Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-09-2010, 06:01 AM   #1
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Default US to Launch Fallujah-style Attack in Afghanistan

This article is a must read for all caring Americans, then please go to callcongress.org to demand a halt to this upcoming massacre planned for the town of Marjah in Afghanistan. We must stop this horrific war crime from taking place in our name, this is a revenge attack for the loss of corrupt CIA agents who deserved to die for their war crimes anyway. The US is only creating more terrorists with acts like this, now we're going to blow up and may murder over 100,000 civilians.

We will never know the numbers until it comes out in sometime in the future in an international war tribunal, when our leaders are put on trial for all of this. THIS IS CRIMINAL, WE HAVE GOT TO GET OUR LEADERSHIP UNDER CONTROL!! If you're not familiar with the horror of Fallujah then do your homework, it's beyond sickening what they did. Our military is acting like Nazi's and this is proof. Over one million people were murdered in Iraq and the same thing is happening in Afghanistan, I'm sick of being associated with such evil - aren't you? Please call your reps in congress and send this to your friends to help make this article go viral - we have a chance to stop this massacre before it happens...thanks!

Excellent article:
US to Launch Fallujah-style Attack in Afghanistan
http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=17479

Can't believe they're brazen enough to announce it, have Americans become so desensitized that a massacre means nothing? The world is looking upon us in horror as we continue to let our leaders act like the terrorists they proclaim to be at war with....

Last edited by AscendingStarseed; 02-09-2010 at 06:07 AM.
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 08:34 AM   #2
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: US to Launch Fallujah-style Attack in Afghanistan

This must be that ridiculous surge idea that floated last year, with Obama's announcement of the additional 30,000 troops or 21,000 or whatever.

The surge to end the wars, how deluded is that. The Marine assault on Fallujah in November 2004 reduced most of the city of 300,000 people to rubble, as warplanes dropped thousands of tons of explosives and helicopter gunships and battle tanks fired missiles into buildings and strafed the area with cannon fire.

Great comment

“We're going to go in big,” said Nicholson, commander of the 2nd Marine Expeditionary Brigade. “I’m not looking for a fair fight,” he added.

You don't say. I'd bet the Osama bin Laden 'body' is in Marjah - great, hollow victory a-coming. I hope it rains. Whatever happened with the Taliban talks anyway? That was last I heard. Thanks (I think), AscendingStarseed for this update.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 10:04 AM   #3
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

this is awfull! why inflict pain on anybody? whats the point? there is no point.........its all pointless, humans are about to show their immaturity once again!

i really wish folk would take buddhas words into their hearts

in this world hate never yet dispelled hate.
olty love dispels hate, this is the law,
ancient and inexhaustible.

the wise harm no one,
they are masters of their own bodies
and they go to the boundless country
they go beyond sorrow.

to staighten the crooked
you must first do a harder thing-
staighten yourself.

and lastly......

you too shall pass away.
knowing this, how can you quarrel?

love m x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 11:53 AM   #4
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

We are way past furious. We can elect fine people on the local level. We can write and call our congress. We can elect a new president. We can elect new congress members. All for nothing. In the meantime, we pay 40% income tax, and can hardly afford to heat our homes or pay for food. (And we are middle class.) Our system is now set up to totally ignore the will of the people in "regular" America. As more and more people wake up, there are two choices: Do nothing, and let the bast@rds run the country right into world war, or fight now and possibly have civil war. How otherwise do we peacefully change the ones at the top of this huge pile of cr@p? There were glimmers of hope 40 years ago, and huge glimmers of hope in 2008. Now, we enter the breaking point. Will Americans protest? Or will they go back to their 12 hour work days, exhausted, poorly nourished, and lacking the will to do anything but survive another work week? That is, if they have work (and food) at all. Malaise has been engineered, from tv to recreational drugs, to pharmaceuticals. Where is the true spark of the beginning of the end of this mad dream? Any ideas from any of you in other countries? Corporate fascism has taken hold in every avenue here...small businesses cannot survive high levels of taxation, and the only choice is to try to feed our families by slaving for these companies. Why would these companies deliberately break the backbone of the most bountiful nation in terms of resources? Why? I grew up loving my country (the land itself) and I still do. Sincerely, any ideas on how to lawfully and peacefully break the chains?
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 01:53 PM   #5
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Putting this into perspective:

Need I say more?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg afgan girl.jpg (4.7 KB, 9 views)
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 08:59 PM   #6
lisa
Avalon Senior Member

Very well put, linda!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post
Sincerely, any ideas on how to lawfully and peacefully break the chains?
The answer may be found in these books: http://www.nohoax.com/?p=58
lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 09:03 PM   #7
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you, L. I will attempt Handbook one more time...it seems kinda outdated somehow, can't put my finger on it...
Old 02-09-2010, 09:07 PM   #8
Firstlook
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah i dont make calls that will be ignored. I hit them where it hurts. Their pockets. Im guessing you all pay your taxes, huh? Well, not be be mean or anything, but your paying the government to not care about what the military complex does.

Dont really know what else to say.

peace
Firstlook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 09:14 PM   #9
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah, paying taxes are a way to eat, or buy groceries, have and drive a car, basic freedoms that shouldn't come with that high of a price tag. The seven percent tax on food really gripes me because that is where it hurts the working class so hard. Hmmm.
Old 02-09-2010, 09:40 PM   #10
Firstlook
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yeah, paying taxes are a way to eat, or buy groceries, have and drive a car, basic freedoms that shouldn't come with that high of a price tag. The seven percent tax on food really gripes me because that is where it hurts the working class so hard. Hmmm.
I was more so referring to federal taxes.

peace
Old 02-09-2010, 09:42 PM   #11
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Linda;

I think it's funny (NOT!) that our government keeps reminding us how "free" we are...

when you total State and Fed taxes, fees etc, the avg. American is now paying roughly 50% of their income to government.

Feudal Serfs only paid 20-30%

The country should have revolted 30 years ago, but didn't, and won't.

stop now afore I depress meself,

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 12:34 AM   #12
housemouse2
Avalon Senior Member

The USA has become Nazi Germany. We are currently occupying many countries for oil. We have a completely corrupted media. We have massive nationalization campaigns going through. We do this all in God's name. We have acquired once private industry. Our central bank has destroyed our currency. We have illegal camps for prisoners. Instead of going after Jews it's Arabs. Our political system is totally corrupt.

We need to take a good hard look at ourselves in the mirror. Our call for revolution has taken taken over and controlled by government paid Trojan horses like Glen beck and Sarah Palin.

We cannot stop paying taxes for they take the money out of our paychecks. We are forced to pay taxes at the check out. With declining tax revenue they just print more money and destroy the dollar further.

There is no other USA. There is no country coming to our rescue. We have to do this ourselves. We have to deprogram the masses, get a real leader and kick off a real revolution.
housemouse2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 02:02 AM   #13
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
We are way past furious. We can elect fine people on the local level. We can write and call our congress. We can elect a new president. We can elect new congress members. All for nothing......Malaise has been engineered, from tv to recreational drugs, to pharmaceuticals. Where is the true spark of the beginning of the end of this mad dream? Any ideas from any of you in other countries? Corporate fascism has taken hold in every avenue here...small businesses cannot survive high levels of taxation, and the only choice is to try to feed our families by slaving for these companies. Why would these companies deliberately break the backbone of the most bountiful nation in terms of resources? Why? I grew up loving my country (the land itself) and I still do. Sincerely, any ideas on how to lawfully and peacefully break the chains?
The engineered malaise is one of the most difficult things to overcome...over the last 10yrs Americans have been so desensitized to the violence that we don't even talk about how many soldiers have been lost in the war now. When did we stop counting? Why?

They literally murdered an entire city of civilians in Fallujah..that's genocide. Mass murder on steriods. They bombed the city to smithereens with depleted uranium bunker busters and now are cementing over the killing fields as if nothing happened. Then our military went in and built homes, schools and hospitals on top of radioactive ground....this is pure evil in action.

Now they are planning the same thing for Marjah...when there are less than 100 terrorists left in Afghanistan? This is nothing but propagandized genocide and there's nothing we can say or do to stop something every American would protest if they only know the bloody truth.

What's really sick is they aren't even trying to keep it secret, they're announcing the massacre in advance and nothing anyone says or does can stop it from happening. Of course they make it sound so sanitized and organized so that it sounds like only the "BAD GUYS" are affected, when the reality is they will begin bombing a city indiscriminately killing everyone who wasn't able to make it out of town soon enough. Pregnant woman, the sick, the infirm, the elderly, the handicapped and all the animals will all be killed because of their circumstance in life. These people live in poverty, they have no where to go and many of them are refugees from other villages who left for Marjah for safety. Now they sit and wait to be massacred.

I can only hope that people in other countries understand that most Americans are against the wars and that our leaders don't listen to us, they don't care about our opinion and are hell bent on leading us into more wars. So far enough people haven't woke up to have any kind of "collective impact" to change things by raising consciousness and nothing we have done outwardly (calls, protesting) makes any impact.

I wish I had the means to leave America for a far, far away place...like another planet. It's getting to the point where I'm ashamed to be associated with the US anymore, and we've become nothing more than sitting ducks slaving away for our corporate masters.
Old 02-10-2010, 02:29 AM   #14
Firstlook
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by housemouse2 View Post
We cannot stop paying taxes for they take the money out of our paychecks. We are forced to pay taxes at the check out. With declining tax revenue they just print more money and destroy the dollar further.
well its either live a hard life or an easy one. You are funding these wars none the less.

peace
Old 02-10-2010, 03:20 AM   #15
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: US to Launch Fallujah-style Attack in Afghanistan

Hi folks,

Sending our best wishes to all the Servicemen & Women serving in uniform keep safe and thinking about. Please come home safe to your families,

Peace
SWIFTY
SWIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 11:21 PM   #16
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Here they go, minutes before the opening ceremonies of the Olympic Games 2010 Vancouver, on the New Moon upcoming.

Troops descend on Afghan town as NATO offensive begins
Helicopter-borne NATO and Afghan troops swooped down on the Taliban-held town of Marjah before dawn Saturday, launching a long-expected attack.
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/...rticle1466860/

New Moon Rituals: New Moon in Aquarius, February 13 - 14, 2010
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 02:54 AM   #17
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWIFT View Post
Hi folks,

Sending our best wishes to all the Servicemen & Women serving in uniform keep safe and thinking about. Please come home safe to your families,

Peace
SWIFTY
The message we need to send is "Lay down your arms and come home, this is an illegal, immoral war of lies. Tell your commanders no more killing, this is an unjust war and we refuse to continue killing in the name of greed"

We should be asking them "Why are you preparing to level a city with more uranium, killing countless innocent civilians when it has been said there are less than 100 terrorists left in the entire country?" This is insane, these soldiers are guilty of committing war crimes and can all be tried in an international war tribunal when that day finally comes.

What ultimately ended the Vietnam War were the soldiers who refused to continue fight a senseless war...does anyone remember the pictures of the troops pushing the helicopter off the battleship at the end of the war?

What's happened to the moral fiber of this country, have we become so desensitized and self centered that we no longer have the ability to stand up en masse for what's right and wrong? Are we that dumbed dumb?

Personally the US needs it's ass's kicked in Afghanistan, we need to be sent out of that country with our tails between our legs just like the aliens on Pandora at the end of the movie when the Na'vi were joined by the animals in the forest. That's the kind of Shock & Awe I'm talkin about...

Unfortunately the villagers in Marjah are out numbered and don't stand a chance without help from the Russians or Chinese...

This is senseless murder, our country is out of control and right now the international community is so fed-up with US aggression that you can't help but wonder how much longer before enough is enough and they've had it.

Tags
afghanistan, fallujah, marjah, obama, protest massacre