Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Old 02-22-2010, 10:47 AM   #1
Light and Fight
Avalon Senior Member

Default How do I handle negative Nordics?

Hi everyone,
I give people practical help with healing and separation from dark energies. In this work I have over the years encountered (mostly in spirit, seldom in 3 D) lots of different beings. Dark beings are usually vague, sketchy representations of dark energies. Ugly and monstrous, but rather easy to drive away or dissolve.

Recently, when helping a very spiritual person who has done a lot of work raising public awareness in spiritual matters, I encountered beings I never have met before. I feel they where Nordics. There were also some Greys around, I am not sure if they were physically in the same place but they were in the same event, so to speak. I have in spirit felt Greys before, in my experience they are some kind of servants or subordinates that like to "stare", but are not so difficult to repel with determination and free will.

There were several Nordics. One of them was focusing on me, the others I could not get a good focus on. I felt this Nordics energy was of domination, control and a very uncomfortable feeling of despise, as if I was of no value to him. I focused back, but this Nordic was strong, very forceful. I am connected to an external energy that helps me when needed. I thank that energy for intervening on my side, because I was in real trouble with this Nordic.

I would really like to help my client, therefore I must engage these Nordics again. Anyone have experiences to share?
Please feel free to comment!
Light and Fight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 11:11 AM   #2
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: How do I handle negative Nordics?

The Maharic Seal can help

Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 11:21 AM   #3
Light and Fight
Avalon Senior Member

Looked it up. Felt good. I will practice this. Thank you:-)
Old 02-22-2010, 11:41 AM   #4
gita
Avalon Senior Member

The Mars Records - Book 2 tells you how to avoid alien abductions and how to deal with their presence.

Here's the website link

http://www.themarsrecords.com/index.html
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 11:42 AM   #5
gita
Avalon Senior Member

ps - a very warm welcom to Avalon Light and Fight.
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 11:52 AM   #6
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

and afterthought, have you read Angelic Realities by Ashayana Deane? It gives a wealth of information on visitor agendas and strategies to protect oneself.

Love
Old 02-22-2010, 02:23 PM   #7
Light and Fight
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you, both gita and Stardustaquarion! You have given me lots of valuable info. I will study and make preparations. I guess I will be ready to help my client again next week. I have to say that when writing this I clearly feel an energy trying to disturbe me. I will deal with that right now. Again; thank you!
Old 02-22-2010, 05:31 PM   #8
mirasoul
Avalon Senior Member

Fight and Flight,

I'm new to this forum and the reason I logged on tonight is because I was being psychically attacked whilst trying to get to sleep so I decided to get on the forum and post a thread but I came across yours instead. I'm hoping you might be able to offer some advice how to free myself from this entity. I've been told by Stewart Swerdlow in a consultation I had a while back that he felt that a "demonization" was placed in me as a fetus during a Moonchild Ritual. He then went on to say that the demon or astral entity must be eliminated via Lion Frequency work, Oversoul and mind pattern corrections.

These attacks occur mainly when I'm fighting against my programming and or awakening to my programming and whenever I investigate and research information about conspiracies, NWO etc. Lately since I've been feeling more empowered due to watching the interviews on Project Camelot and revelations I feel I am receiving from my oversoul, the attacks have gotten worse. Clairvoyantly I 've been seeing images of people with a gun trying to shoot me. My health has suffered in the last week and whilst I've managed to find the appropriate natural medicines to heal me, at night I'm attacked which is undermining my efforts to get my health back on track as I feel weak and physically drained and exhausted (I get very little sleep) by the morning.

This has been going on for a number of years now and it's not getting any better. I should mention that when I'm attacked I hear a buzz in my ear and feel an uncomfortable energy through my body which always constricts my throat and causes my stomach to feel crampy. My mind then becomes very alert and I can't sleep. I sometimes also hear the astral/demon entity make some kind of disturbing sound and I can feel it's presence around me when I'm sleeping or just as I fall asleep.

I use the Lion Frequency at night but I'm not getting any results. Not sure if it's cause I have to keep persevering - like a case of it gets worse before it gets better so don't give up. I also use a protection technique taught by Stewart but that's not helping at night either. Really need help with this so any insight/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Love and peace
mirasoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 05:42 PM   #9
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

Put them on Ice!

ok, just kidding. There arequite a few threads here at avalon dedicated to this.
here's a few.
Negative energy has to go somewhere!
Dealing with the Negative People in our Survival Groups
How do you fight negativity?
How to cope with negativity;

Last edited by GaiaLove; 02-22-2010 at 05:48 PM.
GaiaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 05:44 PM   #10
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: How do I handle negative Nordics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirasoul View Post
Fight and Flight,
These attacks occur mainly when I'm fighting against my programming and or awakening to my programming and whenever I investigate and research information about conspiracies, NWO etc. Lately since I've been feeling more empowered due to watching the interviews on Project Camelot and revelations I feel I am receiving from my oversoul, the attacks have gotten worse. Clairvoyantly I 've been seeing images of people with a gun trying to shoot me. My health has suffered in the last week and whilst I've managed to find the appropriate natural medicines to heal me, at night I'm attacked which is undermining my efforts to get my health back on track as I feel weak and physically drained and exhausted (I get very little sleep) by the morning.
I ran into that same problem two years ago. I was attacked repeatably even

thrown out of my bed by a restless spirit. I was attacked the last time when

my higher self had to step in and battle the spirit because i was getting to

the pint of ending my life. It allowed me to temporarily leave my body and

we combated the spirit together. It finally left and I have been free of it since

but every case of possesion/haunting is different.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 05:46 PM   #11
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Light....You might some useful info here...

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=18780

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 07:10 PM   #12
mirasoul
Avalon Senior Member

Kudos to you Joe2288 that was one hell of a battle you won. Gives me hope

love and peace
Old 02-22-2010, 07:29 PM   #13
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

I know what you mean and I have been there myself, my father loved black magic and I lived in a country in which people will go to sorcerers and make curses for nothing

Its taken me a long time and lots of money but I have finally found something that works and that is Keylontic Science, even when I started with the basics which are the Maharic Shield and the Epsilon Sequence (some links in my page) the difference was quite significant

Now to get rid of the demonic intervention you will have to do Sliders 5 where they have the only activations and techniques to get rid of these things that are rather persistan in try to snatch the body

Love
Old 02-22-2010, 07:44 PM   #14
Light and Fight
Avalon Senior Member

mirasoul, dear one,
I see your sorrow and pain. You asked for advice. In 3 D there are many ways of balancing energies. Some are ritualistic, some are connected to objects. For me the way is using free will and "intuition" - I have no better word for it. Free will is much more then making up your mind about something. It is extremely powerful. Willpower - free will, its a way of creation. I understand that right now for you this does not help. You are not feeling so good. If you permit me I might have a closer look and perhaps do some work on this disturbance. I feel it and its not a pleasant one.
Old 02-22-2010, 08:07 PM   #15
Light and Fight
Avalon Senior Member

Dear joe2288
I share a similar experience. I woke up late in life, just some years ago. Waking up was not easy for me. It soon became a virtual tornado of energies that I couldn’t understand or even remotely control. For the first time in my life I was scared of becoming mentally ill. The peak was when I was lying in bed with a flu that went on for weeks. I had constant fever and started developing pneumonia. During this period, almost a month, I was under constant attack of all beings imaginable and a bunch of others too. I went through a kind of spiritual hell. Finally I was completely exhausted and on the brink of giving up, then it all stopped. Just like that. I recovered and found out that I learned things I never would have learned if not put to the test. I guess these dark entities have a place in the Creators plan, but they are not pleasant to deal with and I feel so much for those who are under attack.

Last edited by Light and Fight; 02-22-2010 at 09:02 PM.
Old 02-22-2010, 09:31 PM   #16
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

hi light anf fight
you said, in your opening post
:
Quote:
. I am connected to an external energy that helps me when needed. I thank that energy for intervening on my side, because I was in real trouble with this Nordic.
what did you mean by external energy?

best wishes l

lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 11:13 PM   #17
jacody
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: How do I handle negative Nordics?

I hope you are successful at getting rid of this Nordic, Light&Fight

Last edited by jacody; 02-23-2010 at 09:36 PM.
jacody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 12:19 AM   #18
Wood
Avalon Senior Member

I am sorry to go offtopic a bit.

I have started meditating recently (less than two weeks ago), using some mp3 with brainwaves I found in this forum. I had not read about meditation before. I just close my eyes and I try to keep my mind silent and concentrated in the tone I am hearing.

The first time I tried meditating I used an mp3 titled 'third eye'. I was just curious.
It started smooth but after a while (a few minutes) I saw lots (dozens) of fuzzy faces, darkish. The main features of all faces where angry, menacing expressions, open eyes and open mouth with very marked white teeth. The white of the eyes and teeth was very marked. I have read a bit about the power of the mind, and some opinions on the spiritual scension, the awakening and so. I am just getting into this all, I used to be a convinced materialist/darwinist not so long ago. I saw these faces and I kept calm and just mentally told them to go away, and they slowly disappeared.

At first I was thinking these faces were just a product of my imagination but they have not appeared again and after reading this thread I am thinking they might have been something else (e.g. 'evil immaterial entities'). Any thought on this?
Wood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 01:39 AM   #19
mirasoul
Avalon Senior Member

Light and Fight

Thanks for offering to help, I very much welcome it. Not sure if it's something I need to be able to overcome myself as I've sought the help of others before and nothing has worked but i'm open to it - it can't hurt to try again. Obviously you have a lot of experience with this and even if you just gain some further insight this knowledge will no doubt be invaluable to me.

Much love and peace to you
Old 02-23-2010, 01:48 AM   #20
mirasoul
Avalon Senior Member

Stardustaquarion

There's no price for freedom. I'm glad you were finally able to free yourself from these dark forces. Thanks for the suggestions i'll definitely look into it and check out the links on your page today.

much love and peace to you
Old 02-23-2010, 01:51 AM   #21
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Not sure about Nordics but I've encountered people lately that just creeped me out with their fixation on me. It has to be spiritual. I can sense it now.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 04:57 AM   #22
pandora
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light and Fight View Post
Dear joe2288
I share a similar experience. I woke up late in life, just some years ago. Waking up was not easy for me. It soon became a virtual tornado of energies that I couldn’t understand or even remotely control. For the first time in my life I was scared of becoming mentally ill. The peak was when I was lying in bed with a flu that went on for weeks. I had constant fever and started developing pneumonia. During this period, almost a month, I was under constant attack of all beings imaginable and a bunch of others too. I went through a kind of spiritual hell. Finally I was completely exhausted and on the brink of giving up, then it all stopped. Just like that. I recovered and found out that I learned things I never would have learned if not put to the test. I guess these dark entities have a place in the Creators plan, but they are not pleasant to deal with and I feel so much for those who are under attack.
Hello. I'm new to this site and discussing my experience but upon reading this post recognize that since my encounter i have also been suffering with many physical ailments that are slowly eating me up. I have had the fever and pneumonia twice now.. I have had a punctured lung four times in the last six months.. ovarium cysts.. dislocatad shoulder.. the inability to sleep.. sometimes for up to 36 hrs. Loss of appetite resulting in massive weight loss.. So exhausted. This has happened gradually over the last several yrs and i am at a loss as to why my health, that was otherwise great has taken such a rapid decline.. I'm wondering if there is any connection..

Last edited by pandora; 02-23-2010 at 05:49 AM.
pandora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 09:10 AM   #23
Light and Fight
Avalon Senior Member

Hi again,
I´m living in Scandinavia so I am online when most of you are not. I´ll try to catch up with my backlog now!
Mirasoul; OK, I will work with your problem and we will see what can be done. As you say, the test you are into right now in your life is yours to learn from. But that does not rule out assistance from others. We are all here together, right? We are supposed to help each other’s, helping is also a way of learning.
GaiaLove; it´s kind of funny that you say “put them on ice”. I have a feeling that they ARE in such a situation! They are stuck somehow. I don’t know, frozen in time perhaps. Strange. Perhaps I learn more next week when I help my client again.
Viking; thanks for the info!
Lightblue; I am not really sure myself. The energy takes different forms. Its colors are icy-blue mixed with silver-white. A very dear friend, who is an excellent psychic, said that the energy is from my future and that eventually I will integrate the energy into myself. Right now it is external and appears in spirit when needed. It´s not like a “guide , it does not give advice and such. It´s strong, faithful and very supportive in my work.
Jacody; I appreciate your support. Dynamics around these Nordics have changed since I started this thread. The interest and support by people on this forum really makes a difference for my client and his problem.
Wood; you are becoming aware of yourself and your true nature. I feel those faces where expressions of energies that where “parts of you”. We are SO complicated, science in the time we live in know little about this. Your intuition is you best tool. If you carry on your work you might find other things to. You are a strong person, regardless of what you might think of yourself, or what others might think. You did the right thing expelling those energies. Carry on this way with yourself. You should know that there is not an absolute clear limit where “you” end and “the outside” starts. Actually, we are kind of “scattered” - especially in the first stages of spiritual development. We all have a core, it is eternal and indestructible. The rest constantly changes. I guess that was the intention of Creator.
Humble Janitor – hmm, indeed pressure there is. Is this in 3 D? Feels like that.
Pandora – I feel physical things. What enters my mind immediately is (not sure about English terms here) heavy metal poisoning. Fillings in teeth? What kind of water do you drink? Do you have metals inside your body somehow? Pain in ligaments close to skeleton. Crying feeling in respiratory parts. Have doctors done all tests on you? All this goes back to energy and feelings, of course. But you need medical help with physical illnesses. You need both medical help and spiritual help.
Old 02-23-2010, 09:20 AM   #24
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Hi l&f
Quote:
Lightblue; I am not really sure myself. The energy takes different forms. Its colors are icy-blue mixed with silver-white. A very dear friend, who is an excellent psychic, said that the energy is from my future and that eventually I will integrate the energy into myself. Right now it is external and appears in spirit when needed. It´s not like a “guide , it does not give advice and such. It´s strong, faithful and very supportive in my work.

at what times do you detect it..is it light alone ? can you make out a shepe? is it something that you feel, as oposed to see and hear? thanks

best wishes l
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 09:32 AM   #25
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Would anyone care to discuss the difference... if any, between the Nordics and the Tall Blonds? I am extremely curious... I'd like to flush this one out.

From the Heart,
Wormhole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote