Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 05-05-2009, 12:58 AM   #1
lastmimzy
Avalon Senior Member

Default ?Anybody seen this; NYTimes~Nikola Tesla

C'mon, c'mon!! full disclosure!

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/05/sc...a.html?_r=1&hp
lastmimzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 01:31 AM   #2
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ?Anybody seen this; NYTimes~Nikola Tesla

Tesla's gonna get his revenge. Legends never die.

Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 01:36 AM   #3
J_rod7
Avalon Senior Member

Well, it's like many other documented inventions of Tesla. After his death, all his papers and whatever else of his, were confiscated by the "War Department" and the 'G-Men.' How do you think HAARP got built? = YUP

J_rod7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 01:51 AM   #4
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe in 2012, Tesla will emerge from the Ether in the form of a giant electricity monster, and zap everyone who stole his ideas
And give free energy to the world
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 06:13 AM   #5
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorien View Post
Maybe in 2012, Tesla will emerge from the Ether in the form of a giant electricity monster, and zap everyone who stole his ideas
And give free energy to the world
I suspect that he has already been reincarnated. Probably secretly working in a lab somewhere.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 12:05 PM   #6
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
I suspect that he has already been reincarnated. Probably secretly working in a lab somewhere.
You took the words right out of my mouth Humble, people like these with wonderful minds just simply would not be allowed to fade away, i have no doubt that he is here continuing with his work.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 12:40 PM   #7
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Has anyone considered reports that Tesla traveled to the Vatican Library with his father as a youth...and viewed some of the books there...possibly of a scientific and technical nature? Could he have received many of his ideas in this manner? Did library staff underestimate Tesla's ability to understand and retain what he saw? Did Tesla open a Pandora's Box of ancient human or alien technology? Does the Vatican Library contain much material which humanity is not ready for? The truth is in there. I tend to think that the Vatican has had more to deal with than we can possibly imagine. They may not have had a choice in some of the negative aspects of their history...or regarding their current policies and activities. Obviously, this is just conjecture.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 05-05-2009 at 12:48 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 12:42 PM   #8
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastmimzy View Post

The other issue here is what is going on? Full disclosrue everywhere we look lately. Do the PTB want us to wake up???

Examples.....other than this (main stream media talking about Tesla)
2) fake swine flu pandemic (which everyone is talking about how phoney it is)

3)Movies like 2012, Angles and Demons, The Knowing, The day the earth stood still...trying to get people to think.

4)Mainstream media (Fox / CNN ) talking about issues that a year ago would have only been on the internet. ie Bush/ Cheney guilty of war crimes.

5)More and more disclosure towards UFO and ET's (even the vatican)

6) The fact that the PTB are allowing web-sites to exist that talk about contraversial issues. (like this forum)

7) NASA is telling us somethings like gamma rays from space hitting earth, sunspots non existant for a long period of time etc.

DO THEY REALLY WANT US TO WAKE UP?

Or are we just more observant and they have always hidden the truth in the open?
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 01:05 PM   #9
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I think there is a significant portion of the PTB that wants us to wake up. I think they are taking a big gamble that we really can handle the truth. I think information is being purposely leaked in a time release manner...with a lot of anonimity and deniability...which is as it should be. They are not just going to have a big press conference...and spill the beans. More insiders are releasing...and more outsiders are digging.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 05-05-2009 at 01:14 PM.
Old 05-05-2009, 01:13 PM   #10
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post

The other issue here is what is going on? Full disclosrue everywhere we look lately. Do the PTB want us to wake up???

Examples.....other than this (main stream media talking about Tesla)
2) fake swine flu pandemic (which everyone is talking about how phoney it is)

3)Movies like 2012, Angles and Demons, The Knowing, The day the earth stood still...trying to get people to think.

4)Mainstream media (Fox / CNN ) talking about issues that a year ago would have only been on the internet. ie Bush/ Cheney guilty of war crimes.

5)More and more disclosure towards UFO and ET's (even the vatican)

6) The fact that the PTB are allowing web-sites to exist that talk about contraversial issues. (like this forum)

7) NASA is telling us somethings like gamma rays from space hitting earth, sunspots non existant for a long period of time etc.

DO THEY REALLY WANT US TO WAKE UP?

Or are we just more observant and they have always hidden the truth in the open?
I would like to think we are being woken up, just look what we have all learnt since being on this site.
Some of course new the truth or what we think is the truth since childhood, i had an inkling but so much more to learn.
Sometimes though i feel this info is given out too freely, your'll get different aspects all time, is this to muddle your mind or to make make you think more.
There are still many who wouldn't have a clue when you sit them down and try to explain things.
Or are we the ones falsely being led.

Haven't watched the Knowing, the day the earth stood still was quite a wake up for some i think, the new Angels and demons, read the book thought it was great, but will it be portrayed as it should be in the new up and coming film.
The symbology and it's secrets will no doubt set many minds racing as the
De vinci code did.
What worries me Micjer, is why now! why is this sudden push taking place, i don't think we are more observant right at this time now,perhaps they need something from us, perhaps this awakening is part of the next agenda if we don't wake up in time it may be all lost to us and them.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 01:20 PM   #11
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

If you have watched Ivan Stein's lecture, and take it as truth, we are in a period of time where overall the consciousness of the planet is accelerating at an extremely fast pace. And it will only continue to do so as we get closer to 2012. If this is true, it's only natural that things that were once believed true by a select few, will spread like wildfire to the masses and be made public.

Hopefully in the coming months and years it will be us, who used to be a minority in society, that will be taking the masses by the hand and leading them on the path of light and love. Teaching them the truths of our the universe and our existence, and how to harness the knowledge and power available to all of us. Only then I think will we be able to break free of the prison our minds have been trapped in for ages.
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 01:23 PM   #12
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Things may not be going well...and the release of information may be a desperate attempt to head off something very ominous. The ball may be in the court of the general public. If we don't start waking up...the good and concerned PTB can't do much to help us.
Old 05-05-2009, 04:48 PM   #13
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

@Jacqui,

We have become so used to only reading contraversial info only on the internet from Alex Jones for example and when we hear it on the 6 o'clock news we are immediately suspicious. Ok why are they telling us that?

I really think that part of it is because we have been awakened and listen to news differently. For those that were awakened:thumb before 9-11 like Alex and Barbara Maciniak , as soon as they saw what was happening they just knew it was an inside job. I think we would all think the same now if a false flag event was staged. Any major event that happens now we are looking for the connections. example earthquake-----> HAARP?
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 12:15 AM   #14
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

, sweet thread!
good aticle! Thanks!
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 04:50 AM   #15
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Cool pictures of the moon! I want to get another telescope. Do you think the moon is hollow...and has occupied bases? It's strange how one side always faces us. Some say it is a spaceship, of sorts, which was brought to Earth...and placed into orbit. Perhaps the craters are from battles. Who knows?