Swedlows book Blue Blood True Blood.... it's all about this... and yes.... if you are rh neg..... high reptillian mix..... snap... I'm your scaley slit eyed sister.... But look at video by George Kavasilas on youtube.. http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=gFMxsh0Q-Ho

Dont be put off by the galactic federation title He explains he's not Galacticfederation some one put that as post name... but if you watch them all they goin to serious reptillian history.... some reptillians are now encridible Christed beings so don't worry us lizards arn't all bad.... love and light A...
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 10:49 PM   #13
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonia View Post
Hi Bergudia.... read Stewert Swedlows book Blue Blood True Blood.... it's all about this... and yes.... if you are rh neg..... high reptillian mix..... snap... I'm your scaley slit eyed sister.... But look at video by George Kavasilas on youtube.. http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=gFMxsh0Q-Ho

Dont be put off by the galactic federation title He explains he's not Galacticfederation some one put that as post name... but if you watch them all they goin to serious reptillian history.... some reptillians are now encridible Christed beings so don't worry us lizards arn't all bad.... love and light A...
And just to think that I, who have those reptilian features, am a vegetarian, animal-lover, I suffer when I see what we are doing to earth... I guess the soul is not reptilian
Old 01-03-2009, 10:50 PM   #14
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
Mankind is a genetic manipulation and thus has alot of 'junk' dna thats not human. If only we knew what was what

Created as slaves to dig up the gold to keep an alien race living vast epochs of time and then left for dead and in denial from the moment disaster struck planet earth.

Wonder when the truth will finally be told to all those on earth who believe we are nothing more than an accident of evolution?
I think I Read somewhere that we were tampered with 66 times in our history....but what's so great...They can't touch our soul.
Old 01-03-2009, 11:38 PM   #15
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunaris View Post
i disagree..i went out with a reptilian...

they are not to be allocated under certain phsysical "systems"..they are chameleons after all...

they are always changing so we cannot see them for what they are..

i am doing research on this at this very moment..the closest thing i find is the connection to "sociopaths"...

these are the SAME characteristics they all have...i am just at the beginning of this and have no certain facts yet..only theories...

i spot them quite easily these days...

they ALL look different and ACT different...the 'beauty" of "mimicking" us...

yet..they are not like us "inside"

i have had 10 years experience with these beings..

unlucky i was..

lucky to STILL be alive...
Lunaris...Can we have more details if not too hard or personal?
Old 01-04-2009, 01:01 AM   #16
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Greeting's,
Many here and elsewhere, believe the Retilian agenda> is negative toward humankind, here on Terra? I tend to side with Atonia's and Stargazer's remarks; it does appear "we" humans, have had our DNA manipulated, and have been seeded from multiple areas within this portion of our Universe? I believe, this is one major reason, we exist? Too see> if there is a hope> for all species to co-exist as> one spiritual and physical being?
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 02:16 AM   #17
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by giovonni View Post
Greeting's,
Many here and elsewhere, believe the Retilian agenda> is negative toward humankind, here on Terra? I tend to side with Atonia's and Stargazer's remarks; it does appear "we" humans, have had our DNA manipulated, and have been seeded from multiple areas within this portion of our Universe? I believe, this is one major reason, we exist? Too see> if there is a hope> for all species to co-exist as> one spiritual and physical being?
And WE walked out the tower of Babel with no longer a single voice or mind. We had been transformed into a disjointed race no longer able to wage rebellion against our masters.
Old 01-04-2009, 05:43 AM   #18
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
-you are Rh(-)
- have good night vision

777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 05:52 AM   #19
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
I really needed that......lol
Old 01-04-2009, 06:27 AM   #20
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: reptilian DNA?

I think I Read somewhere that we were tampered with 66 times in our history....but what's so great...They can't touch our soul

No they can't> were the only ones that can mess that up.
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote