Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 01-01-2010, 10:04 AM   #1
MahatmaWatcher
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Nice approach!

Not that it should've been unexpected.

The name/definition "Watcher", I mean, in the social group (political and metapolitical philosophy) that I (and also you?) could be neatly categorized in, should be quite common. The term "watcher" isn't frequent enough according to my estimation, now that I actually think about it. With access to youtube and facebook these days anyone could be a "watcher". Or rather... anyone might "think" he actually was one. And you couldn't really argue against it either, since what they actually were doing was "watching"... Youtube. And there's nothing wrong with that - Youtube <---> Metube - Whynottube? It's just that it is not "watching TV" I am refering to - I would have been calling myself "TV Guide", or something like that, if it was from Youtube my disposition had grown. And I don't want to pretend I know who you (The Watcher) are, but my feeling is that you do not consider yourself a TV guide either? (No. I am not criticizing your references to youtubem if that us what you think.) I have frankly never heard of you before, but I'm sure I can't stop myself from checking "you" (your message) out. I just wanted to assure you that I have not entered this forum, with this handle to provoke, mock, make fun of you,

...especially.

So what do I do? I do enjoy provocation within reasonable limits in general, though. As long as it makes people think and no one gets (seriously) hurt.

Sidenote: Which reminds me that the forum actually censored my post I wrote the other day, so I was wondering if I'd mistaken Avalon/Camelot for the Disney forum. Then I realized it was probably because there's been so many alien abduction on minors latley.

"Mock/mockery", I really don't know the definition as such as I am from Sweden. Yes I know about the translation engines, but I am from
S W E D E N - you know the country where no one needs to work and just live of welfare? I'm not going to open up another browser window just to define a word which I think I can manage without an exact definition of. In Swedish "Mocka" is the definition of clearing out the dung from horses' boxes. I guess "mockery" is somewhat related to "satire"? - and I must say satire is a handy tool if it is treated with respect and if it is not abused.

"Make fun of" is a concept that I do not like. It implies that something is so ...negative in, primarily, an emotional sense (boring, tragic, agonizing etc) that you have to "make" fun. Artificial fun? How fun is that?

I enjoy humour very much - it allows me to get out alive while reflecting on my own mistakes. Without humour I'd have more anxiety than everyone in this country, together, because I did so many stupid things (I don't do mistakes anymore - ever) - and I'm sure you've heard the figures regarding the suicide rates? On the other hand, if I would find humour repulsive, I would probably refrain from reflecting on experiences. Well, you shouldn't look back, they say - but then how could someone turn their experiences into understanding? Well, I think they mean that you shouldn't look back unless there's something there that you need to know... or if you lack humour (important!).

Regarding my handle, it's kind of self explanatory. We're mostly watching ...other natural kingdoms, very much like an ornithologist. Yeah, that's it. I'm an ornithologist.

What do you Watch, if you don't mind me asking?

Regards,

The Mahatma Watcher
Old News
But Real News

Last edited by MahatmaWatcher; 01-01-2010 at 10:18 AM. Reason: Removed some formatting - TWICE
MahatmaWatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 03:19 PM   #2
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Nice approach!

Removed from The Watcher forum as inappropriate
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 05:23 PM   #3
Myplanet2
In The Mists

what is this????
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 05:29 PM   #4
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

You have a very captivating way of presenting your position..

to answer your question..

i watch Us.
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 09:33 PM   #5
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

This thread was placed within my thread/sub forum so was removed immediately. No threads are to be started there without my express permission
Old 01-02-2010, 05:12 AM   #6
MahatmaWatcher
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
...so was removed immediately. No threads are to be started there...

Yes, Sir. I'm so sorry. I'm kind of new here,
you see. I hope I didn't offend you, somehow.
I'm sure you could ask an administrator
to set-up conditions for posting there.

But I'm kind of disappointed, because you did reply twice,
to this thread, but you never answered any of my questions.
And I can understand that too. Not that I demand anything from you
actually, but I still find it a little strange that you wouldn't even say:

"Hello..."

Perhaps you found my post so intriguing that you just wouldn't rush
through it? Maybe... you're actually looking for the right moment where you would
find some peace and quiet, so you could answer my post with
the level of attention it deserves?

In that case, allow me to
lift the heavy burden from your
shoulders and to tell you:

"...it's okay. Don't worry about it."

Regards,
Mahatma Watchers
"Don't flatter yourself... the only reason why
we can watch them, is because they let us"
-P.P. - founder of the MW:s
MahatmaWatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 06:11 AM   #7
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings ~ are you a watcher, in the mode of observation ???
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 06:12 AM   #8
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Question 2) We kind of wondered to, about Barry's useage of the name,
watcher, as, it does have an alignment, so-to-speak,
related to wingmakers ~ tell us more,
about your observing/or, your watching...

what are you on the look-out for ???
Old 01-02-2010, 06:14 AM   #9
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

question 3) other kingdoms

such as the plant kingdom ???

or, the mineral kingdom ???

or, beings with an assortment of dna, that roam this world/ or fly discarnate thru the ethers ???

(and, if so, what types of dna are you watching the closest ???)

likely - carian/or bird races/or bird tribes ???

the real thoth, was NOT a bird man ~ when he was in his glory, and, positive poles, he was a mahatma

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 01-02-2010 at 06:58 AM.
Old 01-03-2010, 02:08 AM   #10
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahatmaWatcher View Post

Not that it should've been unexpected.

The name/definition "Watcher", I mean, in the social group (political and metapolitical philosophy) that I (and also you?) could be neatly categorized in, should be quite common. The term "watcher" isn't frequent enough according to my estimation, now that I actually think about it. With access to youtube and facebook these days anyone could be a "watcher". Or rather... anyone might "think" he actually was one. And you couldn't really argue against it either, since what they actually were doing was "watching"... Youtube. And there's nothing wrong with that - Youtube <---> Metube - Whynottube? It's just that it is not "watching TV" I am refering to - I would have been calling myself "TV Guide", or something like that, if it was from Youtube my disposition had grown. And I don't want to pretend I know who you (The Watcher) are, but my feeling is that you do not consider yourself a TV guide either? (No. I am not criticizing your references to youtubem if that us what you think.) I have frankly never heard of you before, but I'm sure I can't stop myself from checking "you" (your message) out. I just wanted to assure you that I have not entered this forum, with this handle to provoke, mock, make fun of you,

...especially.

So what do I do? I do enjoy provocation within reasonable limits in general, though. As long as it makes people think and no one gets (seriously) hurt.

Sidenote: Which reminds me that the forum actually censored my post I wrote the other day, so I was wondering if I'd mistaken Avalon/Camelot for the Disney forum. Then I realized it was probably because there's been so many alien abduction on minors latley.

"Mock/mockery", I really don't know the definition as such as I am from Sweden. Yes I know about the translation engines, but I am from
S W E D E N - you know the country where no one needs to work and just live of welfare? I'm not going to open up another browser window just to define a word which I think I can manage without an exact definition of. In Swedish "Mocka" is the definition of clearing out the dung from horses' boxes. I guess "mockery" is somewhat related to "satire"? - and I must say satire is a handy tool if it is treated with respect and if it is not abused.

"Make fun of" is a concept that I do not like. It implies that something is so ...negative in, primarily, an emotional sense (boring, tragic, agonizing etc) that you have to "make" fun. Artificial fun? How fun is that?

I enjoy humour very much - it allows me to get out alive while reflecting on my own mistakes. Without humour I'd have more anxiety than everyone in this country, together, because I did so many stupid things (I don't do mistakes anymore - ever) - and I'm sure you've heard the figures regarding the suicide rates? On the other hand, if I would find humour repulsive, I would probably refrain from reflecting on experiences. Well, you shouldn't look back, they say - but then how could someone turn their experiences into understanding? Well, I think they mean that you shouldn't look back unless there's something there that you need to know... or if you lack humour (important!).

Regarding my handle, it's kind of self explanatory. We're mostly watching ...other natural kingdoms, very much like an ornithologist. Yeah, that's it. I'm an ornithologist.

What do you Watch, if you don't mind me asking?

Regards,

The Mahatma Watcher
Old News
But Real News

I see very little to respond to here other than asking you where are you coming from with this? As for my being a watcher, yes I am, and this will be fully explained in my own time in my thread. Thankyou, Barry
Old 01-03-2010, 02:11 AM   #11
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahatmaWatcher View Post

Yes, Sir. I'm so sorry. I'm kind of new here,
you see. I hope I didn't offend you, somehow.
I'm sure you could ask an administrator
to set-up conditions for posting there.

But I'm kind of disappointed, because you did reply twice,
to this thread, but you never answered any of my questions.
And I can understand that too. Not that I demand anything from you
actually, but I still find it a little strange that you wouldn't even say:

"Hello..."

Perhaps you found my post so intriguing that you just wouldn't rush
through it? Maybe... you're actually looking for the right moment where you would
find some peace and quiet, so you could answer my post with
the level of attention it deserves?

In that case, allow me to
lift the heavy burden from your
shoulders and to tell you:

"...it's okay. Don't worry about it."

Regards,
Mahatma Watchers
"Don't flatter yourself... the only reason why
we can watch them, is because they let us"
-P.P. - founder of the MW:s
Pity you stretched the thread, makes reading most annoying. Once you have actually put a direct question to me I will gladly answer. A Watchers time is never his own