Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-10-2009, 06:51 AM   #1
Derek
Avalon Senior Member

Default Mind blowing documentary (Symbology in music & music videos)

We are (were) manipulated to an extent so huge the average person wouldn't be able to cope if they knew. Everything from the way cities are designed to the frequency music is recorded at (440hz). This video helps to document that. It shows the enormous amount of symbolism all around us. After watching this I guarantee you will look at things alot differently. They know how to manipulate energetics through symbolism to further their agenda. The only thing about this though is that its very good at pointing things out but doesnt explain much about what the symbols mean. If you have basic knowledge of illuminati symbolism you will understand, and i can assure you as someone who has studied this extensively that everything presented has esoteric/occult/masonic/illuminati meaning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssD3B...eature=related
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 07:08 AM   #2
Derek
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Mind blowing documentary

and if you liked that then youll love this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Mkemhw1T04
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 07:45 AM   #3
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Mind blowing documentary

Those look interesting - I'll watch them when I have a faster connection.

That is weird though, just before I read this thread I was just posting about the way modern music is a tool for the manipulators.

Michael Tsarion was the person that opened my eyes a lot on the symbology - also on here there is "777 The Great Work" who posts heaps of thought provoking interpretation of symbology.

A..

PS: I changed the thread title - hope you dont mind
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote