Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 07-19-2009, 11:59 PM   #26
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada
Default Re: Its a smoke screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Interesting train of thought, however the formation stops at the edge of the over seeded crop next to the fence and just short of it. The weeds in between the fence and the over seeded crop are as original.
I wonder if the programming affects certain geometric formations( wheat, barley, etc ) and the weeds etc are not capable of receiving the thought form patterns.
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 12:15 AM   #27
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Tone,

Have you tried reaching out to some of the sites that specialize in authenticity and deciphering crop circles? I believe one is the crop circle connecter.com. However, again, I don't think there is a link between what is happening in Wilshire or the Circles. There is an increase in swine flu cases (especially schools) happening in many areas right now, but are not being reported via mainstream media.

By the way, the 2012 movie focuses primarily on surviving such an event, not as much on the event occurring. I don't think the PTB is connected...There is a reason the trailer has yet to surface on mainstream television or theatre screens. It is only viewable via internet.

Okay, the peanut gallery will be heading out the back door now. :-)
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 02:08 AM   #28
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Or perhaps something to do with the materials used in making the fence? Is it what we in the US call barbed wire? Would it interfere somehow because of the metal? Was there enough room to place a fully formed circle elsewhere? Or is it a sign that things are going to be "off kilter." I like the premise that perhaps the interpretations are not fully correct or complete. I think this thread is one of the most interesting in Avalon. Just saying...LB
It looks as though from this picture that there was plenty of room for the entire formation.

Quote:
I wonder if the programming affects certain geometric formations( wheat, barley, etc ) and the weeds etc are not capable of receiving the thought form patterns.
Here are pics of one that was formed in a non agronomic crop from June 2009

Quote:
Have you tried reaching out to some of the sites that specialize in authenticity and deciphering crop circles? I believe one is the crop circle connecter.com. However, again, I don't think there is a link between what is happening in Wilshire or the Circles. There is an increase in swine flu cases (especially schools) happening in many areas right now, but are not being reported via mainstream media.
The web site that I am getting the pics from is www.cropcircleconnector.com you can check there and there where no circles from the 15th-18th reported. I am not saying that screams conspiracy or that this absolutely is a conspiracy. Hell, I could be completely off of my rockers and be comming up with total smoke to blow up everyones asses. However, my instincs are telling me different.

When you go onto google, then you click on the news section, then you type in Wiltshire and Swine Flu, there are numerous articles about schools across the entire country of England including Wiltshire that are saying that swine flu is becoming pandemic over there. Of course the percentage of people that have died from it verses the percentage of people that have contracted it is the same as any normal flu. So I don't exactly know where you are comming from when you say that the schools being infested with a virus is not being reported. Here, is the link the Google News search results. See for yourself...

LINK TO NEWS STORIES ABOUT SWINE FLU IN WILTSHIRE ENGLAND
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 05:53 AM   #29
no caste

Quote:
As you can see the formation is cut off by the edge of the field. The strange thing is that the defining line that cuts off the crop circle is a fence line as can be seen in this picture.

Even if the circle makers had a misfire and stuck this formation on the edge of this field by accident you would think that the non-planted weed like plant life in the field next to the one where the formation came down would have just been flattened in the same fashion as the crop. Why then would the circle makers intentionally cut off the edge on the formation and not just continue it in the plant life in the adjacent field next to it? Perhaps they are trying to tell us something about our current veiw of crop formations?

What if by cutting off the edge of the formation they are showing us that we are not seeing the total picture of crop formations at the moment? Could this be a sign that the information about recent crop formations is being suppresed and we are not being allowed to see the total picture? Only time will tell. Either way this goes, this is certainly an interesting set of circumstances happening in the fields of Wiltshire England.
I don't think it's cut off deliberately. It's the unity of the crop (genetically) maybe - because the weeds/ fallow field are next to it are mixed species - or, also likely in my mind, the actual height of the crop plants.

But if there IS a clue here, maybe it's that there is a reason why circles appear in crops: and that is their genetic unity.

Why it's off-target (full crop field) is a new one isn't it? Hey, maybe farmers in Wiltshire use Monsanto seeds, specially designed to bend over when satellite beams zap 'em.

Last edited by no caste; 07-20-2009 at 05:58 AM.
Old 07-20-2009, 06:08 AM   #30
no caste

If it was rainy, as Swanny said, that would explain why none appeared for a while.

I was kind of kidding about Monsanto, though some crop circles, I've heard (e.g. on THEWATCHER's thread) are not created by ETs - the tech is also used by the military etc. BUT, if it is a beautiful imprint from off-world intelligence, on a grouped species, theoretically, as humans who view them, they are meant for us, as a grouped species.

Humans are genetically similar like crops.

Or

They're not meant for us, at all (though we get to notice!). Earth is a way station. It's a communication . Maybe between ETs. Or maybe an ancient us - who kind of forgets WTF it is we're supposed to recognize.

Last edited by no caste; 07-20-2009 at 06:25 AM.
Old 07-20-2009, 01:14 PM   #31
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Another explanation could be more scientific and less philisophical for this cut off crop circle. At the outer edges of the spiral arms are circles that have an orbiting around them two smaller dots each. If this represents a diagram of an atom then it would be Helium. Here is a cut an paste from an article explaining how science has been using the artificial isotope Helium 5 that quickly decays into helium 3 or 4 to do research.

LINK TO HELIUM 5 ARTICLE

Quote:
Helium 5 is an artificially produced isotope of the naturally occurring helium gas. Helium is the second lightest element, and heads the noble gas group of the periodic table. It occurs naturally as the helium-2 and helium-3 isotopes, the main sources being the natural gas fields of the United States. The exotic helium isotopes are formed in particle accelerators and include helium-5, helium-6 and helium-7.
Maby this crop formation is showing us that it is important to study this helium 5 and what happens to it as it decays?
Old 07-20-2009, 02:47 PM   #32
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Or maybe the persons who were making the circles could not get close enouth to the fence with there circle making equipment so had to stop.

I am in no way trying to debunk your theories but I even though I do read all of this stuff, like to keep an open mind and find other posibillities.
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 02:52 PM   #33
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Also in closeup, it appears that the path ground level between the circle and the fence is lower, so maybe it was there but in mid air, so to speak..
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 07:33 PM   #34
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

I have only been working on the crop circle phenomena for a few weeks now. As far as what the crop circles are, here is the best I can come up with. The general purpose of them is to allow us some hard material evidence that there is intelligence in this universe that is higher than our own.

They are higher dimensional art work that carries the message of the Universe being geometric in nature. As far as the logistics of how they come down, they are in my opinion a group effort between 5th dimensional and 4th dimensional ascended humanoids. These would be both extra terrestrial and perhaps even originally some from this world.

In other words, they where once like us and evolved to higher states of consciousness in these higher dimensions. The 4th dimensional guys still have bodies like we might think of them, however they are made of light due to the radically enhanced form of reality the exist in. They fly the UFO’s that are bright white or golden white in color.

Then the 5th dimensional guys are some what omnipresent and are to far off from our vibrational frequency for us to be able to see them. They are however living at an even higher level of reality than the 4d guys so they are capable of accomplishing more with their thought forms. My current theory is that the 5d guys lay down the thought form on the fields, kind of like a coloring book. Then the 4d guys use their technology to actually fill in the lines, kind of like a kid does with a coloring book.

Watch the formations that come down tomorrow (7/25/09) very closely. My original prediction was that there would be a formation that came down that would enable us to decode the hieroglyphic writing that was in the late June formations. I had originally said that it would come down in 4 stages starting way back on the 15th of July.

Nothing has been reported of the sort, however what I was dowsing was when the thought forms would be laid down by the 5th dimensional beings. At the time I did not factor in the 4d guys having to finish it off with their technology because I had not figured out that much of it yet.

The 25th was the day that I had said that the formation would be completed. Now I know that this is the day when the thought form that precedes the actual formation will be completed. That is tomorrow. If I am right about this, then tomorrow there should be the largest most revealing formation of all time in the fields of Wiltshire when the sun comes up. We will see.
Old 07-24-2009, 07:40 PM   #35
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

There's two new ones in the crop circle thread in Avalon.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 09:37 PM   #36
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...545#post155545
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 09:51 PM   #37
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Its a smoke screen

I get lost sometimes on these threads but I seem to remember someone predicting some crop circles on certain days and they thought that they didn't appear but I think I remember July 19th being on of the dates so here it is. I wish I could remember who predicted them? Was it Tone3? Can anyone find the post?
cosmictexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 11:24 PM   #38
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

There were two reported circled on 7/19 and then one 7/22, and a fourth on 7/24. So it seems there was something to Tone's predictions. http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2...ejuly2009.html
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 12:54 AM   #39
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmictexan View Post
I get lost sometimes on these threads but I seem to remember someone predicting some crop circles on certain days and they thought that they didn't appear but I think I remember July 19th being on of the dates so here it is. I wish I could remember who predicted them? Was it Tone3? Can anyone find the post?
Wow, thats a shocker, the peanut gallery has something to say. I did not see that one comming, lol.

Last edited by tone3jaguar; 07-25-2009 at 02:38 AM.
Old 07-25-2009, 02:07 AM   #40
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

And just to clarify here is the original thread where I made the prediction.

CLICK HERE FOR ORIGINAL PREDICTION THREAD

When I did the original dowsing I first searched for the answer to who was primarily responsible for the formations. Here is the line of questioning that I came up with and the answers that I came up with. This first question was asked to my higher self

Q: Higher Self, are the crop formations containing the alien looking hieroglyphic writing the work of higher dimensional intelligence?

A: Yes

Q: Higher Self, what dimension are the beings primarily responsible for the crop formations located in?

A: 5th dimension / density

Q: Higher self, can you please act as a mediate between myself and the "circle makers"

Q: Circle makers, are you planning on making a formation in Wiltshire that will enable us to decode the hieroglyphic writing contained in the two formations from Late June 2009?

Q: Circle makers, do you use technology to make the crop formations?

A: No

Q: Circle makers, do you use thought forms to make the crop formations?

Q: Circle makers, are you planning on making this formation in the near future?

Q: Circle makers, are you going to create the thought forms for this formation in stages?

Q: Circle makers, how many stages of thought forms are you planning on for this formation?

A: 4

Q: Circle makers what is the date in this time line when you plan on forming the first thought form for this formation?

A: July 15th

Q: Circle makers (then I continued on asking what the other 4 dates where and they came up, July 19, 23rd, and 25th)

So that is how I went about doing my best to discover what the circle makers where up to. The answers to these questions where divined using shamanic intuitive pendulum dowsing. One of the hazards of working with the higher dimensions is that they never volunteer information. It is like pulling teeth. If you do not ask exactly the right specific questions, then you end up with incomplete answers.

I believe that is what has happened with this prediction that I assumed I was dead on with. I was the first to point out before anyone else did that it was appearing that it was not. I feel it is important to point that out. Go back and read the posts I have made about this and try to find an individual who points out my mistakes before I do. You won't find any.

That being said, I was perplexed as to what the deal was with this. I had been able to accurately predict when the ET's where going to start to disclose their presence. Which I believe was manifest in the late June crop circles that had the hieroglyphic style writing in them. Here is the thread where I made that prediction.

LINK TO APRIL PREDICTION OF EARLY JULY BEING THE TIME OF THE ET'S FORCED DISCLOSURE.

Another reason that I was perplexed was because I was able to accurately predict when the first CME would happen on the 7th of July as can be seen by reviewing post #54 in THIS THREAD

Perhaps I am over confident in my dowsing accuracy, perhaps I am not. As the days wore on past the original date when my prediction had said the formation was supposed to start I kept on dowsing by once again getting my higher self to mediate with the circle makers. I was asking things like "Did you manifest the first stage of your thought form on the farm land around Wiltshire?" I would get a yes to this, I kept on asking every day and they kept on assuring me that they where following through with their plan.

This is when I started wondering if it was being covered up, which is why I started this thread. I trust my dowsing from years of accurately matching scientific plant tissue and soil nutrient samples in my now dormant career as a golf course superintendent. I knew that something had to be off. I figured that it was that the formations where not being reported because of how shocking they where. This was the wrong assumption. Moreover, by this time I started allowing my ego to get overly involved in the process. The only way to remain completely accurate is to leave the ego out of it.

Then today I had gone ahead and done some Hemi-Sync meditation that I started doing as a result of the recomendation of Doctor Burham on the Project Camelot Radio Show. The exercise that I was doing was actually training for asking questions and then later on after the session has ended the answers are supposed to come to you. Well I was sitting there a few hours later pondering WTF was up with these formations, and it came to me. There where more than one type of being involved in the circle making.

You see, I had fallen into the trap of my own arrogance in assuming that I had asked all that needed to be asked. This is very easy to do when doing work like this in such a public format. You are doing your best to keep the part of your ego that wants to be right at bay. While simultaniously doing your best to stay in the moment so you can know exactly what questions to ask. Well on these matters the ego had temporarily won the battle. However, the fat lady had not sung yet on this one. Moreover, the Hemi-Sync session I did snapped me out of it and allowed me once again to be clear, and also for the questions I should be asking to be unveiled.

So then I started up the line of questioning once again

Q: Higher self, are there more than one group of beings working together on the crop formations?

(Then suddenly I get a visual image in my minds eye of a ufo laying down the crop inside a predetermined pattern)

Q: Are there 4th dimensional beings that are finalizing the formations by using their technology to manifest the thought forms laid down by the 5th density beings?

Q: Did the original circle makers that I was communicating with through you lay down the appropriate thought forms on the dates I specified?

Q: Is the reason that they have not shown up yet because the 4th density part of the circle making team has not modified the crop inside of the thought form yet?

Q: Higher self, can you mediate between me and the team of 4th density beings that are actually manifesting the crop formations by modification of the crops?

Q: 4th density crop formation manifestors, do you use your tech to lay down the crops within the parameters of the thought forms of the 5th density part of the team? (I know I already asked my higher self this question, but it does not hert to ask multiple different sources the same kinds of questions)

Q: 4th density crop formation manifestors, are you willing to tell me when you plan on using your tech to lay down the crops in this large formation that the 5th density part of the team has already told me they have outlined with their thought forms?

Q: When?

A: July 25th between 3:00am and 5:30am Wiltshire time.

So there you have it folks. I am laying it all out there on the line. I am like a drunk person at the Black Jack table that is addicted to this particular subject line and enjoy the thrill of watching to see if it comes true. If I loose, then I will go bust and no one will ever believe any kind of prediction I ever try to make again. Which is ok because I never aspired to be a future teller anyway. Truth is I am just board and experimenting with my already personally verified talent.

If I win, then I will get some noteworthy appreciation for showing people how and who is responsible for the formations. This will serve others more than it serves me because it might open some skeptical eyes. Either way I win because I am not famous and have very little to loose on this. I still can go back and get a job as a superintendent if my attempt at a career as an intuitive goes down in flames with this. I enjoy both of these lines of work, therefore I can't loose here.

Last edited by tone3jaguar; 07-25-2009 at 02:10 AM.
Old 07-25-2009, 02:15 AM   #41
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The repeat of the virus out break that turned out to be nothing in America and will turn out to be nothing in the rest of the world is a smoke screen. Instead of stating why this is a smoke screen I will just say, hold on to something. Some rather revealing large scale documents are about to be published and the PTB are trying their best to keep people from paying attention to it. They will be world news if they come as I am relatively sure they will. This is not based off of any insider info, this is totally my intuition. Commence the pie throwing contest.

Its not just a smoke screen here.............I went to my county's web page and seen information on what we need to do to keep safe. Oh I know what they have planned in the States. I wish you were right.

I know the media is finally picking up on obama's birth certificate but what ever happens happens I guess.

I will just be sitting here waiting LOL
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 02:34 AM   #42
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Its not just a smoke screen here.............I went to my county's web page and seen information on what we need to do to keep safe. Oh I know what they have planned in the States. I wish you were right.

I know the media is finally picking up on obama's birth certificate but what ever happens happens I guess.

I will just be sitting here waiting LOL
The media where hammering on the birth certificate fiction way back in October 2008 in their last ditch effort to try to sway the election when they new defeat was imminent. Fox news here in the states would not shut up about it for days. They even went as far as to say that this made up story about a fake birth in the US was evidence that he was a Muslim Terrorist. This story went down in flames then because it was not true. The only people in America who still buy into it are dumb ass born again red necks who thought that Palin was the right choice because she is a Jesus Worshiper, LOL

All countries are run by the PTB. If you see it on your countries web site then it is probably propaganda. When we where supposedly having an H1N1 outbreak over here in North America the state department issued warnings not to travel or go into large groups of people unless absolutely nessesary. Guess what? Not a single person in the entire United States of America had anything more than sever flu symptoms from it. The only people who died from it where the original contactees / infectees that where exposed in Mexico. After only a few hosts the virus had mutated into a non-lethal pathogen. This will be the case no matter where they release it. Initially the first people might get sick enough to die. Then as the virus spreads from host to host, even though it is synthetic, it mutates into a less lethal pathogen. Viruses do this so that they can maximize the number of infectees. They don't spread very fast if the people with the virus stay in their houses an die. It is all made up fear mongering, don't fall for it.
Old 07-25-2009, 02:49 AM   #43
no caste

Quote:
Here is a cut an paste from an article explaining how science has been using the artificial isotope Helium 5 that quickly decays into helium 3 or 4 to do research.
LINK TO HELIUM 5 ARTICLE
Maby this crop formation is showing us that it is important to study this helium 5 and what happens to it as it decays?
There is a Helium shortage, which started 2006/07. Helium has also been in the (particle physics) news lately.

Helium’s shrinking bubble
Helium is the lifeblood of large particle accelerators. As the world’s supply dwindles, the particle physics community must take steps to preserve this precious commodity or learn to live without it. - By Calla Cofield
July 2009 Issue
http://www.symmetrymagazine.org/cms/?pid=1000723

Shortage of helium gas no laughing matter
Updated 12/2/2007
http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...2-Helium_N.htm
Old 07-25-2009, 02:05 PM   #44
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Tone3 for taking me on the journey. Even if this prediction doesn't come true I will still believe. But my feelings say that yes it will come true.
cosmictexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 02:16 PM   #45
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmictexan View Post
Thanks Tone3 for taking me on the journey. Even if this prediction doesn't come true I will still believe. But my feelings say that yes it will come true.
Oh sorry man, I thought you where being sarcastic with the other post. I assumed that you had read the other posts in this thread. My bad, there I go again assuming that I am right. Thank you for you support.
Old 07-25-2009, 03:02 PM   #46
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

On the H1N1.......I am living in an isolated community in the sub-arctic, why do you guy's think that Inuit Babies ( not their parents ) and old people that have never left their communitries have the H1N1 virus???? i work in the hospital up here and am seeing patients from these isolated communities flying in with this! i very much doubt that they have been to Mexico... or had any contact- what about the small babies? im thinking via vaccinations!! exposing weak immune/DNA.....lines.
Old 07-25-2009, 04:18 PM   #47
no caste

Quote:
Originally Posted by 333mark333 View Post
On the H1N1.......I am living in an isolated community in the sub-arctic, why do you guy's think that Inuit Babies ( not their parents ) and old people that have never left their communitries have the H1N1 virus???? i work in the hospital up here and am seeing patients from these isolated communities flying in with this! i very much doubt that they have been to Mexico... or had any contact- what about the small babies? im thinking via vaccinations!! exposing weak immune/DNA.....lines.
I keep going back to genetic reasons too

The crop circles are in mono-crops. This one has a bit that isn't. Surely the circle-makers intended that? You's assume they have enough tech to not make a boo-boo, with placing an array like this.

At this point the virus has spread enough to not have Mexico be a consideration anymore IMO. I sure about wondering about its "targets" too, especially that it's hard on the young (it's uncharacteristic). I wouldn't call it weak DNA (perhaps different markers?), but weak immune is coming into it - with either environmental factors or a person's pre-existing medical conditions. This virus H1N1 goes deeper into the lungs than others do.

This crop circle is not intact. I do not usually mull crop circles too much, but this one grabs me.
Old 07-25-2009, 04:34 PM   #48
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
I keep going back to genetic reasons too

The crop circles are in mono-crops. This one has a bit that isn't. Surely the circle-makers intended that? You's assume they have enough tech to not make a boo-boo, with placing an array like this.

At this point the virus has spread enough to not have Mexico be a consideration anymore IMO. I sure about wondering about its "targets" too, especially that it's hard on the young (it's uncharacteristic). I wouldn't call it weak DNA (perhaps different markers?), but weak immune is coming into it - with either environmental factors or a person's pre-existing medical conditions. This virus H1N1 goes deeper into the lungs than others do.

This crop circle is not intact. I do not usually mull crop circles too much, but this one grabs me.
I agree, i find it interesting that these young babies and children who have not really left their northern communities are coming into our Hospital with H1N1.......goto wonder why the parents or other family members are fine.......its very interesting as i work in records and have all this information.
Old 07-25-2009, 07:12 PM   #49
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Viruses can be transmitted in the non-material wave form as proven by the Russian scientific research that David Wilcock has provided on his web site and talks. If they try to needle me they are going to get a vaccination shoved right up their asses.
Old 07-25-2009, 07:24 PM   #50
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Viruses can be transmitted in the non-material wave form as proven by the Russian scientific research that David Wilcock has provided on his web site and talks. If they try to needle me they are going to get a vaccination shoved right up their asses.
Yeah there are various paths that these viruses can be introduced, unfortunately we do not have the information today!

What do you think of this:

Researchers at the University of Wales claim that the flu epidemic could possibly be caused by particles in the stratosphere coming down to the Earth's surface. The scientists believe these particles could contain the DNA molecules or trigger organisms or the actual virus itself, which is brought to Earth by microwaves during sunspots or other peaks of solar activity. The scientists believe by monitoring the peaks of solar activity it could help predict other epidemics as there is a short time lapse between a solar activity and the effects reaching Earth.
Publisher: Financial Times Ltd.
Publication Name: The Independent
Subject: Retail industry
ISSN: 0951-9467
Year: 2000

Other than we have not really had too much solar activity if any as of late.

On the needles subject- im with you on this one!! lock and loaded.

Last edited by 333mark333; 07-25-2009 at 07:32 PM.