Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-25-2008, 04:38 AM   #1
Wanderer369
Avalon Senior Member

Default Henry paulson is a freaking alien!!! *Waste of Space* Simon - Saundra

source John Robie

http://www.projectcamelot.org/john_robie.html

“My information is that the only way they can be recognized is by a deformed finger on one of their hands. To hide this they usually wear gloves or a bandage on the finger as if they have had an injury.

The fact that they look like us and mingle amongst us secretly begs the questions: Why are they here and what are their intentions? Why are they so secretive? There are people in very high places who consider them a threat and have squads out looking for them with intent to kill. This is no doubt why they stay secret. The truth is that we fear what we don't understand
It's not known what their true form is. The deformed finger strongly suggests that do not look like us in their true form.”

HENRY PAULSON IS DEAD…JAN.2

The original article, Shady but what better place to let information leak out on that isn’t going to cause uproar. A lot of BS in here but I think the big picture is relevant; he was taken out and replaced.

http://www.worldreports.org/news/109..._in_the_chest_

This video brings up a good point that holographic imaging is a strong possibility and most likely a reality. Watch Henry Paulson's facial expressions, his eyes darting all over the freaking place. Not once on TV the last 2 weeks have I seen him that ill composed. Look up the WHite House Vidoe if it is still available, the 1st interview shot after the assassination stories surfaceds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIPVrMLXgBc

Did anyone watch CSPAN today?

Notice Henry Paulson’s LEFT HAND; PINKY FINGER…IT WAS A DEFORMED MESS.

We are about to write an alien imposter a 700 Billion dollar check WITH NO OVERSITE…if he was taken out in January, most likely because he wasn’t going to play ball; put him on ice and thaw out the doppelganger.

That was until of course they could replace him with whoever this ALIEN is. Watch his composure on the White House video and then watch him on TV TODAY its not the same guy.

I think the Paulson today might be an imposter the proof is very little but for some reason it tugged on me today when i came home from lunch and watched cspan, for some reason i kept noticing his nasty deformed pinky, suddenly the camelot article popped into my head...so I thought I would share it.

one other note….

7 July
Camelot Posting

1) The provocation by non-compliance in Iran
2) The upcoming attack on Iran
3) Intense repercussions on the USA
4) The IMF 'overtly' intervening in US financial matters via the Federal Reserve
5) The coming collapse of the dollar
6) A Wall Street breakdown to unbelievable lows.

4 & 5 IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!

RE-READING THIS IS VERY SOBERING TO WHAT IS ON ITS WAY…

"So much is about to happen that safety is now an urgent element to prioritize. January will be too late to proceed successfully.

I recommend a small parcel of land in the relatively higher elevation wooded hills, somewhere the masses will avoid in the beginning. Perhaps very remote between hills, with a natural stream, and wildlife, and an area cleared for some agricultural work, i.e. garden, and of course communication equipment to be used off the grid, fans and water bottles, food, generators, fuel, oil, bicycles, but mostly battery operated equipment, and some kind of EMF copper wiring protection around your perimeter, and perhaps some defense equipment, monitor/camera surveillance equipment, and warning devices, satellite dishes.

Sounds extreme, but the hungry masses will not care much about spiritual values and brotherly love and respect - sad to say.

People just will not believe what is about to happen to society over the next few years. I find it all very hard to believe even myself. But I know the game plan, and it does not include even us. We are at war with an unseen enemy who has been practicing on us for a good while. We are all considered to be useless consuming animals."

SO THIS **** IS FOR REAL FOLKS, THE COLLAPSE IS IMMANENT.
Bush has called the candidates back to the white house, prob. to let them know how bad its really going to get… We should really all be spreading this information out to as many people as we can, the **** is going to go down and many are going to die (not to be negative but everything happening today has been predicted at least 2 months in advance).

Some are going to die not knowing what this is all about; I think we should try to explain it to them before it happens.

Last edited by Wanderer369; 09-25-2008 at 04:42 AM.
Wanderer369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 05:56 PM   #2
DJModer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Henry paulson is a freaking alien!!! *Waste of Space* Simon - Saundra

Talking about deformed finger, I've found this video at the 4:57

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDxZ7PX8YGI
DJModer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 06:32 PM   #3
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Henry paulson is a freaking alien!!! *Waste of Space* Simon - Saundra

Henry Paulson is a crook.

DJModer - interesting video, thanks

This particular organization sank (Feb-08), but it tracked a lot of the biodefense and accountability issues:

The Sunshine Project
Project works to bring facts about biological weapons to light! We are an international non-profit organization with offices in Hamburg, Germany and Austin, Texas, USA. We work against the hostile use of biotechnology in the post-Cold War era.
http://www.sunshine-project.org/

A lot of this stuff in my mind is Illness trafficking. (or the *suffering* market)
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 06:44 PM   #4
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

good find....

I'll be sending this to my mom who works for the Office of Aids which has just had their funding cut big time.

God bless you tube
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 07:38 PM   #5
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Hmm. Wikipedia does not list him as dead. What are Chris Story's sources?

Is he dead or is he alive?
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote